PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Schedule

Trimble87
12-16-2009, 10:46 AM
I have been, and will remain, optimistic about the teams chances this year. But the "Its only..." excuse is starting to fall short for me. Playing the suns close for a quarter and a half is not somehting to be proud of. We were terrible last night, and this game sums up the entire season so far: dissapointing. Normally the Spurs really hit their stride in february, but given our upcoming schedule the time to right this ship is now.

Our next 13 games:
@Warriors
Pacers
Clippers
Trail Blazers
@Bucks
@Knicks
Timberwolves
Heat
@Wizards
@Raptors
Pistons
Mavericks
Nets

Given the quality of those teams we should easily be able to accumulate a 10-3 record over the next 3 weeks. The time for excuses is over. If this team has anything to look forward to this year, they have to start showing it on the court, right now.

:flag:

mexicanjunior
12-16-2009, 11:08 AM
I have been, and will remain, optimistic about the teams chances this year. But the "Its only..." excuse is starting to fall short for me. Playing the suns close for a quarter and a half is not somehting to be proud of. We were terrible last night, and this game sums up the entire season so far: dissapointing. Normally the Spurs really hit their stride in february, but given our upcoming schedule the time to right this ship is now.

Our next 13 games:
@Warriors
Pacers
Clippers
Trail Blazers
@Bucks
@Knicks
Timberwolves
Heat
@Wizards
@Raptors
Pistons
Mavericks
Nets

Given the quality of those teams we should easily be able to accumulate a 10-3 record over the next 3 weeks. The time for excuses is over. If this team has anything to look forward to this year, they have to start showing it on the court, right now.

:flag:

That schedule reeks of 7-6...