HarlemHeat37
12-13-2009, 03:36 AM
the Saints are corny as fuck..

Spursfan092120
12-13-2009, 11:37 AM
Can't wait till next Saturday. :D

HarlemHeat37
12-13-2009, 02:44 PM
I've honestly never seen a team get more calls in their favor than the Saints have this season..it's ridiculous..

Da Boys Da Best
12-13-2009, 02:46 PM
Can't wait till next Saturday. :D

Damn right. The Boys are going to roll the Aints. It's not even going to be a game. Dallas will show everyone they are the best team in the league next week.

SpursFanFirst
12-13-2009, 02:49 PM
Damn right. The Boys are going to roll the Aints. It's not even going to be a game. Dallas will show everyone they are the best team in the league next week.

I'm sorry, but... :lmao Cute.
I'm a Cowboys fan, but come on. You can't be serious.

Da Boys Da Best
12-13-2009, 02:57 PM
I'm sorry, but... :lmao Cute.
I'm a Cowboys fan, but come on. You can't be serious.

A real fan would know that's the truth.

If it wasn't for bad coaching they would be undefeated right now. Don't hate.

Dr. Gonzo
12-13-2009, 02:57 PM

:lmao

Gotta love Cowboy fans.

dirk4mvp
12-13-2009, 03:02 PM
I wonder who's troll that is.

Da Boys Da Best
12-13-2009, 03:14 PM

I'm not a troll asshole. Don't talk shit just because I know football.

SpursFanFirst
12-13-2009, 03:22 PM

You know football, and you still think the Cowboys will dominate the Saints?

Dr. Gonzo
12-13-2009, 03:50 PM

My guess would be ATRAIN.

Hornets1
12-13-2009, 03:53 PM
Vilma w/ the stop on 4th & 2! Beautiful! 13-0! God Bless!

dirk4mvp
12-13-2009, 04:18 PM
It's not like the Cowboys couldn't roll on the Saints. They scraped by a team with the worst kicker in the NFL last week and a team without their starting QB and RB this week.

ducks
12-13-2009, 04:40 PM
I want the chargers to be the only team to beat them thi year

SpursFanFirst
12-13-2009, 05:12 PM
It's not like the Cowboys couldn't roll on the Saints. They scraped by a team with the worst kicker in the NFL last week and a team without their starting QB and RB this week.

I'm not saying it's impossible for the Cowboys to win...but the Saints are hardly a team to take lightly.

David Stern
12-13-2009, 05:35 PM
Overrated team. Giants are turning it around just like they were in late 2007. Saints keep needing luck to win these games. You better pray an act of god happens and we miss the playoffs. No team wants any part of the NY Giants come January.

peewee's lovechild
12-13-2009, 05:44 PM
A real fan would know that's the truth.

If it wasn't for bad coaching they would be undefeated right now. Don't hate.

The fuck is your problem?

How old are you?

A real fan would know that our defense is falling apart and our offensive coordinator calls plays out of his ass.

The Boys haven't showed anyone anything that would make them think they could beat the Saints.

peewee's lovechild
12-13-2009, 05:45 PM

You don't know shit.

Amarelooms
12-13-2009, 05:45 PM
Overrated team. Giants are turning it around just like they were in late 2007. Saints keep needing luck to win these games. You better pray an act of god happens and we miss the playoffs. No team wants any part of the NY Giants come January.

lol stfu idiot. Saints don't give a flying fuck about your weakass team. :elephant

Da Boys Da Best
12-13-2009, 06:35 PM
The fuck is your problem?

How old are you?

A real fan would know that our defense is falling apart and our offensive coordinator calls plays out of his ass.

The Boys haven't showed anyone anything that would make them think they could beat the Saints.

The Cowboys have the best defense in the league. You don't know shit.

cherylsteele
12-13-2009, 09:19 PM
The Cowboys have the best defense in the league. You don't know shit.
They do?......NOT

Sorry but the Bengals give up the fewest points, and the Cowboys are middle of the pack in regards to yards per game allowed, just about the same as the Saints, the Saints have a much better offense though.

The Cowboy offense is stale, they had FOUR chances from thr 1 yard line and didn't even get a FG. Even the Browns or Lions probably could have scored in that situation.

IronMexican
12-13-2009, 09:34 PM
David Stern is definitely BUMP. Why else would he not be a Cowboys fan?

David Stern
12-13-2009, 09:48 PM
lol stfu idiot. Saints don't give a flying fuck about your weakass team. :elephant

Weakass team? Giants are anything but weak. See you in the playoffs when we get our revenge. Unlike the Saints, Giants are proven in January.

Amarelooms
12-13-2009, 11:23 PM
Weakass team? Giants are anything but weak. See you in the playoffs when we get our revenge. Unlike the Saints, Giants are proven in January.

lol :elephant

BRHornet45
12-13-2009, 11:25 PM

LMAO chump ... how bout them Giants getting dick whipped right now?

David Stern
12-13-2009, 11:39 PM
LMAO chump ... how bout them Giants getting dick whipped right now?

Only down 7! Dick whipped? Yeah.:rolleyes

Amarelooms
12-13-2009, 11:41 PM

lol at all the yards ya'll gave up....your team is irrelevant.

:elephant

BRHornet45
12-13-2009, 11:57 PM

LMAO pathetic ass team.

HarlemHeat37
01-24-2010, 10:22 PM
I've honestly never seen a team get more calls in their favor than the Saints have this season..it's ridiculous..

LOL still..

They get points in my book though, any team that takes out Minnesota and Favre gets my respect..

Congratulations to the Saints..

lil_penny
01-24-2010, 10:29 PM
Saints all the way.. congrats br.

mytespurs
01-24-2010, 10:38 PM
Congrats to the WHO DAT Nation! Wow......1st SB and Mardi Gras just around the corner.

NO: after Katrina and years of mediocrity and bags on your head....You deserve this! :toast

Allanon
01-24-2010, 10:40 PM
NO: after Katrina and years of mediocrity and bags on your head....You deserve this! :toast

I agree. New Orleans :toast

LOL texans
01-24-2010, 10:41 PM
Saints are lucky the Vikings turned the ball over so much. And also that they beat the Cowboys for the 'Aints. Cowboys would of beat the shit out of you all again

samikeyp
01-24-2010, 10:41 PM
Congrats to the WHO DAT Nation! Wow......1st SB and Mardi Gras just around the corner.

:toast

J.T.
01-24-2010, 10:43 PM
Saints are lucky the Vikings turned the ball over so much. And also that they beat the Cowboys for the 'Aints. Cowboys would of beat the shit out of you all again

Saints definitely backed into the Super Bowl.

The Franchise
01-24-2010, 10:43 PM
LOL still..

They get points in my book though, any team that takes out Minnesota and Favre gets my respect..

Congratulations to the Saints..

Farve took himself and his team out.

LOL texans
01-24-2010, 10:47 PM
Saints definitely backed into the Super Bowl.

After facing that jets D....this should be cake.

mytespurs
01-24-2010, 10:50 PM
After facing that jets D....this should be cake.

But that Colts "D" won't be facing the Jets "offense". :king

SanAntonioSpurs23
01-24-2010, 10:51 PM
Farve took himself and his team out.

No Peterson and his fumblitis cost the Vikings the game. Not to mention all the other guys the fumbled. Favre made a bad throw at the end of the game but overall he played well for getting beat up. IMO the refs missed a few roughing the passer calls, especially the one where Brett threw the INT and was high lowed.....

Anyway Go Colts

LOL texans
01-24-2010, 10:53 PM
But that Colts "D" won't be facing the Jets "offense". :king

Colts D>>>>>>>>'aints D.

And it doesn't matter. Colts will easily take TOP.

J.T.
01-24-2010, 11:00 PM
Colts D really dominated that game. The Jets were lucky their two trick plays worked out, and you gotta know Caldwell will get them prepped to defend some deep ball threats.

himat
01-24-2010, 11:04 PM
J.T. I am not a fan of how much of a dick you are...but if the Colts are killing the Saints next week please destroy these bandwagon fans.

J.T.
01-24-2010, 11:08 PM
J.T. I am not a fan of how much of a dick you are...but if the Colts are killing the Saints next week please destroy these bandwagon fans.

I don't try to be a dick, brah. Just a funny dick.

j.dizzle
01-24-2010, 11:11 PM
God dayummm when the Vikings re-watch that game theyre gonna slit their wrists hahaha..I still think Minny is the better team but im happy for the city of NO..This team winning has helped a lot of ppl in NO with their daily struggles since Katrina so if this win puts a smile on their faces, I'm all for it..Cheers

himat
01-24-2010, 11:11 PM
I don't try to be a dick, brah. Just a funny dick.

:lol Yeah I meant to say how much of a dick you CAN be. I didn't mean to say you are a bad guy.

But point in case. Unleash everything in your bag of tricks in 2 weeks. There will be hundreds of Saints "fans".

mavs>spurs2
01-24-2010, 11:14 PM
Nothing can upset BR tonight sons, no matter how many 3's Peja bricks or how hard David West blows. God bless.

Hornets1
01-25-2010, 12:55 AM
mytespurs, allanon, lil penny, samikey = :toast:toast:toast:toast

himhat, with all the shit you're talking, I'm praying that you are a lions fan

Hornets1
01-25-2010, 01:00 AM
Nothing can upset BR tonight sons, no matter how many 3's Peja bricks or how hard David West blows. God bless.

Or how the Cowbows will be watching the Super Bowl on TV:whine

Can't beat dallas fans in an arguement b/c they are way too arrogant. It's like arguing with a girlfriend. Even if your right, they will bring up some off-topic bullshit to try and win every arguement. Eventually, you just gotta say fuck it. This is me finally realizing it and saying fuck it.

This is the LAST TIME I WILL EVER ARGUE W/ A DALLAS FAN. EVER!

Thank you and good night!:toast

LOL texans
01-25-2010, 01:16 AM

Can't beat dallas fans in an arguement b/c they are way too arrogant. It's like arguing with a girlfriend. Even if your right, they will bring up some off-topic bullshit to try and win every arguement. Eventually, you just gotta say fuck it. This is me finally realizing it and saying fuck it.

Saints "fans" coming out of the woodwork :lmao

Who in the fuck are you?

mavs>spurs2
01-25-2010, 02:17 PM

Thanks for conceding defeat and already assuming I would win our hypothetical argument :lmao

stretch
01-25-2010, 02:20 PM

rofl

who is this faggot