PDA

View Full Version : Hey fairweather fans, here's a ledge

Nathan Explosion
12-09-2009, 03:16 PM
Now if you want to jump, please kindly do so instead of starting thread after thread after thread after thread complaining about how the Spurs are losing.

It's the not the criticism I mind, it's the constant thread starting devoted to bitching.

So I've provided the ledge/thread to condense into one.

Now please kindly shut up and stop making new threads about the same thing.

koriwhat
12-09-2009, 03:42 PM
i approve!

http://www.eskimo.com/~turnip/pa/20050729_halfdome/pix/058_CrowdOnLedge.jpg

Dice
12-09-2009, 03:56 PM
Fighting fire with fire.

benefactor
12-09-2009, 04:05 PM
And I nominate.....

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3903248&postcount=53

Whisky Dog
12-09-2009, 04:12 PM
And I nominate.....

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3903248&postcount=53

Yes, because I started a thread for that.

Besides, you don't like the threads don't read them. What is really fucking dumb is starting a thread to bitch about other people starting threads. What makes your thread legit but others not?

LOL@MavsFan
12-09-2009, 04:24 PM
Now if you want to jump, please kindly do so instead of starting thread after thread after thread after thread complaining about how the Spurs are losing.

It's the not the criticism I mind, it's the constant thread starting devoted to bitching.

You ARE kooler than Jesus! Thank you :toast Those fans will be the same ones to start the "told you so" threads in Jan and Feb.:lmao

gospursgojas
12-09-2009, 04:47 PM
Yet....the same can be said of the threads after threads after threads calling out and questioning the heart of spurs fans.

Spurs are not playing well. Fans of a team not playing well will bitch.

Bitching doesn't = cliffjumping

AussieFanKurt
12-09-2009, 04:50 PM
We arent playing THAT bad that it requires numerous threads though. I dont know if you remember but we did score one of our championships off an 8-8 start

mexicanjunior
12-09-2009, 04:57 PM
yet....the same can be said of the threads after threads after threads calling out and questioning the heart of spurs fans.

Spurs are not playing well. Fans of a team not playing well will bitch.

Bitching doesn't = cliffjumping

+1

DynastySpurs210
12-09-2009, 05:01 PM
now if you want to jump, please kindly do so instead of starting thread after thread after thread after thread complaining about how the spurs are losing.

It's the not the criticism i mind, it's the constant thread starting devoted to bitching.

So i've provided the ledge/thread to condense into one.

stfu

Dex
12-09-2009, 05:11 PM
:lmao This place is so hostile when the Spurs are losing.

You people make me laff.

For some of you, that's a with. :tu

For others, that's an at.

Dex
12-09-2009, 05:11 PM
Oh, and I wholeheartedly approve this thread.

VBM
12-09-2009, 05:21 PM
I dont know if you remember but we did score one of our championships off an 8-8 start

http://www.toonpool.com/user/589/files/living_in_the_past_333905.jpg

5in10
12-09-2009, 06:12 PM
Do you realize that this is like the 5th thread started to call out those people that are jumping off that ledge?

Nathan Explosion
12-09-2009, 07:47 PM
Do you realize that this is like the 5th thread started to call out those people that are jumping off that ledge?

Good, we're 1/4th of the way towards equaling the "Spurs suck" threads. Again, I don't mind criticizing the Spurs. Just stop starting 2 pages worth of threads devoted to saying "The spurs suck".

Nathan Explosion
12-09-2009, 07:49 PM
BTW, I don't read the threads. I'm just tired of sifting through title after title trying to find a good topic to read.

5in10
12-09-2009, 07:56 PM
I agree but I'm just saying that spurstalk is littered with both threads.

Nathan Explosion
12-09-2009, 07:59 PM
We can make this the oficcial thread. Next time someone starts one, just post a link to this one. Done and done.

vander
12-09-2009, 10:48 PM
so, fairweather fans support winning teams and competence
while "real' or die-hard" fans support winning, losing, competence, incompetence, its all the same

:lol you die-hard fans deserve the incompetence you support, after all, it's the supporting of said incompetence that makes you the die-hard fan, without a shitty team to support, what are you? nothing!

Nathan Explosion
12-09-2009, 10:50 PM
while "real' or die-hard" fans support winning, losing, competence, incompetence, its all the same

:lol you die-hard fans deserve the incompetence you support, after all, it's the supporting of said incompetence that makes you the die-hard fan, without a shitty team to support, what are you? nothing!

Wow, the ignorance in this thread is astounding. Spurstalk has really dropped in quality lately.

vander
12-09-2009, 10:56 PM
Wow, the ignorance in this thread is astounding. Spurstalk has really dropped in quality lately.

go root for the clippers, don't have to worry about fairweather fans there, only "real" hard core fans, you could take your fandom to a whole new level, frankly, I question your fandom, the spurs have been good for a long time, they were probably good when you chose to become a fan, that's pretty fairweather of you, you should have chosen a lesser team so as to be a better fan

:toast

Nathan Explosion
12-09-2009, 11:01 PM
go root for the clippers, don't have to worry about fairweather fans there, only "real" hard core fans, you could take your fandom to a whole new level, frankly, I question your fandom, the spurs have been good for a long time, they were probably good when you chose to become a fan, that's pretty fairweather of you, you should have chosen a lesser team so as to be a better fan

When David Robinson was drafted, I was 5 years old. The first Spurs game I remember seeing was when I was 7 aka D-Rob's first year. I've been a fan for 20 years now through good and bad.

Again, go back and read what I said before running your mouth. My problem wasn't the complaining, it was the multiple threads about the complaining. I had to go to Page 3 to find a thread I thought might be interesting when I started this one.

But, if you feel like defending the guys who cheer when they're good, and bitch and moan and give up when they're not, go for it. I might not like them losing, but I still cheer when they play and I never give up on them.

Nathan Explosion
12-09-2009, 11:03 PM
BTW, go look at the Game Chat again. People were calling for Pop's head, WHEN THE SPURS WERE WINNING! Some were calling out Gino who proceeded to ice the game.

And I even saw people saying the Spurs missed out and had to settle for preseason Golden Boy Dejuan Blair.

easy7
12-09-2009, 11:19 PM
I can't wait until there is a thread that talks about a thread that talks about other threads...

gospursgojas
12-09-2009, 11:23 PM
When David Robinson was drafted, I was 5 years old. The first Spurs game I remember seeing was when I was 7 aka D-Rob's first year. I've been a fan for 20 years now through good and bad.

Again, go back and read what I said before running your mouth. My problem wasn't the complaining, it was the multiple threads about the complaining. I had to go to Page 3 to find a thread I thought might be interesting when I started this one.

But, if you feel like defending the guys who cheer when they're good, and bitch and moan and give up when they're not, go for it. I might not like them losing, but I still cheer when they play and I never give up on them.

All of us can only dream of one day reaching the level of spur fandom that you are on.

JWest596
12-10-2009, 01:55 AM

Hear! Hear!

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k80/HJD596/Suicide.jpg

ElNono
12-10-2009, 02:11 AM

How long until you start rooting for the Lakers, if you haven't swapped bandwagons already?

FkLA
12-10-2009, 02:19 AM

There's a big difference between criticizing a team and asking to fire pop or to trade tony/manu/tim/rj. There is also a difference between being realistic and simply being a joke of a fan...we all realize Spurs arent playing championship basketball saying that is acceptable, its when you retards go beyond that and completely give up on the team less than 20 games into the season thats the problem. That aint being a real fan.

Great thread by the way OP.

Blue Jew
12-10-2009, 03:40 AM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/RTM-21/pop-sucks-7.jpg

step up to the mike
12-10-2009, 03:47 AM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/RTM-41/blast.gif

Laker Lanny
12-10-2009, 07:55 PM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/RTM-21/pop-sucks-7.jpg
:lmao