PDA

View Full Version : Defensive Driving Online

remingtonbo2001
12-09-2009, 08:58 PM
Is incredibily boring. I thought I'd get through this process quickly. Each section is timed, therefore an individual cannot move ahead until the time expires.

Would anyone like to help pass the time by sharing their experience with defensive driving?

Sapphire
12-09-2009, 09:02 PM
I foolishly waited till the last possible day to do mine....thinking that I too, could whiz right through it. WRONG. I would read the screens and get to the end of the little unit, and this big WARNING sign would appear--it said something really cheesy, like "Whoa! You SPED through that....better go back and re-read it a little slower!" Good Lord. You just can't trick it.

I think it would have been an OK alternative if I had spread it out over a few days--doing it all in one day was a big heaping bowl of suck. Never again.

Viva Las Espuelas
12-09-2009, 09:29 PM
yeah. this online DD crap is boring as hell. i waited 'til the last minute and pretty much wasted a day doing it. the one i did you could go back to it once you began, but i didn't allow time for that.

jman3000
12-09-2009, 09:48 PM
I haven't needed to do a DD course in like 4 years. I did some comedy one where a local comedian teaches the course. It wasn't too bad. Didn't hurt that there was a hot chick sitting next to me.

marini martini
12-09-2009, 09:53 PM
Ha ha ha..............I've never done it, but mr. martini just did the video about a month ago. It was like living in a sit com with him for a week. He used my car to register with, since his truck was in the shop and he didn't know his license tag. So about 3 or 4 security questions he answered wrong, cuz he forgot it was my car he registered under!!!!:lol

Good luck to ya Bo!:tu

remingtonbo2001
12-09-2009, 10:25 PM
Thanks Marini.

I need to have the course finished by 12:00 tomorrow so they can Fed Ex the completion form to my attorney to send to the courthouse.

The due date is on the 13th. However, that is on a Sunday and I doubt either is available. So I assumed getting everything prepared by Friday would be best.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get my driving record if I go in person.

remingtonbo2001
12-09-2009, 10:57 PM
:pctoss I'm growing weary, yet I still haven't hit the halfway point. It's going to be a long night. It takes me 2 seconds to answer the question, yet I have to wait minutes before I can move on.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-09-2009, 10:57 PM
Online is so easy. Just either be watching a movie, playing a video game, or reading a book....and every 3 minutes click "next" button....the tests are so easy. If you fail them you just start that little section over.
Super easy. Only way to do it.

Das Texan
12-09-2009, 11:03 PM
i just minimize it and surf the net while the timer ticks down.

i dont even know what they cover :lol

remingtonbo2001
12-09-2009, 11:05 PM
i dont even know what they cover :lol

That's my sentiment with regard to most of the online classes I took over the past sememsters.