PDA

View Full Version : One of the Best WR in The Leage Believes

Da Boys Da Best
12-15-2009, 03:49 PM
IRVING, Texas -- Dallas Cowboys (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=dal) wide receiver Roy Williams (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=5532) looks forward to the challenge of facing a Super Bowl championship team Saturday night.
Except the 13-0 New Orleans Saints (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=nor) haven't ever been to a Super Bowl, much less won one.
"Might as well crown them, right?" Williams said with more than a hint of saracasm Tuesday. "They're undefeated. It's December. We don't have a chance."
With a straight face, Williams said he is also looking forward to a rematch with the Saints in the Superdome.
"This is a two-round fight, and this is just the first round, in my eyes," Williams said. "I don't know about everybody else, but I think we're going to see this team in the playoffs down the road."
The odds of that happening increase dramatically if the Cowboys (8-5) can win Saturday. If they don't, their playoff hopes will be on the ropes.
But that hasn't stopped Williams from taking on an Ali-like swagger.
"If we pack our bags and show up in New Orleans on Saturday night," he said, "we should be victorious."
Tim MacMahon covers the Cowboys for ESPN Dallas. You can follow him on Twitter (http://twitter.com/espn_macmahon) or leave a question for his weekly mailbag (http://espn.go.com/dallas/mailbag/_/id/29518).

Da Boys Da Best
12-15-2009, 03:50 PM
That's a real man and he knows they are going to roll the Aints.

Shank
12-15-2009, 03:51 PM
Where's the connection between "one of the best WRs in the league" and Roy Williams?

peewee's lovechild
12-15-2009, 03:51 PM
"Hot Damn!! If I had 10 more guys like him, I'd own the NFL!" - Jerruh Jones

Da Boys Da Best
12-15-2009, 03:52 PM
STFU Hater!

Roy is the second best in the league next to Miles Austin.

Shank
12-15-2009, 03:56 PM
STFU Hater!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm out.

IronMexican
12-15-2009, 03:57 PM
I can't decide which is the worse troll

samikeyp
12-15-2009, 04:19 PM
Where's the connection between "one of the best WRs in the league" and Roy Williams?

They both play in the NFL and are carbon based life forms....after that....:lol

BUMP
12-15-2009, 04:46 PM
I actually like this type of swagger. We're sucking right now, and we have virtually no chance as is. What's the worst that could happen? We lose? Well we're supposed to lose. Who knows? Maybe it will fire up the rest of the team but thats just wishful thinking.

LakerHater
12-15-2009, 06:05 PM
where's the connection between "one of the best wrs in the league" and roy williams?
qft!

760Spursfan
12-15-2009, 06:38 PM
I actually think that the cowboys will beat the saints. The saints should be 12-1 if the skins kicker would have made that FG and ATL almost beat them last week with Redman at QB....

Greg Oden
12-15-2009, 06:43 PM
I actually think that the cowboys will beat the saints. The saints should be 12-1 if the skins kicker would have made that FG and ATL almost beat them last week with Redman at QB....

And no Burner Turner. The Saints aren't unbeatable. The Cowboys have a legit shot.

J.T.
12-15-2009, 06:44 PM
STFU Hater!

I was going to post a witty declaration of independence style retort with the names of every WR better than Roy Williams signed beneath it, but I got to about 25 and got bored.

Dr. Gonzo
12-15-2009, 06:53 PM
This troll is worse than beefanus.

K-State Spur
12-16-2009, 11:06 AM

They've let the bad teams hang with them more than once this year - but they've also rolled almost every decent opponent they have played.

They seem to play to the level of their opponent. If they respect the Cowboys, they'll beat them by a couple scores.

DBryant88
12-16-2009, 11:13 AM
:vomit::idiot

BlackSwordsMan
12-16-2009, 01:14 PM
roy williams is the richard jefferson of nfl

BlackSwordsMan
12-16-2009, 01:14 PM
i dunno what that means but they both suck

SpuronyourFace
12-16-2009, 01:19 PM
They've let the bad teams hang with them more than once this year - but they've also rolled almost every decent opponent they have played.

They seem to play to the level of their opponent. If they respect the Cowboys, they'll beat them by a couple scores.

True. The Cowboys play to their opponents level each and every time. This is why they are going no where this year.

I fully expect NO to beat Dallas by around 10 points or so.

Spursfan092120
12-16-2009, 03:02 PM
I actually like this type of swagger. We're sucking right now, and we have virtually no chance as is. What's the worst that could happen? We lose? Well we're supposed to lose. Who knows? Maybe it will fire up the rest of the team but thats just wishful thinking.
Agreed. We win this game, and we should definitely start rolling...if we don't...oh well, we weren't supposed to anyway.

Spursfan092120
12-16-2009, 03:03 PM
i dunno what that means but they both suck
It means nothing..it's just a way for you to try to be cute and bitch about something at the same time..we've gotten used to it though...carry on.

Whisky Dog
12-16-2009, 03:07 PM
Whoever's troll this is - either one of you Colts or Texans fags - you're too obvious. Should have made it better. You went full retard, and everyone knows you never go full retard.

mojorizen7
12-16-2009, 04:56 PM
My guess is that the OP's posts coincide with the tardy bell going on and off at the middle school down the road.

760Spursfan
12-16-2009, 05:05 PM

This is true and they are playing in New Orleans but I still think the Cowgirls have a good chance to beat the saints this week.

cherylsteele
12-17-2009, 02:34 AM
STFU Hater!

And DeMarcus Ruseell is the 2nd best QB in the league according to your "logic".