PDA

View Full Version : Sheed: "The truth is coming out"

BRHornet45
12-10-2009, 06:28 AM
Rasheed Wallace isn’t shying away from talking about NBA’s referees, in spite of the fact that he’s amassing technical fouls at an alarming rate through the season’s early stretch.

In fact, according to a story written by the Boston Herald’s Steve Bulpett, Wallace is feeling vindicated in light of the recent interviews given by former ref Tim Donaghy. The convicted and shamed referee has alleged that certain officials openly discussed their tendencies to call fouls on certain players.

“Wallace has been watching Donaghy make the rounds to promote his book, noting the disgraced ref’s claims are what ‘I’ve been saying for years.’ In an ESPN interview, Donaghy said Wallace, the single-season record-holder for technical fouls, has been a target for referees. ‘Everybody thought I was a liar and a militant, … but now the truth is coming out.’”

http://blog.masslive.com/parquetpride/2009/12/celtics_buzz_rasheed_wallace_s.html

lefty
12-10-2009, 10:30 AM
Great.

It's not gonna change anything.

mavsluva
12-10-2009, 10:32 AM
Being overly whiney as Wallace is has nothing to do with refs targeting him for technical fouls. It's his actions that result in T's. Not a conspiracy theory.

EmptyMan
12-10-2009, 10:43 AM
Preach on Sheeeeeed!

Venti Quattro
12-10-2009, 10:49 AM
The truth is you complain a lot. Donaghy's expose has nothing to do with you being a whiny on-court bitch.

Indazone
12-10-2009, 11:05 AM
Only thing that'll stop this is the equivalent of the Blacksox scandal in the NBA. FBI comes out and throws all the refs into jail including the biggest criminal of them all. Mafia Boss David Stern.

Dex
12-10-2009, 11:06 AM
Sheed working hard to become the first player to be assigned a technical off the court.

Chieflion
12-10-2009, 11:21 AM
Sheed, I'm gonna let ya finish, but, David Stern is the best commish of all time.

BullsDynasty
12-10-2009, 11:33 AM
Ball dont lie

Native American
12-10-2009, 11:52 AM
Vultures are cunning scavengers. While they circle to feed on already dead animals, they are not above foul play. If the prey they wish to feast on is still barely alive, they will poke its eyes out and defecate in its mouth to ensure no dangers while they feed. And when I say "vultures" I mean NBA referees. And when I say "prey" I mean Rasheed Wallace. And when I say "poke its eyes out and defecate in its mouth" I mean "hand out technical fouls like pennies in a mall fountain while leaving a shit stain on Rasheed's head as the mark of the prey of NBA officials." The shit stain on his head don't lie either.

doobs
12-10-2009, 11:55 AM
Sheed working hard to become the first player to be assigned a technical off the court.

Tim Duncan was close.

jacobdrj
12-10-2009, 12:01 PM
Rasheed is beyond reproach here. He called Donaghy on a number of occasions. Rasheed can call his own fouls on the court as far as I am concerned.

The Gemini Method
12-10-2009, 02:01 PM
Saw this title and thought I knew it! Paul Pierce and Brian Scalabrine were a little more cozy than just friends...

duhoh
12-10-2009, 03:03 PM
Saw this title and thought I knew it! Paul Pierce and Brian Scalabrine were a little more cozy than just friends...

oh boy :lol

well, sheed IS an obvious scapegoat. that's too easy just pick out and say.

i could've told everyone that without writing a book

Bob Lanier
12-10-2009, 05:49 PM
http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/8917/piercescalf.jpg

cobbler
12-10-2009, 06:34 PM
Anybody who has ever played a sport knows that if you fuck with the refs and you get a reputation for doing so, you are going to feel the wrath. Has nothing to do with conspiricies or anything. Wallace is a punk and is treated accordingly.

You see the very same things in all levels of sport. Certain players ask for it by not being smart enough to know which refs they are dealing with on a particular night. Do we hear about said conspiricies in high school ball?

I certainly knew in my playing days the few refs that I didnt get along with and kknew if i said anything contrary I was going to get the T. It's himan nature.

Wallace is as much an idiot as Donaghy.

HarlemHeat37
12-10-2009, 06:36 PM
Jerry Buss will eventually pay off Donaghy for this to all go way..

Fabbs
12-10-2009, 06:57 PM
Being overly whiney as Wallace is has nothing to do with refs targeting him for technical fouls. It's his actions that result in T's. Not a conspiracy theory.
Wallace once got rang up for a look he gave a ref.
Kobme whines and pouts after virtually every shot.

It's got everything to do with who he is and the fact that he is not a mass marketing tool like Kobme.