PDA

View Full Version : Jamarcus' team again?

Hank the Tank
12-14-2009, 02:03 AM
IM, stretch, any other Raider fans...i think i'm about to hurl if it's gonna be in his hands again.

poor bruce...i must have jinxed him with my avatar. shit.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-raiders-gradkowskiinjured&prov=ap&type=lgns

I did enjoy Raider Nation showing Jamarcus "love" today though.

IronMexican
12-14-2009, 02:06 AM
I hear he's questionable for next week. I don't think I could stomach JaWalrus starting next week. My heart plummeted once I saw Russell in the game.

Hank the Tank
12-14-2009, 02:10 AM
I hear he's questionable for next week. I don't think I could stomach JaWalrus starting next week. My heart plummeted once I saw Russell in the game.

Yeah i feel ya there. But this snippet from that article makes me doubtful.

"Gradkowski was diagnosed with a torn medial collateral ligament in his left knee and a partially torn MCL in his right knee.

He will have an MRI on Monday and says he will do whatever he can to get back on the field during the final three games, even if that appears unlikely at this point. Coach Tom Cable said he would address the quarterback position for next week’s game on Monday."

If Bruce can't go, bring out Charlie Frye...anyone but Fatass.

IronMexican
12-14-2009, 02:12 AM
I heard Frye was out for today's game as well. I'd definitely have him play over Russell.

Hank the Tank
12-14-2009, 02:28 AM
Yeah for sure. Anyone but Jamarcus.

Don't get me wrong, Bruce wasn't playing that great, but when he left, the game was 10-17...we were still in the game. Then Fatass came in got sacked 6 times with his awesome QB Awareness, and threw a pick. 34-13 end score. it's almost laughable how bad he is.

i haven't played a madden since the one with ray lewis on the cover, but it makes me wonder what his madden 2010 attributes are. QB Awareness, Throwing Accuracy, IQ, Pocket Pressence, etc. have to be the worst in the game.

peewee's lovechild
12-14-2009, 10:05 AM
Then Fatass came in got sacked 6 times with his awesome QB Awareness

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao

jag
12-14-2009, 10:48 AM
It makes me wonder...other than his arm strength, what exactly was he supposed to bring the the table coming out of LSU?

IronMexican
12-14-2009, 03:26 PM
Grad is done for the year.

Shank
12-14-2009, 04:15 PM
Zach Miller out, too? It's going to be a rough afternoon in Denver next weekend.