PDA

View Full Version : mono

stretch
12-16-2009, 10:55 AM
reports are saying anthony randolph is on the trading block...

everyone run for cover its about to be a mono jizz fest

Ghazi
12-16-2009, 11:17 AM
Dirk for Randolph

Chris Fall
12-16-2009, 11:34 AM
David West, Peja Stojakovic, Emeka Okafor, Julian Wright, Morris Peterson, James Posey, Darius Songaila, Hilton Armstrong, Sean Marks, Devin Brown, Marcus Thornton, and Darren Collison for Anthony Randolph.

monosylab1k
12-16-2009, 12:09 PM
Gooden + Shawne Williams for Randolph. I'll open mouth kiss Ghazi if that happens.

monosylab1k
12-16-2009, 12:10 PM
They say he's on the block because of maturity issues. Funny how ever player on the Warriors roster is portrayed as some immature malcontent. Maybe it has more to do with that franchise being a complete disaster in the front office.

Findog
12-16-2009, 12:11 PM
I don't think he's actually on the trading block, I think the Warriors are just such a shitty organization that whenever there is trouble in the locker room, they leak "trade rumors" as a leverage tool. The first order of biz for cleaning up the W's is for Cohan to sell and the new owner to fire Nellie and bring in a good basketball man, since Drunk Coach is in the Colonel Kurtz mode of his career.

Ghazi
12-16-2009, 12:12 PM
lol I forgot about Shawne Williams! :lol

mavs>spurs2
12-16-2009, 04:11 PM
gooden/ho/williams for ellis/randolph :lol

monosylab1k
12-16-2009, 06:20 PM
He is immature, very. I saw him dive into the stands for a ball he had no chance of getting, and drop kicked a lady in the head, and he didn't even stop to apologize. When Pau approached him to tell him that wasn't cool, he start talking shit to Pau.

Anthony Randolph and none of us here give a shit about some rich cunt from LA. She paid a shitload of money for those tickets, she knew what she was getting herself into. We all should be so lucky as to get kicked in the head by Anthony Randolph.

Gasol was probably just sticking up for his scissor sister.

Will Hunting
12-16-2009, 06:25 PM
Gasol was probably just sticking up for his scissor sister.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

bYF7RGIcAjo

stretch
12-16-2009, 06:26 PM
He is immature, very. I saw him dive into the stands for a ball he had no chance of getting, and drop kicked a lady in the head, and he didn't even stop to apologize. When Pau approached him to tell him that wasn't cool, he start talking shit to Pau.

youre a moron

z0sa
12-16-2009, 06:30 PM

:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow

Oh no!

JamStone
12-16-2009, 09:10 PM
I don't think Kobe apologized after he stuck his penis in that Colorado chicks booty hole.