PDA

View Full Version : Colts 28, Broncos 16

Shank
12-13-2009, 04:51 PM
Denver came out of the gate, deferring to receive the ball until the 2nd half. It was a gamble McDaniels took in wanting to see his defense make a stand early and save them a bit of gas until later in the ballgame. Obviously, this is hard to accomplish against a team like Manning the Colts. Colts bolt ahead with an impressive, early drive. Clock-chewing, yard-eating, TD-scoring drive that was beautiful in execution.

The Broncos found themselves in too much of an early hole in this one, but fought back from late in the 2nd quarter until withering in the Colts last meaningful possession. The defense made some nice adjustments and had Manning and the offense off-kilter for most of the 2nd half. But, by then, it was too much to make up for an offense that was marred by gaffes and shortcomings most of the afternoon.

Kyle Orton, aside from one ball, played a heck of a game. He and Marshall were lethal. The running game left much to be desired as Moreno danced around and found it difficult to break into the 2nd level of the Colts defense. The loss of Buckhalter hurt (but almost expected with him) and McDaniels has little faith in Hillis unless its garbage time. Gaffney had a couple catches, but the rest of the receivers did squat. Where was Royal, Stokley - even Scheffler or Graham to put some pressure on the edges? I felt a lot of the issues with the offense was the predictability and lack of execution in short-yardage situations. Moreno has proven, for most of the season, that he's not capable of grinding out a 3rd and 1 or 3rd and 2-type situation. The run blocking today didn't help, either.

Props to the Colts for sticking in and taking a hard-fought game. Though you can never be happy with a loss, I thought Denver showed a lot of grit and determination in a game that would have seen them fold up in years past. This December feels a lot brighter for the Broncos than ones in recent history. If they can build on recent performances and buckle up on some of the mistakes, key blocks and execution, they might be more feared in the playoffs than teams like the Bengals and even the Patriots. Hopefully, none of the injuries on either side will linger.

Good game, guys.

SpursFanFirst
12-13-2009, 05:16 PM
The Broncos definitely gave the Colts a scare in this game.
I didn't know this, until I saw it mentioned in another thread...another game Thursday for the Colts? This could be dangerous!

J.T.
12-13-2009, 05:20 PM
Orton and Marshall were little bitches in this game spamming the 3-5 yard out route.

LOL texans
12-13-2009, 06:50 PM
Denver came out of the gate, deferring to receive the ball until the 2nd half. It was a gamble McDaniels took in wanting to see his defense make a stand early and save them a bit of gas until later in the ballgame. Obviously, this is hard to accomplish against a team like Manning the Colts. Colts bolt ahead with an impressive, early drive. Clock-chewing, yard-eating, TD-scoring drive that was beautiful in execution.

The Broncos found themselves in too much of an early hole in this one, but fought back from late in the 2nd quarter until withering in the Colts last meaningful possession. The defense made some nice adjustments and had Manning and the offense off-kilter for most of the 2nd half. But, by then, it was too much to make up for an offense that was marred by gaffes and shortcomings most of the afternoon.

Kyle Orton, aside from one ball, played a heck of a game. He and Marshall were lethal. The running game left much to be desired as Moreno danced around and found it difficult to break into the 2nd level of the Colts defense. The loss of Buckhalter hurt (but almost expected with him) and McDaniels has little faith in Hillis unless its garbage time. Gaffney had a couple catches, but the rest of the receivers did squat. Where was Royal, Stokley - even Scheffler or Graham to put some pressure on the edges? I felt a lot of the issues with the offense was the predictability and lack of execution in short-yardage situations. Moreno has proven, for most of the season, that he's not capable of grinding out a 3rd and 1 or 3rd and 2-type situation. The run blocking today didn't help, either.

Props to the Colts for sticking in and taking a hard-fought game. Though you can never be happy with a loss, I thought Denver showed a lot of grit and determination in a game that would have seen them fold up in years past. This December feels a lot brighter for the Broncos than ones in recent history. If they can build on recent performances and buckle up on some of the mistakes, key blocks and execution, they might be more feared in the playoffs than teams like the Bengals and even the Patriots. Hopefully, none of the injuries on either side will linger.

Good game, guys.

:lol @ excuses

:lol @ moral victories

LOL texans
12-13-2009, 06:51 PM
Orton and Marshall were little bitches in this game spamming the 3-5 yard out route.

Didn't see the game. Is that how they completed 21 passes?

Weak.

Shank
12-13-2009, 07:17 PM
Didn't see the game. Is that how they completed 21 passes?

Weak.

You. Didn't. See. The. Game.

Holy shit.

You're a real hardcore fan, aren't you? What a badass you are, Stretch.

SanAntonioSpurs23
12-13-2009, 08:20 PM
Solid win for the Colts. Manning throwing three interceptions ha me worried.....

Thursday game against the Jags could be dangerous...

LOL texans
12-13-2009, 08:43 PM
You. Didn't. See. The. Game.

Holy shit.

You're a real hardcore fan, aren't you? What a badass you are, Stretch.

Nope. Out of town and had to miss it. Wish I could of seen the ass beating. Wish I could of seen the Bronco's being made our bitch.

FlavoredIcecream
12-13-2009, 08:46 PM

:lol But if Manning is throwing 5 yard passes or 10 yard passes to Wayne or anyone else, then its not a bitch move right?

:lol Typical bandwagon trash you are.

Just like that " Spursfanfirst"

I can tell that your a Spurs fan first since you don't even know the Colts Schedule LMFAO. Yes, they play the Jags in Jacksonville on Thursday kid.

But after the Colts got up 14-0. Denver outscored then 16-14 and outgained them in yards like 370-170 or something.

Denvers still legit. Marshall tore up the Colts. Just like he tears up most NFL Teams. :ihit

Shank
12-13-2009, 08:50 PM
Nope. Out of town and had to miss it. Wish I could of seen the ass beating. Wish I could of seen the Bronco's being made our bitch.

Out of town?

LL Cool J would like to have a word with you.

LOL texans
12-13-2009, 08:54 PM
:lol But if Manning is throwing 5 yard passes or 10 yard passes to Wayne or anyone else, then its not a bitch move right?

I can tell that your a Spurs fan first since you don't even know the Colts Schedule LMFAO. Yes, they play the Jags in Jacksonville on Thursday kid.

But after the Colts got up 14-0. Denver outscored then 16-14 and outgained them in yards like 370-170 or something.

Denvers still legit. Marshall tore up the Colts. Just like he tears up most NFL Teams. :ihit

Typical gay bronco loser response.

:lmao @ your bitch ass trashing Colts fans after the Broncos got schooled by the Colts on a day where Peyton played like crap.

lol broncos

lol bandwagon bronco fan who jumped on the wagon after going 6-0 and now knows the broncos are NOT legit. That they are shit.

LOL texans
12-13-2009, 08:55 PM
Out of town?

LL Cool J would like to have a word with you.

lol LL Cool J name drop

SpursFanFirst
12-13-2009, 08:58 PM

Oh good. ANOTHER troll. :rolleyes

Shank
12-13-2009, 08:59 PM
lol LL Cool J name drop

You come in and spout off that "lol" bullshit everywhere and try to make us think you're not Stretch?

Sure.

Hi, Stretch. Go Mavs.

FlavoredIcecream
12-13-2009, 10:29 PM
Oh good. ANOTHER troll. :rolleyes

You play the Jags on Thursday. :downspin:

dirk4mvp
12-14-2009, 12:29 AM

diLG-4lJows

LOL texans
12-14-2009, 12:31 AM
You come in and spout off that "lol" bullshit everywhere and try to make us think you're not Stretch?

Sure.

Hi, Stretch. Go Mavs.

:lmao

Its cool comic boy. You can call me stretch or whomever you want to. Its funny.

FlavoredIcecream
12-14-2009, 01:33 AM
diLG-4lJows

lulzzz :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

J.T.
12-14-2009, 02:41 AM

No, you stupid fuck, it's not.

Denver was simply exploiting what Indy was giving them, and props for getting it to work 21 times for ass tons of yards and two touchdowns. Indy's defense was playing Marshall with man coverage almost the whole game, a lot of times using Tim Jennings who is notorious for staying three to five feet off his man at all times. Indy routinely shut down Denver on 3rd and 4th down in that game, and that's what overshadowed Marshall's big day in my opinion.

I'm not saying Marshall is a bad player, actually I think he's very good and it's no surprise a big receiver like him was able to get 21 catches in man coverage against the Colts small DBs. What I am saying is I got tired of seeing the 3-5 yard out route, which is the pass play you go to when you have a big ass receiver being covered one-on-one by a small DB. It was almost as bad as the Brady-to-Welker screen pass spam in Week 10 or Miami deciding to run the Wildcat 80 times in Week 2.

FlavoredIcecream
12-14-2009, 03:39 AM
No, you stupid fuck, it's not.

Denver was simply exploiting what Indy was giving them, and props for getting it to work 21 times for ass tons of yards and two touchdowns. Indy's defense was playing Marshall with man coverage almost the whole game, a lot of times using Tim Jennings who is notorious for staying three to five feet off his man at all times. Indy routinely shut down Denver on 3rd and 4th down in that game, and that's what overshadowed Marshall's big day in my opinion.

I'm not saying Marshall is a bad player, actually I think he's very good and it's no surprise a big receiver like him was able to get 21 catches in man coverage against the Colts small DBs. What I am saying is I got tired of seeing the 3-5 yard out route, which is the pass play you go to when you have a big ass receiver being covered one-on-one by a small DB. It was almost as bad as the Brady-to-Welker screen pass spam in Week 10 or Miami deciding to run the Wildcat 80 times in Week 2.

:lol Well you acted liek Orton and Marshall are a bunch of lowlife bitches or act as if they cheated or some shit by your comment.

Gotta take what the defense gives you. Theres stuff that pisses me off when other teams run nonstop. Especially when we cant stop it. Nothing frustrates me more then knowing what the play is gonna be and not being able to stop it. So I guess I feel why that would piss you off Because I'd be the same way. But you guys won so in the end, the Colts are happy again.

Colts win too much. Every year it seems like they always win 12 games or so. :ihit

J.T.
12-14-2009, 03:59 AM
:lol Well you acted liek Orton and Marshall are a bunch of lowlife bitches or act as if they cheated or some shit by your comment.

Are you still butthurt about losing that game? This is what I said:

"Orton and Marshall were little bitches in this game spamming the 3-5 yard out route."

Curiously anything whatsoever synonymous with "lowlifes" and "cheating" is absent from that quote. I did call them bitches, though, I'll give you that.

All I insinuated was that running the same out route ass tons of times was a bitch move, but after looking at the tape it's almost like the Colts defense was letting them have that in order to shut down the run and other receivers.

Shank
12-14-2009, 08:36 AM
A lot of what Denver does is predicated by the short route and YAC. It's been that way all season. Sunday wasn't an exception. I've seen it all year. It's to get the ball out and avoid the pass rush, especially effective when Freeney and Mathis are on the other side.

LOL texans
12-14-2009, 10:50 AM
A lot of what Denver does is predicated by the short route and YAC. It's been that way all season. Sunday wasn't an exception. I've seen it all year. It's to get the ball out and avoid the pass rush, especially effective when Freeney and Mathis are on the other side.

Not effective enough. See the final score.

Way to take solace in setting an individual record. I'll take the TEAM record of 22 wins personally.

Shank
12-14-2009, 11:48 AM
Not effective enough. See the final score.

Way to take solace in setting an individual record. I'll take the TEAM record of 22 wins personally.

Hi, Stretch.

Have you had the chance to watch the game yet, you fucking fairweather bandwaggoner with your bullshit excuses for not finding the time to stop and watch a minute?

LOL texans
12-14-2009, 12:44 PM
Hi, Stretch.

Have you had the chance to watch the game yet, you fucking fairweather bandwaggoner with your bullshit excuses for not finding the time to stop and watch a minute?

I was out of town and away from my Sunday Ticket. I did DVR it, but I hate seeing games where I already know the outcome. So you can relate, its probably like you reading the ending and climax of a comic FIRST, then going back to read the story. Not as exciting Im sure.

Oh, and :lol @ you mad at me for not seeing your team get its ass handed to it. Sorry.

Shank
12-14-2009, 12:50 PM
I was out of town and away from my Sunday Ticket. I did DVR it, but I hate seeing games where I already know the outcome. So you can relate, its probably like you reading the ending and climax of a comic FIRST, then going back to read the story. Not as exciting Im sure.

Oh, and :lol @ you mad at me for not seeing your team get its ass handed to it. Sorry.

So, Stretch, you STILL haven't watched the game? Because when you do, you'll be the only one in America that thinks Denver had their "asses handed to them".

DVR'ing games. What kind of "fan" does that? Find time to watch the fucking thing, pussy. You don't have enough control over your scene where you can't put a couple hours aside to watch something you're supposedly so passionate about? Tell your bitch wife and stupid fucking kids that you're watching the game and to shut the fuck up for a few minutes. Be a fucking man.

Stretch.

LOL texans
12-14-2009, 01:09 PM
So, Stretch, you STILL haven't watched the game? Because when you do, you'll be the only one in America that thinks Denver had their "asses handed to them".

DVR'ing games. What kind of "fan" does that? Find time to watch the fucking thing, pussy. You don't have enough control over your scene where you can't put a couple hours aside to watch something you're supposedly so passionate about? Tell your bitch wife and stupid fucking kids that you're watching the game and to shut the fuck up for a few minutes. Be a fucking man.

Stretch.

So Stretch has a bitch wife and kids? Cool. Didn't know that.

As I mentioned, I was out of town, for a bachelor party. Colts were not playing locally so it was unfortunate. You probably don't have any friends besides your imaginary comic book heros. So I doubt you can relate. But let me explain something to your nerdy comic boy.

Bro-hood demands that you be present for said bachelor party, especially when the debauchory includeds steaks, binge drinking and stippers. Brohood requires, above all else, loyalty to friends outside of family and God. It requires you to miss a Colts game once in a rare while.

Shank
12-14-2009, 01:14 PM
So Stretch has a bitch wife and kids? Cool. Didn't know that.

As I mentioned, I was out of town, for a bachelor party. Colts were not playing locally so it was unfortunate. You probably don't have any friends besides your imaginary comic book heros. So I doubt you can relate. But let me explain something to your nerdy comic boy.

Bro-hood demands that you be present for said bachelor party, especially when the debauchory includeds steaks, binge drinking and stippers. Brohood requires, above all else, loyalty to friends outside of family and God. It requires you to miss a Colts game once in a rare while.

Must have been one gay-ass bachelor party, hanging out with a bunch of dudes that don't watch football on a Sunday afternoon. Good for you to have a bunch of faggots for friends, Stretch.

Shank
12-14-2009, 01:18 PM
This is bullshit between us, man. Knock it off.

J.T.
12-14-2009, 01:34 PM
I've posted about this in the Club before, but one time I tripped on a lot of acid (more than any man should trip on for recreational purposes) the night before a Colts game, and when the other members of my party decided to take xanax and go to sleep, I found a ride back home so I could watch my Colts play in the morning. Yeah, the ride was in the trunk of a Mustang and the driver was on MDMA and nearly wrecked the vehicle, which assuredly would have ended my life, but at least I got to watch the Colts beat some Minnesota Viking ass that day.

Moral of the story is stretch should have tipped the strip club owner to stay open if he's a true blue Colts fan. I probably would have just booted some blow to stay awake and then went to one of those "we play every game on 30 different TVs" bars, but that's me.

J.T.
12-14-2009, 01:35 PM
Moral of the story is stretch should have tipped the strip club owner to stay open if he's a true blue Colts fan. I probably would have just booted some blow to stay awake and then went to one of those "we play every game on 30 different TVs" bars, but that's me.

In retrospect, cocaine gives me zombie dick so I'd have to go with another kind of upper, such as ecstasy or tweak. Probably X.

Shank
12-14-2009, 01:37 PM
You rode in the trunk of a car?

J.T.
12-14-2009, 01:44 PM
You rode in the trunk of a car?

Yes. While on an estimated 30 or more hits of acid and the driver was on extremely potent ecstasy, going a good 50 mph over the speed limit and bumping into the median a few times.

LOL texans
12-14-2009, 07:07 PM
I've posted about this in the Club before, but one time I tripped on a lot of acid (more than any man should trip on for recreational purposes) the night before a Colts game, and when the other members of my party decided to take xanax and go to sleep, I found a ride back home so I could watch my Colts play in the morning. Yeah, the ride was in the trunk of a Mustang and the driver was on MDMA and nearly wrecked the vehicle, which assuredly would have ended my life, but at least I got to watch the Colts beat some Minnesota Viking ass that day.

We did dinner, drinks and tits & ass on Saturday night. I had actually prepared and had a website saved where I could watch the game online. Forced myself to wake up by noon still hungover but it was either glitchy or the wireless network where I was staying at sucked ass. Being that we had to meet up at the Bachelors bro's house by 3pm for an afternoon BBQ so my friends could watch their Cowboys get their ass kicked, I couldn't break ranks and head out to the bar to catch the game when the bachelor weekend wasn't over. Its brocode.

Doesn't make me any less of a Colts fan. It just means I don't get fucked out of my mind on drugs and hitchhike in a trunk to watch my Colts kick an inferior teams ass.....now if it was the playoffs, my story would of played out differently.

LOL texans
12-14-2009, 07:13 PM
Must have been one gay-ass bachelor party, hanging out with a bunch of dudes that don't watch football on a Sunday afternoon. Good for you to have a bunch of faggots for friends, Stretch.

No gayness involved in going to a nice titty club with beautiful women with no self respect for themselves.

But there is gayness involved in your sore loser, comic book reading boy act.

This is bullshit between us, man. Knock it off.

Still think Im stretch huh? :lmao
PM him if you feel like you want to make a truce or something lame like that.

J.T.
12-14-2009, 07:20 PM
You don't have to explain anything to me brah. Breaking man law is a sin in my book so prahps on sticking to your guns. If I were in a situation where actually watching the game was out of the question, I'd still have streamed the radio broadcast on my phone or just set my phone to not go into sleep mode, pull up ESPN gamecast and set it to 3 min refresh.

Luckily my boss is a big NFL fan too and was more than willing to accommodate my massive time off request when the NFL schedule came out last spring.

LOL texans
12-14-2009, 07:35 PM
You don't have to explain anything to me brah. Breaking man law is a sin in my book so prahps on sticking to your guns. If I were in a situation where actually watching the game was out of the question, I'd still have streamed the radio broadcast on my phone or just set my phone to not go into sleep mode, pull up ESPN gamecast and set it to 3 min refresh.

Luckily my boss is a big NFL fan too and was more than willing to accommodate my massive time off request when the NFL schedule came out last spring.

I did follow online on ESPN gamecast. Sucks when Peyton is throwing 3 picks in the game and you can't see what the hell is going on. All the while my texan fan buddies are celebrating like they were kicking ass in the SuperBowl. Only it wasn't the SuperBowl. It was a regular season game against a shitty Seattle team. Never the less they annoyed me while I was trying to follow online..

Demure
12-14-2009, 07:37 PM
Brandon had a huge game.

Shank
12-14-2009, 09:39 PM
What a bullshit story, Stretch. You expect anyone to believe that shit? That you kept quiet and didn't push to go watch your team? Fucking faggot. Grow a pair.

LOL texans
12-15-2009, 12:28 PM
What a bullshit story, Stretch. You expect anyone to believe that shit? That you kept quiet and didn't push to go watch your team? Fucking faggot. Grow a pair.

Did your make believe Spidey Senses tell you that?

If so, your Spidey Senses is wrong son.

Bottom line is the following....

I'm still going Broncos 31, Colts 27

:lmao.........that still makes me laugh 2 days after the fact that this prognostication was waaaay off.

Dr Cox
12-15-2009, 01:23 PM
good game...colts are good..

marshall orton getting connection just in time for run at playoffs...

Greg Oden
12-15-2009, 01:29 PM
good game...colts are good..

marshall orton getting connection just in time for run at playoffs...

Yeah Marshall will be matched up with 5'8" CB who's 5th on the depth chart in the playoffs :tu

IronMexican
12-15-2009, 01:31 PM
Yeah Marshall will be matched up with 5'8" CB who's 5th on the depth chart in the playoffs :tu

That's why the Chargers are going to chode bload the Colts. Vincent Jackson is a top 10 WR. And Rivers is a meast.

peewee's lovechild
12-15-2009, 01:40 PM
That's why the Chargers are going to chode bload the Colts. Vincent Jackson is a top 10 WR. And Rivers is a meast.

A meast?

Anyway, for your one Vincent Jackson, the Colts will counter with Reggie Wayne, who is by far a better wide receiver. For your Antonio Gates, the Colts will counter with Dallas Clark, who is a much superior tight end.

The running backs and defense are both about equal, but there is no way that Rivers is anywhere near Manning.

Greg Oden
12-15-2009, 01:41 PM
It looks like peewee just chode bloaded IronConvict.

Dr. Gonzo
12-15-2009, 01:42 PM
A meast?

Anyway, for your one Vincent Jackson, the Colts will counter with Reggie Wayne, who is by far a better wide receiver. For your Antonio Gates, the Colts will counter with Dallas Clark, who is a much superior tight end.

The running backs and defense are both about equal, but there is no way that Rivers is anywhere near Manning.

Yet the Chargers have knocked the Colts out of the playoffs the past 2 years.

peewee's lovechild
12-15-2009, 01:44 PM

It means absolutely nothing. They did nothing with such an achievement, unless their main goal for the year was to beat the Colts.

Most teams shoot for the Super Bowl, but I guess they're just satisfied with one particular playoff win.

Greg Oden
12-15-2009, 01:46 PM

http://www.everyjoe.com/files/2009/06/kris-brown-texans-20071104_zaf_cm3_060.jpg

Shank
12-15-2009, 01:55 PM
Did your make believe Spidey Senses tell you that?

If so, your Spidey Senses is wrong son.

Bottom line is the following....

:lmao.........that still makes me laugh 2 days after the fact that this prognostication was waaaay off.

What's with the Spiderman shit? Can you explain?

What's on the docket this weekend, fagboy? Another rendezvous for tea and antiques shopping with your faggot friends that don't watch football? Try not to pass the HIV along to your dipshit kids when you fuck them up the ass.

Your story is still the biggest bunch of bullshit I've ever read. So, you're up at noon, with a BBQ at 3 and you can't muster up the fucking balls to tell your boys that you enjoy a violent sport and would like to watch a few minutes? Brocode, my ass. You're a fucking pussy. If I were hanging out with my buddies on a Sunday after a night of bachelor party fun, there would definitely be football in the hangover plans. Too bad you hang with queers.

J.T.
12-15-2009, 02:00 PM

lol vincent jackson has sucked copious amounts of ass in every game he's played against the colts

i think he has something like 180 yards and 0 touchdowns against indy, maybe one td

Shank
12-15-2009, 02:03 PM
Jackson's not a top 10 WR, but he's improved every season he's been in the league. He, like Marshall, can be a potential matchup problem for the Colts.

J.T.
12-15-2009, 02:04 PM
Vincent Jackson career vs Indy

3 games

11 catches

175 yards

0 touchdowns

Greg Oden
12-15-2009, 02:05 PM
Vincent Jackson career vs Indy

3 games

11 catches

175 yards

0 touchdowns

cromination

Greg Oden
12-15-2009, 02:06 PM
Jackson's not a top 10 WR,

Idk, it's close.

Goran Dragic
12-15-2009, 02:08 PM
Jamal Williams being done for the year makes it Indy's game to lose if they meet. If Hayden, Bracket, Freeney, Mathis and Bethea are all healthy, Indy's D will give San Diego fits considering San Diego can't run for shit and the Colt's D feasts on teams that can't run.

J.T.
12-15-2009, 02:09 PM
Don't forget about Melvin Bullitt. If you've watched a Colts game this year and seen a DB wearing blue slam a receiver down short of the end zone or first down marker, it was probably Bullitt.

Goran Dragic
12-15-2009, 02:14 PM
Don't forget about Melvin Bullitt. If you've watched a Colts game this year and seen a DB wearing blue slam a receiver down short of the end zone or first down marker, it was probably Bullitt.

Him to. They should really get rid of Sanders if Bullitt and Bethea are playing this well. He's probably got a decent sized salary at this point and plays like 1 game a year.

J.T.
12-15-2009, 02:23 PM
Him to. They should really get rid of Sanders if Bullitt and Bethea are playing this well. He's probably got a decent sized salary at this point and plays like 1 game a year.

Could you imagine if the Chiefs, Bucs or Redskins were dumb enough to take him for their first rounder in the upcoming draft? Sadly I think most teams know he's a fragile bitch and would only trade him for another player and not a first rounder. Melvin Bullitt is gonna get paid so they're going to have to decide who they want more. Honestly I'd go with Bullitt at this point.

LOL texans
12-15-2009, 02:26 PM
What's with the Spiderman shit? Can you explain?

What's on the docket this weekend, fagboy? Another rendezvous for tea and antiques shopping with your faggot friends that don't watch football? Try not to pass the HIV along to your dipshit kids when you fuck them up the ass.

Your story is still the biggest bunch of bullshit I've ever read. So, you're up at noon, with a BBQ at 3 and you can't muster up the fucking balls to tell your boys that you enjoy a violent sport and would like to watch a few minutes? Brocode, my ass. You're a fucking pussy. If I were hanging out with my buddies on a Sunday after a night of bachelor party fun, there would definitely be football in the hangover plans. Too bad you hang with queers.

Hey, you forgot to reference me as Stretch.

Apparently you can't comprehend for shit. Must be your Spidey Senses that mess with your brain. Or perhaps the bronco fan in you(which carries with it inate stupidy). Or maybe its because you live in make believe comic book land that fucks your brain. More than likely its a combination of all of the above.

Nevertheless, had you read and comprehended, you would read that we watched football all afternoon. texans and then the Cowboys as my friends are fans of both teams.

LOL texans
12-15-2009, 02:28 PM
Could you imagine if the Chiefs, Bucs or Redskins were dumb enough to take him for their first rounder in the upcoming draft? Sadly I think most teams know he's a fragile bitch and would only trade him for another player and not a first rounder. Melvin Bullitt is gonna get paid so they're going to have to decide who they want more. Honestly I'd go with Bullitt at this point.

We gotta go with Melvin. I say if we can grab a top 10 pick for him, pull the trigger. He's a hell of a player, but fragil as fuck. Gotta cut the ties while the value for him is still there.

Goran Dragic
12-15-2009, 02:32 PM

If they could get a team to give up an early 2nd rounder for Sanders that'd still be a steal, and yeah it's pretty obvious Bullitt is to more reliable keeper of the 2. They'd probably get a dominant college player with that pick who would have been a 1st rounder a year ago when people were just starting to hear his name but people forgot who he was his senior season. The Colts seem great at finding college studs who don't get enough credit (Collie, Phillip Wheeler).

Goran Dragic
12-15-2009, 02:36 PM
We gotta go with Melvin. I say if we can grab a top 10 pick for him, pull the trigger. He's a hell of a player, but fragil as fuck. Gotta cut the ties while the value for him is still there.

You're not gonna get a top 10 pick for him, and regardless, a lot of teams don't want top 10 picks, or 1st round picks at all, until a rookie scale is put in place. When players like Maualuga and Laurinaitis inexplicably slip to the 2nd round, early 2nd round picks are coveted.

IronMexican
12-15-2009, 02:38 PM
If you don't think Jackson is top 10, it's certainly close. And Gates is a beast this year. I thought he wwas done with all the injuries in the past, but he's on pace for 1,000 yards. Manning and Wayne can't do it all for Indy. I'll root for them, though.

Shank
12-15-2009, 02:45 PM
Hey, you forgot to reference me as Stretch.

Apparently you can't comprehend for shit. Must be your Spidey Senses that mess with your brain. Or perhaps the bronco fan in you(which carries with it inate stupidy). Or maybe its because you live in make believe comic book land that fucks your brain. More than likely its a combination of all of the above.

Nevertheless, had you read and comprehended, you would read that we watched football all afternoon. texans and then the Cowboys as my friends are fans of both teams.

Why do you keep bringing up comic books?

IronMexican
12-15-2009, 02:46 PM
I've never thought about blocking anyone. But if I do, it's definitely LOL Texans. He's easily the worst troll on the forum. Not even dirk or JT want to claim him.

Shank
12-15-2009, 02:49 PM
He says he has the Sunday Ticket package, but has to scramble to find a stream for his game. He's full of shit. We all know he was too busy being the Lucky Pierre.

Goran Dragic
12-15-2009, 02:50 PM
1. Andre Johnson
2. Reggie Wayne
3. Larry Fitzgerald
4. Calvin Johnson
5. Randy Moss
6. Anquan Boldin
7. Brandon Marshall
8. Roddy White
9. Steve Smith (The Carolina one, his QB sucks, but he's still a top 10 receiver)
10. Sidney Rice/Wes Welker/Vincent Jackson

That's my list. I agree that it's borderline w/ Jackson.

J.T.
12-15-2009, 02:52 PM
blocking people is gay

just troll them until they shut up or die trying

Goran Dragic
12-15-2009, 02:56 PM
Do we know for sure LOL Texans isn't an actual poster :lol?

peewee's lovechild
12-15-2009, 02:56 PM
1. Andre Johnson
2. Reggie Wayne
3. Larry Fitzgerald
4. Calvin Johnson
5. Randy Moss
6. Anquan Boldin
7. Brandon Marshall
8. Roddy White
9. Steve Smith (The Carolina one, his QB sucks, but he's still a top 10 receiver)

Hines Ward would go ahead of Vincent Jackson.

Goran Dragic
12-15-2009, 02:57 PM
Hines Ward would go ahead of Vincent Jackson.

I don't allow zips on my list.

Greg Oden
12-15-2009, 02:59 PM
I think Desean Jackson needs a spot, good list tho.

inb4 some butthurt cowboy fans think Miles Austin should be on there.

IronMexican
12-15-2009, 03:05 PM
I'd probably have Steve Smith and Sidney rice off my list. Smith has quit on his team this season.

Goran Dragic
12-15-2009, 03:13 PM
I'd probably have Steve Smith and Sidney rice off my list. Smith has quit on his team this season.

Yeah maybe Smith, but this is Rice's 3rd season and first season with a good QB and he's exploding. IMO you can consider him legit.

LOL texans
12-15-2009, 07:56 PM
I've never thought about blocking anyone. But if I do, it's definitely LOL Texans. He's easily the worst troll on the forum. Not even dirk or JT want to claim him.

Go for it dirty. Could care less...

LOL texans
12-15-2009, 07:57 PM
He says he has the Sunday Ticket package, but has to scramble to find a stream for his game. He's full of shit. We all know he was too busy being the Lucky Pierre.

Again Spidey, you fail to comprehend due to stupidity. Typical bronco fan...

LOL texans
12-15-2009, 08:00 PM
1. Andre Johnson
2. Reggie Wayne
3. Larry Fitzgerald
4. Calvin Johnson
5. Randy Moss
6. Anquan Boldin
7. Brandon Marshall
8. Roddy White

I gotta put Desean Jacksons name in there before Rice. Need to see more of a body of work from him.

SpursFanFirst
12-15-2009, 08:29 PM
blocking people is gay

just troll them until they shut up or die trying

I'd do it. I have done it. There are just some people not worth messing with.

Shank
12-15-2009, 11:31 PM
Again Spidey, you fail to comprehend due to stupidity. Typical bronco fan...

You don't even know what you're writing at this point. Just a sad, faggot motherfucker you are. Keep trying, though. You have everyone here laughing at your dumb ass.

SanAntonioSpurs23
12-15-2009, 11:44 PM
I like the Colts defense this year against the Chargers. I think they have what it takes to stop Sproles and LT.

LOL texans
12-16-2009, 12:20 AM
You don't even know what you're writing at this point. Just a sad, faggot motherfucker you are. Keep trying, though. You have everyone here laughing at your dumb ass.

Now here I am enjoying a half assed blow job in bed from a bitch choking on my dick, browsing online and I come to yet another profanity laced butthurt tirade of yours.

But really you are quite the joke here. You confuse easily which is quite a riot Spidey. But feel free to quit failing loser bronco fan.

Hey what's your prognostication this week? Something far fetched no doubt.

Oh, your mom just came up for air. She says hi.

Shank
12-16-2009, 12:31 AM
Now here I am enjoying a half assed blow job in bed from a bitch choking on my dick, browsing online and I come to yet another profanity laced butthurt tirade of yours.

But really you are quite the joke here. You confuse easily which is quite a riot Spidey. But feel free to quit failing loser bronco fan.

Hey what's your prognostication this week? Something far fetched no doubt.

Oh, your mom just came up for air. She says hi.

Mom jokes? Really?

You've yet to explain why you keep bringing up Spiderman. I don't get it.

LOL texans
12-17-2009, 03:30 PM
Mom jokes? Really?

You've yet to explain why you keep bringing up Spiderman. I don't get it.

Because you love him, and Im making fun of that love.

Shank
12-17-2009, 07:16 PM
Because you love him, and Im making fun of that love.

Ok. Good one.