PDA

View Full Version : BCS blows my cawk along with many others...........

lebomb
12-11-2009, 02:09 PM
because there is no way to tell who truely is the champion without a playoff system. :toast

redraiderinfiji
12-15-2009, 01:25 AM
because there is no way to tell who truely is the champion without a playoff system. :toast

c'mon man.....spelling is important when writing anything important, especially if you are an adult.

J.T.
12-15-2009, 01:44 AM
c'mon man.....spelling is important when writing anything important, especially if you are an adult.

Not if you're a UTSA grad.

samikeyp
12-15-2009, 12:49 PM
probably not the first group of males to do that to LeBomb.

stretch
12-15-2009, 12:58 PM
lol utsa

Ignignokt
12-15-2009, 02:57 PM
lol utsa

Lol, UT fan since 2003.

Doug Collins
12-15-2009, 03:25 PM

In his defense, they were probably she-males.

redraiderinfiji
12-15-2009, 09:21 PM
lebomb........

Did you have to repeat more than one grade?

lol utsa

redraiderinfiji
12-15-2009, 09:30 PM

True..............True..............

And who are these "many others"???? Yuck!!!!

stretch
12-15-2009, 11:05 PM
lol utsa

lebomb
12-16-2009, 08:15 AM

LOL, you dug this old ass thread up? Hahahaha, I havent even been in the country for 2 weeks. :rolleyes

redraiderinfiji
12-16-2009, 10:37 PM
What does not being in the country have anything to do with not being able to spell.

lol utsa

lebomb
12-17-2009, 08:08 AM
What does not being in the country have anything to do with not being able to spell.

lol utsa

Nothing.......but diggin up an old post to "point out" a typo? getafuckinlifeinfiji should be your name. :rolleyes

DBryant88
12-17-2009, 02:07 PM
Nothing.......but diggin up an old post to "point out" a typo? getafuckinlifeinfiji should be your name. :rolleyes

:deadhorse

redraiderinfiji
12-18-2009, 06:59 PM
lebomb....your absence from the college forum was a blessing from god. Too bad it was not permanent.

lebomb
12-18-2009, 08:38 PM
lebomb....your absence from the college forum was a blessing from god. Too bad it was not permanent.

Bite me......... :flipoff

redraiderinfiji
12-19-2009, 12:12 AM
Bite me......... :flipoff

First your talking about someone blowing your cawk.....

Then your demanding I bite you......

What's next? more sexual comments and spelling errors?

I imagine your life has already been pretty difficult. Didn't get much with that utsa degree.

O-Factor
12-19-2009, 12:38 PM
The whole college football season IS the playoff.

If you fuck up and lose, then hey...its on you.

lebomb
12-19-2009, 03:36 PM
The whole college football season IS the playoff.

If you fuck up and lose, then hey...its on you.

We know what it IS, it should be improved to a playoff system. Case in point.......the game last night in the FCS featured undefeated Montana against Villanova........Montana has the best record in college football over the last 10yrs.........at any level for college football. This includes Florida, OU, Texas, USC, Boise St. and Utah. Well with a playoff system, Nova was given a chance to prove they could beat Montana...........they did. :toast

Anyhow, I didnt dig up this old tired thread anyhow. That was reddumbassinfiji. To be such a scholar from Tekatek........he sure is doing well for himself. :rolleyes

redraiderinfiji
12-19-2009, 06:33 PM
Actually this thread was still on page one when I first commented. I mean your the utsa grad that has the spelling problems, not me. You bring everything on yourself.

Wasn't making fun of a person's name something that you excelled in during elementary school years? I can see that you have not grown out our your childish ways.

and one more thing......if you are straight, which I doubt based on this thread's title, please change your avatar. That girl's pasty white ass is hideous.

lebomb
12-20-2009, 04:11 PM
Actually this thread was still on page one when I first commented. I mean your the utsa grad that has the spelling problems, not me. You bring everything on yourself.

Wasn't making fun of a person's name something that you excelled in during elementary school years? I can see that you have not grown out our your childish ways.

and one more thing......if you are straight, which I doubt based on this thread's title, please change your avatar. That girl's pasty white ass is hideous.

Merry Christmas. :toast ...........and have a Happy New Year!