PDA

View Full Version : LOL Cavs

djohn2oo8
12-09-2009, 11:15 PM
6 technicals, a Mike Brown ejection, and a Rox win 95-85.....Go ahead and do ya dance Bron

icem
12-10-2009, 12:27 AM
in b4 lebron dancing .gif

RedsLakers24
12-10-2009, 12:30 AM
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s18/alexander17_foto/63143355.gif

Indazone
12-10-2009, 12:50 AM
LeBron lights dance fever

The Rockets' Chuck Hayes agreed with Bulls center Joakim Noah's complaints that LeBron James' on-court dancing exhibition last week was inappropriate. He also had an idea about how to handle it.
“Yeah (it was wrong), but if Joakim Noah and the Bulls have a problem with it, beat him, he won't dance,” Hayes said. “I notice that the Cavs, they do all their sideline acts in the game when they're up big. When it's a close game, they don't do that. Make them respect you and they won't do it.
“To showboat another professional, it's disrespectful. If you feel disrespected, do something about it within the game, nothing dirty. Eventually, all the dancing and acting will stop. They only do it when they're up big.”
Shane Battier, however, had another theory about why James danced.
“Dancing With The Stars is quite the platform to launch a career,” Battier said. “Maybe, he's trying to launch a career. LeBron's a smart businessman. I wouldn't put anything past him.”

Way to wake up the Rockets Chuck!!! LMAO CAVS and the Lebron crabwalk

lil_penny
12-10-2009, 01:05 AM
good win houston.. although the cavs are pissed and are going to lay the beat down on portland now haha

Chieflion
12-10-2009, 05:21 AM
No wonder the Rockets won. (http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii76/H3AT23/LeBrongif.gif)

Thunder Dan
12-10-2009, 09:58 AM
missed the game but the box score looks ugly.....20 turnovers? wtf? Goog job Rockets you guys will probably win the west and make it to the Finals

Double-Up
12-10-2009, 10:17 AM
missed the game but the box score looks ugly.....20 turnovers? wtf? Goog job Rockets you guys will probably win the west and make it to the Finals

Quit being sarcastic...we're an 7/8th seed at best in the West, the Cavs just suck donkey dick. :lol

Indazone
12-10-2009, 10:19 AM
Given that Hayes outplayed Shaq, you guys did not deserve to win. 6 Techs? LOL

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/va...63735/index.htm

"When Yao Ming underwent season-ending foot surgery last summer, the Rockets seemed doomed to the lottery, having lost their most reliable scorer and interior defender. Yet with forwards Luis Scola and Carl Landry producing in the low post, and point guard Aaron Brooks and forward Trevor Ariza firing from the perimeter, Houston was averaging 101.9 points through Sunday, 10th in the league. Then, to replace Yao's defense, the Rockets turned to a center a full foot shorter, who has kept them elevated in the standings (11-9 at week's end) and in the chase for a playoff spot.

At 6'6" and 267 pounds Chuck Hayes has learned to compensate for his shortcomings. When he signed in January 2006, Houston's coaches gave the undrafted free agent a DVD of Anthony Mason defending Hakeem Olajuwon in the 1994 NBA Finals and suggested he model himself after the 6'7", 250-pound Knicks forward. "We thought he could do some of the same things in terms of stripping the ball when it's exposed, poking at it and making guys react to him," says then Rockets assistant Tom Thibodeau, who is now with the Celtics. Hayes eyeballed the DVD for weeks and has since made a habit of film study. Before a Nov. 2 game against the Jazz, Hayes saw that Carlos Boozer preferred to go left when he faced up. All game Hayes forced him right, holding the All-Star to seven points on 1-of-6 shooting.

Hayes, the Rockets' strongest player (including Yao), uses his sturdy base to move taller opponents out of the paint. "If they make a turnaround [on me]," says Hayes, "they deserve it." In two games against the Lakers this season Hayes played 7-foot, 285-pound Andrew Bynum so well that Phil Jackson abandoned post-ups because, as the coach put it, Hayes was "rooted to the ground."

Hayes's muscle is complemented by quickness. His coach at Kentucky, Tubby Smith, notes that for four seasons Hayes led the Wildcats in deflections, a stat usually dominated by guards. It's a reason he's among the best at defending the pick-and-roll, a play Yao struggled with. Says the Lakers' Ron Artest, "You're not going to get around him, you're not going to outquick him and you're definitely not going to outsmart him."

Hayes's offense is a work in progress—he was averaging 5.4 points through Sunday—but he grabs a team-leading 2.8 offensive rebounds per game and sets wall-like screens. And even in small doses he can make a big difference. After sitting for most of the fourth quarter last Thursday at Golden State, Hayes checked in with 2.1 seconds left and Houston clinging to a two-point lead. When the Warriors set a pick for Monta Ellis, Hayes switched out and forced the speedy guard into a game-clinching travel. "With Chuck, we're looking for a defensive impact," says Houston G.M. Daryl Morey. "And he's making it."

Thunder Dan
12-10-2009, 10:21 AM
Quit being sarcastic...we're an 7/8th seed at best in the West, the Cavs just suck donkey dick. :lol

yeah good thing the playoffs don't start for another 5 months

lefty
12-10-2009, 10:29 AM
The Cavs actually looked better without Mike Brown

Mike D
12-10-2009, 12:42 PM
Rockets play hard, and are a solid team.

djohn2oo8
12-10-2009, 01:51 PM
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s18/alexander17_foto/63143355.gif

Mo!!!! FTW!!! :lol

duhoh
12-10-2009, 03:08 PM
Hayes is a defensive beast. dude would be the most sought after big man if he was 3-4 inches taller.

gj Houston!

23LeBronJames23
12-10-2009, 03:29 PM
LMAO u fools are congratulating Houston like its a Finals game or something.

djohn2oo8
12-10-2009, 03:32 PM
LMAO u fools are congratulating Houston like its a Finals game or something.

LOL at your team being full of whiney vaginas

23LeBronJames23
12-10-2009, 03:37 PM
LOL at your team being full of whiney vaginas

LMAO whos whining???

Culburn369
12-10-2009, 03:43 PM
LOL at Mutombo on a cane.

djohn2oo8
12-10-2009, 03:46 PM
LMAO whos whining???

I guess you couldn't take off your homer glasses, it was pretty clear LeBron did most of it, along with Mikey Brown Delonte West and company....and 6 technicals?

djohn2oo8
12-10-2009, 03:48 PM
LOL at Mutombo on a cane.

Shhh....Bynum might hear you

http://findmebuyme.com.au/product_images/uploaded_images/shhh.jpg

sook
12-10-2009, 03:55 PM
Take it easy on TD, he didn't say anything for the game or for a while for that matter.

Good win boys

Allanon
12-10-2009, 05:26 PM
I can't believe teams still haven't been able to punish the Rockets for putting a 6'6 "Center" on the floor.

Chuck Hayes is one of those once every few decade anomalies. He looks good on defense and holds his own against 7 footers. But on offense, he's totally goofy looking.

I STILL get a kick out of his free throws...jr high kids have better looking free throws. And WTF aren't any teams doing Hack-a-Hayes? :lol:
0wQq9YWZ568

Culburn369
12-10-2009, 05:27 PM
Shhh....Bynum might hear you

http://findmebuyme.com.au/product_images/uploaded_images/shhh.jpg

Only if Howard quits cryin'.

djohn2oo8
12-10-2009, 05:34 PM
I can't believe teams still haven't been able to punish the Rockets for putting a 6'6 "Center" on the floor.

Chuck Hayes is one of those once every few decade anomalies. He looks good on defense and holds his own against 7 footers. But on offense, he's totally goofy looking.

I STILL get a kick out of his free throws...jr high kids have better looking free throws. And WTF aren't any teams doing Hack-a-Hayes? :lol:
0wQq9YWZ568

lol, he never quits on a play, and thats why he is a fan favorite....Met him once, pretty cool dude

iilluzioN
12-30-2009, 04:30 PM
lol