PDA

View Full Version : So Duncan's still got it.....

da_suns_fan
12-16-2009, 12:22 AM
And no one seems to care.

Also, the suns' broadcast had a poll of "who was the most hated Spur" for Suns fans to text in their answers. In first was Robert Horry who edged out Bowen followed by Ginobili. In last was Duncan. I said "Who the hell hates Tim Duncan?!!"

Seriously, Ginobili still makes my blood boil, but 99% of Suns fans have nothing but respect and admiration for Tim Duncan.

ElNono
12-16-2009, 12:25 AM
Duncan is our hero, and the sole reason that there's still hope to turn this around...
He will be there when you need him. The question now is who is going to join him for the battle ahead.

DesignatedT
12-16-2009, 12:26 AM
Lol. who's hated the most poll. wow.

HarlemHeat37
12-16-2009, 12:27 AM
I have to show some love to da_suns_fan for the RJ talk..

Sean Cagney
12-16-2009, 12:27 AM
Duncan is that mutahfukkin man three times thats why, nobody can deny SI player of the decade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JustinJDW
12-16-2009, 12:28 AM
The suns had a whos hated the most poll on TV? WTF :lmaoYeah, the Mavs had one too. I saw it while watching a Mavs game, and they weren't even playing the Spurs in that game. :lol

But yeah, Timmy does still got it, and believe me, we do care. We worship the guy.

Mr.Robinson
I hate the Suns. Every single pansy ass one of them.

da_suns_fan
I have to show some love to da_suns_fan for the RJ talk..

I gave that up......i made a promise to someone....cant remember who.

bgonzo53
12-16-2009, 12:29 AM
next time around we ain't going to mess around and take care of business like we did in the 3rd qtr

blkroadrunners
12-16-2009, 12:30 AM
Yeah, the Mavs had one too. I saw it while watching a Mavs game, and they weren't even playing the Spurs in that game. :lol

Wow, that is crazy. :lol

Goran Dragic
12-16-2009, 12:33 AM
Also, the suns' broadcast had a poll of "who was the most hated Spur" for Suns fans to text in their answers.

Pretty stupid to give Spurs fans the satisfaction of knowing that.

duncan228
12-16-2009, 12:35 AM

We care. There's a Forum devoted just to Duncan here. :)

Seriously, Ginobili still makes my blood boil, but 99% of Suns fans have nothing but respect and admiration for Tim Duncan.

I find lots of fans of other teams who respect and admire Duncan. He's pretty pure in his motives, he only wants to win. He's one of the best to ever play, fans of the game can appreciate his game, no matter what team they root for.

greyforest
12-16-2009, 12:37 AM
kinda reminds me of last year, tim kicking everyones ass but with little to no help on offense, and no d

Ginobili2Duncan
12-16-2009, 12:48 AM

Also, the suns' broadcast had a poll of "who was the most hated Spur" for Suns fans to text in their answers. In first was Robert Horry who edged out Bowen followed by Ginobili. In last was Duncan. I said "Who the hell hates Tim Duncan?!!"

Well i guess we all know why Suns fans boo Ginobili everytime he has the ball at the US Airways Center :lol.

iggypop123
12-16-2009, 12:52 AM
most people like duncan and def respect him, except some guy from gatorade

Rapper
12-16-2009, 01:11 AM
But our beloved Timmy got booed in the intros of the all star game in Phoenix last year

Ice009
12-16-2009, 01:21 AM
Duncan is that mutahfukkin man three times thats why, nobody can deny SI player of the decade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey man check your PM box.

Sean Cagney
12-16-2009, 01:35 AM
most people like duncan and def respect him, except some guy from gatorade

Word, thats love man! He is one of the best to ever do it, if anyone says otherwise they are just mad at him for some reason.

jdev82
12-16-2009, 02:16 AM
But our beloved Timmy got booed in the intros of the all star game in Phoenix last year

i told you to stop posting. you have nothing constructive to give, in this forum or in life. i hope you fail in all your endeavors. may your children be born disfigured. i hate you.

SpursWench21
12-16-2009, 02:33 AM
Pretty stupid to give Spurs fans the satisfaction of knowing that.

pretty hilarious.. :downspin: i dont think i would waste money on a text for something like that... but imagine the possibilites if we had one.. :lmao

TDMVPDPOY
12-16-2009, 03:52 AM
another season wasting duncans production

another season got to put up with shit on this team that should be traded

Xylus
12-16-2009, 04:20 AM
I was in the arena tonight. When they announced the starting lineups for the Spurs, all of the Spurs players got booed like usual, but Duncan received very little jeering, while Parker was massively booed. When I talk to other Suns fans about the Spurs, it's always Bowen this and Ginobili that. Many hate Parker (me). But no one seems to hate Tim Duncan.

redzero
12-16-2009, 07:30 AM
Tim Duncan is pissing me off. How can I claim that he's done if he doesn't play like he is? FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Dro210
12-16-2009, 08:54 AM
If you hate Tim Duncan, something is wrong with you.

I feel so bad for him right now man. He deserves better. They should have gotten my boy and Timmy's boy, Stephen Jackson... but they didn't. They got RJ and he plays like a pussy, cause he is a pussy. And they need to trade Ginobili, cause he's not quite done yet, but he's pretty damn close, and he's not gonna have a revival. I always hesitate to talk down on him, but with what I've seen on certain nights this season, he's just not anywhere near consistantly good enough for what we need him to be anymore. He has flashes, but it's not always there for him anymore.

Fuck man, I hate to say that stuff, but it's so true.

I pray that Timmy gets a Godsend in Chris Bosh, just like Dave did with Tim. How nice would that be for him?

Yea, hate me now for talking about all the shit people hate to hear... Steve Jacks, Trade Manu, and the always popular Chris Bosh dream.... but you know it's all true.

TinTin
12-16-2009, 10:17 AM

I was watching the game. Duncan's face looked like he was at a funeral :lol

z0sa
12-16-2009, 10:30 AM
If they made Tim's life easy, and built a truly great team around him, I could see him and Tony going for years after his current contract ends.

As it is, Pop is playing him the max minutes he can afford right now just so we can stay in games.. RJ is still playing disjointed, Parker is tired/injured, Manu is returning and trying to hit his groove as well.

One can only hope they will up their levels of play, because Tim has already worked harder than I expected we would need this season.

Spursmania
12-16-2009, 10:33 AM
Tim Duncan is pissing me off. How can I claim that he's done if he doesn't play like he is? FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Well, most everyone else on the team is playing like their done right now. So, you can say that.:lol

Spursmania
12-16-2009, 10:38 AM
If they made Tim's life easy, and built a truly great team around him, I could see him and Tony going for years after his current contract ends.

As it is, Pop is playing him the max minutes he can afford right now just so we can stay in games.. RJ is still playing disjointed, Parker is tired/injured, Manu is returning and trying to hit his groove as well.

One can only hope they will up their levels of play, because Tim has already worked harder than I expected we would need this season.

Well said Zosa.

Duncan has been playing phenomenal much to the chagrin of those saying (more like wishing) he was done. It's not been a fairy tale ride thus far for the team. It's been more akin to mini-nightmares here and there. We can only keep hoping this team finds consistency and plays up to all the talent they currently have.

da_suns_fan
12-16-2009, 11:48 AM
Regardless, I remember Van Gundy talking about how Duncan looked to be limping at the start of the season, so a game like last night where he scored 34 without breaking a sweat is good for the SPurs.

Chomag
12-16-2009, 11:56 AM

I find lots of fans of other teams who respect and admire Duncan. He's pretty pure in his motives, he only wants to win. He's one of the best to ever play, fans of the game can appreciate his game, no matter what team they root for.

The one thing I hate about Timmy and his game is that it will sometime have to come to an end. Damn him for being a one of a kind player that we most likely not ever see again.

Even if the Spurs lose every game here on out. I have feel blessed that I had a chance to watch TD live in action. He does deserve more though.

spursfan09
12-16-2009, 01:23 PM
Duncan deserves better than Manu and and Tony playing thier health away during summer games.

Josepatches_
12-16-2009, 01:54 PM
IF Td is healthy He could stay in the elite of the NBA until he had 38-40 like Karl Malone.And clearly health was not a big problem for him along the years.Of course he had problems but not a lot to be 13 years playing 70-80 games per year.

The word is talent and you can't lose it with age.Right now he can't jump,he can't run as before but he has a lot of ways to score and he's smart to use them.Same to get rebounds or to be a good defensive player.

Of course he's not as god as he was but he will be better than most of the PF of the league until he retires.

Killakobe81
12-16-2009, 01:59 PM

I agree with OP and Duncan228 above.
As i have said many times ...I still take prime Duncan over Shaq because Shaq's true prime was only 2000 his MVP year all other years Duncan 9when healthy) has been the more reliable and CONSISTENTLY dominant player especially when regular season is factored in ...
If you quit calling him a PF he is EASILY the best center inthe NBA still ...over Dwight and even if Yao was healthy. Kobe, Duncan, Dirk and Nash should be appreciated becauae they have been great for a while (especially Tim & Kobe) and the game will miss those guys ...