PDA

View Full Version : A pact among all non-Laker fans

NuGGeTs-FaN
12-10-2009, 04:23 AM
Here it is.....

Come playoff time, let's all band together and cheer for the team you support AND any team that plays the Lakers, no matter who that is :toast

eg. I hate the Jazz with a passion but i would even be willing to sport a Jazz jersey if they play the Lakers in the playoffs.

What led me to bring this up is the cockiness of some Faker fans.

I'm in. I'll be cheering for the Nuggets to get to the WCF and beyond, but if not, then i will be cheering for any team that faces the Lakers

who is with me!? :ihit

Purple & Gold
12-10-2009, 04:25 AM
:lol Nice try but not gonna work. Waste of your collective energies.

cobbler
12-10-2009, 05:16 AM
Here it is.....

Come playoff time, let's all band together and cheer for the team you support AND any team that plays the Lakers, no matter who that is :toast

eg. I hate the Jazz with a passion but i would even be willing to sport a Jazz jersey if they play the Lakers in the playoffs.

What led me to bring this up is the cockiness of some Faker fans.

I'm in. I'll be cheering for the Nuggets to get to the WCF and beyond, but if not, then i will be cheering for any team that faces the Lakers

who is with me!? :ihit

That is how it has always been. Who cares?

.... and I am sure your collective rooting is going to impact the outcome! :lmao

Culburn369
12-10-2009, 05:44 AM
Say what you want, but, I've been doing something similar to the Suns for 23 years and they're O & 41.

AussieFanKurt
12-10-2009, 06:35 AM
O & 41?

Culburn369
12-10-2009, 07:09 AM
They've existed since 1968 without winning an NBA Title=O & 41!

Lars
12-10-2009, 07:31 AM
Im pretty sure everyone already does this?

21_Blessings
12-10-2009, 07:33 AM
It's only December and Nuggets fans are already shitting their pantaloons.

Brazil
12-10-2009, 08:44 AM
it happens every year no need for a thread. its a quite natural move, everybody hates the lakers

noob cake
12-10-2009, 09:42 AM
Hierarchy of hate: Jazz Hate > Mavs Hate > Fakers Hate

Jazz Hate > Fakers Hate; Good Sir, I can't comply with your demands.

EmptyMan
12-10-2009, 09:44 AM
I think the teams should merge together to take down the enemy.

Chieflion
12-10-2009, 09:45 AM
It does not matter really. This is just really insecure behaviour on our parts. It is enough that Laker fans troll themselves. There really is no need for this.

IronMexican
12-10-2009, 09:49 AM
Hierarchy of hate: Jazz Hate > Mavs Hate > Fakers Hate

Jazz Hate > Fakers Hate; Good Sir, I can't comply with your demands.

Good sir, I agree about the Jazz. They'll always be my most hated Western Conference team. I don't hate the mavs cause I have nothing to hate them over(:lmao :lobt2: = 0:lmao)

Chieflion
12-10-2009, 09:52 AM
Good sir, I agree about the Jazz. They'll always be my most hated Western Conference team. I don't hate the mavs cause I have nothing to hate them over(:lmao :lobt2: = 0:lmao)
I thought the Jazz also had 0. This point is moot.

FkLA
12-10-2009, 09:59 AM
Ive always done this. I'll even cheer for the Mavs if theyre playing the Lakers.

IronMexican
12-10-2009, 10:01 AM
It was mostly joking on my part. I still hate the jazz though.

Thunder Dan
12-10-2009, 10:02 AM
I don't mind the Lakers. They are a good team. The only think I hate about them is their fans who hate Lebron just because they like Kobe. I also have a problem when people think they are awesome just becuase the team they root for did well. That makes no sense

I really don't have a problem with any team in the league, I realize that people are fans of other teams and I can accept that, I also realize that me cheering for another team has no affect on the outcome of the game.

spursncowboys
12-10-2009, 10:16 AM
im pretty sure everyone already does this?
+1

picc84
12-10-2009, 10:56 AM
Im pretty sure everyone already does this?

^^^

Nobody has to band together to cheer for a Nuggets loss cause we know its going to happen anyway. :lol

dirk4mvp
12-10-2009, 11:02 AM
I think the teams should merge together to take down the enemy.

Deron
Roy
Melo
Dirk
Duncan

Sounds like a winner.

Culburn369
12-10-2009, 11:11 AM
Deron
Roy
Melo
Dirk
Duncan

Sounds like a winner.

If Duncan could carry Robinson kickin', screamin' and cryin' to the promised land I'm sure Dirk makein' likewise wouldn't be out of the realm for Duncan.

stretch
12-10-2009, 12:55 PM
ive pretty much already been doing this. but not because of the lakers. i really dont mind the lakers at all and like several of their players. its their fans that make everyone hate them. full of douchebag, bandwagonning faggots that dont ever know what they are talking about.

:tu to the lakers - great team

:td to their fans - horrible fans

Culburn369
12-10-2009, 12:58 PM
ive pretty much already been doing this. but not because of the lakers. i really dont mind the lakers at all and like several of their players. its their fans that make everyone hate them. full of douchebag, bandwagonning faggots that dont ever know what they are talking about.

:tu to the lakers - great team

:td to their fans - horrible fans

That's the Summer of '06 talkin'.

I feel sorry for you.

TheMACHINE
12-10-2009, 01:12 PM
thats why its so great when the lakers win...not only do people get heart broken when thier own team gets eliminated, they also get hurt when the lakers beat other teams.

Emotional attachment for other teams FTL.

Culburn369
12-10-2009, 01:14 PM
The only bandwagoners are the ones that jump off their team to support another team to defeat a team they don't like.

Uh, oh.

Double-Up
12-10-2009, 01:15 PM
Uh, oh.

Yea because he's describing bitch ass Lakerfans like you.

Culburn369
12-10-2009, 01:16 PM
Yea because he's describing bitch ass Lakerfans like you.

:lol Double, gettin' his happiness on.

BlackBellamy
12-10-2009, 01:32 PM
Agreed, but here's my list of teams that I refuse root for...
Mavs, Suns, Blazers, Celtics, Magic, Cavs, Nuggs, Heat, Rockets, Jazz, Zombie Sonics, Bucks, Bobcats, Raptors, Bullets, Bulls, Knicks, Pacers, Sixers, Nets, Hornets, Hawks, Clips, Kings, Grizz, Warriors and Wolves.

So, if the Lakers play the Spurs or Pistons I'll take those terms. Otherwise, no sale.

BlackBellamy
12-10-2009, 01:35 PM
Warriors and Wolves.

This is a pretty good name for a metal band also. ^

Double-Up
12-10-2009, 01:37 PM
The only bandwagoners are the ones that jump off their team to support another team to defeat a team they don't like.

I need the Cavs to step up here so I can run roughshod over Double & dj.

You're garbage...now go hide like a bitch.

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-10-2009, 01:44 PM
It's amazing how defensive Lakerfan gets when someone says they hate fans who think they're cool because their team is.

Killakobe81
12-10-2009, 01:46 PM
I don't mind the Lakers. They are a good team. The only think I hate about them is their fans who hate Lebron just because they like Kobe. I also have a problem when people think they are awesome just becuase the team they root for did well. That makes no sense

I really don't have a problem with any team in the league, I realize that people are fans of other teams and I can accept that, I also realize that me cheering for another team has no affect on the outcome of the game.

I dont hate Lebron ...but like you I hate when folks hate on Kobe becuz they love Lebron ...or post ignorant statements that Lebron>>>>>>Kobe.
If you argue that he is slightly better, equal or you just like his game more even though kobe is the more well rounded player I respect that ...cuz that is your right but ...but foolish non-basketball drivel dmakes me respond.

I admire and respect in this orde ... 1. Kobe 2. Duncan 3. Wade 4.Lebron 5. Melo ...and the reason Kobe and duncan are 1st are bacuse of their fundamentals and they have won the most EVERYTHING else is just opinions mine included ...

Culburn369
12-10-2009, 01:46 PM
You're garbage...now go hide like a bitch.

Uh, uh, not on yer sweet bippy. I'm home, honeybuns.

& you can't get there without Yao.

tee, hee.

Killakobe81
12-10-2009, 01:48 PM
Teams I dislike (nuggs and celts) EVEn though i loved the BIg 3 BEFORE they won but now they are just arrogant, preening wanna be thugs ...I dont even care that they beat us down 2 years ago that happened to Magic's Lakers too ...I hated the cocky Cedric Maxwell and dirt ass Mchale bastard as well ...

BlackBellamy
12-10-2009, 01:49 PM
Uh, uh, not on yer sweet bippy.
tee, hee.

Goddamn, you must be old. Laugh-In reference?

The Gemini Method
12-10-2009, 01:49 PM
While the continued assumption that all Lakerfans are horrible bugs me, I don't mind the attempt at rooting against the Lakers via another team. That means a sense of success has left other teams' fans with little discourse than to hope another team does what theirs cannot do. I also think that most people who make snap judgments on the overall fandom of the Lakers are misguided and should get to know a better sample of the fans. We're not all about arrogance and burning cop cars...

*I don't hate LeBron. I just don't care for his auditioning for Dancing with the Stars after every basket. The Chosen 1 tattoo and every antic that goes contradictory to the humble story of his upbringing. Other than that, he is a beast of a player.

Killakobe81
12-10-2009, 01:55 PM
As for the Lakerfan hate ...be honest most Bull fans you know are fans that started either the 1st Jordan or 2nd Jordan era ...There are spur fans here that just date back to the Timmy era ...any of those qualify as bandwagon fans IMHO. Even I can be argued as bandwagon fan since I started watching as an itty bitty yougn during Magic's 1st championship game ...diffrence is I stuck with 'em through Ceballos and lake Havasu, Van Exel and Cancun, Kwame Brown , Luke being our 3rd best player and even though we won the last years of SHaq/kobe feud ...

Tur fans even if they join during the glory runs stick when the ish hits the fans like I have with the cowboys ...
Im curious to see how many Spur and Nuggs fans stay around when Duncan (and someday Melo) are gone ...same with some of my fllow Lakers who will be here when we drop again?

Culburn369
12-10-2009, 01:55 PM
Goddamn, you must be old. Laugh-In reference?

Yep, Laugh-In,,,I was the known as the [Renaissance Man] at AZ Central till the 3 Repeat and then I was known as the "prince of fucking darkness"=what movie is that line from, Bell?

BlackBellamy
12-10-2009, 01:56 PM
My advice to Lakers fans that don't wanna be lumped in with their arrogant, grand-standing brethren, is show some dissension. I know that you're a minority compared to Spurs fan on this board, but make it clear to the rest of the posters here that you occasionally disagree with some of the things your more abrasive fellow Lakers fan has to say.

BlackBellamy
12-10-2009, 01:59 PM
Yep, Laugh-In,,,I was the known as the [Renaissance Man] at AZ Central till the 3 Repeat and then I was known as the "prince of fucking darkness"=what movie is that line from, Bell?

Uh... Rosemary's Baby?

Killakobe81
12-10-2009, 02:00 PM
While the continued assumption that all Lakerfans are horrible bugs me, I don't mind the attempt at rooting against the Lakers via another team. That means a sense of success has left other teams' fans with little discourse than to hope another team does what theirs cannot do. I also think that most people who make snap judgments on the overall fandom of the Lakers are misguided and should get to know a better sample of the fans. We're not all about arrogance and burning cop cars...

*I don't hate LeBron. I just don't care for his auditioning for Dancing with the Stars after every basket. The Chosen 1 tattoo and every antic that goes contradictory to the humble story of his upbringing. Other than that, he is a beast of a player.

+100 including Lebron is a beast ...

when i moved to SA I was planning to adopt teh Spurs as a 2nd team ...I respect great basketball ...I appreciate Pop more than half the Spur fans on this board ...but my buddy (another fellow LA transplant) said just wait you will hate them because their fanbase hates "us" (i have no problems with us and we as many whiners here do)
and when i got mad grief for wearing my jersey or my Kobe's (shoes) and saw the Fdfish and .03 shirts ...i began to dislike the team (still respect them though)

Spur fans were just as bad when the spurs were winning on this site and at my workplace off on stoneoak parkway ...
So i find all this Laker fan hate amusing some (not all) of you need to take a look in the mirror ...

Killakobe81
12-10-2009, 02:03 PM
My advise to Lakers fans that don't wanna be lumped in with their arrogant, grand-standing brethren, is show some dissension. I know that you're a minority compared to Spurs fan on this board, but make it clear to the rest of the posters here that you clearly disagree with some of the things your more abrasive fellow Lakers fan has to say.

I hear ya ...but by NOT co-signing ...shouldnt the smarter posters her SEE that we do not agree if we did, we would join in ...

Im not going to deny that when baited I haven pointed to our success but I dont end debates with 15 rings faggot ...or .04 losers or any of that crap ...

Again Pop and Timmy especially get my upmost respect and admiration ...aNd i loved the "old" manu not the OLD MAnu ...

i find those debates childish and know it wont stop ...so why would i waste my time dissenting? Spurs andLakers are the teams of the decade (you could argue titles or overall record) but they are the two best ...

The Gemini Method
12-10-2009, 02:03 PM
My advise to Lakers fans that don't wanna be lumped in with their arrogant, grand-standing brethren, is show some dissension. I know that you're a minority compared to Spurs fan on this board, but make it clear to the rest of the posters here that you clearly disagree with some of the things your more abrasive fellow Lakers fan has to say.

I've ran contrary to fellow members of the Laker fanship only to get called names and illicit put-downs. To me, that's a waste of my time and intellect. I would rather have my posts speak for themselves, so to speak (no pun intended).

djohn2oo8
12-10-2009, 02:05 PM

tee, hee.

That would be the time they would

Double-Up
12-10-2009, 02:06 PM

tee, hee.

Don't care cause I'm livin the good life now. What's better than fucking with you anyways? :lol

Culburn369
12-10-2009, 02:12 PM
Don't care cause I'm livin the good life now. What's better than fucking with you anyways? :lol

Sure.

Culburn369
12-10-2009, 02:13 PM
Uh... Rosemary's Baby?

No, "The Verdict" with Paul Newman. A line delivered by Jack Warden. It's classic.

The Gemini Method
12-10-2009, 02:13 PM
I think he has a man-crush on you, Culb.

BlackBellamy
12-10-2009, 02:15 PM

Oh wait, that line's obviously from "Doin' Work", my bad.

Culburn369
12-10-2009, 02:15 PM
My advice to Lakers fans that don't wanna be lumped in with their arrogant, grand-standing brethren, is show some dissension. I know that you're a minority compared to Spurs fan on this board, but make it clear to the rest of the posters here that you occasionally disagree with some of the things your more abrasive fellow Lakers fan has to say.

Who gives a flyin' f'k about getting lumped?

There ain't a soul, faction, or fanbase that ain't gettin' exactly what they deserve on this Forum. That's what makes this Forum genuine.

Culburn369
12-10-2009, 02:17 PM
I think he has a man-crush on you, Culb.

I gotta warn ya, Bell, I got some salt in my pepper down low. Double cited it last nite.

BlackBellamy
12-10-2009, 02:18 PM
Who gives a flyin' f'k about getting lumped?

There ain't a soul, faction, or fanbase that ain't gettin' exactly what they deserve on this Forum. That's what makes this Forum genuine.

Obviously X-amount of your Lakers fan base does care on this board.

Ok, Judge Dredd. Keep doin' whatcha' do.

BlackBellamy
12-10-2009, 02:20 PM
I gotta warn ya, Bell, I got some salt in my pepper down low. Double cited it last nite.

You have to warn me that Cubby will act today like Cubby acts constantly? Seems a bit silly and redundant to me.

Culburn369
12-10-2009, 02:21 PM
Obviously X-amount of your Lakers fan base does care on this board.

True. It's a phenomenon. The other fan bases are aloof.

BlackBellamy
12-10-2009, 02:23 PM
True. It's a phenomenon. The other fan bases are aloof.

it's the liberal guilt. :lol

IronMexican
12-10-2009, 02:32 PM

Hey, fuck you. I'll agree with who I want to agree with. Don't tell me how to live my life.

BlackBellamy
12-10-2009, 02:40 PM
Hey, fuck you. I'll agree with who I want to agree with. Don't tell me how to live my life.

Take it or leave it. Of course I can't make anyone do anything on a message board. :lol You're already so charming, as shown in your response, why take my advice on tact?

My Fault
12-10-2009, 04:07 PM
1) Don't hate the Lakers
2) Could care less what the Laker homers say
3) I do hate the Boston douches and I wouldn't mind if Lakers won another title if they curbstomp them to get it

TheManFromAcme
12-10-2009, 04:44 PM
:donkey

What a ridiculous thread. The OP should be :pimpslap

Kriz-Maxima
12-10-2009, 05:28 PM
I'd rather root for a team with douchey fans (Lakers) than a team filled with douchey players (Boston).

The whole joining forces to hate thing is pretty pathetic.

Venti Quattro
12-10-2009, 05:29 PM
I'd rather root for a team with douchey fans (Lakers) than a team filled with douchey players (Boston).

The whole joining forces to hate thing is pretty pathetic.
What can you expect from a pathetic thread starter :downspin:

Xylus
12-10-2009, 05:30 PM
If Hitler had a basketball team, I think I'd root for them over the Lakers.

ginobili's bald spot
12-10-2009, 05:39 PM
:lol @ all the butthurt in this thread. This is pathetic.

You guys should "join forces". I'm sure it will help a lot. :lmao

mavs>spurs2
12-10-2009, 05:40 PM
lol Kobe'sBaldPubicSpot

An Unbiased Fan
12-10-2009, 05:40 PM
Even as a diehard Cavs/Lebron fan. I still have to admit that the Lakers are basically America's team, and Kobe is the most dynamic star in the World right now.

Don't hate, Congratulate. :toast

ginobili's bald spot
12-10-2009, 05:42 PM
lol Kobe'sBaldPubicSpot

Awwwwww. Someones maaaaaaad. :lol

You sure are sensitive for a self proclaimed troll.

mavs>spurs2
12-10-2009, 05:44 PM
Even as a diehard Cavs/Lebron fan. I still have to admit that the Lakers are basically America's team, and Kobe is the most dynamic star in the World right now.

Don't hate, Congratulate. :toast

When you signed up you said that you weren't a Cavs fan but rather just a basketball fan and that it made you choose a team when you registered so you randomly chose the Cavs. Your schtick is pretty weak

mavs>spurs2
12-10-2009, 05:44 PM
Awwwwww. Someones maaaaaaad. :lol

You sure are sensitive for a self proclaimed troll.

lol sensitive

ffadicted
12-10-2009, 05:46 PM
Between seeing Kobe, Phil and Pau win another along with fans going off about their dynasty, and the Cleveland LeFags win it, I would take the lakers any day

cobbler
12-10-2009, 05:47 PM
If Hitler had a basketball team, I think I'd root for them over the Lakers.

Hitler didn't win either so he, you, and the suns would all be tight knit. :lol

Xylus
12-10-2009, 05:48 PM

Whatever man, the SS can ball.

Double-Up
12-10-2009, 05:49 PM

Damn...Hitler? Shows how arrogant these inglorious Laker basterds are!

cobbler
12-10-2009, 05:50 PM

Himmler had no post moves...

Lakers999
12-10-2009, 05:52 PM
the part i dont get is? why does everyone think we are horrible fans??? i have been a laker fan all my life and I wont doubt a mavs, clipper or wizard fans for being bad fans they support their teams.... even boston fans and nuggets fans? <~~i hate them but i dont think they are bad fans they just support their team

cobbler
12-10-2009, 05:52 PM
Damn...Hitler? Shows how arrogant these inglorious Laker basterds are!

I didnt bring it up moron. Just stating the facts. He lost did he not?

The Gemini Method
12-10-2009, 05:53 PM
In keeping with the outlandish remarks in this thread, if Adolph Hitler had a team it would probably be the Mavs being that the only blonde German in the league is a guy named Dirk Nowitzki. Don't know if the surname would please the ol genocidal vegetarian, but its all I got...

Venti Quattro
12-10-2009, 05:54 PM
The Suns would be the French though. Couldn't protect their country in the WW2 just like the Suns couldn't defend :lol

JJ Hickson
12-10-2009, 05:54 PM

http://lowposts.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/hitler.jpg

cobbler
12-10-2009, 05:57 PM
The Suns would be the French though. Couldn't protect their country in the WW2 just like the Suns couldn't defend :lol

There is a correlation though... Suns were oh so close to world domination only to find the spurs bunker down and hip check them back to loser status.

ginobili's bald spot
12-10-2009, 06:01 PM

I guess that makes Nash the Maginot line.

Venti Quattro
12-10-2009, 06:02 PM
LOL. Did you guys seriously watch Nat Geo's documentary on the World War?

Double-Up
12-10-2009, 06:03 PM
I didnt bring it up moron. Just stating the facts. He lost did he not?

Motherfucker I was trying to quote the original poster, but you're the exception that proves the point. :lol

Venti Quattro
12-10-2009, 06:06 PM
There is a correlation though... Suns were oh so close to world domination only to find the spurs bunker down and hip check them back to loser status.

I guess if you make the Suns the SS then the Spurs are the Russians. The Germans' defeat in Stalingrad started their dance to downfall. It was like Horry's hipcheck on Nash :blah

Allanon
12-10-2009, 06:11 PM
http://lowposts.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/hitler.jpg

:lol

cobbler
12-10-2009, 06:18 PM
Motherfucker I was trying to quote the original poster, but you're the exception that proves the point. :lol

Well try harder then because you quoted me moron. :wow

cobbler
12-10-2009, 06:20 PM
LOL. Did you guys seriously watch Nat Geo's documentary on the World War?

Wasn't bad. Too short though to cover so much. I have a ton of respect for those guys shooting footage in such hostile circumstances. Amazing.

Bukefal
12-10-2009, 06:20 PM
it happens every year no need for a thread. its a quite natural move, everybody hates the lakers

Exactly

picc84
12-10-2009, 07:20 PM
I guess that makes Nash the Maginot line.

Then wouldn't that make Tony Parker the Germans?

BlackBellamy
12-10-2009, 08:38 PM
Then wouldn't that make Tony Parker the Germans?

Actually in that sense Robert Horry would be the Germans, and Tony would be the Vichy French Regime.

picc84
12-10-2009, 09:31 PM
Actually I think Parker and Bruce Bowen would be Germany. Robert Horry would be Italy, coming of nowhere to trigger the end with a surprise blitzkrieg.

Allanon
12-10-2009, 09:44 PM
Vichy French Regime.

That was a disgraceful blight on the French.

lil boosie
12-10-2009, 09:45 PM
People wonder why the Lakers are so hated, it's bitch made assholes like F_U_Buddy

TheManFromAcme
12-11-2009, 07:10 AM
Himmler had no post moves...

No, but Eva Braun did........:lol