PDA

View Full Version : Bulls vs Celtics Game Thread ---Game will go down to the final seconds----

Tacker
12-12-2009, 06:36 PM
EkW0Ydc18EM

Chieflion
12-12-2009, 08:57 PM
No. This will be the last straw. Vinny Del Negro is going to be fired after a blowout loss against the Celtics.

djohn2oo8
12-12-2009, 08:58 PM
Until the Bulls beg for mercy?

Allanon
12-12-2009, 09:08 PM
Strong court microphones in the Bulls broadcast:

"Don't bring that shit in here Nig**", KG to Rose after he blocked Rose's layup.

LnGrrrR
12-13-2009, 02:01 AM
Tacker with another brilliant thread.

jag
12-13-2009, 02:04 AM
I'm waiting for him to post in depth analysis for this upcoming postseason. Along with HIS takes of course.

23LeBronJames23
12-13-2009, 03:34 AM
"Good Call"

jacobdrj
12-13-2009, 08:39 AM
Why would anyone even think this game would have been close is beyond me: Celtics are at full strength, and the Bulls are hurting and lost Gordon...

Chieflion
12-13-2009, 08:46 AM
Why would anyone even think this game would have been close is beyond me: Celtics are at full strength, and the Bulls are hurting and lost Gordon...
They are not hurting. They just suck, along with their coach.

jacobdrj
12-13-2009, 08:58 AM
Isn't Capn' Kirk out? Isn't he there only semblance of a SG? Point is, they are not even at full strength, the Celtics are, and the only reason why it was close last season was because the Bulls were marginally better with BG and fully healthy, while the Celtics were without KG and both teams were playing equally bad basketball...

Roles are reversed, and the Celtics are again playing good defense, and the Bulls are worse than they were last season...

redzero
12-13-2009, 09:01 AM
That was a good one. I thought Rose was going to hit a 26-pointer to bring the game into overtime.

Chieflion
12-13-2009, 09:04 AM
Isn't Capn' Kirk out? Isn't he there only semblance of a SG? Point is, they are not even at full strength, the Celtics are, and the only reason why it was close last season was because the Bulls were marginally better with BG and fully healthy, while the Celtics were without KG and both teams were playing equally bad basketball...

Roles are reversed, and the Celtics are again playing good defense, and the Bulls are worse than they were last season...
Saw Kirk Hinrich playing. John Salmons is the SG on the Bulls, and he sucked this season. Ben Gordon is now on the Pistons, not the Bulls, so I do not consider him part of the Bulls anymore. The Bulls are way worse than last season but they did make a good second half run last season. Since Jordan left, the Bulls have been nothing but a fraud with poor management under John Paxson. Looking at all the high picks they acquired, everyone turned out underachieving. It is no wonder they are struggling right now.

jacobdrj
12-13-2009, 09:08 AM
My bad. Didn't realize Kirk was playing. As far as BG not being a Bull: That is my point! They are worse than last season, therefore why would they be competing with the Celtics? The Bulls were a mediocre team last season with better talent.

Chieflion
12-13-2009, 09:10 AM
My bad. Didn't realize Kirk was playing. As far as BG not being a Bull: That is my point! They are worse than last season, therefore why would they be competing with the Celtics? The Bulls were a mediocre team last season with better talent.
I agree. Is Ben Gordon doing well on the Pistons? Just asking. I just think he made a wrong career move, now he has to share minutes with Richard Hamilton.

jacobdrj
12-13-2009, 09:51 AM
He is doing fine. Rip has not played the past 19 or so games until last night, so BG took up the slack. Ben too went down with an ankle sprain, and is out indefinitely. However, the 1 time they played together, they worked together just fine. Also, Bynum and Stucky are fitting in well. There is no real defined point guard on the Pistons right now, except for Atkins, and he is playing as well as he ever has (including his 1st stint with the Pistons back in 2000-2004). These guards the Pistons have right now seem like they would never work together, but Coach Q seems to be able to play to their strengths. We need Gordon because he is the only guard the Pistons have that can consistently knock down 3 pointers, but he also drives. Rip is still a perimeter player, but one who can pass from the 2-guard position, and is a better defender. Bynum penetrates and has great speed, where Stucky can be an all purpose guard. I can't wait for them all to be healthy together. The Pistons need them all. And they are all playing very hard.

mogrovejo
12-13-2009, 11:10 AM
Yes, the Pistons are really playing very hard.

Ben Wallace is their MVP in my opinion. I never understood why so many people were dismissing Wallace as finished in the off-season. He was the 2nd best player in the Cavs when they were playing well in the 1st half of the last season, till he went down with injury. Showed he still had a lot of basketball left in him. I was hoping Ainge would sign him. The mistake Dumars made was signing Villanueva.

---------

Hey, Bulls fan:

Kevin Garnett >>>>>>>>> Glen Davis

Rasheed Wallace >>>>>>>>>> Scalabrine

Marquis Daniels >>>>>>>>>>>>> Marbury's corpse

Glen Davis >>>>>>>>>>>> Miki Moore

Shelden Williams >>>>>>>>>>>> Nobody

Scalabrine playing situational minutes >>>>>>>>>>>>> Scalabrine as your only frontcourt backup

etc. etc.

2 blowouts and counting.

Respect to Miller for his payback on Rondo.

Culburn369
12-13-2009, 12:06 PM
Reminds one of the experts who picked you fellows over the Mavs.

tee, hee.