PDA

View Full Version : Drunken man drives home with decapitated friend

KoriEllis
08-31-2004, 05:54 AM
MARIETTA, Georgia (AP) -- A drunken driver hit a telephone pole support wire that decapitated his passenger, police said.

He then drove 12 miles home and slept in his bloody clothes, police said, leaving the headless body in his truck.

A neighbor walking with his young daughter Sunday morning discovered Daniel Brohm's headless corpse in the truck in John Kemper Hutcherson's driveway and called authorities, said Cpl. Dana Pierce, county police spokesman.

Officers said they found Hutcherson asleep inside his home, visibly drunk and his clothes bloody, and later found Brohm's severed head at the crash site.

"It's hard for one to imagine that you would drive miles from a crash site to your home, turning in various directions, and yet not know what has happened to a passenger sitting next to you," Pierce said.

Hutcherson, 21, was charged with vehicular homicide, driving under the influence and failure to stop at an accident with death or injury. He was jailed on a $100,000 bond; it was unclear Monday whether he had an attorney.

Police said Hutcherson and Brohm -- friends since high school -- were drinking at a bar Saturday night and left after Brohm said he felt sick.

Brohm, 23, apparently was leaning out of the window when Hutcherson hit the support wire about a mile and a half from the bar, but police did not know why.

Shelly
08-31-2004, 09:25 AM
I saw that on the news.

All I can say is OMG!

CosmicCowboyXXX
08-31-2004, 10:47 AM
hehehe

I can see it now...

"You gotta puke?????...shit!....Lean way out motherfucker and don't get any on my truck!...*PHAP!*...Dammit Dan!...quit puking on me!...I warned you to stick to beer!....those hurricanes are stronger than they taste!...shit!...now you got that red sticky shit all over me!...you and your fucking sissy drinks with the umbrellas!...**** you!...I sure as hell ain't carrying your sorry ass inside!...just stay in the damn truck and sleep it off and you are damn sure washing my truck tomorrow!..."

TastesLikeChicken
08-31-2004, 11:49 AM
Nice driving Duff, I hope you're happy

Shelly
08-31-2004, 02:37 PM
oh man, TLC...

:rollin x a gazillion

TastesLikeChicken
08-31-2004, 03:07 PM
I guess I was mistaken. I thought for sure it was Duff... until I got to the part about him having a friend.

CosmicCowboyXXX
08-31-2004, 08:00 PM
You guys obviously either don't understand my sense of humor and/or have never had a puking drunk in your car...

Police said Hutcherson and Brohm -- friends since high school -- were drinking at a bar Saturday night and left after Brohm said he felt sick.

Brohm, 23, apparently was leaning out of the window when Hutcherson hit the support wire about a mile and a half from the bar, but police did not know why.

maybe the Hurricanes were a stretch but the driver was DAMN sure yelling at him not to puke on his truck when they clipped the wire...and drunk drivers tend to veer in the direction they are looking...

timvp
08-31-2004, 08:04 PM
"You gotta puke?????...shit!....Lean way out motherfucker and don't get any on my truck!...*PHAP!*...Dammit Dan!...quit puking on me!...I warned you to stick to beer!....those hurricanes are stronger than they taste!...shit!...now you got that red sticky shit all over me!...you and your fucking sissy drinks with the umbrellas!...**** you!...I sure as hell ain't carrying your sorry ass inside!...just stay in the damn truck and sleep it off and you are damn sure washing my truck tomorrow!..."

That was damn funny.

And true.

CosmicCowboyXXX
08-31-2004, 08:27 PM
hehehe

gotta tell a story...

I got a call from one of my sisters one night...she was in the process of leaving her 2nd? husband...he was a real piece of shit and it was WAY past time for her to get out...(I have 3 sisters and 10 former or existing brother in laws but thats another story)...she had been at work and went home and the guy had semi OD'd on sleeping pills and Bourbon...(in an aparent attempt to show her how much he loved her?...who the **** knows?)...anyway...I was driving a hard loaded leather decked Jeep Grand Wagoneer at the time and jumped in it and hauled ass over there...I slapped him around a little bit and decided we really ought to take him to an emergency room...he was totally passed out...the neighbor and I hauled that fat piece of shit out and loaded him in the front seat of my car...I was driving to the hospital going 75 down the freeway when this motherfucker starts thrashing around and saying he felt sick...I was like..."don't you dare blow beets in my car!!!!"...he kind of comes to for a minute and then starts babbling about how much he loves my sister and how much of a fuckup he is (my sister is in the back seat) and suddenly he decides to get out of the car...opens the door and starts to roll out...I reached over and grabbed him by the collar while I was driving (I am a big guy)...so he is leaning out of the car and then he starts puking (painting the side of my car) and I was holding the wheel with one hand and holding his collar with the other....

I looked back at my sister and said..."want me to let go?"

but nice person that she is she said no...after she ended up having to pay the sorry SOB to get out of her life I think she probably regretted that decision...hehehe

SAmikeyp
09-01-2004, 02:27 PM
..."don't you dare blow beets in my car!!!!"...

blow beets? :rollin :rollin :rollin

Shelly
09-01-2004, 02:31 PM
:rollin

BEETS??????

CosmicCowboyXXX
09-02-2004, 04:54 PM
hehehe

you guys must have led sheltered lives...you never heard "blow beets" as a euphemism for puking?

here it is right there in the vomit dictionary...:wink

www.velocity.net/~acekc/new_names_for_puking.htm (http://www.velocity.net/~acekc/new_names_for_puking.htm)

CosmicCowboyXXX
09-02-2004, 05:00 PM
actually in my brother in laws case I should have said "blow popcorn"...when I got him to the hospital and they pumped his stomach they had him heave in this big stainless steel tub...and he had apparently washed down a shitload of undercooked popcorn with the bourbon...it sounded like hail with all the corn kernels hittin the tub...:lol

Solid D
09-02-2004, 08:17 PM
To add insult to injury, the policeman asked the woozy driver if he'd "lost his head" back there, when he decided to leave the scene.