PDA

View Full Version : Lakers 4Q is why NBA sucks

milkshakeballa
12-10-2009, 03:27 AM
The Lakers 4Q against the Jazz 2nite is a perfect example of why the NBA sucks now and for the foreseeable future. The champion is already decided. I mean...the only fuking suspense this year is who comes out of the east and if the Lakers win 70 games or not...its a fukin joke.

I mean...as a Laker fan...I honestly feel bad for all you guys (non Laker fans). I'm not trying to talk shit or anything but....come playoffs...they are going to reproduce this fourth quarter for 48 fucking minutes....really....is that fair???? Stern might have to get LBJ Wade and Bosh on the same team just to even have the fucking slightest chance.....a fucking chance....

This Laker team come March when they are gellin would be the 96 Bulls by fucking 20 or any showtime Lakers or old boston teams... It just isn't fair and it fucking blows already knowing what in the fuck is going to happen....

mavs>spurs2
12-10-2009, 03:28 AM
Denver has a legit shot at yall this year, like it or not lakerfan. And LBJ/Wade/Bosh would crush the everliving fuck out of you guys. Let's not start sucking our own dicks just yet.

JJ Hickson
12-10-2009, 03:30 AM
Don't take the bait. Don't do it!

milkshakeballa
12-10-2009, 03:34 AM
No trolls my friends. Crush.....I think that series would go 7 games....

Ron has always shut down LBJ. Wade is Kobe's ever loving fukin bitch like Deadly Dynasty is to his chick.

Pau > Bosh and it ain't close....

milkshakeballa
12-10-2009, 03:34 AM
Denver has a legit shot at yall this year, like it or not lakerfan. And LBJ/Wade/Bosh would crush the everliving fuck out of you guys. Let's not start sucking our own dicks just yet.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Will not respond

mavs>spurs2
12-10-2009, 03:35 AM
you don't have to, we understand you're special needs

milkshakeballa
12-10-2009, 03:37 AM
you don't have to, we understand you're special needs

ye you bitch....can't handle the motherfukni truth eh?

jacobdrj
12-10-2009, 03:38 AM
I agree. Why play the games. Give the trophy to the greatest assemblage of talent ever...

Because the prohibitive favorite ALWAYS wins the championship :rolleyes

KSeal
12-10-2009, 03:38 AM
Lame thread by a lame poster. Just STFU, the Lakers aren't that much better then the Celtics/Magic/Nuggets.

milkshakeballa
12-10-2009, 03:39 AM
Lame thread by a lame poster. Just STFU, the Lakers aren't that much better then the Celtics/Magic/Nuggets.

You remind me of Jamie McCourt you fukin twerp

milkshakeballa
12-10-2009, 03:40 AM
I'm just playin guys.....sort of....

But in all reality....the fourth quarter by the lakers 2nite was the most dominating show i have EVER seen from an NBA team....EVER

Fpoonsie
12-10-2009, 03:40 AM
The OP sounds kinda like how I imagine SD's evil twin w/ down syndrome would sound.

And I can't believe I've come across someone more in love w/ ellipses than I am...

milkshakeballa
12-10-2009, 03:43 AM
The OP sounds kinda like I imagine SD's evil twin w/ down syndrome would sound.

And I can't believe I've come across someone more in love w/ ellipses than I am...

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

poonsie > me.....:depressed:depressed

TheSpursFNRule
12-10-2009, 03:46 AM
Why even bother making a thread like this? You and all your laker trolls make threads like this EVERY time the Lakers win a game. WE KNOW HOW GOOD THEY ARE! We too watch the NBA!!!! I as a Spur fan will admit they are easily and by far the most complete team in the NBA. If they don't win the NBA Finals this year they should not only be ashamed of themselves they should be placed with the 08 Patriots as the biggest chokers of all time. So PLEASE!! for fucks sake stop making these threads everytime they win. You are boring. :bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang :bang:bang:bang:bang:bang

Lars
12-10-2009, 03:51 AM
Don't take the bait. Don't do it!

ThunderDan, you're alive!

thoughts/comments on tonights game?

KSeal
12-10-2009, 03:59 AM
You remind me of Jamie McCourt you fukin twerp

:lol Talking like the Lakers are the greatest team ever when they've played FOUR road games.

RedsLakers24
12-10-2009, 04:19 AM
http://opensourcejokes.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/funny_face.jpg

NuGGeTs-FaN
12-10-2009, 04:20 AM
This gives me confirmation that i need to put into action an idea i had....... i'll start a thread about it :smokin

JJ Hickson
12-10-2009, 04:41 AM
ThunderDan, you're alive!

thoughts/comments on tonights game?

Hey queer bait, does my name look like it says Thunder Dan? I think you're 12-9 and you need to calm down about a meaningless regular season game. Your team is still irrelevant. Talk to me when your go to guy isn't shooting 39%.

O.J Mayo
12-10-2009, 05:08 AM
Hey queer bait, does my name look like it says Thunder Dan? I think you're 12-9 and you need to calm down about a meaningless regular season game. Your team is still irrelevant. Talk to me when your go to guy isn't shooting 39%.
You lost two straight against my Grizzlies and the Rockets. You are not a future hall-of-famer. Future hall-of-famers get at least 20 minutes a game. And they don't just score 6 points either. And future hall-of-famers do not play lesser minutes than Sideshow Bob.

cobbler
12-10-2009, 05:18 AM
...and to think they were able to pull it all off without Luke! :wow

Purple & Gold
12-10-2009, 05:20 AM
This Laker team is stacked like the Laker and Celtic teams of the 80's.