PDA

View Full Version : Delfino apparently very upset.

TheWriter
04-23-2005, 01:27 AM
Got this from ISH:

The 6ft 6in Delfino is so upset that he has vowed to never play for Brown or the Pistons again.

"They used me, they treated me like trash," he said. "They should transfer me or cut me. From this place, I have the worst memories of my career.

"Obviously, Brown did this on purpose," Delfino said. "In the last couple of games, he gave me a lot of minutes, he told me I was doing great, that I was very useful because I can play three positions ...

"And now he chooses Darvin Ham, who hasn't played for a while and has a knee problem.

"For this guy (Brown), I will not play anymore," Delfino fumed in the Argentina press. "And I don't want to stay here (in Detroit)."

exstatic
04-23-2005, 01:28 AM
There is a thread in the NBA forum with a lot of discussion already.

TMSKILZ
04-23-2005, 03:08 AM
I don't get it, was Delfino upset b/c he was left off the playoff roster?

ducks
04-23-2005, 08:59 AM
go to the nba forum and read it there

Brodels
04-23-2005, 09:03 AM
Old news.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14101

SequSpur
04-23-2005, 10:32 AM
Imagine that, another whiney Argentinean.

They can't play 82 games. They can't make the playoff roster. And they can't shut their mouths.

The Gold Medal isn't worth shit in the NBA playoffs. One day they'll get that.

CHAMPS AGAIN
04-23-2005, 10:33 AM

They can't play 82 games. They can't make the playoff roster. And they can't shut their mouths.

:idiot :idiot :idiot

ALVAREZ6
04-23-2005, 10:48 AM
Sequ is so smart...

MadDog73
04-23-2005, 11:31 AM
Damn, Sequ, would you rather the Spurs lose than give Manu props?

danyel
04-23-2005, 12:06 PM

Look who is talking, the king of whineys

stfu beyitch

Dre_7
04-23-2005, 12:41 PM

Shut up w/ the racist comments.

T Park
04-23-2005, 12:43 PM
to sequ's defense.

There was nothing rascist in what he said.

Stop throwing the fuckin word around and not using it correctly

Brodels
04-23-2005, 12:43 PM
Shut up w/ the racist comments.

'Argentinian' is a race?

ALVAREZ6
04-23-2005, 12:45 PM
wow this is pathetic, stop arguing about what's racist and what's not.

What he was trying to say is, Sequ is being the typical asshole whiny bitch that he is...

Dre_7
04-23-2005, 12:45 PM
Well, you know what I mean. Perhaps I shoulda used the word prejudice.

Dre_7
04-23-2005, 12:46 PM
wow this is pathetic, stop arguing about what's racist and what's not.

What he was trying to say is, Sequ is being the typical asshole whiny bitch that he is...

Yeah, I think you nailed it on the head right there.

smeagol
04-23-2005, 12:48 PM
Amazing!

Sequ, of all people, calling Manu whiney.

What's the reason Mr. "I make a lot of sense and my posts are usually dead on"?

Because he missed a number of games due to injury?

He missed less games than TD, for that matter. I don't hear you whinning about Duncan day-in and day-out.

Idiot

Dre_7
04-23-2005, 12:50 PM
What I dont understand, is how dude has over 7,000 posts!

Prolly half of them say "Spurs Suck" or are Manu bashing threads.

Brodels
04-23-2005, 12:50 PM
You guys take Sequ way too seriously. He says things like that just so he can get those kinds of responses out of you.

Sequ - 1
Alvarez, Smeagol, and SaSpurs - 0

Kori Ellis
04-23-2005, 12:52 PM
There are some awesome takes by FearDaFro (Pistons fan) on this subject in the NBA forum.

ALVAREZ6
04-23-2005, 12:53 PM
You guys take Sequ way too seriously. He says things like that just so he can get those kinds of responses out of you.

Doesn't it get old after a while?

This is exactly what I thought when I first joined the forum in the fall...I just thought Sequ was joking around..but now the bastard is STILL saying the same crap that he has been saying for a year.

Sequ's Vocabulary: "Blow Me" "Manu Sucks" "I'm Gay"

^^^That's all the dude knows^^^

Kori Ellis
04-23-2005, 12:53 PM
Why don't you just put him on your ignore list so you don't have to keep talking to him/about this kind of crap?

Brodels
04-23-2005, 12:56 PM
There are some awesome takes by FearDaFro (Pistons fan) on this subject in the NBA forum.

Agreed.

This part is pretty interesting, if true. And he seems to know what he's talking about, so I have no reason not to believe it:

THIS is what angers me about Delfino, and it isn't larry brown. He never got a fair shake from larry, that I'll agree on. I think he's the 2nd best player on our bench.

HOWEVER, he is a complete prima donna. He had a MINOR knee operation, and then decided he needed a SECOND one, even though everybody was telling him his knee was normal. He ran home to argentina while his teamates were busy fighting for playoff positioning.

Delfino Missed over 60 games to his knee. He SHOULD have missed half that much.

Pistons management, larry brown included, BEGGED Delfino to come back and play. Delfino said he didnt WANT to playtill he was %100. Everybody on the team TOLD delfino that if he came back too late, he could be so out of shape that he would miss the playoffs. And NOW this little punk wants to COMPLAIN about not being on the roster?

Delfino is a VERY talented player. However, he VASTLY oversteps his boundries here. Carlos: WE ASKED YOU TO PLAY ALL SEASON AND YOU SAID NO! And now you have the NERVE to cry about being left off the playoff roster? Is this a joke?

Delfino will meet with Dumars sometime over the summer. If he wants to leave, Joe will find the right deal for him. But we own him for a few more years, so he doesnt dictate shit here. Grow up, you little baby.

Out of all the Argentines, why did we have to draft the one with a freaking vagina?

Brodels
04-23-2005, 12:58 PM
Doesn't it get old after a while?

This is exactly what I thought when I first joined the forum in the fall...I just thought Sequ was joking around..but now the bastard is STILL saying the same crap that he has been saying for a year.

Sequ's Vocabulary: "Blow Me" "Manu Sucks" "I'm Gay"

^^^That's all the dude knows^^^

I think him and Mouse make the forum pretty funny sometimes. It all makes me laugh, and I need that once in a while.

I don't know if the forum would be as good without their personalities, Ducks' duckspeak, TPark's abrasive homerism, etc...

whottt
04-23-2005, 01:08 PM
Maybe some of the Argentines enjoy trashing Sequ. I think smeagol does.

T Park
04-23-2005, 01:12 PM
abrasive homerism

Bullcrap.

Im a homer but ripped up for ripping Brent Barry??

once again, Rascist, and Homer, two words that are thrown around like hot potatoes that has obviously lost the true definition.

ChumpDumper
04-23-2005, 01:13 PM
abracist

:p

Brodels
04-23-2005, 01:15 PM
Bullcrap.

Im a homer but ripped up for ripping Brent Barry??

once again, Rascist, and Homer, two words that are thrown around like hot potatoes that has obviously lost the true definition.

STFU. I was complimenting you. I said the forum was better off with you around.

And yes, you're still a homer.

T Park
04-23-2005, 01:17 PM
Im nothing like a homer.

When they play bad, Ill call it that way.

Once again you need to re read the definition of homer.

But thank you for saying its better for me being around, but seriously, you need to know the difference between homer and hardcore fan.

MI21
04-23-2005, 01:21 PM
T Park, you are a homer, or at the least, a Pop homer.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

(Its awesome having a forum with such a wide range of people, I don't agree with some of the people buts its still good to have there opinions. They make the place fun)

Brodels
04-23-2005, 01:22 PM
Im nothing like a homer.

When they play bad, Ill call it that way.

Once again you need to re read the definition of homer.

But thank you for saying its better for me being around, but seriously, you need to know the difference between homer and hardcore fan.

O.K. then, I'll amend my statement: you're a Rashomer

SequSpur
04-23-2005, 01:24 PM
A fan of Rasho is a homer.

Defined by Websters.

Racist? I don't think so.

A realist......? possibly.......

:)

T Park
04-23-2005, 01:26 PM
pessimist is your word fucker.

So, I state truth about Rasho and Pop and thats being a homer??

Another new one....

smeagol
04-23-2005, 01:43 PM

Sequ - 1
Alvarez, Smeagol, and SaSpurs - 0
Brodels, in my case its more like:

Sequ - 20
smeagol - 0

I can't seem to not respond to his BS. I know that most of the time what Sequ posts is BS, I know half of the time he just does is because he needs the attention, I know all this . . . and still I'm forced to respond. That proly shows I'm stupid too.

There are some awesome takes by FearDaFro (Pistons fan) on this subject in the NBA forum

I've read some Pistons boards and FearDaFro reflects the sentiment in Detriot towards Delfino.

I still think he is a bargain for any team if the Pistons decide to trade him. The boy has potential and his ways can be mended. Brown was definetely not the right coach for him.

nkdlunch
04-23-2005, 03:17 PM

"They" ? who is the other argentinians like Delfino? Who said the gold medal is worth something in the playoffs????

U get lost even in your thoughts my man