PDA

View Full Version : Hey gay haters. I guess you can toss out the "gay by choice" argument.

BacktoBasics
12-14-2009, 10:13 AM
Prepare to change your fight (in the name of the baby jesus) to now be about fixing the thousands if not millions of diseased suppressed genes. You can now save humanity. Does this new finding now allow us to consider the gays to be a full 1 person or are they still a half a person like the AIDS people, retards and lepers.

Basically I just want to know if I should start teaching my kids that these people are now considered 1 one person with equal rights. Because my church has always suggested that they're half a person. God Bless.

Also I put the over/under at page 1 before the bigots begin discrediting the findings and source via a mass attack of googled garbage.

Researchers have found that the body is in a constant fight to remain either female or male and the suppression of just one gene could cause it to "flip" from one to the other.

The remarkable findings refute the generally held view that sex is determined at birth and is irreversible in later life.

They could also lead to treatments for certain gender disorders in children, early menopause in women and even eventually non-surgical sex changes.

In mammals, males have XY chromosomes and females XX. The new research shows that another gene is responsible for switching women into men.

If the FOXL2 is switched on then the body grows ovaries, switched off and they are replaced by testicles.

But what really surprised the researchers is that the process continues after birth and the body remains in a constant tussle to either switch on or off the gene - even in adulthood.

"No one would have betted on this," said Professor Mathias Treier of the University of Cologne in Germany. "That's why the finding is so spectacular,"

The team found that in adult mice by turning off the FoxL2 gene, the ovary cells started to change testicular cells. This suggest the same effect could happen to humans.

"It was thought that you were born either female or male and then your body forgot about it," said Dr Robin Lovell-Badge, the co-author at Britain's Medical Research Council's National Institute of Medical Research.

"But this suggests that the battle of the sexes continues all the way through your life, "

The researchers believe that the process could be similar to that in some fish who are able switch sexes at times when there is a scarcity of either males or females.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/6780233/Battle-of-the-sexes---one-gene-keeps-us-either-male-or-female-scientists-find.html

phyzik
12-14-2009, 10:39 AM
This would explain why I sometimes feel pretty when working on my car.

mrsmaalox
12-14-2009, 10:41 AM
Well B2B, as much as I would love to believe this is the way it is, "This suggest the same effect could happen to humans" isn't very convincing.

But I think it is safe to teach your kids that homosexuals are 1 person ;)

resistanze
12-14-2009, 10:43 AM
I don't see how this genetic finding is connected to homosexuality. But continue teach your kids to respect everyone.

admiralsnackbar
12-14-2009, 10:53 AM
i don't see how this genetic finding is connected to homosexuality. But continue teach your kids to respect everyone.

+1

LOL texans
12-14-2009, 10:56 AM
You choose to take a cock up your ass or not.

BacktoBasics
12-14-2009, 11:00 AM
I don't see how this genetic finding is connected to homosexuality. But continue teach your kids to respect everyone.A gene that, when turned on or off, defines what sex you are has nothing to do with homosexuality?

BacktoBasics
12-14-2009, 11:00 AM
You choose to take a cock up your ass or not.
Not in prison.

LOL texans
12-14-2009, 11:04 AM
Not in prison.

:lol

Thats why you kick someones ass on the first day of prison to establish a male dominance.

If you choose not to kick someones ass, you choose to take a cock up your ass....in essence.

admiralsnackbar
12-14-2009, 11:04 AM
A gene that, when turned on or off, defines what sex you are has nothing to do with homosexuality?

Hermaphroditic and maybe even trans-gender disorders? Yes. Homosexuality? Probably not.

resistanze
12-14-2009, 11:08 AM
A gene that, when turned on or off, defines what sex you are has nothing to do with homosexuality?

Sex-determining genes are well established in genetics. This is just a a new finding of a gene that contributes to this.

All the article is challenging is the traditional genetic dogma that the Y chromosome is responsible (more specifically, the SRY gene) for differentiation of male reproductive organs. In the absence of the Y (either in XX or XO) male organs do not develop.

What they found in the article is that there's a gene not located on the sex chromosomes that can trigger this differentiation even later on in life. It was believed before that once genes that control sex determination are expressed/repressed in the embryo, your fate is sealed. That's all this article is addressing.

BacktoBasics
12-14-2009, 11:11 AM
Hermaphroditic and maybe even trans-gender disorders? Yes. Homosexuality? Probably not.Defining your sex in the first place already establishes what would be considered homosexuality or not.

IE a human is born with a penis. If he likes males he's a homo. If same human is born with a penis and has issues with this gene functioning properly at an early age and begins to produce ovaries is he not a now a lesbian?

Would the birth of a particular sex organ not begin the path of a social predisposition to a certain sex. What if it was found that this gene incorrectly activated at a young age which caused a male to produce less testosterone and harbor feminine traits?

The possibilities of what could and couldn't happen are nearly endless. It directly affects what would be considered homosexuality and what doesn't.

resistanze
12-14-2009, 11:11 AM
As admiralsnackbar said, this more application to intersexed individuals, not gays. Most gays are defined in their sex, it's their the sexual orientation that is different. But as I said, teach your kids to treat everyone equally anyways.

BacktoBasics
12-14-2009, 11:13 AM
Sex-determining genes are well established in genetics. This is just a a new finding of a gene that contributes to this.

Exactly if its "sex-determining" then it affects what is considered to be homosexual and what isn't. You have to determine the sex to determine what is homosexual. Do you not?

BacktoBasics
12-14-2009, 11:17 AM
As admiralsnackbar said, this more application to intersexed individuals, not gays. Most gays are defined in their sex, it's their the sexual orientation that is different. But as I said, teach your kids to treat everyone equally anyways.First off I was being sarcastic. We treat people equally. Could you really not tell?

If they're defined in their sex then how would a sex altering gene not affect the situation. It would directly contribute to the makeup of the individual. Its also been show in test to alter the sex of animals.

jag
12-14-2009, 11:19 AM
If you think homosexuality is a choice, then you must be a GAY HATER.

spurs_fan_in_exile
12-14-2009, 11:23 AM
Sweet! If it's not by choice that means I can finally put them in with all the other groups that I hate for being born different.

I. Hustle
12-14-2009, 11:28 AM
sweet! If it's not by choice that means i can finally put them in with all the other groups that i hate for being born different.

+68

admiralsnackbar
12-14-2009, 11:32 AM
Exactly if its "sex-determining" then it affects what is considered to be homosexual and what isn't. You have to determine the sex to determine what is homosexual. Do you not?
I think you may be working under the misconception that homosexuality is a disorder in which men are "feminized" and women are "masculineized," when instead they seem to be their own things altogether. For example, some gay men exhibit behavior we categorize as feminine because we tend to culturally assign an interest in aesthetics and fashion, say, as being feminine, but tell me you've ever met a woman who acted the way a flaming gay man does. And the same goes for lesbians, of course. Moreover, there are just as many examples of homosexuality that have none of the behavioral trappings of flaming gayness or butch lesbianism.

The jury's out on a gay gene, but the gene in question is more about the biological expression of sexual organs, not what appears to be the subtler question of gender-preference.

resistanze
12-14-2009, 11:35 AM

I wasn't being sarcastic, I was saying IMO this article had nothing to do with homosexuality but it shouldn't deter anyone from treating gays as equal.

I get what you're trying to say but I think you're confused. It sounds like you're trying to say that this new finding (which isn't really new) blurs the line between male/female and that gay males may be females and vice versa. I don't agree with that. Most gays (liek most straight people) are completely normal anatomically, like heterosexuals. The fact that gays are attracted to their own sex is not because a gay guy secretly is masking a vagina that can be triggered by a gene or anything. You're clumping intersexed individuals and gays together, they're not the same.

The reason this research finding is applicable to intersexed individuals is because often they are born with ambiguous sexual organs, and doctors often choose to turn them into one sex very early (mistake IMO). Usually when they get older, the intersexed individuals develop into a male or female, regardless of what their doctor forced them to be. Perhaps now we will identify a group of genes which can tell a parent early whether their intersexed child will be a male or female, rather than guessing.

BacktoBasics
12-14-2009, 11:37 AM
I think you may be working under the misconception that homosexuality is a disorder in which men are "feminized" and women are "masculineized," when instead they seem to be their own things altogether. For example, some gay men exhibit behavior we categorize as feminine because we tend to culturally assign an interest in aesthetics and fashion, say, as being feminine, but tell me you've ever met a woman who acted the way a flaming gay man does. And the same goes for lesbians, of course. Moreover, there are just as many examples of homosexuality that have none of the behavioral trappings of flaming gayness or butch lesbianism.

The jury's out on a gay gene, but the gene in question is more about the biological expression of sexual organs, not what appears to be the subtler question of gender-preference.I think you're ignoring the fact that having your sex defined does affect your biological predisposition to which sex you're attracted to.

resistanze
12-14-2009, 11:38 AM
i think you may be working under the misconception that homosexuality is a disorder in which men are "feminized" and women are "masculineized," when instead they seem to be their own things altogether. For example, some gay men exhibit behavior we categorize as feminine because we tend to culturally assign an interest in aesthetics and fashion, say, as being feminine, but tell me you've ever met a woman who acted the way a flaming gay man does. And the same goes for lesbians, of course. Moreover, there are just as many examples of homosexuality that have none of the behavioral trappings of flaming gayness or butch lesbianism.

The jury's out on a gay gene, but the gene in question is more about the biological expression of sexual organs, not what appears to be the subtler question of gender-preference.

+1

resistanze
12-14-2009, 11:40 AM
And personally, it doesn't matter to me whether we prove a 'gay' gene or whether it's a choice. It really shouldn't have an affect on how you treat the individual and their rights. I'm always puzzled whenever a debate about gay rights is reduced whether they are born gay on not. Who says you can deny anyone a right because they made a personal choice?

admiralsnackbar
12-14-2009, 11:45 AM
I think you're ignoring the fact that having your sex defined does affect your biological predisposition to which sex you're attracted to.

Were this to be true, homosexuality wouldn't exist, only hermaphrodites and the like.

Phenomanul
12-14-2009, 11:46 AM
But what really surprised the researchers is that the process continues after birth and the body remains in a constant tussle to either switch on or off the gene - even in adulthood.

I'm just curious about the type of data required to justify the above claim... It seems from the article that the researchers were the ones "turning" the genes on or off, and that the mice simply reacted accordingly... How does that experiment (forced genetic intervention) prove that the body is in a "constant tussle" to behave likewise without that external stimulus?

Seems to me like they found another gene outside of our "XY", "XX" chromosomes that factors into our genders... nothing more, nothing less...

This is a reach in terms of relating it with homosexuality unless:

Researchers mapped the genomes of a pool of over 500 openly homosexual males and another 500 openly homosexual females (minimum from several races). And compared them against a corresponding number of 'straight' genomes. They would then need to substantiate whether or not the FOXL2 gene was "on" more often on the homosexual gene pool (by at least 2.5 standard deviations).
That's harder science.

BacktoBasics
12-14-2009, 11:48 AM
I wasn't being sarcastic, I was saying IMO this article had nothing to do with homosexuality but it shouldn't deter anyone from treating gays as equal.

I get what you're trying to say but I think you're confused. It sounds like you're trying to say that this new finding (which isn't really new) blurs the line between male/female and that gay males may be females and vice versa. I don't agree with that. Most gays (liek most straight people) are completely normal anatomically, like heterosexuals. The fact that gays are attracted to their own sex is not because a gay guy secretly is masking a vagina that can be triggered by a gene or anything. You're clumping intersexed individuals and gays together, they're not the same.

The reason this research finding is applicable to intersexed individuals is because often they are born with ambiguous sexual organs, and doctors often choose to turn them into one sex very early (mistake IMO). Usually when they get older, the intersexed individuals develop into a male or female, regardless of what their doctor forced them to be. Perhaps now we will identify a group of genes which can tell a parent early whether their intersexed child will be a male or female, rather than guessing.I'm not confused. It doesn't blur the line of male/female it helps to understand it. It only blurs the line of what is considered to be homosexual. Especially if this gene can manipulate who and what we are without fully altering the genitals. The point is that there are other genetic factors that determine our sex which directly affect our disposition for preference or lack thereof. I'm hard pressed to think that something that can literally change your sex wouldn't affect behavior patterns or preference as well. Your genetic makeup does define who we are and it can define the types of choices we are inclined to make. Are we not closer to being one sex than two distinct sexes? If each of us has the ability to have our sex altered by simply flipping a switch are we not that much closer to genetics defining homosexuality instead of it being boiled down to choice.

BacktoBasics
12-14-2009, 11:49 AM
And personally, it doesn't matter to me whether we prove a 'gay' gene or whether it's a choice. It really shouldn't have an affect on how you treat the individual and their rights. I'm always puzzled whenever a debate about gay rights is reduced whether they are born gay on not. Who says you can deny anyone a right because they made a personal choice?I don't know but check with our government and the thumpers because they've clearly found a way to justify it.

Dr. Gonzo
12-14-2009, 11:50 AM
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h290/midgetonadonkey/blackdrink8065559-1.gif

BacktoBasics
12-14-2009, 11:51 AM
I'm just curious about the type of data required to justify the above claim... It seems from the article that the researchers were the ones "turning" the genes on or off, and that the mice simply reacted accordingly... How does that experiment (forced genetic intervention) prove that the body is in a "constant tussle" to behave likewise without that external stimulus?

Seems to me like they found another gene outside of our "XY", "XX" chromosomes that factors into our genders... nothing more, nothing less...

This is a reach in terms of relating it with homosexuality unless:

Researchers mapped the genomes of a pool of over 500 openly homosexual males and another 500 openly homosexual females (minimum from several races). And compared them against a corresponding number of 'straight' genomes. They would then need to substantiate whether or not the FOXL2 gene was "on" more often on the homosexual gene pool (by at least 2.5 standard deviations).
That's harder science.You were supposed to show up on page 1.

BacktoBasics
12-14-2009, 11:51 AM
oh wait you did. Excellent.

resistanze
12-14-2009, 11:53 AM

I don't think the article used the words "constant tussle." What they did say is that the expression of sex-determining genes in maintained throughout life and changes even in the middle of life can induce testes production. Their main point was that our sexual fate isn't solely determined at the beginning of life, and can be altered thereafter.

resistanze
12-14-2009, 11:54 AM
I don't know but check with our government and the thumpers because they've clearly found a way to justify it.

Yeah, and I agree those people are frickin' morons.

mrsmaalox
12-14-2009, 12:01 PM
I don't know B2B, although I don't believe that homosexuality is a choice, I also don't believe that one's sexual attractions are genetic. Being so would have to lead us to the general conclusion that all deviations from the so called "norm" of sexual attraction (children, animals) are also genetically based. And while I believe in those cases there may be a genetic quirk somewhere, I don't think it is in the sex determination area.

admiralsnackbar
12-14-2009, 12:16 PM
I think you're ignoring the fact that having your sex defined does affect your biological predisposition to which sex you're attracted to.

For the record, I didn't mean to sound condescending -- sorry if you took it that way :toast

resistanze
12-14-2009, 12:18 PM
Especially if this gene can manipulate who and what we are without fully altering the genitals.
Are you offering a possible explanation? Because this gene cannot do this. It does quite the opposite, as it can affect the production of genitals without manipulating "who we are."

Are we not closer to being one sex than two distinct sexes? If each of us has the ability to have our sex altered by simply flipping a switch are we not that much closer to genetics defining homosexuality instead of it being boiled down to choice.
I get what you're saying, but the idea that our sex is determined by a "switch" so to speak has been known for decades. This finding is not novel. I mean, the development of human beings are largely dictated by certain genes flipping on and off in a timely matter. The presence of male and female genitals does not necessarily determine (relatively little, actually) one's sexual orientation. Such is the reason as I explained earlier, intersexed individuals often raised as girls end up liking girls (and vice versa).

So no, I don't think this puts us any closer to a genetic reason for homosexuality, for reasons already stated in this thread.

I. Hustle
12-14-2009, 12:30 PM
I have the gene that makes me like chicks with big boobs.

marini martini
12-14-2009, 12:39 PM
I have the gene that makes me like chicks with big boobs.

I thought you had the gene that makes your wife turn butch.

CosmicCowboy
12-14-2009, 12:43 PM
I thought you had the gene that makes your wife turn butch.

:lmao

BacktoBasics
12-14-2009, 12:55 PM
That was a good burn.

Lebowski Brickowski
12-14-2009, 01:21 PM
Researchers have found that the body is in a constant fight to remain either female or male and the suppression of just one gene could cause it to "flip" from one to the other.
That shit happens all the time...

Trainwreck2100
12-14-2009, 01:36 PM
Yeah this has nothing to do with homosexuality as it deals with transgendered people, who are different than homos

mrsmaalox
12-14-2009, 01:43 PM
That was a good burn.

Yes I can still smell the burning flesh.

I. Hustle
12-14-2009, 01:56 PM
:lmao That was good. I have that gene too I guess.

Phenomanul
12-14-2009, 02:02 PM
You were supposed to show up on page 1.

Typical...

I outline the type of study that would be required to corroborrate your insistent connection of FOXL2 with homosexuality and you don't even see it...

Seems like the alleged "hate" is all you can cling to in light of my reply.

Carry on. :wakeup

I. Hustle
12-14-2009, 02:28 PM
The reason I hate gays
by I. Hustle

There are many reasons I hate gays. I guess the first reason I hate them is because I was tricked by one. She duped me into marriage and paying for her school and helping her get the carreer that she wanted. I never saw the lesbobutchcarpetmunching side of her until it was too late. She acted like a magician and made my pener disappear into her mouth or cooter on a consistant basis leading me to believe she loved man meat. Boy was I a moron.
Another reason I can't stand the gays is because of the gay coworkers that I have worked with so far. EVERY one of them turned every stupid thing that happened at work into drama. Like the world is against them even though we work for one of the most homo friendly companies. Because of one of these idiots we weren't able to decorate for Christmas because of what it represents BBBUUUUTTTTT we can go all out on Halloween so that he can dress up like a woman.

Another reason is because of a guy who wouldn't leave me alone no matter how many times I told him I was straight. He thought that just because I was finishing up with a divorce that I was a woman hater. The dude was so freaking gross. A friend of mine asked him how old he was and when he told him my friend was shocked and said "Wow, you look a lot younger than that" to which he looked at me and replied "I swallow". I got up and left.

Those are my experiences with gays and B2B can't tell me different because he thinks all Mexicans mow lawns for a living.

BacktoBasics
12-14-2009, 02:29 PM
Typical...

I outline the type of study that would be required to corroborrate your insistent connection of FOXL2 with homosexuality and you don't even see it...

Seems like the alleged "hate" is all you can cling to in light of my reply.

Carry on. :wakeupI saw what you did.

BacktoBasics
12-14-2009, 02:31 PM
Those are my experiences with gays and B2B can't tell me different because he thinks all Mexicans mow lawns for a living.I guess your ex was a mexican because she can mow a good lawn too.

I. Hustle
12-14-2009, 02:39 PM
I guess your ex was a mexican because she can mow a good lawn too.

Probably. If I would have had the opportunity to be involved at least once maybe I wouldn't hate her so much. I would be like eh she was a carpet muncher but at least she let me bang her and her friend.

JamStone
12-14-2009, 02:42 PM
I find this thread just an excuse to post this again.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc11/joejam414/Signature%20pictures/Spidertiggerilluz-1.jpg

chode_regulator
12-14-2009, 02:43 PM
Two things

even eventually non-surgical sex changes
Wow!!

and the second

I stopped reading when the dude said betted.

EmptyMan
12-14-2009, 02:54 PM
Obviously teh gheys have infiltrated scientific institutions and are now working with government to subsidize their careers through state grants.

Case closed.

mavs>spurs2
12-14-2009, 03:28 PM
I'm a gay hater. I don't give a fuck, say what you will. They fucking disgust me

admiralsnackbar
12-14-2009, 03:29 PM
I'm a gay hater. I don't give a fuck, say what you will. They fucking disgust me

Says the Mavs fan :lol

Ed Helicopter Jones
12-14-2009, 03:59 PM
What about bi-sexuals? Where do they fit? Are they suffering from an abnormal gene mix, too...or do they just like to party?

I. Hustle
12-14-2009, 04:01 PM
What about those weirdos that are into midgets?

Thunder Dan
12-14-2009, 04:11 PM
I've always found it odd that the people who opposed gay people do so because there is a man up in the sky who says that it's wrong. That just doesn't make sense to me. What is more crazy, getting down with another dude or worshiping a make believe man in the sky?

Ed Helicopter Jones
12-14-2009, 04:20 PM
Some people might think it's crazy to believe that there isn't a knowing force responsible for setting this universe in motion.

But, yeah, I don't think God cares about things like homosexuality. Religion does...but God does not equal religion. People genetically getting X's and Y's crossed somewhere along the way was confirmed for me by folks like Sonny Bono's daughter/son.

I. Hustle
12-14-2009, 04:21 PM
I've always found it odd that the people who opposed gay people do so because there is a man up in the sky who says that it's wrong. That just doesn't make sense to me. What is more crazy, getting down with another dude or worshiping a make believe man in the sky?

I'm opposed to gays because of the ones that I have known personally. It has nothing to do with "a man up in the sky". Every one I have worked with has been lazy unless it came to decorating or kissing ass. If it's not that it's butch dykes that think just because they think they look like dudes they are as tough as dudes or can start stuff with guys. If you hit one of those butch chicks then you are still hitting a woman and they would not hesitate to play that card.
Like I said though I can think like that because B2B thinks all Mexicans eat only burritos and have 12 kids.

BacktoBasics
12-14-2009, 04:23 PM
But, yeah, I don't think God cares about things like homosexuality. But he always manages to be in the center of the argument.

BacktoBasics
12-14-2009, 04:24 PM
Like I said though I can think like that because B2B thinks all Mexicans eat only burritos and have 12 kids.They all stick out their tongues and say "ahhhh" a lot too. Drives me fucking crazy.

Thunder Dan
12-14-2009, 04:28 PM
Some people might think it's crazy to believe that there isn't a knowing force responsible for setting this universe in motion.

there is a whole explanation to how we came into existence that seems alot more plausible than a man in the sky just created it for the fun of it. Crazy shit can happen when you mix gasses and heat together and we are one of them crazy things that came from it.

And I'm not even saying a god doesn't exist, because I don't know, but that is just it, nobody knows and anyone that tells you otherwise is full of shit. So the people that fight gays in the name of the bible are crazy.

I. Hustle
12-14-2009, 04:29 PM
They all stick out their tongues and say "ahhhh" a lot too. Drives me fucking crazy.

lol I was going to use that in my next post.

Thunder Dan
12-14-2009, 04:32 PM
I'm opposed to gays because of the ones that I have known personally. It has nothing to do with "a man up in the sky". Every one I have worked with has been lazy unless it came to decorating or kissing ass. If it's not that it's butch dykes that think just because they think they look like dudes they are as tough as dudes or can start stuff with guys. If you hit one of those butch chicks then you are still hitting a woman and they would not hesitate to play that card.
Like I said though I can think like that because B2B thinks all Mexicans eat only burritos and have 12 kids.

do you realize how much of a sterotype that is? That's like saying you hate all black people because the ones you have met are dumb and lazy. Every race, creed and color have good people and bad people. I can honestly say that I have never met a gay person I didn't like being around. I'm not friends with anyone that is gay, but the ones I have met have always been friendly and fun to be around.

Ed Helicopter Jones
12-14-2009, 04:39 PM
I think I. Hustle's personal experience earns him a lifetime pass to think whatever he wants about gays.

I knew a couple where the wife turned out to be lezbo after the two were married. She was unbelievably hot. Blonde/blue, perfect hiney. He, on the other hand, was an ass. I was extremely sad when I learned that she chose a woman to cheat with instead of the Chopper. Her "coming out" was a sad day for all of MANkind.

I. Hustle
12-14-2009, 04:39 PM
do you realize how much of a sterotype that is? That's like saying you hate all black people because the ones you have met are dumb and lazy. Every race, creed and color have good people and bad people. I can honestly say that I have never met a gay person I didn't like being around. I'm not friends with anyone that is gay, but the ones I have met have always been friendly and fun to be around.

Yup.

marini martini
12-14-2009, 04:43 PM
I think I. Hustle's personal experience earns him a lifetime pass to think whatever he wants about gays.

:toast

I. Hustle
12-14-2009, 04:43 PM

I knew a couple where the wife turned out to be lezbo after the two were married. She was unbelievably hot. Blonde/blue, perfect hiney. He, on the other hand, was an ass. I was extremely sad when I learned that she chose a woman to cheat with instead of the Chopper. Her "coming out" was a sad day for all of MANkind.

Hey thanks!

Yeah I was not an ass to her at all. I wasn't a bitch either but I did what I thought was best for us and our future family at the time. The plan was to put her through school and get her career started and then I would be next. I just got burned. We didn't have kids because we wanted to be established first, so that actually worked out for me. I can't imagine still having to deal with the clam diver.

I. Hustle
12-14-2009, 04:44 PM
:toast

Hey alright! I almost cried because of you and EHJ's posts but I didn't want to look like a fag.

BacktoBasics
12-14-2009, 04:45 PM
do you realize how much of a sterotype that is? That's like saying you hate all black people because the ones you have met are dumb and lazy.How many blacks do you know that aren't dumb and lazy? I've met maybe 7,000 blacks in my life. I know of two that aren't lazy or dumb and one of those is special needs so "dumb" is questionable.

BacktoBasics
12-14-2009, 04:46 PM
Suddenly I'm hungry for Clam Chowder.

Ed Helicopter Jones
12-14-2009, 04:48 PM
Hey thanks!

Yeah I was not an ass to her at all. I wasn't a bitch either but I did what I thought was best for us and our future family at the time. The plan was to put her through school and get her career started and then I would be next. I just got burned. We didn't have kids because we wanted to be established first, so that actually worked out for me. I can't imagine still having to deal with the clam diver.

Hustle, I wasn't comparing you to the couple I knew. This guy was an abusive coke-addicted jerkoff who deserved to have his wife cheat...with the Chopper. Your situation sounds completely different.

My only claim to fame with the gal I knew was that I once banged my ball against her chest.

Ed Helicopter Jones
12-14-2009, 04:49 PM
Unfortunately it was only a tennis ball that I served too hard in a game of doubles one time.

Ed Helicopter Jones
12-14-2009, 04:50 PM
I still have that ball.

I. Hustle
12-14-2009, 04:51 PM
Hustle, I wasn't comparing you to the couple I knew. This guy was an abusive coke-addicted jerkoff who deserved to have his wife cheat...with the Chopper. Your situation sounds completely different.

My only claim to fame with the gal I knew was that I once banged my ball against her chest.

Yeah I knew you weren't comparing me to that dude I just didn't want to waste the opportunity to complain about that bitch again.:)

How the hell did you bang your ball against her chest?

Nevermind, you answered while I was posting.

BacktoBasics
12-14-2009, 04:52 PM

My only claim to fame with the gal I knew was that I once banged my ball against her chest.I love how you people so easily justify your immoral behavior.

/Choppertalk/I can destroy families....because that guys a douche./Choppertalk/

I. Hustle
12-14-2009, 04:55 PM
I love how you people so easily justify your immoral behavior.

:corn:

B2b. Brotha. Do we need to quote some of your shenanigans? He's just saying she was hot and he want to bone her. He didn't follow through.

mrsmaalox
12-14-2009, 04:55 PM
Hey alright! I almost cried because of you and EHJ's posts but I didn't want to look like a fag.

Well it's still early, I'm sure someone will make you cry ;)

I. Hustle
12-14-2009, 05:00 PM
Well it's still early, I'm sure someone will make you cry ;)

Only she knows how to make me cry.

Ed Helicopter Jones
12-14-2009, 05:05 PM

My bad. I forgot to set my moral compass to the preachings of B2B today. Please forgive me.

Besides, my penis stood between her and I having any serious chance of a relationship anyway.

And by "stood", I mean at full mast whenever she was around.

mrsmaalox
12-14-2009, 05:07 PM

:lmao

I. Hustle
12-14-2009, 05:09 PM
Maybe he was being serious. Maybe he really does love it.

mrsmaalox
12-14-2009, 05:11 PM
Maybe he was being serious. Maybe he really does love it.

I think he does love it

admiralsnackbar
12-14-2009, 05:12 PM
:lmao inferiority complex because your team sucks. insecure much? it's 2009 and mavs own your ass
Says the Suns fan :lol

iggypop123
12-14-2009, 06:17 PM
wtf biology doesnt factor in social and cultural effects. who cares

MiamiHeat
12-14-2009, 06:26 PM
Poor B2B, epic fail thread.

He set out to win a war and ended up with his own maginot line

lil'mo
12-14-2009, 07:07 PM
:lmao back2basics once again showing how big a moron he is.

sook
12-14-2009, 08:09 PM
I claimed this a WHILE back on here.

But my theory and observations on it is that it is epigenetic, meaning enviornmental triggers are often what is to blame.

There is a specific copper/zinc ration in the body, women have a lower zinc and higher copper then men which was also the case in gays. Zinc Is CRUCIAL in testosterone production + a lot of other things and excess copper is also to blame for hyperactivity. Water you drink + a lot of other things ar eto blame. If you haven't tried a zinc supplement as a male, you should b.c you will be amazed.

whottt
12-14-2009, 08:16 PM
I claimed this a WHILE back on here.

But my theory and observations on it is that it is epigenetic, meaning enviornmental triggers are often what is to blame.

There is a specific copper/zinc ration in the body, women have a lower zinc and higher copper then men which was also the case in gays. Zinc Is CRUCIAL in testosterone production + a lot of other things and excess copper is also to blame for hyperactivity. Water you drink + a lot of other things ar eto blame. If you haven't tried a zinc supplement as a male, you should b.c you will be amazed.

I take zinc, it does a bunch of stuff for you. It also boosts the hell out of your immune system and either keeps you from getting sick(like colds and flu) or it makes them go away pretty easily.

thispego
12-14-2009, 08:34 PM
if you are gay it is because you were molested as a child

thispego
12-14-2009, 08:34 PM
mystery solved

CuckingFunt
12-14-2009, 09:55 PM

I think you're inventing a fact that doesn't exist.

The Reckoning
12-15-2009, 12:03 AM
so now gay people are diseased?

Jacob1983
12-15-2009, 01:00 AM
I think there would be less gay hate if gays were not as flaming and boastful about their gayness. A lot of people don't really care if other people are gay. They just don't want to have the gayness shoved down their throats. Sexual orientation is not something you should brag about. If you're born gay, then what about bisexual people? Are they born that way too or do they choose to be switch hitters?

mrsmaalox
12-15-2009, 01:08 AM

No not diseased, just defective.

j/k :D

Trainwreck2100
12-15-2009, 01:28 AM

the whores probably are

Solid D
12-15-2009, 02:13 AM
I'm sure Dr. Treier will receive some spectacular funding over a long term to coincide with his spectacular findings. Yet, this thread isn't about scientific studies or about gay haters as much as it is about disdain for the form of religion that B2B has been exposed to.

Thought for the day:

Life is more than "you live and then you die...and that's it"; just as there is more to life for a drop of water as it evaporates on the pavement.

mookie2001
12-15-2009, 02:15 AM
I think there would be less gay hate if gays were not as flaming and boastful about their gayness. A lot of people don't really care if other people are gay. They just don't want to have the gayness shoved down their throats. Sexual orientation is not something you should brag about. If you're born gay, then what about bisexual people? Are they born that way too or do they choose to be switch hitters?
thats original.

i guess a lot of gay guys prance up to you and grab your dick all the time?

or shove it down your throat

phyzik
12-15-2009, 02:49 AM
Just as a reference, my older brother is gay. If you where to meet him in person, you wouldnt be able to tell right off the bat. The same thing with his partner.

One of my cousins is gay as well. He served in the Navy (yeah, yeah, yuck it up, I give him shit about it too :lol). The same as my brother, you couldnt tell right off the bat if you met him.

They both hate "flaming" homosexuals btw.

I love my brother. Let me explain. He is gay. He does plays in Austin. He meets hot chicks. He tells Hot chicks about me. I meet said hot chicks.

Again. I love my brother. :hat

thispego
12-15-2009, 02:55 AM
Just as a reference, my older brother is gay. If you where to meet him in person, you wouldnt be able to tell right off the bat. The same thing with his partner.

One of my cousins is gay as well. He served in the Navy (yeah, yeah, yuck it up :lol). The same as my brother, you couldnt tell right off the bat if you met them.

They both hate "flaming" homosexuals btw.

I love my brother. Let me explain. He is gay. He does plays in Austin. He meets hot chicks. He tells Hot chicks about me. I meet said hot chicks.

Again. I love my brother. :hat

damn... so what's it like never talking to your bro anymore? do you ever think about him and wonder how he is doing?

phyzik
12-15-2009, 02:57 AM
damn... so what's it like never talking to your bro anymore? do you ever think about him and wonder how he is doing?

:wtf

I talk to my brother all the time.

I dont get it.

I am drunk though... maybe this was meant to be some sort of joke?

thispego
12-15-2009, 02:58 AM
you mean your family didnt "cut ties" when they found out, you know, how he is?

phyzik
12-15-2009, 02:59 AM
you mean your family didnt "cut ties" when they found out, you know, how he is?

no. they didnt.

Well, our Dad was upset when he "came out" but our dad accepted it after like 5 years.

Even then, it wasnt like he was excluded from the family.

I think the fact that he wasnt "flaming" helped a bit. It's not like he was prancing around in dresses and shit. Besides his sexual preference, he is a regular guy. He goes to UT games. Likes basketball. Plays sports. Ect.

Just dont ask me who is the reciever in his relationship. Thats one thing I told him I never want to hear. :lol

thispego
12-15-2009, 03:04 AM
geez, yeah, you gotta feel like you did something wrong if your kid turns up gay. If you're a dad, and you have a son, that's like the only thing you gotta worry about. Not like having a daughter where like a million things could go wrong.

phyzik
12-15-2009, 03:06 AM
geez, yeah, you gotta feel like you did something wrong if your kid turns up gay. If you're a dad, and you have a son, that's like the only thing you gotta worry about. Not like having a daughter where like a million things could go wrong.

He was adopted before I was born. I am the first true blood from my father. Still, He is my brother and I dont care what anyone thinks of him.

thispego
12-15-2009, 03:07 AM
He was adopted before I was born. I am the first true blood from my father. Still, He is my brother and I dont care what anyone thinks of him.

ohhh, well thats not so bad, he was broken before your poppa got him

phyzik
12-15-2009, 03:08 AM
ohhh, well thats not so bad, he was broken before your poppa got him

:rolleyes

thispego
12-15-2009, 03:09 AM
:lol well!! am i wrong?

phyzik
12-15-2009, 03:22 AM
:lol well!! am i wrong?

He's not broken. As a matter of fact I bet he could kick the shit out of most people in this forum.

He is a world class gymnist. He can hold the Iron Cross position on the rings for over a minute. In fact, he was the first reserve for the 1988 summer olympic team, the only thing that held him from making the team was his inexperience on the parralell bars.

He is a 2nd degree black belt in Aikido, 3rd degree black belt in Wushu and is currently working on his first black belt in Muay Thai.

He almost made the roster for American Gladiators as an official gladiator when they came for tryouts in San Antonio back when the Alamo Dome had just been built. He missed out by 0.8 seconds on the arm bycicle.

He may be gay, but dont fuck with him.

thispego
12-15-2009, 03:26 AM
He's not broken. As a matter of fact I bet he could kick the shit out of most people in this forum.

He is a world class gymnist. He can hold the Iron Cross position on the rings for over a minute. In fact, he was the first reserve for the 1988 summer olympic team, the only thing that held him from making the team was his inexperience on the parralell bars.

He is a 2nd degree black belt in Aikido, 3rd degree black belt in Wushu and is currently working on his first black belt in Muay Thai.

He almost made the roster for American Gladiators as an official gladiator when they came for tryouts in San Antonio back when the Alamo Dome had just been built. He missed out by 0.8 seconds on the arm bycicle.

yeah but he still takes it in the butt. or is he the man?

phyzik
12-15-2009, 03:29 AM
yeah but he still takes it in the butt. or is he the man?

Nice trolling :lol

Thats the one thing I refuse to hear from him. I honestly dont know, and I intend to keep it that way.

He could still kick your ass though. :toast

At the end of the day, he is still my older brother.

thispego
12-15-2009, 03:33 AM
:lol nah i wont be fighting any gay dudes. might try to grab my cock or something.

you're good people phyzik, you know im just fuckin around :toast

thispego
12-15-2009, 03:35 AM
except about not liking gay people, they creep me out

phyzik
12-15-2009, 03:36 AM
:lol nah i wont be fighting any gay dudes. might try to grab my cock or something.

you're good people phyzik, you know im just fuckin around :toast

Yeah, I know.

but seriously. everything I said about him is true. I've told my friends about him repeatedly as far as his sexual preference but even after they meet him they still come up to me and ask if thats "the gay one." he really doesnt act like it at all. :lol

thispego
12-15-2009, 03:38 AM
fuckin faggot better not be goin 'round actin all gay in my town

:rollin

MiamiHeat
12-15-2009, 03:44 AM
It's unhealthy to blur the lines of gender behavior when it comes to relationships.

When it comes to relationships, males should behave like males, women like women.

Enjoying to bend over and have another man spank your ass and nail you from behind is not male behavior. Nothing you say will ever justify that sort of disgusting act.

Goran Dragic
12-15-2009, 03:46 AM
It's unhealthy to blur the lines of gender behavior when it comes to relationships.

When it comes to relationships, males should behave like males, women like women.

Enjoying to bend over and have another man spank your ass and nail you from behind is not male behavior. Nothing you say will ever justify that sort of disgusting act.

What's up pizza reheating faggot?

MiamiHeat
12-15-2009, 03:47 AM
What's up pizza reheating faggot?

I'm no faggot, you faggot

PublicOption
12-15-2009, 04:02 AM
whatever...

gays and lesbians are just a giant support group for people who were molested by the same sex as a child...or in the case of lesbians molested by the the opposite sex so much you have become repulsed by them.

thank you the office is now closed. carry on.

admiralsnackbar
12-15-2009, 04:03 AM

Were that anyone knew what you were talking about.

BacktoBasics
12-15-2009, 10:04 AM
Poor B2B, epic fail thread.

He set out to win a war and ended up with his own maginot line5 pages of arguing and bitterness that filled a good quarter of my day.

I don't see the fail anywhere.

Solid D
12-15-2009, 06:48 PM
According to the latest statistics, The University of Cologne, where this study was done, employed 508 professors - that's 438 men and 70 women.

Solid D
12-15-2009, 06:49 PM
Update: According to the latest statistics, The University of Cologne, where this study was done, employed 508 professors - 436 men and 72 women.

Solid D
12-15-2009, 06:50 PM
Update: According to the latest statistics, The University of Cologne, where this study was done, employed 508 professors - 439 men and 69 women.

Solid D
12-15-2009, 06:50 PM
Update: According to the latest statistics, The University of Cologne, where this study was done, employed 508 professors - that's 429 men and 79 women.

Dro210
12-15-2009, 07:50 PM
lol, Solid D....

Anyway... enjoy your choice, and enjoy burning in hell, faggots.

I have to say tho. I appreciate the ones that aren't so flamboyant about it. If you're gonna be gay, thank you for at least being civil about it.

Dark Gable
12-15-2009, 08:02 PM
Maybe Tiger should have been civil about being heterosexual.

Dro210
12-15-2009, 08:20 PM
Tiger's cool with me. He was plenty civil, this stuff should have never come out. It's the media that's uncivilized. Stay out of the man's personal business, and stop diggin for any story you can find on anybody remotely famous. (even tho Tiger is alittle bigger than 'remotely famous') How would they like it if the tables were turned? Get a real job TMZ.

and if you are heterosexual yourself.... can you honestly say you're mad at the man? Fuck no.

He probably saw his wife a couple days out of every month.

Is it right? No.... is it a big deal? No

Same with gays.

Nbadan
12-15-2009, 10:58 PM
1yddAJSFkEo

mookie2001
12-15-2009, 11:00 PM
theyll recruit you too if youre not careful, kind of like the way the rigmas recruited zack in junior high, give you a fancy new shiny jacket, pat you on the back and youre in

phyzik
12-16-2009, 01:40 AM
Question: Hypothetically speaking.... Lets say your best friend, a guy you hung out with all your life and was cool as shit, came out of the closet one day and told you he was gay.... How would you react?

Seriously.... picture your best friend and it turns out he was gay all that time you hung out together. No indication during that time. Would you suddenly abandon him because your that homophobic?

I'm just curious.

I'll be honest. I was pissed at my brother when he "exited the closet" but after a while I realized he was still my brother and still acted the same around me.

It's unsetling when something like that comes out from someone you thought you knew, but at the end of the day (or weeks, or months, or years) you realize they are still the same person before their announcement.

Again, before you respond, seriously think about it. What would you say to them, what would you do? I'm talking about someone that is REALLY close to you. You trust him/her with your life. Then they come out with this shit. Are you just going to disown them?

Ignignokt
12-16-2009, 01:42 AM
Question: Hypothetically speaking.... Lets say your best friend, a guy you hung out with all your life and was cool as shit, came out of the closet one day and told you he was gay.... How would you react?

Seriously.... picture your best friend and it turns out he was gay all that time you hung out together. No indication during that time. Would you suddenly abandon him because your that homophobic?

I'm just curious.

I'll be honest. I was pissed at my brother when he "exited the closet" but after a while I realized he was still my brother and still acted the same around me.

It's unsetling when something like that comes out from someone you thought you knew, but at the end of the day (or weeks, or months, or years) you realize they are still the same person before their announcement.

That's a mouthful all in one day.

sabar
12-16-2009, 06:27 AM

I agree. I hate all flamboyant people. The flash, the uppity attitude. Hetero or homo, I just hate this way of acting.

I think this hate is deep-rooted in all people and explains why France is the butt of many nation-to-nation jokes.

whottt
12-16-2009, 08:42 AM
fuckin faggot better not be goin 'round actin all gay in my town

:rollin

You do realize where you live right?

Ginobilly
12-16-2009, 10:36 AM

Is your brother Steven Seagal by any chance?

Ginobilly
12-16-2009, 10:38 AM
why don't gay people like rock or heavy metal?

Solid D
12-16-2009, 01:53 PM
Update: According to the latest statistics, The University of Cologne, where this study was done, employed 508 professors - that's 429 men and 79 women.

Update: In an active day of trading....
According to the latest statistics, The University of Cologne, where this study was done, employed 508 professors - now 254 are men and 254 are women.

thispego
12-16-2009, 02:24 PM
You do realize where you live right?

haha, yeah, but i mean we've got enough of that already. i was running town lake yesterday and there was this chode with his fru-fru dog, with pink collar and matching pink leash. I was like damn, i hate you

I. Hustle
12-16-2009, 02:26 PM
That's what I don't miss about Austin. My first day of highschool there was a dude sitting in the hallway painting his toenails. WTF?!

thispego
12-16-2009, 02:45 PM
yep, bunch'a queermo's. If I see someone who is CLEARLY gay I just keep a buffer zone. i dont really want to talk to you or even make eye contact with you, you might get the wrong idea.

I. Hustle
06-13-2012, 08:53 AM
Here you go. That way you don't gay up that other thread. This one was already established

Sportcamper
06-13-2012, 09:52 AM
This would explain why I sometimes feel pretty when working on my car.

I love the nuts in this place….:lmao