PDA

View Full Version : The broncos ARE NOT Legit. Period.

LOL texans
12-12-2009, 10:22 AM
Bronco fan has been rightfully quiet as of late. They went 6-0, ran their mouths, begged for respect for their shit team and dumbass coach, some even claimed undefeated season was possible, and then watched it all wash away. I think their shell shocking has silenced their tounges. But we all knew they were not legit. For some reason they didn't believe us.

Congratulations on another loss this Sunday Broncos.

Dr Cox
12-12-2009, 10:30 AM
why would we be quiet ...we have won 2 straight now.. right on track for the playoffs ...

a dumbass coach...lol ok good one..

nice thread buddy..i cant wait to see what team you root for when manning retires

LOL texans
12-12-2009, 10:33 AM
why would we be quiet ...we have won 2 straight now..in on track for the playoffs ...

a dumbass coach...lol ok good one..

nice thread buddy..i cant wait to see what team you root for when manning retires

So you won 2 in a row huh? Back on track for the inevitable SuperBowl appearence huh?:rolleyes

You all just don't learn do you?

LOL texans
12-12-2009, 10:33 AM
And yes your coach is a dumbass. But you all think his is God Almighty, so Im not suprised you would disagree.

Dr Cox
12-12-2009, 10:43 AM
i dont think hes almighty ..but i dont see how he would be a dumbass.. what in his trac record shows that he is ....

i never said undefeated or superbowl, but playoffs with a new system and new coach is a good sucessful year... ya some people have taken it too far , were just excited, cuz no matter what you think, the broncos are doing 100 times better than mostly everyone thought they would do.... but im just excited to see my team playing well again...

LOL texans
12-12-2009, 10:53 AM
i dont think hes almighty ..but i dont see how he would be a dumbass.. what in his trac record shows that he is ....

i never said undefeated or superbowl, but playoffs with a new system and new coach is a good sucessful year... ya some people have taken it too far , were just excited, cuz no matter what you think, the broncos are doing 100 times better than mostly everyone thought they would do.... but im just excited to see my team playing well again...

He is a dumbass. Im not talking about his football knowledge. Im talkin about how he has carried himself. You know, like a cocky little dumbass bitch who acts like this is the WWE and fistpumps to the crowd and talkes shit to players on opposing teams.

And you are talking about playoffs as if it was a certainty. As if you all have already clinched. Guess what its not certainty, and I'll maintain that the bronocs don't make the playoffs.

Dr Cox
12-12-2009, 10:56 AM
i dont think its a certainty , i am just talking positive about my team, i think they will make it..so i am confident in them ... thats not a bad thing...because he is young and excited doesnt make him a dumbass

Shank
12-12-2009, 12:24 PM
And you are talking about playoffs as if it was a certainty. As if you all have already clinched. Guess what its not certainty, and I'll maintain that the bronocs don't make the playoffs.

A 2-game lead in the WC with 2 more games against the Raiders and Chiefs and you're saying they don't make the playoffs?

Ok.

Shank
12-12-2009, 12:28 PM
Bronco fan has been rightfully quiet as of late. They went 6-0, ran their mouths, begged for respect for their shit team and dumbass coach, some even claimed undefeated season was possible, and then watched it all wash away. I think their shell shocking has silenced their tounges. But we all knew they were not legit. For some reason they didn't believe us.

JT - stop posting under your troll. This guy comes off as a dumbass that lives in his own little myopic world. Fucker can't even spell 'tongues' correctly. I'm sure you can do better with a different troll account.

J.T.
12-12-2009, 01:14 PM
JT - stop posting under your troll. This guy comes off as a dumbass that lives in his own little myopic world. Fucker can't even spell 'tongues' correctly. I'm sure you can do better with a different troll account.

As far as we can tell, LOL texans is stretch.

I promise on the Colts Super Bowl chances this year that it isn't me.

Shank
12-12-2009, 01:36 PM
As far as we can tell, LOL texans is stretch..

I can see that.

symple19
12-12-2009, 02:17 PM
As far as we can tell, LOL texans is stretch.

I promise on the Colts Super Bowl chances this year that it isn't me.

huh, I always thought it was J.T. also. Sorry brah

PGDynasty24
12-12-2009, 04:57 PM
JT is a fucking homo who sucks manning's dick and everything colts,his opinion is a piece of shit

Shank
12-12-2009, 05:19 PM
Whoa.

Greg Oden
12-12-2009, 05:30 PM
http://leon2ky.com/leon/fffuuu.jpg

Greg Oden
12-12-2009, 05:33 PM
Stretch is the biggest suspect for being lol texans. No Colt fan here hates the Texans unless they're talking shit to gaytrain. stretch is also a Peyton fan. If Peyton was a black mobile qb, it would be a no brainer.

Goran Dragic
12-12-2009, 06:21 PM
If Peyton was a black mobile qb, it would be a no brainer.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

FlavoredIcecream
12-12-2009, 09:44 PM
lol at all the bandwagon Colt fans in this thread. :lol

Broncos will come away with the win and shock Indy 27-23. Then Colt fans will just bitch about how they didn't care and Denver is lucky and they'll beat em in the playoffs. :lol

Typical Indy Trash. Bandwagon Fans. :lol

JT :lol

LOL texans
12-13-2009, 11:22 AM

:lmao

I've thought of letting this go one a bit more because its hilarious. Its is funny how you all blame other posters like J.T., or stretch for MY actions. I've visited this site to read spurs discussion. Then I checked out the other forums. Couldn't stand what I read from dumbass posters like you and various texan fans, so I decided to sign up and enter the jungle

Furthermore, I'd rather live in my world(the real world) than the comicbook worlds you live in.

I see you got rid of your evil Spiderman avatar.

Broncos suck!

LOL texans
12-13-2009, 11:25 AM
lol at all the bandwagon Colt fans in this thread. :lol

Broncos will come away with the win and shock Indy 27-23. Then Colt fans will just bitch about how they didn't care and Denver is lucky and they'll beat em in the playoffs. :lol

Typical Indy Trash. Bandwagon Fans. :lol

JT :lol

Who are you? You've been quite. Wonder why?

Shank
12-13-2009, 11:41 AM

I've thought of letting this go one a bit more because its hilarious. Its is funny how you all blame other posters like J.T., or stretch for MY actions. I've visited this site to read spurs discussion. Then I checked out the other forums. Couldn't stand what I read from dumbass posters like you and various texan fans, so I decided to sign up and enter the jungle

Furthermore, I'd rather live in my world(the real world) than the comicbook worlds you live in.

I see you got rid of your evil Spiderman avatar.

Broncos suck!

Good Sunday morning to you, Stretch. Hope you have a good one. Did you enjoy the Mavs win last night? Pretty cool, right?

The Franchise
12-13-2009, 12:19 PM
We have lost so many games to the Colts we're due for a win. I see that happening today. :smokin

LOL texans
12-13-2009, 01:27 PM
Good Sunday morning to you, Stretch. Hope you have a good one. Did you enjoy the Mavs win last night? Pretty cool, right?

Yup, I always enjoy the Mavs losing.

How was the Comics Expo last night?

IronMexican
12-13-2009, 01:49 PM
We have lost so many games to the Colts we're due for a win. I see that happening today. :smokin

:tu

Shank
12-13-2009, 02:03 PM
Yup, I always enjoy the Mavs losing.

How was the Comics Expo last night?

Good comeback, Stretch.

LOL texans
12-20-2009, 09:47 PM
Bump...just to remind you Bronco fans.

lol Broncos

LOL texans
12-20-2009, 09:51 PM
Waitress: what will you have tonight ma'am
Shank: I'll have the Crow with a side of cock meat.
Waitress: Oh the bronco special. Ill have that right out for you ma'am.
Shank: Thanks sweetie, you're a doll.

BUMP
12-20-2009, 11:39 PM

I will cut off my dick and never post here again if you can find one time where somebody said that.

I hate when people just make stuff up to be the cool guy. :rolleyes

LOL texans
12-20-2009, 11:56 PM
I will cut off my dick and never post here again if you can find one time where somebody said that.

I hate when people just make stuff up to be the cool guy. :rolleyes

Didn't make it up. But I clearly remember reading it back when the Bronco's were 6-0. Im not gonna go fucking look for it. You look for it....and then proceed to cut off your dick.

I will admit it that the context of said quote may of been in jest,maybe, but I know I saw it.

BUMP
12-21-2009, 12:16 AM
Didn't make it up. But I clearly remember reading it back when the Bronco's were 6-0. Im not gonna go fucking look for it. You look for it....and then proceed to cut off your dick.

I will admit it that the context of said quote may of been in jest,maybe, but I know I saw it.

Yeah man i hear ya.

I thought it was funny how all Colts fans said they would go through this decade undefeated. Look how that turned out. Fucking losers :lol

LOL texans
12-27-2009, 06:55 PM
Bump...just to remind you Bronco fans.

lol Broncos

IronMexican
12-27-2009, 08:19 PM
Does anybody hold more than Clady? "But he hardly ever gives up a sack!"

mardigan
01-03-2010, 06:53 PM
This is one of the most pathetic performances i have ever seen. Charles looks like fucking Bo Jackson out there. Broncos have no heart.

monosylab1k
01-03-2010, 06:54 PM
That Josh McDaniels is a genius!

mookie2001
01-03-2010, 06:55 PM
jamaaal does look like bo jackson out there

derrick johnson looking like deion too

Pistons < Spurs
01-03-2010, 06:57 PM
Go CHIEFS!

Pistons < Spurs
01-03-2010, 07:11 PM
I fucking love JC!

Shank
01-03-2010, 07:34 PM
Fucking fuck me in the fucking dick.

Feel free to rag on the Broncos all you want. That heartless piece of shit team deserves every ounce of hatred that's about to rain down on them from the fanbase and the media. I haven't seen such a piss-poor performance since the similar meltdowns the 3 seasons previous.

lol Broncos - fucking faggots.

IronMexican
01-03-2010, 07:36 PM
It's like a tape we can play over every season.

Shank
01-03-2010, 07:38 PM
It's like the constant revivals of Cats. Terrible story, just rotate out the god-awful cast.

I hate following these motherfuckers, but I'm attached. I'm slowly dying after each season.

HarlemHeat37
01-03-2010, 07:52 PM
Meh, it's tough to care as much anymore when you see that they don't even care..

It sucks to be a Denver fan, but it's too late to go back at this point..

The Franchise
01-03-2010, 08:01 PM
To lose to the Chiefs would have been bad enough if it didn't knock us out of the playoffs. I hope we see huge improvement next year or McDaniels will have to go(keep Nolan for the D).

Amarelooms
01-03-2010, 08:12 PM
There are Bronco's fans after Elway retired?? lol :elephant

Shank
01-03-2010, 08:14 PM
There are Bronco's fans after Elway retired?? lol :elephant

What?

Trainwreck2100
01-03-2010, 08:17 PM
Kyle Orton played like Kyle Orton on the last game of the season

LOL texans
01-03-2010, 10:30 PM
A 2-game lead in the WC with 2 more games against the Raiders and Chiefs and you're saying they don't make the playoffs?

Ok.

Thats EXACTLY what I said, and guess what? They didn't make the plaoffs like I told you. But you didn't want to listen did you Shank? It was easy for a non-biased football fan to see the Broncos were going to mail it in, and pussy out. But for biased homers, guess thats a tough pill to swallow.

Next time...listen.

Shank
01-03-2010, 10:31 PM
Christ, I knew I'd hear it from you.

Bias has nothing to do with it. There's no way even you could have looked at their schedule and predicted home losses to the Raiders and Chiefs.

LOL texans
01-03-2010, 10:36 PM
Christ, I knew I'd hear it from you.

Bias has nothing to do with it. There's no way even you could have looked at their schedule and predicted home losses to the Raiders and Chiefs.

I did look at their schedules and through rationale, I prediced they would lose out and miss the playoffs. Then I started this thread.

Sigz
01-03-2010, 11:44 PM
Does anybody hold more than Clady? "But he hardly ever gives up a sack!"

Dude, any NFL franchise would want Ryan Clady playing LT on their team.

dirk4mvp
01-03-2010, 11:47 PM
Unless you're the Dolphins, you're right.

HarlemHeat37
02-09-2010, 03:25 AM
LOL @ the troll..

Colts 2010 Super Bowls: 0
Broncos 2010 Super Bowls: 0

benefactor
02-09-2010, 06:46 AM
Guess the Colts weren't legit either.

FlavoredIcecream
02-09-2010, 06:59 AM
lol colts.
lol Peyton Manning.
lol bandwagon JT.
lol @ this thread.

No rings for Denver.
No Rings for Indy.

lulz

DBryant88
02-09-2010, 08:37 AM
lol colts.
lol Peyton Manning.
lol bandwagon JT.
lol @ this thread.

No rings for Denver.
No Rings for Indy.

lulz

says the NETS fan

Shank
02-09-2010, 10:03 AM
Will the Broncos finish with more wins than the Nets?

SpursFanFirst
02-09-2010, 12:25 PM
Guess the Colts weren't legit either.

Nice try. The Colts at least made it to the SB.

dirk4mvp
02-09-2010, 01:31 PM
Texan fan talking shit is just all kinds of funny.

Bronco fan, I can see. There's actually kind of a rivalry there.

benefactor
02-09-2010, 01:35 PM
Hey, you guys are an easy target right now. Get used to it...I have. :toast

benefactor
02-09-2010, 01:39 PM
Speaking of easy targets...you should see the rape job I'm putting on the thread author on his profile. He has basically been reduced to insulting my wife.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17443

to21
02-09-2010, 02:02 PM
^ Wow that's not cool....It's all smack and jokes till someone brings up wifey.

benefactor
02-09-2010, 04:18 PM
Don't worry...I don't go all 90210 on people who insult my family on the internets. :)