PDA

View Full Version : Report: A-Rod And Hudson End Relationship

crc21209
12-15-2009, 01:11 AM
14th December, 2009 - 6:17 pm
MSNBC - Alex Rodriguez and Kate Hudson have broken off their relationship, according to a report from Gossipcop.com.

Hudson was seen leaving a celebration at New York nightclub 1OAK in a huff.

Last Thursday, Hudson appeared on “Late Show With David Letterman” and giggled her way through a series of questions about the baseball star. The couple appeared in good spirits together at Hudson’s premiere for her new film, “Nine,” on Dec. 4 in London.

The news of the breakup took a mutual friend of the couple by surprise. “Wow, they were happy a week ago,” she said.

http://baseball.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/18062/20091214/report_a_rod_and_hudson_end_relationship/

Well it looks like A-Rod is gonna go back to choking...:lol

JMarkJohns
12-15-2009, 10:48 AM
Life imitating art... all this does is lead to him reciting Almost Famous lines to her in attempts to woo her back, "Can we just skip the vibe, and go straight to us laughing about this? ... I want you around like last year ... I'm never as good as when you're there ... Give me your address. I'm coming to you, this time ..."

JamStone
12-15-2009, 12:54 PM
I was thinking more like "You, Me, and Dupree" and A-Rod didn't have the heart to tell Nick Swisher that he couldn't crash on the couch anymore and had to move out.