PDA

View Full Version : AM Morning Radio Show-Full Circle

SequSpur
12-14-2009, 06:56 PM
Andy Everett is back? Dude...This dude is the biggest Pop Homer in the world. I heard this show this morning and immediately turned it when he went on his comparison of a Pop run organization vs. a Jerry Jones run organization.

WTF man???? How do they fucking compare? One is a coach who has ridden the coat tail of Tim Duncan in his prime and now ain't worth a shit...the other is an owner who has built a castle and is making money...WTF???

Also, wasn't this dude part of the Jay Howard Homer team that was cast off the island? WTF?

Come on Peter....Get Rob or Jason back... This dude causes me to much stress and bruises on my head from beating it against the wall....

Turn the fuckin page...

WTF...

Solid D
12-14-2009, 07:26 PM
Glad you caught up. Andy and Peter have had a show going on for quite some time now.

Get Rob or Jason back? Rob can't move his feet any more but he's still pretty good at pop-a-shot from the arc and playing P-I-G. And get Jason back? Jason Hart is probably available for the right price with their current salary position.

SequSpur
12-14-2009, 08:22 PM
Glad you caught up. Andy and Peter have had a show going on for quite some time now.

Get Rob or Jason back? Rob can't move his feet any more but he's still pretty good at pop-a-shot from the arc and playing P-I-G. And get Jason back? Jason Hart is probably available for the right price with their current salary position.

stay out of my topics....you're almost as dumb as Ducks.