PDA

View Full Version : who saw duncan bounce the basketball right into his face?

ivanfromwestwood
12-09-2009, 11:50 PM
it was right after beno's spin move. duncan gets pissed and slams the ball only to have it hit him in the face on the way up. bet he felt stupid

HarlemHeat37
12-09-2009, 11:53 PM
ya..I'm pretty sure he did it because he felt stupid in the 1st place..his foul on Hawes on that play was just lazy and just a bad foul, which is why he was so mad at himself..

blkroadrunners
12-09-2009, 11:57 PM
First Landry, now Beno.

Blackjack
12-10-2009, 12:23 AM
ya..I'm pretty sure he did it because he felt stupid in the 1st place..his foul on Hawes on that play was just lazy and just a bad foul, which is why he was so mad at himself..

:tu

Yeah, it was after giving up an and-1 to Hawes; just a needless, lazy foul that compounded a bad play.

I thought Tim's mocking of his little schtick he does after a made basket was pretty hilarious. Tony tries to hit him rolling for a bucket, Timmy mishandles, yet, gets rewarded with two points after what should have been a turnover; some freaky plays recently..

Mel_13
12-10-2009, 12:41 AM
I thought Tim's mocking of his little schtick he does after a made basket was pretty hilarious. Tony tries to hit him rolling for a bucket, Timmy mishandles, yet, gets rewarded with two points after what should have been a turnover; some freaky plays recently..

And Tony was credited with his 11th assist on that play.:lol

#2!
12-10-2009, 12:44 AM
:tu

Yeah, it was after giving up an and-1 to Hawes; just a needless, lazy foul that compounded a bad play.

Both of those plays cracked me up. The fake fist pump was great though b/c it showed what timmy's humor is like with his teammates.

urunobili
12-10-2009, 01:23 AM
TP barking at Beno after he fouled him in the second half "Yeah You" while Beno was crying to the refs was priceless.. some really bad blood may have happened for TP to react like that... I wish he would be lke that with bitches like Chris Punk 3 or D-West :rolleyes

JustinJDW
12-10-2009, 01:31 AM
I saw it. It was funny. :lol

FkLA
12-10-2009, 01:32 AM
yea i laughed, not as much as when bonner was being a thug against green during the scuffle on the ground though.

red rocket looked mad

Fpoonsie
12-10-2009, 01:32 AM
TP barking at Beno after he fouled him in the second half "Yeah You" while Beno was crying to the refs was priceless.. some really bad blood may have happened for TP to react like that... I wish he would be lke that with bitches like Chris Punk 3 or D-West :rolleyes

I think he was actually saying a frustrated "thank you" to the refs.

ffadicted
12-10-2009, 05:34 AM
Anyone's got the vidja lol?

Chieflion
12-10-2009, 05:37 AM
Duncan was pretty down with himself these past two games. He must be angry with his defense. Something tells me he will go crazy next game.

AussieFanKurt
12-10-2009, 05:44 AM
yeah i laughed and wondered how he managed to make it hit himself

silverblackfan
12-10-2009, 09:20 AM
I saw that. The ball bounced up and totally caught him by surprise. Reminded me of that practice session that Duncan228 sometimes posts.

Dex
12-10-2009, 09:31 AM
yea i laughed, not as much as when bonner was being a thug against green during the scuffle on the ground though.

red rocket looked mad

:lmao

Yeah, that scrum was hilarious. Greene was just laughing, and Bonner was about to rip his frickin' head off.

Angry Red Rocket makes me giggle. :blah

EmptyMan
12-10-2009, 09:40 AM
Bonner has Viking Rage but it is hidden deep.

cnyc3
12-10-2009, 04:10 PM
Anyone's got the vidja lol?

anyone?

TIMMYD!
12-10-2009, 05:32 PM
anyone?