PDA

View Full Version : Give Malik Hairston more time

spursbird
12-13-2009, 09:10 PM
Malik Hairston is a similar player as Sonny Weems in NBDL, and now Weems has become a solid backup for the Raptors. Why don't we give more time to Hairston instead of playing Finley and Bonner? Hairston can shoot the 3, and he has decent defense. And he can bring us athleticsm. So free Hairston!

honestfool84
12-13-2009, 09:10 PM
i'll tell Pop right away.

Chomag
12-13-2009, 09:35 PM
Hairston has been Poped.

HarlemHeat37
12-13-2009, 09:39 PM
Hairston actually completely dominated Weems in SL, it wasn't fair, he was clearly overwhelming him..Weems went 2-16 from the floor with 6 turnovers with Malik guarding him most of the game, while Hairston put up 17..

He would be a rotation bench player for the majority of the NBA IMO, but he won't be getting any minutes on this team, as sad as it is..maybe next year..

thOOdee
12-13-2009, 09:49 PM
Hairston has been Poped.

:lol

loveforthegame
12-13-2009, 10:53 PM
Yeah I thought Pop would throw Malik some minutes with finley out. I got the chance to talk to Fin after the game Friday and he wasn't even gonna make this road trip, so here is malik's chance.

I was hoping the Spurs would hold the big lead so Hairston could play some tonight. If he can't play in blowouts then he isn't going to play.

So Finley didn't even make the trip? Is he in that bad of shape or just staying behind to focus on rehab?

HarlemHeat37
12-13-2009, 10:55 PM
It's bad enough that every time we have a 20-point lead, we lose it a minute later..I guess it just isn't his time..

I doubt Finley's injury is severe, ankles can be tricky though..I've sprained my ankles 5 times and it's always different..

exstatic
12-13-2009, 11:01 PM
Malik Hairston is a similar player as Sonny Weems in NBDL, and now Weems has become a solid backup for the Raptors. Why don't we give more time to Hairston instead of playing Finley and Bonner? Hairston can shoot the 3, and he has decent defense. And he can bring us athleticsm. So free Hairston!

The Raptors suck. Rotation players on bad teams are generally end of the benchers for good teams

draft87
12-13-2009, 11:56 PM

How would Hairston replace Bonner in the rotation?

spursbird
12-14-2009, 09:18 PM
The Raptors suck. Rotation players on bad teams are generally end of the benchers for good teams
Yep, but 3.6 min per game is just too little.