PDA

View Full Version : Lakers is your 2010 NBA Champions

NBAfan83
12-10-2009, 09:49 PM
Wow their playing dominating ball, I mean their greater than the 72-10 bulls, I envision the Lakeshow losing 1 more game by the end of this year, and maybe 3 more the whole of next year.

Their playoff will probably be something like this

4-2

4-1

4-0

4-1

Banzai
12-10-2009, 09:54 PM
I am a Laker fan..but lets wait until the playoffs come around..would I like the Lakers to win it all again? fuck ya..but lets not be too boastful here.

NBAfan83
12-10-2009, 09:57 PM
I am a Laker fan..but lets wait until the playoffs come around..would I like the Lakers to win it all again? fuck ya..but lets not be too boastful here.

The only thing stopping Lakers are Injuries, and there aren't any.

Bynum's his healthiest ever, and the rest of the laker team are gym freaks.

Kobe's Team has >>>> talent than MJ's team during the the three peats.

And Kobe = MJ, so this team is gonna be better than MJ's Bulls.

Plus haven't you see by how much LA has been beating other teams, at least 20+ points differential.

While teams like Boston, Cleveland, Spurs, Orlando are only winning by 5-10 points vs trash teams like washington, Clippers, Kings and etc... Teams that Lakes would steamroll.

Allanon
12-10-2009, 09:58 PM
Thanks for the props to the Lakers.

At least some Spurfan don't try to make excuses.

NBAfan83
12-10-2009, 10:01 PM

Logically speaking, Lakes have all the tools for a three-peat.

Let's view the logic

Spurs = old, next year, gotta rebuild around Blair
Celtics = old, next year gotta rebuild around Perks and Rondo
Orlando = Phx suns with a bit more defence, but in the end just a 3 pt shooting team, meanign their toast come playoffs, cuz a 3 pt shooting team, will never get the benefit of the calls compared to a team who constantly plays in the post.
Cleveland = no lebron, + shaq, = challenge the nets for worst start 0-20 maybe?

HarlemHeat37
12-10-2009, 10:03 PM
to be fair, the OP also thinks Blair is already better than Bynum..so he has a lot of credibility..

Fpoonsie
12-10-2009, 10:03 PM

Let's view the logic

Spurs = old, next year, gotta rebuild around Blair
Orlando = Phx suns with a bit more defence, but in the end just a 3 pt shooting team, meanign their toast come playoffs, cuz a 3 pt shooting team, will never get the benefit of the calls compared to a team who constantly plays in the post.

Sorry...credibility just went bye-bye.

Fpoonsie
12-10-2009, 10:04 PM
to be fair, the OP also thinks Blair is already better than Bynum..so he has a lot of credibility..

:lol

Um...jinx?

badfish22
12-10-2009, 10:15 PM
Kobe = MJ

:lmao

Ghazi
12-10-2009, 10:27 PM
I really hope the Hornets luck their way into the 8th seed. Watching them get swept into oblivion by the Lakers would be a treat. LMAO 121-63 LMAO BR HORNET :lol

Smooth Criminal
12-10-2009, 10:39 PM

Let's view the logic

Spurs = old, next year, gotta rebuild around BlairDon't think you wanna go that rout...might wanna wait for a better draft pick...Blair is a beast, but I just don't see him being that guy a team can build around

Chieflion
12-10-2009, 10:54 PM
I think the OP is stupid enough to think he can predict the NBA champion of 2010 and even more stupid to think Blair can be a franchise player, Celtics rebuilding around Perkins (seriously) and Rondo (give me a break), Orlando and Pheonix are two completely different teams, they have Dwight Howard, little more defense? Ya, so LeBron will definitely leave Cleveland? Oh, and Shaq is done.

boston.balla
12-11-2009, 07:43 AM
i'd like to see the lakers play a good rebounding and defensive team. The spurs - if they can get it together- would be such a team. We are such a team. The bobcats are such a team. Bucks could be such a team with more pieces.

The lakers have a very hard time against aggresive rebounding & defending teams. They have great size upfront, but they are soft -let's be sincere.

Second of thought, they are not the most mentally stable team. Odom & bynum fade ALOT. Artest is a ticking bomb. When things go wrong kobe can play some ugly ball. Their bench can get outmuscled easily.

So, bottom line, if they play a team that has great mental strength and great d they are going to have real trouble.

boston.balla
12-11-2009, 07:45 AM
when all things go well they play great ball but many people forget the mental factor. That's the difference between mj and kobe. The big one. Talent wise/skill wise it's a wash.

Culburn369
12-11-2009, 07:48 AM
We are such a team.

We was waitin', but, you let the Magic unbuckle yer pants and lay 'em on your ankles.

And you know what else? They made ya like it.

Culburn369
12-11-2009, 07:50 AM
when all things go well they play great ball but many people forget the mental factor. That's the difference between mj and kobe.

You mean the "mental factor" that year he decided to take off training camp & half-a-season to he didn't have to do the drudgery, just skim off the cream? Penny & Anderson fixed his f'in wagon, tootsweet.

TheManFromAcme
12-11-2009, 08:42 AM
i'd like to see the lakers play a good rebounding and defensive team. The spurs - if they can get it together- would be such a team. We are such a team. The bobcats are such a team. Bucks could be such a team with more pieces.

The lakers have a very hard time against aggresive rebounding & defending teams. They have great size upfront, but they are soft -let's be sincere.

Second of thought, they are not the most mentally stable team. Odom & bynum fade ALOT. Artest is a ticking bomb. When things go wrong kobe can play some ugly ball. Their bench can get outmuscled easily.

So, bottom line, if they play a team that has great mental strength and great d they are going to have real trouble.

You had me at sincere........

Outmuscled? The same way Orlando did to you? The "Garnett was out" argument will not hold here because you still had big boy Perkins and Baby Davis. We contained perhaps the best big man in the game during the finals and you want to call us soft? Sure, I give props to Howard for being the dominant big man he is strength wise but the game is not won by muscle alone >Insert Phil.

When you play under Phil Jackson, you will always have mental strength. That's the cornerstone methodology to his system. Fail on your end.

The Lakers being soft is a thing of the past as evidenced by Pau's aggresive style this year. Was he when he played the Celts in the '08 finals? I'll give you that but this team is 180 degrees from what they were in '08.

No doubt your team offers stiff competition but look in your own backyard first. The Spurs also don't have a formidable front line yet look what Blair did in your paint a couple of games ago.

Careful what you say. :nope

duhoh
12-11-2009, 02:58 PM
You had me at sincere........

Outmuscled? The same way Orlando did to you? The "Garnett was out" argument will not hold here because you still had big boy Perkins and Baby Davis. We contained perhaps the best big man in the game during the finals and you want to call us soft? Sure, I give props to Howard for being the dominant big man he is strength wise but the game is not won by muscle alone >Insert Phil.

When you play under Phil Jackson, you will always have mental strength. That's the cornerstone methodology to his system. Fail on your end.

The Lakers being soft is a thing of the past as evidenced by Pau's aggresive style this year. Was he when he played the Celts in the '08 finals? I'll give you that but this team is 180 degrees from what they were in '08.

No doubt your team offers stiff competition but look in your own backyard first. The Spurs also don't have a formidable front line yet look what Blair did in your paint a couple of games ago.

Careful what you say. :nope

:tu

blair raped KG, and LA is playing extremely well

lefty
12-11-2009, 03:00 PM

Actually he is trying to jinx your team :D

mavsfan1000
12-11-2009, 03:11 PM
I agree. Barring injury, there is no reason the lakers should lose a series. I'm not sure they are better than the 72-10 Bulls though.

lefty
12-11-2009, 03:13 PM
Wow their playing dominating ball, I mean their greater than the 72-10 bulls, I envision the Lakeshow losing 1 more game by the end of this year, and maybe 3 more the whole of next year.

Their playoff will probably be something like this

4-2

4-1

4-0

4-1

I remember my 1st beer too

NuGGeTs-FaN
12-11-2009, 03:29 PM
http://cdn.faniq.com/images/blog/698d3a21725a59dd6b2cf36192c9d89d.jpg

sexinthatsx
12-11-2009, 04:00 PM
wow ride the lakers jockstrap some more please...

Brazil
12-11-2009, 04:01 PM

:lmao

Chillen
12-11-2009, 04:23 PM
Long way till June. If they stay healthy I like their chances to repeat, I know they are pounding teams early on but it's the regular season and repeating is very tough. It seems with the Oden injury, the Spurs not clicking yet, Denver not making any moves in the offseason, with maybe a tough series from Spurs/Denver/Dallas, not much is gonna keep them away from the NBA finals if they stay healthy. I just can't see anyone in the West knocking these guys out if they are healthy, the Spurs could do it if they ever click and play harder. Not going to pencil Lakers in the NBA finals again, but unless a big trade goes down at the deadline, again, not much in the West to stop a healthy Lakers, with maybe a clicking Spurs/Nugz/Mavs team giving them trouble.

ginobili's bald spot
12-11-2009, 04:38 PM

You just got raped the last two games by losing teams. Take it one step at a time kid.

Thunder Dan
12-11-2009, 04:50 PM
I'm actually a big fan of the Cavs losing games. I look at it this way, last year they breezed through the whole season and won 66 games. It was almost too easy and they didn't face any adversity as far as losing streaks and stuff. Once they had that adversity they folded against the Magic when the going got tough. So I look at it like, if they are going to be successful in the playoffs, they need to figure out their weaknesses in the regular season. Same goes for every team but I don't hang on the regular season record anymore like I used to

NuGGeTs-FaN
12-11-2009, 04:56 PM
You just got raped the last two games by losing teams. Take it one step at a time kid.

nothing happened to me, it was the Nuggets.

Geez people, we are FANS and not actually part of the team :bang It's just a game, move on :toast

It sucks when the Nuggets lose but it doesn't bother me that much, life goes on.

NBAfan83
12-11-2009, 05:16 PM
I'm actually a big fan of the Cavs losing games. I look at it this way, last year they breezed through the whole season and won 66 games. It was almost too easy and they didn't face any adversity as far as losing streaks and stuff. Once they had that adversity they folded against the Magic when the going got tough. So I look at it like, if they are going to be successful in the playoffs, they need to figure out their weaknesses in the regular season. Same goes for every team but I don't hang on the regular season record anymore like I used to

If i was the cavs, i'd fake a shaq injury, like broken thumb, or bruised shoulder, and save shaq till the playoffs, where it really counts, will do wonders for their team chemistry and defence, and have a not so winded shaq for the post season.

NBAfan83
12-11-2009, 05:17 PM
nothing happened to me, it was the Nuggets.

Geez people, we are FANS and not actually part of the team :bang It's just a game, move on :toast

It sucks when the Nuggets lose but it doesn't bother me that much, life goes on.

lol seriously, some people on this forum invest too much into their teams, if they lose, life does go on.

In the end, it's just a form of entertainment, not a way of life.

NBAfan83
12-11-2009, 05:22 PM

every team has their mental and physical deficiencies.

Kinda funny how everyone keeps hoping, artest will implode, odom will fade once getting his contract, bynum will get injured, kobe will rape some other white chick.

Those are all long shot situations.

I can say, KG's gna get injured again, Ray allen is going to go ice cold shooting again, the refs will stop falling for Paul Pierce's many flops, Glen davis is gonna get injured in a nightclub fight again.

NBAfan83
12-11-2009, 05:24 PM
I think the OP is stupid enough to think he can predict the NBA champion of 2010 and even more stupid to think Blair can be a franchise player, Celtics rebuilding around Perkins (seriously) and Rondo (give me a break), Orlando and Pheonix are two completely different teams, they have Dwight Howard, little more defense? Ya, so LeBron will definitely leave Cleveland? Oh, and Shaq is done.

Jazz scored 120 on the magic... yeah more defence all right. Dwight's not even gonna sniff that DPOY at all.

Chieflion
12-11-2009, 06:52 PM
Jazz scored 120 on the magic... yeah more defence all right. Dwight's not even gonna sniff that DPOY at all.
Oh ya, once again, it is just one game where Dwight Howard completely sucked like shit. Teams lose games.

HarlemHeat37
12-11-2009, 07:55 PM
Orlando was the #1 D in the NBA last year, and they're currently 9th even after last night's horrible outing..Chieflion is clearly hitting it here, while you're wrong, as expected..

12-11-2009, 08:21 PM
if the lakers prove to be unstoppable this year, look for two of the trio of james and wade to join foces. if not with each other than with chris bosh. i believe the only teams that can compete with the lakers are for sure the celtics and maybe the magic. spurs are not yet ready and the blazers equally looks like a complete mess and now missing oden. nuggets are too immature to beat the lakers in a seven game series.

and yes, it will probably get worse next year as the celtics age into oblivion and the spurs still with their question marks. blazers might finally step up and the magic will still stay at the top but the competition will get thinner for the lakers unless james and wade make some offseason splashes.

Culburn369
12-11-2009, 08:22 PM
Kinda funny how everyone keeps hoping, artest will implode, odom will fade once getting his contract, bynum will get injured, kobe will rape some other white chick.

tee, hee.