PDA

View Full Version : Super Manu is slowly coming back

MmP
12-09-2009, 10:58 PM
For those all non believers!
Those two 4th qtr plays were amazing! Vintage Manu. Im glad to see him doing that again. His confidence feeds off those plays. I saw him a lot more active after the dunk!!

In only 25 minutes, 20 pts, 2 rebs, 3 asist. And two amazing plays to finish.

Good to see you back. Keep it up Manu. :toast

ducks
12-09-2009, 10:58 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141627

OldSilentHill
12-09-2009, 11:24 PM
For those all non believers!
Those two 4th qtr plays were amazing! Vintage Manu. Im glad to see him doing that again. His confidence feeds off those plays. I saw him a lot more active after the dunk!!

In only 25 minutes, 20 pts, 2 rebs, 3 asist. And two amazing plays to finish.

Good to see you back. Keep it up Manu. :toast

Dont forget this stats:

FT ---> 8-8 (%100)

3PT ---> 2-2 (%100)

"Slowly" is the word, yes.

TJastal
12-10-2009, 02:54 AM
Manu is far from done, as this game proves.

mingus
12-10-2009, 03:02 AM
he didn't force the issue like he has been lately. i think he's starting to realize that he's got another capable scorer over there in RJ that can relieve him of some of the offensive responsibility that he incurred over the last 4-5 years with this team having limited arsenal. he can give some of the load to him if he doesn't see an offensive opportunity for himself.

TJastal
12-10-2009, 03:09 AM
he didn't force the issue like he has been lately. i think he's starting to realize that he's got another capable scorer over there in RJ that can relieve him of some of the offensive responsibility that he incurred over the last 4-5 years with this team having limited arsenal. he can give some of the load to him if he doesn't see an offensive opportunity for himself.

Good point. Manu is a phenomenal passer, and passing is something he can do until he's 50 years old. I think he should adjust his game some and focuse a little more on doing that instead of attempting those kamikaze drives to the basket all the time and that will go a long way towards keeping the risk of injury minimized as much as possible.