PDA

View Full Version : Which of these 3 Laker fans who recently started posting is the most retarded?

Frank Lucas
12-10-2009, 09:50 PM
Lakasrool4eva
An Unbiased fan (we all know he's a Lakers fan)
F_U_Buddy

Yes, they're all really stupid, but which one is the dumbest?

Banzai
12-10-2009, 10:03 PM
to be honest their posts don't bother me.

kamikazi_player
12-10-2009, 10:04 PM
21_blessings

kamikazi_player
12-10-2009, 10:04 PM
if DrHouse started posting more, everyone will think he's the most retarded one.

djohn2oo8
12-10-2009, 10:06 PM
if DrHouse started posting more, everyone will think he's the most retarded one.

Because he is :bang

HarlemHeat37
12-10-2009, 10:07 PM
An Unbiased Fan is a Kobe troll, but he has some direction and a goal for his trolling..he's very creative with his trolling, I was impressed with his thread about Duncan being unable to lead the 2004 Olympics Team, that was quality trolling..

F_U_Buddy is just an idiot or an inexperienced troll..I think he's more of an idiot, because he seems to believe his arguments..he is Self Made though, so I have to give him credit for that..

I don't know the other guy, but he has an ugly username..

Frank Lucas
12-10-2009, 10:08 PM
Neither DrHouse nor 21_blessings is as retarded as anyone of these 3......serious answers please.

djohn2oo8
12-10-2009, 10:08 PM
An Unbiased Fan is a Kobe troll, but he has some direction and a goal for his trolling..he's very creative with his trolling, I was impressed with his thread about Duncan being unable to lead the 2004 Olympics Team, that was quality trolling..

F_U_Buddy is just an idiot or an inexperienced troll..I think he's more of an idiot, because he seems to believe his arguments..he is Self Made though, so I have to give him credit for that..

I don't know the other guy, but he has an ugly username..

:rollin

Smooth Criminal
12-10-2009, 10:40 PM
Lakasrool4eva
An Unbiased fan (we all know he's a Lakers fan)
F_U_Buddy

Yes, they're all really stupid, but which one is the dumbest?

No contest

F_U_Buddy
12-10-2009, 10:43 PM
No contest

Smooth Criminal let me put you to the test...The fine ass white chic in your sig...would you lick her asshole if she asked you to...answer the fucking question...can you picture your face between her ass cheeks... let me see what kind of a fucking man you are...?????

Frank Lucas
12-10-2009, 11:49 PM
Bump

iggypop123
12-10-2009, 11:51 PM
i dont even know who this troll is. you can always ignore them. there is a button for that

Frank Lucas
12-10-2009, 11:53 PM
i dont even know who this troll is. you can always ignore them. there is a button for that

Just answer the question. I know it sucks to be a part of the same fan base as these retards, but it's just an honest question.

badfish22
12-10-2009, 11:56 PM
I agree An Unbiased fan could be a better troll than some realize.

I thought him saying he was "unbiased" but then rooting heavily for the Lakers was making fun of the media.
Or he could just be a douche bag who knows.

Chieflion
12-11-2009, 12:01 AM
I agree An Unbiased fan could be a better troll than some realize.

I thought him saying he was "unbiased" but then rooting heavily for the Lakers was making fun of the media.
Or he could just be a douche bag who knows.
www.realgm.com

Just go through some of the Kobe related threads, hell even some of the LeBron threads, Kobe will be brought up and he will make some insane post that Kobe is more explosive than MJ or something.

MiamiHeat
12-11-2009, 12:13 AM
to be honest their posts don't bother me.

ChrisRichards is the most retarded Laker fan posting here

No, he is not a heat fan

iggypop123
12-11-2009, 12:15 AM
the idiot uses the same username and same avatar there too

Mr.ChugDynasty
12-11-2009, 12:21 AM
All of the above :bang

An Unbiased Fan
12-11-2009, 12:41 AM
www.realgm.com (http://www.realgm.com)

Just go through some of the Kobe related threads, hell even some of the LeBron threads, Kobe will be brought up and he will make some insane post that Kobe is more explosive than MJ or something.
Please show where I bring up Kobe in Lebron threads. :wakeup

The truth is that I say what needs to be said. I'm unbiased so I tend to ruffle feathers with my unapologetic opinions. I don't even bring up Kobe very much, but when I see ridiculous threads here and there, I feel a need to set the record straight. In a way, I speak for most educated NBA fans, I'm their voice in the message board moshpit of homers, haters, and fanboys. Troll I am not....Truthteller I am.

BTW - I said Kobe was a more explosive scorer and more versatile than MJ, but also said MJ was more athletic and better all-around. Chieflion conveniently left that out.

Frank Lucas
12-11-2009, 12:42 AM

The truth is that I say what needs to be said. I'm unbiased so I tend to ruffle feathers with my unapologetic opinions. I don't even bring up Kobe very much, but when I see ridiculous threads here and there, I feel a need to set the record straight. In a way, I speak for most educated NBA fans, I'm their voice in the message board moshpit of homers, haters, and fanboys. Troll I am not....Truthteller I am.

BTW - I said Kobe was a more explosive scorer and more versatile than MJ, but also said MJ was more athletic and better all-around. Chieflion conveniently left that out.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Chieflion
12-11-2009, 12:43 AM

Amuse me, how was Kobe more versatile than MJ?

PGDynasty24
12-11-2009, 12:48 AM
Damn I got get my rep up so I can join the company of these 3 extraordinary posters

Frank Lucas
12-11-2009, 12:50 AM
Damn I got get my rep up so I can join the company of these 3 extraordinary posters

I can add you to the list if you wish, however their level of stupidity is either something you have at birth or never have, it's not something that can be acquired.

An Unbiased Fan
12-11-2009, 01:00 AM
Amuse me, how was Kobe more versatile than MJ?
Kobe's skillset is greater than MJ's, and it allows him to play in pretty much any system at maximum efficiency(Tri, Halfcourt, Run&Gun, P&R, you name it). That's not to say MJ wouldn't fit in any of these systems, just that I think Kobe is a bit more adaptable due to the depth of his skill. Phil said himself that he has asked Kobe to do more over the years than he did with MJ.

Kobe & KG are simliar in that I would say both are more versatile than MJ & TD, yet MJ & TD were more dominant at their positions.

Frank Lucas
12-11-2009, 01:10 AM
Kobe's skillset is greater than MJ's, and it allows him to play in pretty much any system at maximum efficiency(Tri, Halfcourt, Run&Gun, P&R, you name it). That's not to say MJ wouldn't fit in any of these systems, just that I think Kobe is a bit more adaptable due to the depth of his skill. Phil said himself that he has asked Kobe to do more over the years than he did with MJ.

Kobe & KG are simliar in that I would say both are more versatile than MJ & TD, yet MJ & TD were more dominant at their positions.

Your kind of trolling isn't even funny, it's just annoying.

badfish22
12-11-2009, 01:15 AM
www.realgm.com (http://www.realgm.com)

I knew I was overrating him

ezau
12-11-2009, 01:22 AM
21_blessings

This

An Unbiased Fan
12-11-2009, 01:26 AM
Your kind of trolling isn't even funny, it's just annoying.
Telling the truth isn't trolling. Obviously you just have trouble handling a higher level of discussion. :wakeup

HarlemHeat37
12-11-2009, 01:30 AM
RealGM has become such a shit hole since I left..most of the good posters either no longer post or have been banned from the GB..pretty much anybody that registered in 2009 is a horrible poster or a Laker fan..

those Lebron trolls are horrible too..

MiamiHeat
12-11-2009, 01:30 AM
lemme know when Kobe wins 10 scoring titles, 7 of them consecutively

and let me know when he shoots many seasons of 50% FG or better

DJB
12-11-2009, 03:00 AM
21_blessings

:lol

ginobili's bald spot
12-11-2009, 03:20 AM
Unbiased fan is very successful in his trolling. Even in this thread he has a couple people hooked in. F_U Buddy I have never really noticed. LakazRool4eva I'm almost positive is a troll from another fan base making fun of Lakerfan. It's so over the top stupid I hope it's fake. But assuming that it's a real person then he wins EASILY. Just his name alone is an embarrassment.

duhoh
12-11-2009, 03:50 AM
Unbiased fan is very successful in his trolling. Even in this thread he has a couple people hooked in. F_U Buddy I have never really noticed. LakazRool4eva I'm almost positive is a troll from another fan base making fun of Lakerfan. It's so over the top stupid I hope it's fake. But assuming that it's a real person then he wins EASILY. Just his name alone is an embarrassment.

dude, i totally agree :lol

:tu

O.J Mayo
12-11-2009, 04:37 AM
Telling the truth isn't trolling. Obviously you just have trouble handling a higher level of discussion. :wakeup
If I want to tell you the truth, yours truly, O.J Mayo is more explosive and versatile than Kobe Bryant and MJ combined cause I can play both shooting guard and point guard. I can also score in heaps, if not for Rudy Gay, of course there is no way to disprove that.

Once again, this thread shows just how queer and Laker fans/trolls are because they will bring this shit upon themselves. Memphis Grizzlies for the win bitches.

Muser
12-11-2009, 07:06 AM
Unbiased fan is the best troll, the other 2 suck.

eisfeld
12-11-2009, 07:15 AM
Kobe's skillset is greater than MJ's, and it allows him to play in pretty much any system at maximum efficiency(Tri, Halfcourt, Run&Gun, P&R, you name it).

And of course you know that because Kobe played on so many teams who actually play Run&Gun, Pick and Roll.

Culburn369
12-11-2009, 07:20 AM

Woulda most likely been 8 of them consecutively, had he not gotten suspended after that 7th consecutively.:nope

My Fault
12-11-2009, 07:59 AM
21_blessings

He's just a homer

21_Blessings
12-11-2009, 09:37 AM
An Unbiased Fan isn't a troll when he's right about 99% of stuff he posts here.

Frank Lucas
12-11-2009, 10:53 AM

Sounds good you fuckin faggot homo Kobe nut hugger.

Frank Lucas
12-11-2009, 10:54 AM
Who the fuck likes Skip Bayless anyway?

Lakers999
12-11-2009, 01:21 PM
ehhh... just like every team in pro sports we have a few bad apples....im glad im not one of them

Frank Lucas
12-11-2009, 01:51 PM
ehhh... just like every team in pro sports we have a few bad apples....im glad im not one of them

I'm a life long Knicks fan and I can assure you we don't have anyone as dumb as Lakasrool4eva or F_U_Buddy.

MiamiHeat
12-11-2009, 03:37 PM

and let me know when he shoots many seasons of 50% FG or better

i forgot to add other stuff too...like...

lemme know when kobe scores over 3,000 points in a season.

then get back to me about being a better scorer than MJ

Culburn369
12-11-2009, 03:40 PM
i forgot to add other stuff too...like...

lemme know when kobe scores over 3,000 points in a season.

then get back to me about being a better scorer than MJ

:lolHow bout the morning after Kobe sank that 3 on ya, Heat:::the story read something like this:::"Kobe made his miraculous shot after the Heat missed a free throw."

That's kind, eh, Heat?

tee, hee.

Frank Lucas
12-11-2009, 03:50 PM
:lolHow bout the morning after Kobe sank that 3 on ya, Heat:::the story read something like this:::"Kobe made his miraculous shot after the Heat missed a free throw."

That's kind, eh, Heat?

tee, hee.

While these three are dumb, none of them possess your rare, unique combination of stupidity, creepiness, gayness, and white trashiness. You should be very proud.

Culburn369
12-11-2009, 05:05 PM
While these three are dumb, none of them possess your rare, unique combination of stupidity, creepiness, gayness, and white trashiness. You should be very proud.

It'll never end.