12-12-2009, 08:57 PM
Thoughts?

mookie2001
12-12-2009, 08:58 PM
:tu

thank goodness

leroyjenkins
12-12-2009, 08:59 PM
i think based on his reaction he really wasn't expecting it.

The Gemini Method
12-12-2009, 09:06 PM
His reaction was genuine and his play on the field was worthy of the award. There were four deserving of the award, but you've got to take your hat off to Mark Ingram.

DMX7
12-12-2009, 09:09 PM
This is what I expected, so no surprise.

Texas Chili Dog
12-12-2009, 09:10 PM
Congrats to Ingram. I'm kinda surprised McCoy finished ahead of Suh, but other than switching the order of those two, I got the rest right.

timvp
12-12-2009, 09:13 PM
Good omen.

31-16.

symple19
12-12-2009, 09:13 PM
Fuck Inrgam. Should've been Gerhart. I'm not saying Ingram didn't have a fine season, just that it wasn't deserving of the Heisman.

Heisman voters = fail

mookie2001
12-12-2009, 09:15 PM
jason white.

need i say more

CubanSucks
12-12-2009, 09:15 PM
McCoy had ONE bad game and it happened to be the last game. Ingram had a GOD AWFUL game against Auburn but everyone has a short memory.

Stump
12-12-2009, 09:18 PM
The least talented of the five won.

symple19
12-12-2009, 09:24 PM
The least talented of the five won.

FTW

The only good thing to come out of this is the Heisman curse. I have to admit I'd rather the dude win the heisman and loose the national championship.

Muschamp... killllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

chode_regulator
12-12-2009, 09:24 PM
McCoy had ONE bad game and it happened to be the last game. Ingram had a GOD AWFUL game against Auburn but everyone has a short memory.

I don't think McCoy deserved it at all. He played sloppy quite a bit throughout the season.

CubanSucks
12-12-2009, 09:35 PM
If there's any statistic that proves or disproves sloppiness it's accuracy, and completing 71% of your passes is anything but sloppy. Sure it's no 76% like last season

symple19
12-12-2009, 09:44 PM
I think the simple fact that McCoy had a better year last year doomed him from the start. The only way for him to win would have been to have a better year this year.

j-6
12-12-2009, 09:53 PM
I think the simple fact that McCoy had a better year last year doomed him from the start. The only way for him to win would have been to have a better year this year.

Look at Tebow - when he won people couldn't shut up about how a sophomore won. Now three straight have and you can argue he shouldn't have even been in NYC. If Colt wasn't as statistically dominant as he was last year, when he was invited and didn't win, why the hell should he have won this time?

Oh well. Remember what happened last time Texas faced the Heisman winner in a bowl game?

mookie2001
12-12-2009, 09:56 PM
winner(s)

Spursfan092120
12-12-2009, 09:57 PM
Suh should have won it. Ingram winning it will fire up Texas' defense...all in all, I'm ok with it.

symple19
12-12-2009, 09:59 PM
Look at Tebow - when he won people couldn't shut up about how a sophomore won. Now three straight have and you can argue he shouldn't have even been in NYC. If Colt wasn't as statistically dominant as he was last year, when he was invited and didn't win, why the hell should he have won this time?

Oh well. Remember what happened last time Texas faced the Heisman winner in a bowl game?

Obviously it's not fair. That's just my opinion why he didn't get it. Colt was definitely more deserving than Ingram. I certainly hope he shows the world in the NC game

Everything about Tebow is blown out of proportion. I absolutely think TT shouldn't have been in NYC. Tebow will get his in the NFL very soon. I'm hoping for an epic meltdown filled with hookers and drugs for Mr Tebow once he realizes he's not the golden child.

mookie2001
12-12-2009, 10:03 PM
falling on his face in the nfl isnt gonna make a shit of difference in my world. I dont think florida fans were crying after Leak got his job selling cars, working at roomstore or whatever he's doing now

johngateswhiteley
12-12-2009, 10:13 PM
wanted Gerhart, oh well. good for t.u...

spursncowboys
12-12-2009, 10:20 PM
McCoy has the overall better college career stats. I knew by how everyone was talking that McCoy wouldn't get it. over 70% pass completions should have gotten him one of these past two. It sucks that the voters were tired of qb's and mccoy got screwed for it. Not saying ingram isn't deserving of it. he was a beast against fla, but he might not even be the best bama player.

dirk4mvp
12-12-2009, 10:22 PM
prahps

j-6
12-12-2009, 10:28 PM
winner(s)

Mother of all apologies. But hasn't everyone forgotten about Matt Leinart?

falling on his face in the nfl isnt gonna make a shit of difference in my world. I dont think florida fans were crying after Leak got his job selling cars, working at roomstore or whatever he's doing now

The only reason I am going to give a shit about Tebow at the next level is to see if he starts banging waitresses and snorting Ambien when some undrafted guy from Directional State beats him out for a starting job. I don't even follow UT guys worth a damn in the League, truth be told.

jag
12-13-2009, 01:02 AM
Ingram is a class act. Undefeated team...he deserved it.

monosylab1k
12-13-2009, 02:32 AM
McCoy had ONE bad game and it happened to be the last game.

He had more than one bad game. He was terrible against Oklahoma as well. And that bad game against Nebraska was more than just bad. The pass out of bounds that nearly lost the game was one of the dumbest decisions an athlete has made in college sports history, right up there with Chris Webber's timeout. That alone was reason enough to give someone else the Heisman.

Alonzo Harris
12-13-2009, 02:39 AM
monosylab1k must have taken a trip to Oxford and got his fuck on, cuz that's the only reason someone would have to root for those fuckin redneck hillbillies.

CubanSucks
12-13-2009, 02:59 AM
He had more than one bad game. He was terrible against Oklahoma as well. And that bad game against Nebraska was more than just bad. The pass out of bounds that nearly lost the game was one of the dumbest decisions an athlete has made in college sports history, right up there with Chris Webber's timeout. That alone was reason enough to give someone else the Heisman.

His game against OU wasn't that bad. At worst it was just a game to forget about. And sure that last play against Nebraska was stupid, but it ended up not mattering! Shit I mean he did throw the ball out of bounds with a couple seconds left (you know this cause there was still a whole second left even after the ball hit the ground!). So fuck off comparing it to Webber's non timeout

leemajors
12-13-2009, 04:21 AM
Colt had a disappointing season, and was lucky to get invited after his Nebraska letdown. 16 turnovers does not cut it.

IronMexican
12-13-2009, 05:52 AM
Suh should have won it

Spursfan092120
12-13-2009, 11:36 AM
Suh should have won it

mookie2001
12-13-2009, 11:38 AM
why should suh have won again? because hes the best player?

have you seen the past winners of this award?

IronMexican
12-13-2009, 12:38 PM
I don't give a shit about past winners. Suh's a beast.

I was surprised that Spiller finished not even 6th. I thought he should have been there over Tebow.

tlongII
12-13-2009, 02:11 PM
Gerhart should have won it. He plays in the Pac-10.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-13-2009, 02:59 PM
I wanted Gerhart, but not displeased with Ingram.

Call me out if I'm wrong but wasn't the Heisman traditionally supposed to be biased towards senior players?
They should just rename the award to the Sophmore of the Year award.

I felt bad for Colt, but the trophy was his to lose and he flat out lost it. Tebow's attitude at the last two ceremonies has been hilarious. He just exudes this "Meh, I'm just here to have fun" attitude. As much as its fun to talk shit about him he is a nice guy.

Also did anyone see Charlie Ward? He was wearing a leather jacket and a graphic tee shirt or something hahaha, everyone else was in suits.

redraiderinfiji
12-15-2009, 01:22 AM
Gerhart should have won it........sucks the big white guy, who ran over so many people this year, cant show his mama a spanking clean Heisman trophy

CubanSucks
12-15-2009, 03:25 AM
I wanted Gerhart, but not displeased with Ingram.

Call me out if I'm wrong but wasn't the Heisman traditionally supposed to be biased towards senior players?
They should just rename the award to the Sophmore of the Year award.

I felt bad for Colt, but the trophy was his to lose and he flat out lost it. Tebow's attitude at the last two ceremonies has been hilarious. He just exudes this "Meh, I'm just here to have fun" attitude. As much as its fun to talk shit about him he is a nice guy.

Also did anyone see Charlie Ward? He was wearing a leather jacket and a graphic tee shirt or something hahaha, everyone else was in suits.

:lmao

He's the dude in high school who's not only the star on the varsity, but also's in student council, drama, band, spanish club, french club, debate, and varsity baseball. The same dude you just wanted to punch in the fucking face