PDA

View Full Version : Hoping Pop could give D. Blair more minutes

bless1187
12-13-2009, 10:59 PM
Is it just me because it seems like Pop refuse to play D. Blair for more than 15 minutes a game even when he is playing really well?!?! This reminds me of last year when i was hoping D. Gooden would be getting more time than M. Bonner, since he was actually outplaying M. Bonner by a stretch, but Pop just goes back to same old M. Bonner over and over again... :depressed

superjames1992
12-13-2009, 11:55 PM
Well, he's hurt now, so maybe he shouldn't be on the floor. He's injury prone!!! OMG!!!

[/sarcasm]

Bukefal
12-14-2009, 06:22 AM
I think he got more yesterday than usually, but yeah I think he needs more minutes. Blair is doing great, it's just because of his minutes he simply does not get the chance to show more, which he can.

TDMVPDPOY
12-14-2009, 06:23 AM
ummm should be gettin 20mpg...R.O.Y award

ElNono
12-14-2009, 07:40 AM
I thought Hairston needed more minutes, according to some post yesterday before the game?

exstatic
12-14-2009, 08:27 AM
To me, Blair is the argument for college ball. In just two years of Big East play, he learned SO much about playing effectively in the paint against bigger, taller players. He so smart about creating space for himself in the paint, both for scoring and rebounding. He throws his body into the shot blocker to keep him from elevating, or goes under the rim for a reverse to protect his shot. As big as he is, he's rarely anything but under control, when you might think he would take the bull in a china shop approach.

EricB
12-14-2009, 09:00 AM
The Charlotte "ignore the coach" bought him time on the pine.