PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Upgrades

NostalgicSpursFan
12-10-2009, 07:33 PM
I got an email today from a spurs sales rep basically telling me I had been given a seat upgrade and that my new tickets would be at will call. The guy said I "should be pleased..." but since my previous tickets weren't that good I'm not sure what to expect. Anyone else have this happen?

Kori Ellis
12-10-2009, 07:37 PM
I'm guessing they'll be in the upper rows of the lower level. But who knows.. maybe you have front row seats! :)

Spursfan092120
12-10-2009, 07:38 PM
Yeah..Kori's right..usually the seat upgrades are in the back rows of the lower level.

NostalgicSpursFan
12-10-2009, 07:41 PM
I'll take it I had $50 seats.

Spursfan092120
12-10-2009, 07:45 PM
I'll take it I had $50 seats.
not shabby...you're looking at about a $50 upgrade.

LongtimeSpursFan
12-10-2009, 08:51 PM
I am disappointed with my rep this year. My rep from last year was always giving me some extra perks.

robino2001
12-10-2009, 09:53 PM
I had this happen a couple of times... they're usually in the first two rows behind the court boxes. Both times, they were seats reserved for league officials that were unused for the game. I think they were ~$175 seats...

spurs10
12-10-2009, 10:08 PM
I have gotten some incredible upgrades from the great folks at the AT&T Center. It's happened more than once and each time the seats were a million times better than what I had before. Have a great time...all the people with the Spurs organization are class acts, just like the team.

jcrod
12-10-2009, 10:13 PM
Are these season ticket holder perks, or random people who purchased tickets? Cool they do that.

Spurs 21+20+9=50
12-10-2009, 11:00 PM
I got an email today from a spurs sales rep basically telling me I had been given a seat upgrade and that my new tickets would be at will call. The guy said I "should be pleased..." but since my previous tickets weren't that good I'm not sure what to expect. Anyone else have this happen?

Are you a full season ticket holder, or partial season?

NostalgicSpursFan
12-10-2009, 11:01 PM
Thanks for the info everyone, though now I'll be pissed if they're any worse than what you guys said haha. I have a ten game weekend package, I didn't think stuff like this would happen, it's nice.

El_Mago
12-11-2009, 12:26 AM
Myself and two other buds are full season ticket holders.

We got the best ticket rep in the entire Spurs org.

I get AMAZING upgrades and cool perks.

Honestly, try and be cool with your rep and they will take you a long way.

By the way, I say this because I was given that same advice by someone here on the board when I first became a season ticket holder, and I took it seriously.

Now, I got the best rep ever.

LongtimeSpursFan
12-11-2009, 01:23 AM
Myself and two other buds are full season ticket holders.

We got the best ticket rep in the entire Spurs org.

I get AMAZING upgrades and cool perks.

Honestly, try and be cool with your rep and they will take you a long way.

By the way, I say this because I was given that same advice by someone here on the board when I first became a season ticket holder, and I took it seriously.

Now, I got the best rep ever.

PM me your rep. name.

A friend of mine also has a great rep. Hookups all the time. I called my rep once to see if I can get that free-all-you-can-eat ticket promo for one game and she responded like it the cost was going to come out of her pocket. If my service doesnt pick up soon I just may not renew my season tickets for next year and just buy individual games. Probably would save me money in the long run.

robino2001
12-11-2009, 08:39 AM
The rep I had was awesome... I'd always talk him up to his bosses and I know quite a bit of it got passed on to... is it Joe Clark - VP of ticket sales or whatever. Anyway - he got promoted over the offseason so I think I shot myself in the foot! :-) I now have a new rep that's the complete opposite.

NostalgicSpursFan
12-12-2009, 10:26 PM
Ended up with 8th row seats by the way...

Spurs 21+20+9=50
12-12-2009, 11:46 PM
Ended up with 8th row seats by the way...

Nice! Behind the basket?

NostalgicSpursFan
12-13-2009, 10:12 PM
No, behind the bobcat bench sort of to the back left of the basket, a $225 upgrade....and we won.