PDA

View Full Version : Dick Jeff wuz back but

draft87
12-09-2009, 11:06 PM
yo peepz just cuz I'm complemented a Spur after he wuz struggling for so long don't mean you gotta hate. I know you rather kick a man when he's down but before those stupid turnovers Dick Jeff wuz kickin' it like he should.

you know, it's just like, my opinion man. Why you gotta hate, some Spurs iz good some Spurs suck so we gotta separate the men from the boys. If you you're scoring 20 a night you get respect if you ain't then you get flamed on Spurs talk. Don't hate just cause I'm just in it to win it, ya know.

Michael Brown
12-09-2009, 11:08 PM
http://www.rif.org/

200 miles
12-09-2009, 11:09 PM
seriously stfu

Chomag
12-09-2009, 11:10 PM
Errr,what?

5in10
12-09-2009, 11:11 PM
http://www.rif.org/

Hahahahahahah

ffadicted
12-09-2009, 11:11 PM
Your thread just got locked seconds ago, you can't be serious posting this again lol

z0sa
12-09-2009, 11:12 PM
You should post more threads.

SpursRulez4eVeR
12-09-2009, 11:13 PM
Your thread just got locked seconds ago, you can't be serious thinking people actually care about what you have to say lol

easy7
12-09-2009, 11:16 PM
Your thread just got locked seconds ago, you can't be serious posting this again lol

If at first you don't succeed try again.

cnyc3
12-09-2009, 11:20 PM
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r136/Romulus32/ibtl.gif

draft87
12-09-2009, 11:29 PM

You should post more threads.

If at first you don't succeed try again.

-chuckle-

Yeah not many people read my 'real' threads anyway. I wanted to see what would happen if I posted an ignorant, negative thread about an inconsistent player.... Was looking to see if/what 'the usual suspects' would write.... So I alluded to 'fan favorites' Matt Bonner, Michael Finley, Keith Bogans, and Richard Jefferson since there are a slew of 'Start a Revolution' threads dedicated to them. And I summed up all the different styles of put-downs and name calling I've seen on the board in the past few weeks and put them into a quick post and spiced it up with some terrible spelling/syntax to try to blend in with authenticity....

Instead, the thread got locked. I'm shocked because 1)I usually write 'serious' analysis having to do with #s and strategies 2)Other than that I just rag on the cliffjumpers, try to dampen the shittalking 3)I've seen some really appalling threads stay open with really disrespectful vocabulary directed at our team and our fellow board members.

I was surprised more people were offended by the 'Dick Jeff' thing than all the other crap. I'm not too surprised people thought I was seriously typing at a 3rd grade level, I know not too many people read threads or replies.

Anyway, the experiment is over and I have a new feel for the climate of Spurstalk.

murpjf88
12-09-2009, 11:29 PM
yo peepz just cuz I'm complemented a Spur after he wuz struggling for so long don't mean you gotta hate. I know you rather kick a man when he's down but before those stupid turnovers Dick Jeff wuz kickin' it like he should.

you know, it's just like, my opinion man. Why you gotta hate, some Spurs iz good some Spurs suck so we gotta separate the men from the boys. If you you're scoring 20 a night you get respect if you ain't then you get flamed on Spurs talk. Don't hate just cause I'm just in it to win it, ya know.

Do yourself a favor, lay off the crack!

AussieFanKurt
12-09-2009, 11:44 PM
get amongst more drugs