PDA

View Full Version : Obama, Reid, Pelosi - keep up the good work

Crookshanks
12-09-2009, 04:09 PM
Poll: Democratic Party in Free Fall on Economic Issues
Posted by Tom Bevan - Real Clear Politics

It's hard to imagine more dire news for the Democratic Party than the results of the most recent Ipsos-McClatchy poll.

According to the survey, the Democratic Party has suffered a serious decline in favorability over the past year. At the end of November, 2008, Democrats had a net +27 favorable rating (61 fav/34 unfav). Today the gap is just +5, with 51% holding a favorable view of the Democratic Party and 46% holding an unfavorable view.

Things look especially bleak on economic-related issues. Consider:

In the past year, the Democrats' substantial lead over Republicans on the question of which party can do a better job of handling the economy has completely evaporated. Last November Democrats held a 31-point advantage on that question, 58 to 37. Today their lead is down to just a single point, 40 to 39.

On the issue of taxes, Democrats are now running two points behind Republicans after leading last year by a 17 point margin, 52-35.

Ditto the issue of economic growth. A 30-point Democratic advantage last November is now a 3-point deficit to Republicans, 38 to 41.

On the issue of making America competitive in the world economy, the Democrats' 20 point advantage last November is down to just three.

The biggest shift of all comes on the question of who can better deal with the federal budget deficit. Last year Democrats lead Republicans 56 to 26. Today, Republicans lead Democrats on the issue by a 41 to 34 margin - a net 37-point swing in just over twelve months.

Lastly, on the issue of which party can do a better job of reforming the United States health care system, Democrats' advantage over Republicans has gone from 39 points (62-23)last year down to just 4 points today (40-36).
============================

2010 is looking better and better all the time!

SAGambler
12-09-2009, 04:23 PM
Osamas "hope and change" got em all riled up. Now that the reality of it all is becoming more apparent with each passing day, they have mostly came back down to earth.

I can hardly wait for the 2010 elections. Then it will hit home to Democrats that this liberal tirade they have been on, is over.

clambake
12-09-2009, 04:46 PM
yep, that last administration really fucked up this country.

Spursmania
12-09-2009, 06:47 PM
yep, that last administration really fucked up this country.

Yep, and this one continues to fuck it up some more.

EmptyMan
12-09-2009, 11:18 PM
We have a clown posse running this country, yet Palin is the #1 focus.

hmmm I'm sensing a correlation.

PublicOption
12-10-2009, 09:52 AM
they still have my vote.

-----------------------an independent.

clambake
12-10-2009, 09:58 AM
i think it's nice to finally have a president that gives a shit about afghanistan and all our kids dying there.

the last guy didn't give a shit about that or the economy.

coyotes_geek
12-10-2009, 10:08 AM
i think it's nice to finally have a president that gives a shit about afghanistan and all our kids dying there.

Please. Nothing has changed except the "team" the guy calling the shots plays for. Oh, but when your guy does something, it's because he cares. When the last guy was doing the exact same thing, he didn't.

clambake
12-10-2009, 10:51 AM
the last guy took a 9 month vacation at the beginning of his term, ignored the warnings, and the result was thousands of dead americans.

he went after bin ladin and the taliban in afghanistan, got bored with that toy, even went as far to say that finding bin ladin wasn't important anymore.

so, he decided (cuz he's the decider) to manufacture an excuse to build a new toy (iraq) and deliberately lied his way to war. thousands more of americans killed and hundreds of thousands injured.

then he got to work on the economy.....

coyotes_geek
12-10-2009, 11:11 AM
And Obama's response has been more troops, and merely a continuance of all the responses to the economic crisis that Bush had laid out before he left. But hey, at least Obama cares. Hope. Change. Yes we can.

clambake
12-10-2009, 11:17 AM
And Obama's response has been more troops, and merely a continuance of all the responses to the economic crisis that Bush had laid out before he left. But hey, at least Obama cares. Hope. Change. Yes we can.

thats what i said. we finally have a president that cares about afghanistan.

why don't you go and tell bush how you feel about him.

it will only cost you a handful of nickels.

coyotes_geek
12-10-2009, 11:19 AM
:lol

Whatever.

jack sommerset
12-10-2009, 11:23 AM

Thats why he sent 30,000 more to die over there. He could have stopped this dumbass war but NOOOOOO, he wants our kids to die too! He should send his own kids there.

coyotes_geek
12-10-2009, 11:26 AM
Thats why he sent 30,000 more to die over there. He could have stopped this dumbass war but NOOOOOO, he wants our kids to die too! He should send his own kids there.

You've got it all wrong Jack. Obama cares. Now if you'll pardon me I'm scraping together some nickels so that I can go tell Bush that on the Afghan-care-o-meter he was 30,000 troops short.

jack sommerset
12-10-2009, 11:31 AM
Obama is a murderer!

clambake
12-10-2009, 11:35 AM
Obama is a murderer!

true. he killed the republicans.

you guys need some help rounding up those nickels?

jack sommerset
12-10-2009, 11:44 AM
true. he killed the republicans.

you guys need some help rounding up those nickels?

No dumbass. He is killing americans. He is a mass murderer and I hope there is a hell because he will be there when he dies.

clambake
12-10-2009, 12:03 PM
No dumbass. He is killing americans.
nah, just republicans.....so that benefits all of america. a win/win.

He is a mass murderer and I hope there is a hell because he will be there when he dies.
the death panels were designed for the few remaining.

jack sommerset
12-10-2009, 12:05 PM
nah, just republicans.....so that benefits all of america. a win/win.

the death panels were designed for the few remaining.

No you fucking dumbass. The more you say it does not make it true.

Obama needs to be arrested and put on trial for war crimes. He kills innocent people. The Afgans have done NOTHING and he is killing them. You support murder.

clambake
12-10-2009, 12:11 PM
No you fucking dumbass. The more you say it does not make it true.

Obama needs to be arrested and put on trial for war crimes. He kills innocent people. The Afgans have done NOTHING and he is killing them. You support murder.

you want him to go to hell. i hear he's the anti-christ. if you weren't so stupid you'd realize he should be banished to heaven.

you're not bright. did you work for the bush administration?

jack sommerset
12-10-2009, 12:16 PM
you want him to go to hell. i hear he's the anti-christ. if you weren't so stupid you'd realize he should be banished to heaven.

You are a dumbass. Mass murderers donot go to heaven. They go to hell.

You are also a hypocrite. Bush and Obama both support war. They both are killers but you want to play politics and say it's ok for Obama to kill but not Bush. That my dumbass troll is a fact. Lets say it together. "They both support war, they both kill innocent people, they are the same in this regard" See it was easy.

clambake
12-10-2009, 12:19 PM
You are a dumbass. Mass murderers donot go to heaven. They go to hell.

You are also a hypocrite. Bush and Obama both support war. They both are killers but you want to play politics and say it's ok for Obama to kill but not Bush. That my dumbass troll is a fact. Lets say it together. "They both support war, they both kill innocent people, they are the same in this regard" See it was easy.

how do you punish the anti-christ by sending him to hell?

you're very stupid. please tell me you've stopped teaching children.

jack sommerset
12-10-2009, 12:20 PM
Barack Obama also kills babies.There is no other way to put it. His stance on abortion makes him (just as it makes everyone who supports the monstrosity of Roe v. Wade) an accomplice to murder. His actions as a legislator (and promised actions as chief executive) put the scalpels and baby-brain sucking vacuums into his bloody hands.

jack sommerset
12-10-2009, 12:21 PM
how do you punish the anti-christ by sending him to hell?

you're very stupid. please tell me you've stopped teaching children.

You said he is the anti christ you dumb motherfucker :lol He is a murderer. Simple as that. Just say it. You will feel better. Obama is murdering and terrorizing men women and children in Afghanistan fo no good reasons.

clambake
12-10-2009, 12:23 PM
You said he is the anti christ you dumb motherfucker :lol He is a murderer. Simple as that. Just say it. You will feel better.

there's no such thing as murder.

it's gods will.

jack sommerset
12-10-2009, 12:26 PM
there's no such thing as murder.

it's gods will.

:sleep Later dumbass

clambake
12-10-2009, 12:29 PM
:sleep Later dumbass

ha ha, jack thinks sending the anti-christ to hell is a punishment.

jack is stupid.

Cry Havoc
12-10-2009, 12:29 PM
So, just curious... would McCain have saved the economy and put the country back on the narrow way with 2% unemployment by this point in his term?

clambake
12-10-2009, 12:30 PM
So, just curious... would McCain have saved the economy and put the country back on the narrow way with 2% unemployment by this point in his term?

no, he'd be half-arming it.

jack sommerset
12-10-2009, 04:57 PM

You are one dumb motherfucking troll. You brought up the myth of the anti-christ. You are just upset your boy turned out to be a liar and now a mass murderer. It's a fact.

jack sommerset
12-10-2009, 04:57 PM

Yes.

clambake
12-10-2009, 05:13 PM
Yes.

no. mccain would have croaked from the pressure and palin would be in charge.

she would survive because she would use the prop to shield her from the attacks.

Cry Havoc
12-10-2009, 05:13 PM
Yes.

:lmao

jack sommerset
12-10-2009, 05:14 PM
:lmao

God, you are such a fag.

clambake
12-10-2009, 05:17 PM
You are one dumb motherfucking troll. You brought up the myth of the anti-christ.
no i didn't

You are just upset your boy
racist always call black men "boys". are you friends with yoni?

turned out to be a liar and now a mass murderer. It's a fact.
show us. drag their bones out for us to see.

jack sommerset
12-10-2009, 05:20 PM
no. mccain would have croaked from the pressure and palin would be in charge.

she would survive because she would use the prop to shield her from the attacks.

Son, Obama sucks. Worst president this country has ever had and now a mass murderer. He wants blood troll. All he had ot do was pull the troops out and the stroy would last a few days and then he would be praised for doing his best to bring peace to the world. Instead he wants to be a murderer. Innocent people are dying everyday because Obama wants death. He is a war president.

jack sommerset
12-10-2009, 05:28 PM
no i didn't

racist always call black men "boys". are you friends with yoni?

show us. drag their bones out for us to see.

Yes you did. I highlighted it for you, dumbass.

Son, your boy lied to you. Don't cloud the topic calling people racist because you can't defend your boy. Unless you really think Obama is the anti-christ, he is a boy dumbass. I'm a boy also stupid. Cry Havoc is a girl. Nothing racist about calling girls, girl and boys, boy. Dumbass

:lol @ show you. Thats funny. Next you will ask me to prove that Obama is black!!!!! It's as clear as day that he is a liar and mass murderer. Dumbass.

George Gervin's Afro
12-10-2009, 05:30 PM
Son, Obama sucks. Worst president this country has ever had and now a mass murderer. He wants blood troll. All he had ot do was pull the troops out and the stroy would last a few days and then he would be praised for doing his best to bring peace to the world. Instead he wants to be a murderer. Innocent people are dying everyday because Obama wants death. He is a war president.

the guy who needlessly started the war is technically the mass murderer and he was at the helm when hundreds of thousands of innocent civlians were killed. Oh can't forget..in an uneccessary war.. I thought you supported the troops hypocrite, I mean jack

The Gemini Method
12-10-2009, 05:31 PM
Not that I support either party, or religion, or the right of someone to determine how I should live my life--which is steeped in religious fallacy, but I don't know if I'd go as far as calling President Obama our worst president. That distinction could easily go to William McKinley, Calvin Coolidge, Herbert Hoover, and George W. Bush.

Also if you were to blast someone's rhetoric of "hope" "change" and "yes we can," you would best be served to stay away from using vague rhetoric like "murderer" "baby killer" and the such without factual evidence he has actually killed someone. He is a politician and is following an administration that began the murdering. I don't see why the blame is now deflected when in actuality, the guy inherited the bloodstains on his hands.

jack sommerset
12-10-2009, 05:31 PM
the guy who needlessly started the war is technically the mass murderer and he was at the helm when hundreds of thousands of innocent civlians were killed. Oh can't forget..in an uneccessary war.. I thought you supported the troops hypocrite, I mean jack

Just pointing out the fact Bush and Obama have alot in common. War is one of them. It's called sarcasm.

George Gervin's Afro
12-10-2009, 05:32 PM
Not that I support either party, or religion, or the right of someone to determine how I should live my life--which is steeped in religious fallacy, but I don't know if I'd go as far as calling President Obama our worst president. That distinction could easily go to William McKinley, Calvin Collidge, Herbert Hoover, and George W. Bush.

Also if you were to blast someone's rhetoric of "hope" "change" and "yes we can," you would best be served to stay away from using vague rhetoric like "murderer" "baby killer" and the such without factual evidence he has actually killed someone. He is a politician and is following an administration that began the murdering. I don't see why the blame is now deflected when in actuality, the guy inherited the bloodstains on his hands.

Jack suffers from the inablity to think logically. he's like the neighborhood stupid kid that everyone beats up..

George Gervin's Afro
12-10-2009, 05:33 PM
Just pointing out the fact Bush and Obama have alot in common. War is one of them. It's called sarcasm.

Jack, Obama inherited the wars. What was he supposed to do? You sissies want to 'win' the war yet now you're saying Obama should have pulled out as soon as he came into office. So which is it?

jack sommerset
12-10-2009, 05:34 PM
Not that I support either party, or religion, or the right of someone to determine how I should live my life--which is steeped in religious fallacy, but I don't know if I'd go as far as calling President Obama our worst president. That distinction could easily go to William McKinley, Calvin Collidge, Herbert Hoover, and George W. Bush.

I don't think Obama is a murderer. These assclowns bitch all the time about Bush and "his" war. Obama had a chance to stop the war and he choose not too. He is no different than Bush in this regard. He even said fight over there so we don't fight here. Ummm Bush said samething.

jack sommerset
12-10-2009, 05:35 PM
Jack, Obama inherited the wars. What was he supposed to do?

STOPPPPP THE WAR. Not send more over there. I've got to run. Later douchebags!

clambake
12-10-2009, 05:38 PM

bye fag.

The Gemini Method
12-10-2009, 05:42 PM

Agreed that the war needs to be stopped, but like the economy nothing occurs overnight. If Obama were to stop the war like that--it would only embolden the chaos surrouding the main reasons why we went to war in the first place. The ideology of this so-called war was to stem terrorism would be lost and the Taliban's ability to lead impressionable and lost Muslim/Anti-Wester youths to cause trouble for the non-Muslim world. If we were to pull out say, by New Year's 2010, there would be just sustained confusion leading to desperation. No real control over Afghanistan and it would leave Karzai on his own accord to control a hotspot for dasterdly actions that could spill over to allies of the U.S.--which, would then destroy any reconciliation we may have had internationally since the end of W's regime. It is a delicate situation that will never, and I mean never, have a clear solution w/o reprecussions.