PDA

View Full Version : Help:about 20091209 spurs VS kings

zerokibum
12-11-2009, 08:24 AM
where can I find the download of the whole game?

:flag:I missed the live broadcast.

I heard that Manu has a splendid performance, and I want to see all his performances that night.

Who can tell me, where can I find the download about the whole game, please?

Thank you very much....~:toast

draft87
12-11-2009, 03:28 PM
A few years ago, before I got League Pass, I saw a link on NBA.com that offered games for sale. I haven't looked for it in a long time and I believe the archive was not complete, so that might be a dead end.

I've seen members post links to sites where a company will package several games from any season/playoffs. Unfortunately I haven't saved the link but I'm sure you can find it in a search.

However, I happen to have the game saved on a DVD. I'd be happy to dub it for you if I knew how. I might be able to play it on another DVD player and then re-record it on another Disc with my DVD recorder. If you have a few bucks for shipping and a blank disc I'll gladly try to make a copy. I recorded from my cable(unfortunately my DVR will not transfer directly to the computer, BUT I was able to record it without about 75% of the commercials). I guess send me a PM if you want to try to work something out.