PDA

View Full Version : "Danger, Will Robinson! Locker room cancer approaching!"

PixelPusher
12-14-2009, 01:46 PM
http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/49ers/archives/2009/12/owens-open-to-r.html

Q: Since you left town, several receivers have worn No. 81, and almost all of them have had disastrous careers with the 49ers. Did you put a curse on the number, and if so how do the 49ers remove it ...?

TO: (Laughs) I haven't really thought about it. There will never be another Jerry Rice. He wore No. 80. I don't think there will ever be another Terrell Owens and I wore 81. I don't know. Maybe it's a trick question. Maybe to remove the curse they have to put me back in that uniform. Other than that, you know, at this juncture, you never know what can happen. Obviously I'm here on a one-year deal with the Buffalo Bills and I really don't know what my future holds after this year. If you look at the Alan Iverson situation, he's back in Philly where he began and I think a number of players have done that, finished their careers where they started. I wouldn't want to go back just to, you know, put on a uniform just to end my career there. If I came back, I know I'm capable of playing this game at a high level. I would be instrumental and would want to be instrumental in whatever they're trying to strive to do in that organization. But like I said, I don't know how the curse is removed. I never really thought of it. I look at teams that I've been on. They can't duplicate what that person did in that uniform before. You can only go out and be yourself.

BacktoBasics
12-14-2009, 02:53 PM
I doubt the Niners are as desperate to sell tickets as the Sixers were.

peewee's lovechild
12-14-2009, 04:34 PM
Coach Singletary has no patience for that dumbass.

It might be worth it to have that retard back on the Niners just to see Coach Singletary go all medieval on his ass during a game.

san antonio spurs
12-14-2009, 10:41 PM
Coach Singletary has no patience for that dumbass.

It might be worth it to have that retard back on the Niners just to see Coach Singletary go all medieval on his ass during a game.
Lol, I think for that reason the niners would be on national TV every game. Who wouldn't watch that?

symple19
12-14-2009, 10:54 PM
No way, no how, ain't happenin. A TO return to the Bay is the stuff nightmares are made of

cherylsteele
12-15-2009, 02:12 AM
No way, no how, ain't happenin. A TO return to the Bay is the stuff nightmares are made of
He could still return to the bay........as a Raider maybe. Remember Al Davis owns the team.