PDA

View Full Version : Why do white People like Chilli's?

Ignignokt
12-15-2009, 12:41 PM
Gayest restaurant in the whole world only second to applebees.

Dr. Gonzo
12-15-2009, 12:43 PM
Gay as in the food is not good or gay as in there are glory holes in the bathroom?

mardigan
12-15-2009, 12:50 PM
Southwestern egg rolls are the shit.

BacktoBasics
12-15-2009, 12:51 PM
Anything can succeed with a good marketing plan and average or better product.

Dr. Gonzo
12-15-2009, 12:53 PM
Anything can succeed with a good marketing plan and average or better product.

Signed,
Jerry Jones

oh crap
Their honey chipotle tenders are decent.

oh crap
Signed,
Jerry Jones

:lol

koriwhat
12-15-2009, 12:58 PM
yeah chilis is pretty bad. only thing worth a damn there is there corn on the cobb and even that sucks at times.

peewee's lovechild
12-15-2009, 01:00 PM
Signed,
Jerry Jones

Haha. Puto.

mrsmaalox
12-15-2009, 01:01 PM
The first time I went to a Chili's I wanted to get chili. But, they didn't serve it. :wtf

JudynTX
12-15-2009, 01:01 PM
I go to Chili's to drink. :D

boutons_deux
12-15-2009, 01:14 PM
All these "casual dining" chains have a horrible time with customer loyalty since they all serve the same type of food (and it's all made by Sysco)

Dr. Gonzo
12-15-2009, 01:15 PM
All these "casual dining" chains have a horrible time with customer loyalty since they all serve the same type of food (and it's all made by Sysco)

It's made by the Thong Song guy?

tlongII
12-15-2009, 01:16 PM
I love Chilli's.

Michael Scott
12-15-2009, 01:17 PM
Chillis is where business is done. It's the new golf course.

Try the Awesome Blossom, extra awesome

IronMexican
12-15-2009, 01:18 PM
Chillis is where business is done. It's the new golf course.

Try the Awesome Blossom, extra awesome

:lol This is what I thought about when I saw this thread. Good episode.

JudynTX
12-15-2009, 01:22 PM
:lol This is what I thought about when I saw this thread. Good episode.

:lol +1 The Dunder Awards

I. Hustle
12-15-2009, 01:27 PM
I think I like the skillet queso. I can't remember if it's from there or not. I got the honey chipotle tenders the other day because someone gave me a gift card and I didn't want to pay for lunch.

iggypop123
12-15-2009, 01:36 PM
i prefer rallys. or is it checkers in SA?

Frenzy
12-15-2009, 01:36 PM
Eh..nothing above average. Not worth a wait either...plus they always have lines.

I never heard of "cheddar's" till they opened up recently near 151 and 410 anyone been there? I never been since I don't like waiting and always looks like they have a line. I assume this is just another chilli's

I. Hustle
12-15-2009, 01:38 PM
i prefer rallys. or is it checkers in SA?

MMMMM I remember rally's. Are they the ones that would give you a bag of burgers? The chiliburgers?

Blue Jew
12-15-2009, 01:39 PM
It sometimes has to do with how you was raised. many Latino's had chicken and rice or Enchiladas for dinner so they can't get into the straight from the freezer onto your plate style of food that Chilli's provides on a daily basis.

Remember most of these white folks are people who were raised eating shit like this as a kid.

http://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/upload/2009/05/the_physics_of_hot_pockets/hot_pocket.jpg

http://www.salmonellablog.com/chicken_nuggest_edit.jpg

http://www.snow.edu/~kage/assets/tots.jpg

Now compare to this.

http://a3.vox.com/6a00ccff93dad8d7560109d0ee298b000f-500pi

ashbeeigh
12-15-2009, 02:03 PM
did you change it to "Why do 'white people' like Chilli's"? Seriously retarded.

CubanMustGo
12-15-2009, 02:16 PM
Eh..nothing above average. Not worth a wait either...plus they always have lines.

I never heard of "cheddar's" till they opened up recently near 151 and 410 anyone been there? I never been since I don't like waiting and always looks like they have a line. I assume this is just another chilli's

Cheddars has a wider menu than Chili's. It's decent, not spectacular.

CosmicCowboy
12-15-2009, 02:32 PM
I don't like Chili's and last time I checked I still have a lily white ass. Anything they can cook, I can cook better.

Transporter
12-15-2009, 02:37 PM
last time I checked I still have a lily white ass.

How clean was that mirror?

Alex Jones
12-15-2009, 02:40 PM
last time one of my servants checked I still have a lily white ass..

/fixed

Ignignokt
12-15-2009, 03:03 PM
It's hard to give sloppy when it's floppy.

leemajors
12-15-2009, 03:04 PM

most restaurants do.

Ignignokt
12-15-2009, 03:06 PM
Honeydijon applewood pecan crusted chicken Tenders... seriouslah?

Just because you sell trailers, and you have a boring life, doesn't mean this is the correct way to spice up your life.

Susan Boyle
12-15-2009, 03:13 PM
The dude is lucky if his wife remembers to put Tabasco sauce with his spam sandwich.

Ignignokt
12-15-2009, 03:20 PM
The dude is lucky if his wife remembers to put Tabasco sauce with his spam sandwich.

rofl!

Ignignokt
12-15-2009, 03:24 PM
When in dallas.. all the white people eat that chain food up like nothing.

I can imagine Stretch, Mono, and Findog conversing at a Tom's Thumb parking lot.

Findog: Hey scrotes, so you gonna meet me at Gretchen and Cody's pad for the Kegger?

Stretch: Yeah bro, but first let's meet at Chillis.(throws the CBF metal sign with both hands). We should get the Applewood Bacon Chipotle Ranch Fajitas.Yeah!

Mono: Dude, everyone knows you only go to chilli's for the Southwestern Eggrolls ,Broseph!

ChumpDumper
12-15-2009, 04:40 PM
Southwestern egg rolls are the shit.Those are good, but I can get them frozen at the grocery store and not have to put up with actually going to Chilis.

Soul_Patch
12-15-2009, 04:45 PM
I dont mind Chili's...the skillet queso is pretty awesome...the service there is absolutely fucking terrible though. I rarely tip more than 10% when im there

bus driver
12-15-2009, 05:57 PM
I go to Chili's to drink. :D

true

Steel
12-15-2009, 06:12 PM
Hey, I'm white and I fucking hate that place. Actually I only know one red head that likes that place. Oh, and one Mexican,too. But, I'm pretty sure everyone else I know hates that place, no matter their race. The thing I hate most is the chips and salsa. Nasty thin oily chips. Worse chips ever! ! ! I've actually gotten food poisoning from there. The only thing I will eat are the chicken tacos. . . and, those are still so so. Rather make them at home.

I try to stay away from that place, but if I shall ever return I'm going with what is mentioned above, Beer!

benefactor
12-15-2009, 06:37 PM
Those are good, but I can get them frozen at the grocery store and not have to put up with actually going to Chilis.
This.

...and Cheddars is much better than Chilis IMO. Their Philly cheesesteak and beer battered shimp are both pretty solid entrees for a chain.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-15-2009, 10:29 PM
When in dallas.. all the white people eat that chain food up like nothing.

I can imagine Stretch, Mono, and Findog conversing at a Tom's Thumb parking lot.

Findog: Hey scrotes, so you gonna meet me at Gretchen and Cody's pad for the Kegger?

Stretch: Yeah bro, but first let's meet at Chillis.(throws the CBF metal sign with both hands). We should get the Applewood Bacon Chipotle Ranch Fajitas.Yeah!

Mono: Dude, everyone knows you only go to chilli's for the Southwestern Eggrolls ,Broseph!

what about pappadaeux?
lol cbf metal sign

Ignignokt
12-15-2009, 11:09 PM
Honestly nevah evah .. evah evah.. had Pappadeux.

But if it's pure seafood, well then i can't hate.

I absolutely love seafood.

I'll eat anything under the sea.. even huge bukkake loaded looking eel.

Ignignokt
12-15-2009, 11:09 PM
Honestly nevah evah .. evah evah.. had Pappadeux.

But if it's pure seafood, well then i can't hate.

I absolutely love seafood.

I'll eat anything under the sea.. even huge bukkake loaded looking eel.

mookie2001
12-15-2009, 11:11 PM
the spurs are playing like shit

Ignignokt
12-15-2009, 11:11 PM
Those are good, but I can get them frozen at the grocery store and not have to put up with actually going to Chilis.

What?? you mean you wouldn't go to chillis just to have those fresh SW egg rolls made from scratch, by Vietsican grandmas in the back rolling egg roll wraps, made from the finest ingredients?

Ignignokt
12-15-2009, 11:15 PM
the spurs are playing like shit

For reals.. ask CBF where they are showing in dallas.

coo, thanx broseph!

Cant_Be_Faded
12-15-2009, 11:30 PM
wtf

pappadaeux is the fucking bomb, almost anything you can ever order there is amazing, if you feel like paying the price.
I said "What about pappadaeux?" in response to your DFW whites and chain resturants comment because that place attracts people of darker pigmentation from all corners of the metroplex.

Also, I didn't renew it but somehow my league pass has still not shut off from free preview. So hooray for me I guess. Get to watch the spurs empire crumble like Rorizor.

Ignignokt
12-16-2009, 12:01 AM
wtf

pappadaeux is the fucking bomb, almost anything you can ever order there is amazing, if you feel like paying the price.
I said "What about pappadaeux?" in response to your DFW whites and chain resturants comment because that place attracts people of darker pigmentation from all corners of the metroplex.

Also, I didn't renew it but somehow my league pass has still not shut off from free preview. So hooray for me I guess. Get to watch the spurs empire crumble like Rorizor.

I said, i've never had it.

But if it's good unadulterated Seafood without the thai honey dip, chipotle remoulade, applewood bacon shrimp fusion crap.. then dude.... srslah!

I'm gonna go there this spring, when i get loaded.

SpursBabe99
12-16-2009, 12:05 AM
Yeah! I heard Pappadaeux was really good...I wanna try it! && I loved Cheddars!! It was actually really really good....it was way more snazzy inside though, more than Chilis! They all wear ties lol I'd recommend and it seemed the prices were a little bit better.

Ignignokt
12-16-2009, 12:08 AM
I'm mixed on cheddars.

There's nothing healthy at cheddars.. and like i wasn't expecting it. But even the honey dijon chicken, i read on an MSNBC blog, that it is pumped with glaze that totals the sucrose of nine donuts.

Come to think of it, cheddars is pretty horrible if it weren't for the decent sides, the buffalo chicken tenders, and the decent drinks.

Ignignokt
12-16-2009, 12:08 AM
I'm mixed on cheddars.

There's nothing healthy at cheddars.. and like i wasn't expecting it. But even the honey dijon chicken, i read on an MSNBC blog, that it is pumped with glaze that totals the sucrose of nine donuts.

Come to think of it, cheddars is pretty horrible if it weren't for the decent sides, the buffalo chicken tenders, and the decent drinks.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-16-2009, 12:16 AM
we went to cheddars once for lunch
price was reasonable, I got a chicken sandwich or something. Didn't seem too unhealthy....the place seemed okay

mookie2001
12-16-2009, 12:18 AM
uhh ohh everyone listen to tha cbf restaurant review, let me get out my tomtom gps and enter these north richland hills dog and duck saloons

plano cafe
go ahead

mrsmaalox
12-16-2009, 12:54 AM
The only Pappadaeux I've ever been to is here in SA on 410. Last time I was there, about 6 months ago, I was pretty disappointed and decided that would be my last visit.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-16-2009, 01:14 AM
uhh ohh everyone listen to tha cbf restaurant review, let me get out my tomtom gps and enter these north richland hills dog and duck saloons

plano cafe
go ahead

beats doin jack shit in victoria eatin whataburger and siesta every day

greyforest
12-16-2009, 01:15 AM
chilis along with many other large chains have been very gradually decreasing the quality of their food for years

Ignignokt
12-16-2009, 01:18 AM

plano cafe
go ahead

Rofl!

You should try tipicos in carrolton.

Best Northern regional mexican food in texas.

You will cry because it will remind you of the time you would come home from 4th grade, and there would be papas con carne guisada wif tortillas y frijoles, and you're mom and dad were still together.

You still loved lemonade, still barbecued every weekend. Never had anything with Chipotle, blue cheese, or applewood bacon, or anything like mini burgers with irish rings..

Everything was innocent back then, and Mtv was cutting edge.

Ignignokt
12-16-2009, 01:20 AM
beats doin jack shit in victoria eatin whataburger and siesta every day

or that god awful pizza buffet along the same street where that old Furrs cafeteria is at.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-16-2009, 01:22 AM
or that god awful pizza buffet along the same street where that old Furrs cafeteria is at.

Mr Gattis?

That place was amazing. It had the best arcade in the city for like ten straight years. Five bucks used to last a kid 3 hours back then. It was kid heaven.

Ignignokt
12-16-2009, 01:24 AM
Mr Gattis?

That place was amazing. It had the best arcade in the city for like ten straight years. Five bucks used to last a kid 3 hours back then. It was kid heaven.

Oh hell no.. Mr GATTIS IS DA SHIT!

I LOVE THAT PLACE. But there was a weird pizza place in victoria that was total ass.

I still eat gattis when i can, and i still dip ranch with cheesesticks like a true ese.
Mr Gattis has the best RANCH bar nOne! in da VErse brosef!

jack sommerset
12-16-2009, 12:12 PM
I went to the Chilli's all the time when I lived in SA. One of the few places I felt like I was living America again.

EmptyMan
12-16-2009, 12:28 PM
Mexican food is da shiiiiiiiit. The more run down the building, the better.

Applebee's & Chili's...wtf

z0sa
12-16-2009, 12:29 PM
I like Chili's because the food and service has always been exceptional. They've never given me a reason to not like them..

Dex
12-16-2009, 01:45 PM
Barbeque Saaaaauce

Ignignokt
12-16-2009, 03:26 PM
I like Chili's because the food and service has always been exceptional. They've never given me a reason to not like them..

chode

JoeChalupa
12-16-2009, 03:44 PM
I've known to eat at Chili's. Not bad.

Ignignokt
12-16-2009, 03:58 PM
I've known to eat at Chili's. Not bad.

You've been known to get cuck'd.