PDA

View Full Version : Only lame fans quit

Da Boys Da Best
12-14-2009, 05:11 PM
All you Cowboys fans are pathetic. Everybody knows the Cowboys are the best in the league and they will still win the SB. I hope all of you fans don't celebrate when Romo is holding up the SB trophy and the MVP trophy at the same time.

This thred is for real fans that still know the Cowboys are number 1!!

Warlord23
12-14-2009, 05:17 PM
This troll fails

Da Boys Da Best
12-14-2009, 05:19 PM
I'm not a troll. I came here from cowboys-forum.com.

IronMexican
12-14-2009, 05:20 PM
This troll does suck. Worse than LOL Texans.

Da Boys Da Best
12-14-2009, 05:21 PM
You haters don't know shit about football and what it is to be a fan.

samikeyp
12-14-2009, 05:33 PM
How long you been a fan?

Shank
12-14-2009, 05:50 PM
For some reason, there are only "long-time" Cowboys fans.

Just ask them.

In10se
12-14-2009, 05:53 PM
I'm a Cowboys fan too but Im realistic about it. I think Cowboys fans in general overestimate this team greatly. They aren't a great team or in the top 5 in the NFL, they're a second tier team that when matched against the elite teams like SD or NO has to play nearly flawless football to win. They just aren't as good as those teams or the Colts/Vikings either. I think Wade has done a good job, Garrett has made a lot of coaching mistakes, and the team plays hard and really has the desire to win but just isn't good enough to overcome the mistakes. When things get tough in the red zone and you have to beat your man straight up down the line it's just not getting done. Like Parcells used to say, football is about putting a hat on a hat and driving forward, but what happens when their hats are better than your hats?

I think they played a good game against the Chargers but they made a few mistakes and the Chargers are the better team so Dallas couldn't overcome them to win. What I was disappointed with were the losses to the Giants who aren't better than the Cowboys but just outplayed them and wanted it more. The Cowboys have 2 game left against teams that are on their level or lower and those are the games they have to win.

In10se
12-14-2009, 05:54 PM

samikeyp
12-14-2009, 06:14 PM

Just ask them.

If 1970 qualifies...then yes. :)

SpursFanFirst
12-14-2009, 06:35 PM
I'm not a troll. I came here from cowboys-forum.com.

Get kicked out, did ya? That's understandable.

redskinfan
12-14-2009, 07:15 PM
All you Cowboys fans are pathetic. Everybody knows the Cowboys are the best in the league and they will still win the SB. I hope all of you fans don't celebrate when Romo is holding up the SB trophy and the MVP trophy at the same time.

This thred is for real fans that still know the Cowboys are number 1!!

is this Mike Taylor?

LOL texans
12-14-2009, 07:19 PM
This troll does suck. Worse than LOL Texans.

I resent that shit mexican.

J.T.
12-14-2009, 07:22 PM

Just ask them.

On the real. Call out any Cowboy fan for not being a fan until that 5th Super Bowl and they curiously become over 40 years old and have followed them their entire lives without realizing the Cowboys weren't even the first pro team in Texas.

BUMP
12-14-2009, 07:34 PM
On the real. Call out any Cowboy fan for not being a fan until that 5th Super Bowl and they curiously become over 40 years old and have followed them their entire lives without realizing the Cowboys weren't even the first pro team in Texas.

I've seen the same thing for Colts and Pats fans who say they followed the team long before Manning and Brady.

For the record, i didn't really watch football since 2000 so im not like the Cowboy fans you speak of

Goran Dragic
12-14-2009, 07:37 PM
i'm starting to think LOL Texans is Monos. He loves to hate on the Texans, and I don't ever remember him and LOL Texans getting in an argument of any kind.

J.T.
12-14-2009, 07:41 PM
i'm starting to think LOL Texans is Monos. He loves to hate on the Texans, and I don't ever remember him and LOL Texans getting in an argument of any kind.

Doubt it. I've caught LOL texans dogging on Cutler a few times this season and we all know how stretch feels about Culter.

SpursFanFirst
12-14-2009, 07:42 PM

I having memories starting around 1980. I was about 5 then.
I'm definitely not the world's biggest Cowboy fan, but still follow them when I can.

I don't remember the Oilers ever being on the radar in my house...only the Cowboys.

Goran Dragic
12-14-2009, 07:43 PM
Doubt it. I've caught LOL texans dogging on Cutler a few times this season and we all know how stretch feels about Culter.

I think Monos has seen people are starting to suspect it's stretch so he's trying to give little hint's it's stretch without making it obvious that he's intentionally trying to make it look like stretch.

J.T.
12-14-2009, 07:45 PM
I think Monos has seen people are starting to suspect it's stretch so he's trying to give little hint's it's stretch without making it obvious that he's intentionally trying to make it look like stretch.

LOL texans football analysis style reeks of stretch too. According to what stretch said on Xbox live, he's brothers with mono (although from what I gather brothers more in the sense that they shared heroin needles and consider themselves blood brothers rather than a real, biological blood relation), so who really knows. I don't think it's mono, though.

SpursFanFirst
12-14-2009, 07:45 PM
I've seen the same thing for Colts and Pats fans who say they followed the team long before Manning and Brady.

2002 here. That's when I moved to Indy. Before that, I never followed them.

4chan
12-14-2009, 07:49 PM
He's been posting here for 6 months and you group of fucktards don't know who's troll he is? I thought the nfl forumers were better than that.

IronMexican
12-14-2009, 07:51 PM

mono has called Cutler overrated.

LOL texans
12-14-2009, 07:52 PM
:lmao

IronMexican
12-14-2009, 07:52 PM
He's been posting here for 6 months and you group of fucktards don't know who's troll he is? I thought the nfl forumers were better than that.

So it's dirk? Cause this troll is obviously dirk.

samikeyp
12-14-2009, 07:54 PM

Sad...but true....although in a month and a half....I turn 40. :toast

LOL texans
12-14-2009, 07:54 PM
Im just me fellas...Im just a poster like you.

Spursfan092120
12-14-2009, 09:44 PM
Been a Cowboys fan since 1985...well...that I can remember. I was born a Cowboys fan, but I remember rooting for them since then...I was 5.

Da Boys Da Best
12-15-2009, 04:02 PM
It's a blessing to be a Cowboys fan. A real fan like me and Spursfan092120 not a bitch ass fan like all you QUITTERS!

Whisky Dog
12-15-2009, 04:06 PM
To be a true fan you need to have blind faith in Wade Phillips when it's obvious he can't get the team to the level of the top in the NFL? That they will be lucky to win 2 of the last 3 and will get a 1st round bounce again?

Da Boys Da Best
12-15-2009, 04:14 PM
A true Cowboys fan knows the greatness of the team and knows they are better than any other team no matter what. Only bitch ass fans talk shit about the team.

The Cowboys ARE THE NFL!!

Horry For 3!
12-15-2009, 04:19 PM
Been a Cowboys fan since 1985...well...that I can remember. I was born a Cowboys fan, but I remember rooting for them since then...I was 5.

I am in the same boat, my family has always been Cowboys fans so I grew up a Cowboy fan. I still have my Aikman and Emmitt jerseys from when I was young.

Horry For 3!
12-15-2009, 04:24 PM
I can still remember the Super Bowl XXVII of 92-93 when the Cowboys destroyed the Bills. I know where I was and everything, I was 7 years old then.

samikeyp
12-15-2009, 04:28 PM

I am in the same boat, my family has always been Cowboys fans so I grew up a Cowboy fan. I still have my Aikman and Emmitt jerseys from when I was young.

I can still remember the Super Bowl XXVII of 92-93 when the Cowboys destroyed the Bills. I know where I was and everything, I was 7 years old then.

Amateurs. ;)

:lol

J.T.
12-15-2009, 07:16 PM
I wish I could remember Super Bowl XLI. I was pretty fucking drunk and decided to reach blackout status after Vinatieri shanked that FG before halftime, costing me the squares for the 2nd quarter (to rub salt in the wound, that missed FG ended up giving the shmuck who won the 1st quarter the win for the 2nd quarter too) and the $75 that went with it. Last thing I really remember is doing a kegstand for the number of seconds of the combined final score... 46 I think. Cowboy fans were saying shit like "We beat the Colts this year so WE really won the Super Bowl!!!"

samikeyp
12-15-2009, 07:34 PM
I wish I could remember Super Bowl XLI. I was pretty fucking drunk and decided to reach blackout status after Vinatieri shanked that FG before halftime, costing me the squares for the 2nd quarter (to rub salt in the wound, that missed FG ended up giving the shmuck who won the 1st quarter the win for the 2nd quarter too) and the $75 that went with it. Last thing I really remember is doing a kegstand for the number of seconds of the combined final score... 46 I think. Cowboy fans were saying shit like "We beat the Colts this year so WE really won the Super Bowl!!!"

:lol

You have said that before...too funny...its like people who say "well I count it as a win for (insert team here) because they played harder or they got screwed by the refs. More and more elements of fandom have sunk to new levels of suck.

DBryant88
12-16-2009, 11:07 AM
It's a blessing to be a Cowboys fan. A real fan like me and Spursfan092120 not a bitch ass fan like all you QUITTERS!

so this is spursfans troll? :lol

mexicanjunior
12-16-2009, 11:36 AM
The Cowboys are done...time to start scouting the draft.

SpuronyourFace
12-16-2009, 11:55 AM

Thats funny coming from a Colts bandwagoning fuck like you J.T.

Cowboys have always had one of the largest fanbases since the 70's homo. The fact that kill in merchandising year in and year out, even when they suck might give one a clue about that....... Unless your a Colts fan with Peyton Mannings dick so far in their mouth that it's pounding their brain, killing brain cells and making them dumber and dumber and dumber.

Goran Dragic
12-16-2009, 11:58 AM

Cowboys have always had one of the largest fanbases since the 70's homo. The fact that kill in merchandising year in and year out, even when they suck might give one a clue about that....... Unless your a Colts fan with Peyton Mannings dick so far in their mouth that it's pounding their brain, killing brain cells and making them dumber and dumber and dumber.

What's up? I see you're mom is done on the computer for awhile. You're lucky, when I was 13, I didn't have unsupervised internet.

samikeyp
12-16-2009, 12:22 PM
FWIW, JT has always been a Colts fan....can't bandwagon a team if you start there.

DBryant88
12-16-2009, 01:49 PM
FWIW, JT has always been a Colts fan....can't bandwagon a team if you start there.

true that

dirk4mvp
12-16-2009, 01:55 PM

http://knowyourmeme.com/i/29355/original/U_MAD_obama.JPG?1260037596

J.T.
12-16-2009, 02:08 PM
it's okay spermonyourface, one of these days a nice girl will feel sorry for you and finally give you your first lay, until then i guess you'll just have to keep jerking it to visions of twat men

DBryant88
12-16-2009, 02:24 PM
it's okay spermonyourface, one of these days a nice girl will feel sorry for you and finally give you your first lay, until then i guess you'll just have to keep jerking it to visions of twat men

:jack:jack:jack:jack:jack

Dr Cox
12-17-2009, 02:28 PM
lol

Da Boys Da Best
12-19-2009, 10:16 PM
I see you all back on the bandwagon!!

LAME ASS "FANS"!

slick'81
12-19-2009, 11:00 PM
news flash i havent quit and the cowboys havent beat the saints either

Da Boys Da Best
12-19-2009, 11:14 PM
We beat the Aints before we even stepped on the field.

Ditty
12-20-2009, 02:12 AM
lol cowboys