PDA

View Full Version : There are 2 types of Laker Fans

F_U_Buddy
12-10-2009, 09:06 PM
Bitch Made and Self Made....I'm self made and let me explain the difference....

Bitch made is the likes of Smooth Criminal the Laker fan that seeks the acceptance and love of lame asshole rivals such as Spur, Mav, and Suns fan...

Self Made is fans like your boy F_U_Buddy that simply doesn't give a fuck what other Laker fans and rivals fans think and your dam right we're enjoying the fucking glow of the 2009 NBA title.

I'm not here for muthafucking approvals...if you're down with me and my takes cool...if not then grow a fat dick...I'm here to spread the Laker gospel and fuck any that get in my way Lakers fans or not.

So Laker fans decide which category you're in... for some of you we already know...So go ahead and kiss the ass of Laker rivals you bitch made sucker asses...you're really pussies and I'm sure if they could Kobe and Co. would tell you that shit to your face...

Being a self made Laker fan isn't for the faint of heart...We don't need pussy fans like you...

Lakers in 2010 and Beyond...

badfish22
12-10-2009, 09:07 PM
lol at this bandwagon bitch fan

HarlemHeat37
12-10-2009, 09:07 PM
Kobe is 6'6 and has relatively tiny hands..

HarlemHeat37
12-10-2009, 09:10 PM
http://bighugelabs.com/output/motivatorbba7bb308d22d47292cf1bcaf750e70f6d4aa7e6. jpg

IronMexican
12-10-2009, 09:16 PM
Don't fuck with this guy. I'm serious. He's aboot as hardcore as you can get.

Spursmania
12-10-2009, 09:18 PM
http://static.pyzam.com/img/funnypics/people/fun2.gif (http://www.pyzam.com/funnypictures/details/10070?cat=idiots&sort=newest) (http://www.pyzam.com/funnypictures/details/10070?cat=idiots&sort=newest)

F_U_Buddy
12-10-2009, 09:20 PM

feel free to fuck with me just don't pussy out when I bring it...Niggas, Wetback and Crackas talk...

djohn2oo8

Yeah, he is a regular keyboard warrior...

mavsluva
The greatest common denominator on this board is the fact that everyone is self smarted. Meaning they have no NBA experience. Yet, they have all the solutions to their respective team's problems.

Smooth Criminal
12-10-2009, 09:22 PM

Bitch made is the likes of Smooth Criminal the Laker fan that seeks the acceptance and love of lame asshole rivals such as Spur, Mav, and Suns fan...
So I'm a bitch because I think you make shitty threads basically...

Self Made is fans like your boy F_U_Buddy that simply doesn't give a fuck what other Laker fans and rivals fans think and your dam right we're enjoying the fucking glow of the 2009 NBA title.

I'm not here for muthafucking approvals...if you're down with me and my takes cool...if not then grow a fat dick...I'm here to spread the Laker gospel and fuck any that get in my way Lakers fans or not. Why make this shitty thread if you don't care? Why do you feels the need to broadcast this?

So Laker fans decide which category you're in... for some of you we already know...So go ahead and kiss the ass of Laker rivals you bitch made sucker asses...you're really pussies and I'm sure if they could Kobe and Co. would tell you that shit to your face...

Being a self made Laker fan isn't for the faint of heart...We don't need pussy fans like you...

djohn2oo8
12-10-2009, 09:23 PM
The greatest common denominator on this board is the fact that everyone is self smarted. Meaning they have no NBA experience. Yet, they have all the solutions to their respective team's problems.

T-long is the assistant general manager.....Does that count?

TinTin
12-10-2009, 09:27 PM
E-hug for an E-Thug :toast:chestbump

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3034/2930691999_4da1ccc829.jpg?v=0

F_U_Buddy
12-10-2009, 09:30 PM
are you shitting me....why do I feel the need to broadcast this? Dude ask yourself the same fucking question when looking at your own sig...Why do you feel the need to broadcast these hoes showing their asses...Why broadcast that shit Mr. Self Righteous...let me answer for you...because you fucking want to right?

Keep kissing ass apparently it's something you're used to...

Goran Dragic
12-10-2009, 09:32 PM
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/ff1432/InternetToughGuy2.gif

Smooth Criminal
12-10-2009, 09:35 PM
are you shitting me....why do I feel the need to broadcast this? Dude ask yourself the same fucking question when looking at your own sig...Why do you feel the need to broadcast these hoes showing their asses...Why broadcast that shit Mr. Self Righteous...let me answer for you...because you fucking want to right?

Keep kissing ass apparently it's something you're used to...

The incredibly sexy and arousing girl is my sig has nothing to do with the question I asked. If you really didn't care what everyone thought, you wouldn't need to make an entire thread devoted to explaining that and your actions.

And again, because I think you make too many threads and they all suck...I'm a bitch? Or was it because I pointed out how shitty your logic was about Tim V Kobe?

Also, are you like 11 years old? That's the vibe I'm gettin'. But I might wanna ask Culburn about that. He's knows more about children than me...

F_U_Buddy
12-10-2009, 09:37 PM
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/ff1432/InternetToughGuy2.gif

I'm realizing that you guys are fucking nerds...I never claimed to be a internet tough guy but if calling you Bitch Made makes me a tough guy then I wear it with a fucking badge of honor...now go look in the mirror...:hat

mavs>spurs2
12-10-2009, 09:37 PM
When you look in the mirror, you see a pussy

Unforgivable
12-10-2009, 09:38 PM
This guy's profile page is the new thing to fuck with. Have fun everyone.

America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

djohn2oo8
12-10-2009, 09:42 PM

I'm not here for muthafucking approvals...if you're down with me and my takes cool...if not then grow a fat dick...I'm here to spread the Laker gospel and fuck any that get in my way Lakers fans or not.

http://23.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kpq3j8xOh61qzw0uno1_500.jpg

lil boosie
12-10-2009, 09:43 PM
Dis nigga better watch his mouth.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-10-2009, 09:47 PM
Yeah I agree, you know you're "self-made" when you have to announce it on the internet.

F_U_Buddy
12-10-2009, 09:48 PM
The incredibly sexy and arousing girl is my sig has nothing to do with the question I asked. If you really didn't care what everyone thought, you wouldn't need to make an entire thread devoted to explaining that and your actions.

And again, because I think you make too many threads and they all suck...I'm a bitch? Or was it because I pointed out how shitty your logic was about Tim V Kobe?

Also, are you like 11 years old? That's the vibe I'm gettin'. But I might wanna ask Culburn about that. He's knows more about children than me...

actually your opinion is your own shit...besides thinking mine sucked you haven't said shit intellectually stimulating or better yet given a logical rebuttal except "I didn't like your rationale"...yeah real fucking genius Einstein. and for the record I think you're a bitch simply because bitches work overtime to seek the acceptance of others and from your takes I can tell you're a prime grade A ass licker...You seem to openly seek the approval of Suns, Mavs, and Spurs fans...but I get it...you're a front runner not a life-long Laker fan... so now I understand how that shit can happen...but keep bringing it you'll soon find that you can't bullshit an old bullshiter...;-) just know that I'll be watching when these rival muthafuckers turn on your ass despite all of your ass kissing...

Good luck with it...:toast

Spursmania
12-10-2009, 09:49 PM
Yeah I agree, you know you're "self-made" when you have to announce it on the internet.

:lmao:lmao

SamoanTD
12-10-2009, 09:51 PM
knuckle up yea yea wassup who want it huh? yea thats right go shawty its your birthday uhhhhh lol

NBAfan83
12-10-2009, 09:54 PM
actually your opinion is your own shit...besides thinking mine sucked you haven't said shit intellectually stimulating or better yet given a logical rebuttal except "I didn't like your rationale"...yeah real fucking genius Einstein. and for the record I think you're a bitch simply because bitches work overtime to seek the acceptance of others and from your takes I can tell you're a prime grade A ass licker...You seem to openly seek the approval of Suns, Mavs, and Spurs fans...but I get it...you're a front runner not a life-long Laker fan... so now I understand how that shit can happen...but keep bringing it you'll soon find that you can't bullshit an old bullshiter...;-) just know that I'll be watching when these rival muthafuckers turn on your ass despite all of your ass kissing...

In a way aren't you also seeking acceptance? From your delusional self made cronies?

F_U_Buddy
12-10-2009, 10:03 PM
In a way aren't you also seeking acceptance? From your delusional self made cronies?

I could be like a Jew and ask a question with a question...But let me answer the question for you... NO...you'll learn over time that some things are just so you know...I did say: "If you're down with me cool if not then grow a fat dick"...you guys I swear real fucking Einstein's...

thanks for letting me 'sew my royal oats' on your brains....:hat

Frank Lucas
12-10-2009, 10:04 PM
I could be like a Jew and ask a question with a question

How else would you ask a question ya fuckin junky?

NBAfan83
12-10-2009, 10:06 PM
I could be like a Jew and ask a question with a question...But let me answer the question for you... NO...you'll learn over time that some things are just so you know...I did say: "If you're down with me cool if not then grow a fat dick"...you guys I swear real fucking Einstein's...

thanks for letting me 'sew my royal oats' on your brains....:hat

Np :D I saw you floundering so I gave you a life line, enjoy.

F_U_Buddy
12-10-2009, 10:09 PM

what a surprise you fans aren't as brain dead as I thought....'answer' a question should have been the operative word...if you had a ounce of education you would have caught it as a typo...

Frank Lucas
12-10-2009, 10:10 PM
what a surprise you fans aren't as brain dead as I thought....'answer' a question should have been the operative word...if you had a ounce of education you would have caught it as a typo...

:lmao blaming someone for not being able to catch your stupidity.

Frank Lucas
12-10-2009, 10:11 PM
if you had a ounce of education

This coming from someone who posts like a high school dropout who's in some LA gang right now.

djohn2oo8
12-10-2009, 10:12 PM

:lol

http://shawn-knight.net/photos/ownedday46.jpg

Frank Lucas
12-10-2009, 10:14 PM
What's taking so long to respond, buddy......looking for letters on the keyboard?

F_U_Buddy
12-10-2009, 10:14 PM

Hello New York Knickerbocker fan -- I see you and I understand your plight...

djohn2oo8
12-10-2009, 10:15 PM

:lol Way to stay on subject kid..

Frank Lucas
12-10-2009, 10:16 PM

I see you don't understand how dumb your 12 year old jigaboo black ass is since you're only fluent in Ebonics.

Frank Lucas
12-10-2009, 10:20 PM
Jeez stupid spooks like you who should still be in 1st grade take forever to respond.

F_U_Buddy
12-10-2009, 10:22 PM
What's taking so long to respond, buddy......looking for letters on the keyboard?

NY fan...before I get into a protracted debate with you I've decided to set personal limits...Let's make a deal...when the Knicks win at least 10 games come and talk to me...I'm sorry but sometimes you just have to set limits and NY fan has a hell of a shit hole to climb out of to qualify for audience with me...Now let me go piss in the Hudson....Game Set Match...

Frank Lucas
12-10-2009, 10:23 PM
NY fan...before I get into a protracted debate with you I've decided to set personal limits...Let's make a deal...when the Knicks win at least 10 games come and talk to me...I'm sorry but sometimes you just have to set limits and NY fan has a hell of a shit hole to climb out of to qualify for audience with me...Now let me go piss in the Hudson....Game Set Match...

So how old are exactly?

Frank Lucas
12-10-2009, 10:24 PM
Did you just learn what the Hudson river is in 5th grade geography or something?

dirk4mvp
12-10-2009, 10:26 PM
>this thread

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9342/1255929659221.jpg

Alonzo Harris
12-10-2009, 10:28 PM
This guy seems like a real hardass. It looks like he's about 5 posts from logging onto spurstalk at pelican bay!

Smooth Criminal
12-10-2009, 10:28 PM

Way to quote a line from Role Models...and just because I agree with a certain persons point of view doesn't make me an ass-licking bitch. And why is it so bad to agree with a different fanbase once in a while? You make it seem like every fanbase is it's own species...

dallaskd
12-10-2009, 10:29 PM
Go Mavs.

Smooth Criminal
12-10-2009, 10:30 PM

:lmao

F_U_Buddy
12-10-2009, 10:32 PM
Did you just learn what the Hudson river is in 5th grade geography or something?

Frank I tried to give you a break...you will expose yourself as racist because you think I'm black or something...I'm actually from the tribe of Levi from the Land of Ur of the Chaldeans....

LMFAO...

Smooth Criminal
12-10-2009, 10:32 PM

You're more important than another person because your root for a better ports team...uh-huh, bitch-made

Frank Lucas
12-10-2009, 10:33 PM
I'm actually from the tribe of Levi from the Land of Ur of the Chaldeans...

:lmao you're Jewish? Yeah right.

kamikazi_player
12-10-2009, 10:35 PM

cool story bro

Killakobe81
12-10-2009, 10:37 PM
I dont make my posts to be liked but I do like intelligent basketball discussions. Some of us post to get in heated debates and to flame the fans and bait non Laker fans. I prefer not to get in flame wars (for the most part)...to each his own. I dont think FU buddy is any less or more of a fan than I am ...he is just more vocal. Im NOT a better fan either... because I choose to try and keep things civil. Trust me there are posts or poster here who piss me off and at times I try and engage them in debate but when it devolves in to a dick measuring contest I choose not to particpate
cuz I know I'd win JK but truly I'm blessed LOL!

But all kidding aside FU buddy I agree I am basking in the glow of the title and I dont care what they think but I try and respect INTELLLIGENT basketball opinions not the Kobe's a rapist MJ is OR LBJ is God crap ...

dbreiden83080
12-10-2009, 10:39 PM
Probably about ten categories of Bitch Lakers fans around here..

F_U_Buddy
12-10-2009, 10:40 PM
:lmao you're Jewish? Yeah right.

of course I'm fucking Jewish...I've just been Americanized...I love fucking Palestinians...not figuratively...Jordan Farmar is a relative of mine but I still want to see him traded...

what's your self hating Jew story...

kamikazi_player
12-10-2009, 10:41 PM
:lmao

Smooth Criminal
12-10-2009, 10:43 PM
of course I'm fucking Jewish...I've just been Americanized...I love fucking Palestinians...not figuratively...Jordan Farmar is a relative of mine but I still want to see him traded...

what's your self hating Jew story...
Uh-Huh

F_U_Buddy
12-10-2009, 10:45 PM
Uh-Huh

dude I asked you a question...the fine ass white chic in your sig...would you lick her asshole if she asked you to...can you picture your face between her ass checks eating her ass out?????? your answer will tell me a lot about you.

Smooth Criminal
12-10-2009, 10:52 PM
dude I asked you a question...the fine ass white chic in your sig...would you lick her asshole if she asked you to...can you picture your face between her ass checks eating her ass out?????? your answer will tell me a lot about you.

Yes, I would without question. Now do you know about me from that answer?

Smooth Criminal
12-10-2009, 10:57 PM
Adding to that...I would do anything and everything to her. Anything

NRHector
12-10-2009, 11:00 PM

Lakers in 2010 and Beyond...one more reason to be a proud Spurs Fan:toast :flag:

Kobe™
12-10-2009, 11:01 PM
Ashlynn Brooke is too pretty 4 Porn.

BlackBellamy
12-10-2009, 11:03 PM

Make a shit ton of money and then give it to her, that should seal the deal.

Smooth Criminal
Ashlynn Brooke is too pretty 4 Porn.

Dude no matter how many new posts I see you make your count is always 666 :lmao. And I agree she is very pretty, and yet I am happy with her career choice

TinTin
This guy seems like a real hardass. It looks like he's about 5 posts from logging onto spurstalk at pelican bay!

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Cant believe someone made an alonzo troll

F_U_Buddy
12-10-2009, 11:04 PM

Anything in bold huh....how about letting her scat on your face ...or eating her shit...go on I'm listening...

Smooth Criminal
12-10-2009, 11:06 PM
Anything in bold huh....how about letting her scat on your face ...or eating her shit...go on I'm listening...

God man...OK almost anything.

No piss, no shit. I can't think of much else I wouldn't do with/to her.

BlackBellamy
12-10-2009, 11:07 PM
Ok, this thread is officially just... awkward.

Findog
12-10-2009, 11:08 PM
:lmao at giving "Frank Lucas" shit about the Knicks. Quite a Burn!

Smooth Criminal
12-10-2009, 11:09 PM
/\/\/\/\/\This is true. I'm almost done w/this thread

F_U_Buddy
12-10-2009, 11:16 PM
God man...OK almost anything.

No piss, no shit. I can't think of much else I wouldn't do with/to her.

so you'd eat just a little of her shit...by licking her asshole (gladly as you imply) you do realize that some trace shit (even more than trace shit) will get into your mouth don't you..if you're going to eat her ass out then you may as well let her piss on you...

but I give you some credit for answering the question so openly...you apparently took comfort that your fellow board cronies would agree with ass eating....you're seemingly self conscience but at least you're consistent...you lick ass figuratively and literally...so I'll give you a prop...

Smooth Criminal
12-10-2009, 11:18 PM
so you'd eat just a little of her shit...by licking her asshole (gladly as you imply) you do realize that some trace shit (even more than trace shit) will get into your mouth don't you..if you're going to eat her ass out then you may as well let her piss on you...

but I give you some credit for answering the question so openly...you apparently took comfort that your fellow board cronies would agree with ass eating....you're seemingly self conscience but at least you're consistent...you lick ass figuratively and literally...so I'll give you a prop...

Again, agreeing with another person is ass-licking? OK sure, that makes sense.
People do agree with each other on occasion

O.J Mayo
12-10-2009, 11:20 PM
Once again, there is no need for a great player like O.J Mayo to troll the Laker queer fans, they just do it amongst themselves. This is why most Laker fans are gay, insecure, queer motherfuckin bandwagoners.

Alonzo Harris
12-10-2009, 11:30 PM
:lmao at giving "Frank Lucas" shit about the Knicks. Quite a Burn!

That nigga deserves all kind of shit trying to make a name off of Bumpy.

kamikazi_player
12-10-2009, 11:30 PM
horrible troll thread imo

ezau
12-10-2009, 11:45 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_7vYrOSS9VEE/SdYc4RUuWpI/AAAAAAAAB9U/fg6OT2HpFzg/s400/internet-warrior.jpg

Frank Lucas
12-10-2009, 11:47 PM
That nigga deserves all kind of shit trying to make a name off of Bumpy.

Fuck you nigga. My empire is 10x as big as Bumpy's ever was.

Man In Black
12-11-2009, 03:25 AM
http://static.reelmovienews.com/images/gallery/kenny-fisher.jpg
I know this is probably a fairly reasonable facsimile of you. Kenny Fisher of Can't Hardly Wait.

You see, only a bitch would have to perpetrate this myth by proclamation.

If you had any serious game whatsoever, we'd have read it in one well-thought out post.

Just like Shaq thought he was MDE and was wrong, well...the same applies to you.

LnGrrrR
12-11-2009, 03:43 AM
Self made? As in, he immaculately conceived himself? Cmon guys, give him props where it's due... That's pretty impressive.

duhoh
12-11-2009, 03:45 AM

i blame canada

LnGrrrR
12-11-2009, 03:47 AM

unless you own a farm and raise all your own animals, there's a 100% probability you've also eaten something with "trace amounts of shit". And
given your post, I'd say it's more than trace amounts of shit... It is positively overflowing from your mouth.