PDA

View Full Version : Bryant not always loved, but respected everywhere

Pages : [1] 2

duncan228
12-16-2009, 12:50 PM
Bryant not always loved, but respected everywhere (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-jimlitke-121609&prov=ap&type=lgns)
By Jim Litke

Watching Kobe Bryant doin’ work on the Bulls in relative peace Tuesday night was a reminder that there’s always a way back.

Bryant wasn’t booed during the one-man show he staged in the first quarter— despite tormenting defender Kirk Heinrich repeatedly en route to 20 points in the period—and even elicited scattered chants of “MVP! MVP!” following a dunk in the closing seconds of the Lakers’ convincing 96-87 win. Five years ago, when Bryant was standing trial on a rape charge that was later dropped, even that bit of grudging admiration from fans on the road would have been almost unthinkable.

“We build up icons and we tear them down,” Lakers coach Phil Jackson mused before the game, when asked to compare the firestorm of criticism Bryant faced to the one engulfing Tiger Woods. “As much as they’ve been built up, they’ve been torn down.

“I saw it with Michael, obviously, as part of his retirement. There was the scandal about his gambling and so forth,” Jackson continued, referring to Jordan and their days together with the Bulls. “Those things are all redeemable. If you come back and show your character, and your character is about winning and about doing the job right, that’ll happen.”

While no two falls from grace are exactly alike—Woods stands accused of serial adultery, but not breaking the law—Jackson was right about this much: Sports fans are suckers for second acts.

Not all of them end well, of course. Mike Tyson left jail a bigger drawing card than he went in, but did precious little with that opportunity beyond digging a deeper hole for himself. “Why would anyone expect Mike to come out smarter?” promoter Lou Duva reasoned at the time, providing a perfect prologue for Tyson’s second act. “He went to prison for three years, not Princeton.”

Bryant doesn’t like to talk about the few semesters he spent in the school of hard knocks, walking away from a reporter who broached the topic in Los Angeles a few days ago. But there’s no question he mastered the important lessons.

They weren’t just about playing great basketball, since Bryant proved even in the midst of the trial, that he could handle that kind of pressure. He averaged 24 points that season and played all 82 games, including several after being whisked from a Colorado courtroom and delivered to the basketball court in a private jet and limousines.

Until then, teamwork was something the other guys on Bryant’s team were supposed to worry about. But in short order, Lakers owner Jerry Buss ran off Shaquille O’Neal and Jackson—since rehired—and gave Bryant a long-term contract, essentially pushing all his chips to the center of the table in a gamble that Bryant would come back a changed man. What Buss had in mind was not a better jump shot, but someone with the leadership qualities Bryant always parroted, but never really practiced.

We know now how that experiment turned out. Whether Bryant is a changed man away from the court, only his wife and family know. But on it, what always seemed like anger suddenly became purpose, as though he finally realized his legacy depended on not being just the best player on the floor every night, but the one who makes everyone else around him better.

That’s the Bryant who emerges, finally, from Spike Lee’s documentary, “Kobe Doin’ Work,” a former gunslinger-turned-sheriff who makes it his responsibility to keep everyone pointed in the same direction. After winning a championship last season, the Lakers have begun this one in imposing fashion. That’s because of Bryant, who finds little adulation away from the Staples Center, but has earned respect everywhere.

The parallels to Woods, as noted above, aren’t exact. But it’s interesting that according to one report, Woods told a friend during a phone conversation the day following his car crash that he was thinking about running out to a jewelry store to buy a “Kobe Special.” That, Woods explained a moment later, was a ring with a huge diamond attached, “a house on a finger.”

It’s hard to imagine Woods—at the moment, anyway—holding a press conference to make a tearful confession of his sins, the way Bryant did a half-dozen years ago, when the rape charges were first announced. But it’s easy to picture Woods, after an appropriate time away devoted to trying to salvage his marriage, returning to the sport he dominated with enough motivation to last the rest of his golfing life.

lefty
12-16-2009, 12:51 PM
Kobe has matured a lot

Fuck LBJ

Chomag
12-16-2009, 12:59 PM
Why would he want your love? He will just take it anyway.

jacobdrj
12-16-2009, 01:01 PM
Before 2003, I was in the 'respect, but no love' category.
After 2003, I lost all respect for him.

ElNono
12-16-2009, 01:02 PM
lol respect

21_Blessings
12-16-2009, 01:07 PM
Kobe has matured a lot

Fuck LBJ

:toast

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 01:10 PM
“We build up icons and we tear them down,”

It's a guaranteed money maker every time.

Red Hawk #21
12-16-2009, 01:25 PM
Honestly, sometimes I can't help but feel bad for Kobe. He's gone through a lot of shit during his career. He can be a giant douchebag at times, but I really don't think Kobe's a bad guy. He's one of the greatest to play this game, and as skilled as they come. You can see it in him that he's trying his best to win every night. A true hall of famer, we're all gunna miss Kobe when he retires.

Greg Oden
12-16-2009, 01:26 PM
It would be a lot easier to like Bryant if he played for a different team, due to the fact that Laker fans are the worst fanbase in sports and think they're entitled to something.

Killakobe81
12-16-2009, 01:46 PM
LOL Oden ...
I think that is all I would say for any true fans is respect his game and dedication to his craft ...
you dont have to "like" every great player ...I didnt like MJ or Bird at first that came later but i respected them always and didnt shoot that MJ is a ball-hog (only say that whe that is used vs. Kobe to make a point) or Bird was built up cuz he's white ...game recognize game ...those that ignore's Kobe's must not have any ...

The Gemini Method
12-16-2009, 01:53 PM
What entitlement am I seeking as a Laker fan? The generalizations of Laker fans is just as bad as this so-called "entitlement." I know a good portion of the Laker posters here are decent posters and so are people of the actual fanbase. Wherever this deep-seeded resentment came from is beyond me.

Of course Kobe can be a douchebag at times--a great deal of pro athletes are not immune to this designation. But he is, without a doubt, an incredible player, a sure 1st ballot hall-of-famer, and one of the best to have ever played the game. He also plays the so-called villain well. For better or worse, he is one of the faces of the NBA and we are fortunate as Laker fans to have him as our franchise player.

stretch
12-16-2009, 02:25 PM
What entitlement am I seeking as a Laker fan? The generalizations of Laker fans is just as bad as this so-called "entitlement." I know a good portion of the Laker posters here are decent posters and so are people of the actual fanbase. Wherever this deep-seeded resentment came from is beyond me.

lol 21 blessings

redzero
12-16-2009, 02:29 PM
Fuck Kobe AND LeBrick.

Dwyane Wade is where it's at.

ambchang
12-16-2009, 02:56 PM
I respect Kobe for trying so hard emulating every single thing about Jordan as he did, and coming relatively close.

HarlemHeat37
12-16-2009, 03:12 PM
I respect his game a lot, obviously you can't hate on his talent, he's one of the best ever and we won't see another like him..I don't respect rape, snitching or throwing teammates under the bus though, why the fuck would anybody respect that?..

Bukefal
12-16-2009, 03:26 PM
Yeah, he is a very good player, that is to be respected, but he is still an asshole.

Besides, LBJ is better. :king

picc84
12-16-2009, 03:58 PM
I respect Kobe for trying so hard emulating every single thing about Jordan as he did, and coming relatively close.

Good enough for me. :toast

21_Blessings
12-16-2009, 04:05 PM
Dwyane Wade is where it's at.

42.7% shooting :lmao

mavs>spurs2
12-16-2009, 04:30 PM

lol 48% career compared to .455 for Kobme

Unforgivable
12-16-2009, 04:31 PM

lol Kobe's 2004-2005 season

ChrisRichards
12-16-2009, 05:21 PM
i respect kobe but i hate the lakers fanbase (except culburn,lakaluva and allanon) the rest can fuck themselves, especially dr.house and 21 blessings

Killakobe81
12-16-2009, 05:31 PM
Most of theme hate you back ChrisRichards me ...I dont "hate" people for expressing their opinions even if they are misguided ...in fact that is PART of the reason I come here (more than the lakers sites) to see the "other side" a diffrent perspective ...what is the fun or challenge with everyone agreeing all the time?

mavs>spurs2
12-16-2009, 05:42 PM
i respect kobe but i hate the lakers fanbase (except culburn,lakaluva and allanon) the rest can fuck themselves, especially dr.house and 21 blessings

you like a 56 year old child molester who has an internet history of posting gruesome images of murder, gay sex, among other things, and once called the employer of another poster to try to lose him his job? weird

da_suns_fan
12-16-2009, 05:44 PM
So Bryant is now committed to making around him better? I thought the Lakers were better because they replaced Smush Parker, Brian Cook and Kwame Brown with Derek Fisher, Ariza/Artest and Pau Gasol.

Kobe's the same douche he's always been.

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 05:45 PM
you like a 56 year old child molester who has an internet history of posting gruesome images of murder, gay sex, among other things, and once called the employer of another poster to try to lose him his job? weird

Never did any of that stuff.

mavs>spurs2
12-16-2009, 05:45 PM
Are you serious?:wow

yes

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 05:46 PM
It'll never end.

mavs>spurs2
12-16-2009, 05:53 PM
So, fuck this guys life and possible family that he supports because he made my ass red on a shit talking sports website... wow.

if you're really curious about culburn's internet history, i can forward you a pm that a certain poster sent out to warn us about him. there's a very real reason kori restricted him from having a sig, avatar, or posting pics

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 05:54 PM
there's a very real reason kori restricted him from having a sig, avatar, or posting pics

I only said that to get ya's flamed & trolled.

mavs>spurs2
12-16-2009, 05:56 PM
I only said that to get ya's flamed & trolled.

i know too much about you now to believe that one for a second

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 05:58 PM
i know too much about you now to believe that one for a second

Then here's the wager: I'll thread, sig and avatar. And if I do, you permanently retire >mavs>spurs<....you can come back as any old fuck you want, but, I put >mavs>spurs< with the other monikers I've hammered upon my teepee lodgepole.

Bet?

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 06:02 PM
C'mon, big boy, come ta Pappy. I want that f'in moniker, cunt face.

mavs>spurs2
12-16-2009, 06:02 PM
Then here's the wager: I'll thread, sig and avatar. And if I do, you permanently retire >mavs>spurs<....you can come back as any old fuck you want, but, I put >mavs>spurs< with the other monikers I've hammered upon my teepee lodgepole.

Bet?

I don't care if you can do those things or not, you have a pretty notorious internet history and I know all about it. And I'll keep diggin deeper and deeper into that ass as time goes on

trophies, gruesome murder pictures, the poetry...all characteristics of a psychopath. you're a sick man, culburn castleberry

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 06:03 PM
I don't care if you can do those things or not, you have a pretty notorious internet history and I know all about it. And I'll keep diggin deeper and deeper into that ass as time goes on

I knew it....

- "yer all talk & a badge."

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 06:04 PM

trophies, gruesome murder pictures, the poetry...all characteristics of a psychopath. you're a sick man, culburn castleberry

Maybe, but, I caught you tiptoein' thru the tulip patch this evening.

tee, hee.

mavs>spurs2
12-16-2009, 06:04 PM
Maybe, but, I caught you tiptoein' thru the tulip patch this evening.

tee, hee.

If only you knew

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 06:05 PM
Wise decision, asshole, your moniker woulda been mine, right next to a couple dozen other humps I took down the primrose path.

WOOT!

mavs>spurs2
12-16-2009, 06:06 PM
Wise decision, asshole, your moniker woulda been mine, right next to a couple dozen other humps I took down the primrose path.

WOOT!

we have a breakthrough!

imcontrollinao!

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 06:07 PM
lmemulatedao!

mavs>spurs2
12-16-2009, 06:08 PM
lmemulatedao!

perhaps, but you'll never have this moniker to show as a trophy

tee, hee

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 06:09 PM
You whelping at my side: "uncle!" will suffice.

mavs>spurs2
12-16-2009, 06:10 PM
You whelping at my side: "uncle!" will suffice.

it ain't what you wanted brah.

i peeped you lickin your chops, and that's when i pulled the rug. tee, hee

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 06:11 PM
True, but, it's enough.

mavs>spurs2
12-16-2009, 06:12 PM
True, but, it's enough.

whatever you tell yourself to keep you goin brah

i set u up, got ya to call me a dirty name, then pulled the rug. i won

tee, hee

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 06:13 PM
Let us proceed...

resistanze
12-16-2009, 06:13 PM
This is weird.

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 06:15 PM
Resis, gettin' his careful on.

tee, hee.

mavs>spurs2
12-16-2009, 06:15 PM
whatever you tell yourself to keep you goin brah

i set u up, got ya to call me a dirty name, then pulled the rug. i won

tee, hee

heh

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 06:17 PM
lmcontrollinao!

mavs>spurs2
12-16-2009, 06:18 PM
imvictoriousao! (see thread)

The Gemini Method
12-16-2009, 06:19 PM
I do have to agree with resist on this one...normally I find Culb somewhat entertaining...this is plain weird though...

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 06:20 PM
That's just because you're weak, Gem.

The Gemini Method
12-16-2009, 06:21 PM
No, I'm not at all weak...just perturbed by the constant accusations that you like the kiddies. So it is you whom is weak, not I.

Goran Dragic
12-16-2009, 06:22 PM
Never did any of that stuff.

Someone I know has a job that involved maintaining and monitoring the AZcentral message boards, don't try to pull that bullshit. Your antics are quite famous with those people.

mavs>spurs2
12-16-2009, 06:23 PM
Someone I know has a job that involved maintaining and monitoring the AZcentral message boards, don't try to pull that bullshit. Your antics are quite famous with those people.

wait, did he go back and edit that in? weird

Culburn369
No, I'm not at all weak...just perturbed by the constant accusations that you like the kiddies. So it is you whom is weak, not I.

Yes, you are.

Muser
What is this PM?

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 06:24 PM

I did indeed show them where the bear shit in the buckwheat.

mavs>spurs2
12-16-2009, 06:25 PM
I did indeed show them where the bear shit in the buckwheat.

were those pictures from your own personal collection or did you pull them off the internet?

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 06:28 PM
I got two rules:

Rule Number One: I choose the time, place & inquisitor when I decide to take an exam.

Rule Number Two: Obey all rules.

mavs>spurs2
12-16-2009, 06:28 PM
I got two rules:

Rule Number One: I choose the time, place & inquisitor when I decide to take an exam.

how come you feed me that bullshit whenever i start hitting close to home? i got ya scared, admit it

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 06:29 PM
...and it ain't even night when you have time for me squirreled away.

tee, hee.

Will Hunting
12-16-2009, 06:31 PM

Thank god I live on the opposite side of the country from this whacko.

mavs>spurs2
12-16-2009, 06:31 PM
haven't had to go in to work yet brah. speakin of work, why did you call that man's employer?

The Gemini Method
12-16-2009, 06:34 PM
Yes, you are.

How does that define me as "weak," Culb? Fuck off tis all I say to you then.

Culburn369
It'll never end.

JJ Hickson
I'm curious to see this PM.

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 06:35 PM
How does that define me as "weak," Culb? Fuck off tis all I say to you then.

Because you're a weak thing to judge me upon accusation.

mavs>spurs2
12-16-2009, 06:36 PM
I'm curious to see this PM.

I'll forward you the pm later when I get back brah. I'm more curious as to why he called the man's employer

mavs>spurs2
12-16-2009, 06:36 PM
Because you're a weak thing to judge me upon accusation.

accusation only eh? so would you like us to start rounding up witnesses? a simple google search shows us that you're notorious on at least 2 boards for your antics

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 06:37 PM
I'm here & I'm stayin'.

The Gemini Method
12-16-2009, 06:37 PM
I haven't judged you yet, I was mulling over all these rampant accusations. I was merely playing along because unless there is concrete evidence you're what most say you are...then well.

I, for one, find it weird the way people are adamant at attacking you...but for now I'll reserve any future judgment.

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 06:38 PM
accusation only eh? so would you like us to start rounding up witnesses? a simple google search shows us that you're notorious on at least 2 boards for your antics

Let's see Gem speak for hisself. C'mon, Gem, it's easy.

mavs>spurs2
12-16-2009, 06:39 PM
I'm here & I'm stayin'.

no one's askin you to leave. as long as you stay here i can keep diggin, and it's christmas break, don't take away my fun cubby. it's too intriguing. these kinds of things are weird but interesting to me, i watch alot of history channel and documentaries about killers and things alike

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 06:39 PM
I haven't judged you yet, I was mulling over all these rampant accusations. I was merely playing along because unless there is concrete evidence you're what most say you are...then well.

Sure. Now you don't even have the courage of your disgrace.

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 06:40 PM
no one's askin you to leave. as long as you stay here i can keep diggin, and it's christmas break, don't take away my fun cubby. it's too intriguing. these kinds of things are weird but interesting to me, i watch alot of history channel and documentaries about killers and things alike

lmcontrollinao!

mavs>spurs2
Sure. Now you don't even have the courage of your disgrace.

killers have a disdain for all things they deem to be "weak" and usually prey on weak victims. you might be scared gem

The Gemini Method
What courage would I necessarily be disgracing? We are here to play mere roles in this game called the internetz. Why deflect upon me and calling me weak? I am just waiting for the outcome to make a total decision. That is my conviction and like I said, fuck off Culb.

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 06:41 PM
What courage would I necessarily be disgracing? We are here to play mere roles in this game called the internetz. Why deflect upon me and calling me weak? I am just waiting for the outcome to make a total decision. That is my conviction and like I said, fuck off Culb.

Sure.

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 06:42 PM
killers have a disdain for all things they deem to be "weak" and usually prey on weak victims. you might be scared gem

He ain't scared. He's just weak.

The Gemini Method
12-16-2009, 06:43 PM

I didn't even mean to get caught up in this, Mavs...I was merely being sarcastic. I guess I should put happy faces at the end of all my posts. Carry on.

The Gemini Method
12-16-2009, 06:43 PM
He ain't scared. He's just weak.

No, Cul, you are the weak one. Tee Hee up your spinchter, fucker.

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 06:44 PM
I didn't even mean to get caught up in this, Mavs...I was merely being sarcastic.

Too late, Gem.

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 06:44 PM
No, Cul, you are the weak one. Especially if you once called yourself a Suns fan...shame on you, bastard.

I'm still a Suns fan.

The Gemini Method
12-16-2009, 06:47 PM
I'm still a Suns fan.

Caught me...a haha! Touche.

Will Hunting
12-16-2009, 06:47 PM
I'm still a Suns fan.

Wha?

HarlemHeat37
12-16-2009, 06:48 PM
I have absolutely no idea what the fuck these people are talking about..can somebody translate?..all I've gotten was that Culburn is a child molester, but I already knew that..what does the rest mean?..

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 06:49 PM
The rest means the Mavs bent you over the state of Texas and busted your brownie 4-1.

tee, hee.

JJ Hickson
12-16-2009, 06:52 PM
I'm still a Suns fan.

Knew it.

Will Hunting
12-16-2009, 07:01 PM
Fans of teams don't normally celebrate the fact their team has no championships. Laker fans probably celebrate the 3 year period of 2000-2002 a lot more than they celebrate the 2005-2007 period.

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 07:01 PM
Sure, you did, Hickson, I said it upfront, first week here::: I'm a fan of the Suns and a hater, and I'm a fan of the Lakers and a supporter. & I'm a fan of the Mavs, I've got a soft spot in my heart for them.

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 07:02 PM
Fans of teams don't normally celebrate the fact their team has no championships.

Precisely. That's why as a fan of the Suns I invented the O & __, starting at O & 26.

JJ Hickson
12-16-2009, 07:07 PM
Sure, you did, Hickson, I said it upfront, first week here::: I'm a fan of the Suns and a hater, and I'm a fan of the Lakers and a supporter. & I'm a fan of the Mavs, I've got a soft spot in my heart for them.

So you're admitting to being a front runner? How can one be a fan of the suns and the Lakers? It sounds like you have some conflicts going on in your head.

Will Hunting
12-16-2009, 07:07 PM
Precisely. That's why as a fan of the Suns I invented the O & __, starting at O & 26.

So how exactly does that make you a Suns fan? Do other Suns fans celebrate the fact they cheer for the oldest team to never win a title?

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 07:09 PM
So how exactly does that make you a Suns fan? Do other Suns fans celebrate the fact they cheer for the oldest team to never win a title?

It's not mandatory that you support a team in order to be a fan of same. I've been following the Suns religiously since December of '86, and I've been Watcher of the Gate for the purpose of the O & __ since O & 26.

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 07:09 PM
So you're admitting to being a front runner? How can one be a fan of the suns and the Lakers? It sounds like you have some conflicts going on in your head.

That is only because you have a peanut for a brain, Hickson.

Will Hunting
12-16-2009, 07:10 PM
A "fan" and a "supporter" are synonyms. A "fan" and a "hater" are antonyms. Calling yourself a fan and a supporter would be like calling yourself black and African American. Calling yourself a fan and a hater would be like saying you're a member of the NAACP and the KKK.

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 07:13 PM
That's your opinion, Will. But, just because you "write" something down don't make it true.

I'm a fan and a hater of the Suns. I'm a fan and a supporter of the Lakers.

JJ Hickson
12-16-2009, 07:14 PM
That is only because you have a peanut for a brain, Hickson.

Are you going to answer my question or not?

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 07:15 PM
Asked & answered. I don't chew my cabbage twice.

JJ Hickson
12-16-2009, 07:20 PM
I wonder what your fellow laker trolls think of you being an admitted suns fan. Will they continue to support your shenanigans? Is lakaluva also a suns fan? So many questions are raised...

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 07:24 PM
I wonder what your fellow laker trolls think of you being an admitted suns fan. Will they continue to support your shenanigans? Is lakaluva also a suns fan? So many questions are raised...

I don't couch my belief system to accommodate a living soul.

JJ Hickson
12-16-2009, 07:26 PM
I don't couch my belief system to accommodate a living soul.

Is that the same thing you say to convince yourself it's OK to molest young boys?

Will Hunting
12-16-2009, 07:26 PM
That's your opinion, Will. But, just because you "write" something down don't make it true.

From http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/fan:

Main Entry: fan

Part of Speech: noun Definition: person enthusiastic about an interest

Synonyms:addict (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/addict), adherent (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/adherent), admirer (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/admirer), aficionado (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/aficionado), amateur (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/amateur), buff (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/buff), devotee (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/devotee), follower (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/follower), freak (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/freak)*, groupie, habitué, hound, lover (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/lover), rooter, supporter (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/supporter), votary, zealot (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/zealot)

You are one dumb mutherfucker.

JJ Hickson
12-16-2009, 07:27 PM
:lol @ Culburn getting owned by a thesaurus.

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 07:29 PM
Just because something is written down don't mean it's true. It just means its written down.

I'm a fan of the Suns and a hater. I'm a fan of the Lakers and a supporter.

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 07:29 PM
Is that the same thing you say to convince yourself it's OK to molest young boys?

It'll never end.

Findog
12-16-2009, 07:42 PM
Kobe is amazing. I hate the Lakers and their fanbase, but I love Kobe. If they're not playing the Mavs, I tend to root for them (or Kobe I should say) in the playoffs once Dallas suffers its annual elimination.

milkshakeballa
12-16-2009, 07:44 PM
wat in the fuck is goin on?

mavs>spurs....what pm?

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 07:44 PM
But, Bryant is driven by hate now. And it's a slow burning cruel master.

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 07:45 PM
wat in the fuck is goin on?

mavs>spurs....what pm?

He had to go to w*rk, Milk. :rollin

milkshakeballa
12-16-2009, 07:49 PM
He had to go to w*rk, Milk. :rollin

wt

Allanon
12-16-2009, 07:52 PM
Let's see here:

1) Culb getting called a child molester because he does the "tee hee" thing
2) Culb has a history of trolling other fans on other boards

As far as I know, Culb is NOT a child molester, he's called that because it sounds funny and makes sense with the "tee hee".

I couldn't care less what Culb does in his trolling; almost everybody in the NBA section is a troll here, I'm not going to pass judgement on ways people troll.

And as usual, Mavs>Spurs is trying to get support from other posters because he can't fight his own fights.

Did you go to your little bitches like the last time and ask them to come to your aid? Can't you ever fight your OWN fight M>S?

Bitch-made.

wanggi
12-16-2009, 07:54 PM
0 & 54, Bob.

JJ Hickson
12-16-2009, 07:55 PM
Let's see here:

1) Culb getting called a child molester because he does the "tee hee" thing

Wrong.

Allanon
12-16-2009, 07:56 PM
Wrong.

Proof that Culb is a child molester?

It's funny to joke about Culb being a Child molester.

But are you actually saying he IS a child molester so Laker fans turn on him?

Where's the proof that Culb is a child molester?

MiamiHeat
12-16-2009, 07:58 PM
is duncan228 a troll?

he always posts bryant stuff on this NBA forum, even though he says he's a spurs fan

Allanon
12-16-2009, 07:59 PM
is duncan228 a troll?

he always posts bryant stuff on this NBA forum, even though he says he's a spurs fan

D228 lives in SoCal so the Cali news is easy for her to find.

I believe she once said she has EVERY Spurs game recorded for the last decade or something like that. :wow

Banzai
12-16-2009, 08:00 PM
is duncan228 a troll?

Your avatar reminds me of The Rock...is that a relative of his?

JJ Hickson
12-16-2009, 08:02 PM
Proof that Culb is a child molester?

You said that's WHY he was called a child molester. I told you you're wrong, that's not why. Now you try to change the goal posts by saying proof? I never said anything about proof. Nice try.

JJ Hickson
12-16-2009, 08:04 PM
Your avatar reminds me of The Rock...is that a relative of his?

Is Nicholas Cage a relative of the Rock? No. Just one of MiamiHeats gay fantasies.

Allanon
12-16-2009, 08:04 PM
You said that's WHY he was called a child molester. I told you you're wrong, that's not why. Now you try to change the goal posts by saying proof? I never said anything about proof. Nice try.

Oh, Thunder Dan, so what ARE you saying about Culb?

Are you saying Culb is a child molester or are your saying he is NOT?

dirk4mvp
12-16-2009, 08:05 PM
http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/loligee.png

JJ Hickson
12-16-2009, 08:08 PM
Oh, Thunder Dan, so what ARE you saying about Culb?

Are you saying Culb is a child molester or are your saying he is NOT?

Are you really that stupid? I didn't say anything that was hard to understand. Also, Culburn has admitted to being a child molester and has posted erotic poetry about young children. If you want to align yourself with someone like that then be my guest. It doesn't surprise me considering your history of stupidity.

Allanon
12-16-2009, 08:09 PM
Are you really that stupid? I didn't say anything that was hard to understand. Also, Culburn has admitted to being a child molester and has posted erotic poetry about young children. If you want to align yourself with someone like that then be my guest. It doesn't surprise me considering your history of stupidity.

You didn't answer the question, Thunder Dan.

Are you saying Culb is a child molester or are you saying he is NOT? Or do you not know?

1) Yes, Culb is a child molester
2) No, he isn't
3) I don't know.

1, 2 or 3?

Greg Oden
12-16-2009, 08:11 PM
lol at JJ being Thunder Dan

21_Blessings
12-16-2009, 08:12 PM
You know I could forgive the snuff pics, the inappropriate touching and the gayporn, Cul.

But a Suns fan?!?!? Say it aint so!:(

Greg Oden
12-16-2009, 08:13 PM
You know I could forgive the snuff pics, the inappropriate touching and the gayporn, Cul.

But a Suns fan?!?!? Say it aint so!:(

That's no worse than the owner of this site being a former Jazz/Laker fan.

JJ Hickson
12-16-2009, 08:15 PM
You didn't answer the question, Thunder Dan.

Are you saying Culb is a child molester or are you saying he is NOT? Or do you not know?

1) Yes, Culb is a child molester
2) No, he isn't
3) I don't know.

1, 2 or 3?

I'm saying he is. Actually, I was one of the originators of the Culburn is a child molester movement.

It's hilarious that you think you are clever or have me figured out by calling me Thunder Dan. :lol

Allanon
12-16-2009, 08:16 PM
I'm saying he is. Actually, I was one of the originators of the Culburn is a child molester movement.

He is? Where is the proof then?

I don't align with child molesters but I don't judge people without proof either.

It's hilarious that you think you are clever or have me figured out by calling me Thunder Dan. :lol

It was admitted before by Thunder Dan himself. I didn't have to figure out anything unless this is a similar looking JJ Hickson.

Greg Oden
12-16-2009, 08:18 PM
It was admitted before by Thunder Dan himself. I didn't have to figure out anything unless this is a similar looking JJ Hickson.

I'm not injury prone. Do you believe me?

Allanon
12-16-2009, 08:20 PM
I'm not injury prone. Do you believe me?

I don't have a problem with you or your owner (any more) :lol

Greg Oden
12-16-2009, 08:21 PM
I don't have a problem with you or your owner (any more) :lol

I'm just sayin. Just cuz someone claims a troll doesn't mean it's them.

JJ Hickson
12-16-2009, 08:23 PM
He is? Where is the proof then?

Do you have a learning disability?

And yes, you caught me. I'm Thunder Dan. Like I said before, please direct all complaints to my Thunder Dan PM box. If you don't like me, take it out on my Thunder Dan screen name. Thanks.

Allanon
12-16-2009, 08:23 PM
I'm just sayin. Just cuz someone claims a troll doesn't mean it's them.

Don't tell me JJ's yours? :lol

Allanon
12-16-2009, 08:24 PM
Do you have a learning disability?

So you don't have any ACTUAL proof that Culburn is a child molester; you're just calling him out for it.

Carry on with your Culburn trolling, I found out what I needed to know.

JJ Hickson
12-16-2009, 08:25 PM
Don't tell me JJ's yours? :lol

No faggot. You aren't very good at this. Just stop.

JJ Hickson
12-16-2009, 08:26 PM
So you don't have any proof that Culb is a child molester; you're just calling him out for it. I thought so.

Thanks.

Not other than him admitting it. Who ever said otherwise? No one. Thanks.

Allanon
12-16-2009, 08:28 PM
Not other than him admitting it. Who ever said otherwise? No one. Thanks.

Excellent. So he's a child molester because "he said so". So you've been trolled into thinking he's a child molester? :lmao

See Greg Oden's post a couple above.

Just like your name is JJ Hickson and your team is the Cleveland Cavaliers.

Of course, we don't have to believe you're actually JJ Hickson.

Thanks for clearing this up, "JJ".

DPG21920
12-16-2009, 08:28 PM
Allanon, why are you sticking up for Culburn? He can't fight his own fights? Then he is bitch made.

Allanon
12-16-2009, 08:30 PM
Allanon, why are you sticking up for Culburn? He can't fight his own fights? Then he is bitch made.

I'm not sticking up for Culburn. I wanted to make sure he's not a child molester...that's a serious accusation.

I won't align with a proven/real child molester.

M>S and JJ Hickson are both bitches that start shit for no reason. I always argue with them when I can.

But since no one has any proof that Culb is a child molester, my job here is done.

milkshakeballa
12-16-2009, 08:30 PM

:lol:lol:lol

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 08:32 PM
It's the latest tact to get me to leave.

Uh, uh.

JJ Hickson
12-16-2009, 08:33 PM
Excellent. So he's a child molester because "he said so". So you've been trolled into thinking he's a child molester? :lmao

See Greg Oden's post a couple above.

Just like your name is JJ Hickson and your team is the Cleveland Cavaliers.

Of course, we don't have to believe you're actually JJ Hickson.

Thanks for clearing this up, "JJ".

I'll give you credit Allanon, you're persistent when you argue. You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, but you will fight to the death no matter how dumb your stance is.

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 08:34 PM
He ain't weak like Gem.

Allanon
I'll give you credit Allanon, you're persistent when you argue. You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, but you will fight to the death no matter how dumb your stance is.

I take actual child molestation seriously. But I won't wrongly put this on somebody.

If it was true/you had proof, I would have STFU.

DPG21920
It's the latest tact to get me to leave.

Uh, uh.

Simple question: Do you like kids?

DPG21920
12-16-2009, 08:35 PM
I take actual child molestation seriously.

If it's true/you had proof, I would have STFU.

Do you have proof that he is called a child molester because he types "tee, hee"?

Greg Oden
12-16-2009, 08:36 PM
I take actual child molestation seriously. But I won't wrongly put this on somebody.

If it was true/you had proof, I would have STFU.

Did you have an encounter before? The fine folks at spurstalk are here to help.

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 08:37 PM
Simple question: Do you like kids?

Just my three sons.

Allanon
12-16-2009, 08:46 PM
Did you have an encounter before? The fine folks at spurstalk are here to help.

Nah, child molestation is just wrong if it's actually true.

I joke about people being molesters all the time, that's not a problem and it's funny.

I have no problems with people trolling Culb into a child molester.

Culb can take care of himself, I don't defend his trolling or people trolling him back, that's not my business.

But to actually BE a child molester is something entirely different...I'm just making sure if it's true or not.

HarlemHeat37
12-16-2009, 08:54 PM
So you're making sure that you don't post with a guy that molests kids, but you cheer for an NBA player that rapes women?..makes sense, I guess..

Allanon
12-16-2009, 08:58 PM
you cheer for an NBA player that rapes women?..makes sense, I guess..

Cheated on his wife, damn sure. Rapist, not so much.

If I was chick and could get a million dollar payday by accusing a player of rape, I'd get me some moolah.

I heard Tiger Woods paid off one of his mistresses to keep quiet too.

MiamiHeat
12-16-2009, 09:10 PM
Cheated on his wife, damn sure. Rapist, not so
much.

Kobe Bryant, 2003 :

"Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter."

Mantra of rapists, everywhere.

"Uh yeah, I thought it was consensual!!!! Yeah, she was kicking and screaming and begging me to stop, but I thought she liked it!!"

If I was chick and could get a million dollar payday by accusing a player of rape, I'd get me some moolah.

Kobe Bryant in the press release, 2003 :

"I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman."

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 09:16 PM
Summer, 2006: Mavs bend over in south Florida and take it like a trooper.

tee, hee.

HarlemHeat37
12-16-2009, 09:17 PM
Don't forget Phil Jackson's comments that he wasn't surprised to hear Kobe raped her..

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 09:19 PM
Don't forget Phil Jackson's comments that he wasn't surprised to hear Kobe raped her..

But, Kobe forgave him that comment and let him get his old job back.

tee, hee.

MiamiHeat
12-16-2009, 09:22 PM
Other way around, dickface

Kobe and the Lakers BEGGED Phil to come back and coach the Lakers.

what's he making now? $10 million per SEASON? :lol :lol

Phil coming back and 'forgiving' Kobe and making amends was part of the process to repair kobe's image.

Allanon
12-16-2009, 09:22 PM
Kobe Bryant, 2003 :

"Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter."

Mantra of rapists, everywhere.

"Uh yeah, I thought it was consensual!!!! Yeah, she was kicking and screaming and begging me to stop, but I thought she liked it!!"

Kobe Bryant in the press release, 2003 :

"I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman."

We don't know what happened in the civil case, sounds like he was forced to read off a sheet of paper, but note he also contradicted and said he still believes it was consensual.

The two sides ultimately settled that lawsuit, with specific terms of the settlement being undisclosed to the public. Bryant did, however, issue the following statement through his attorney, as part of an agreement with the accuser to dismiss the sexual assault charge:

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 09:38 PM
Other way around, dickface

Kobe and the Lakers BEGGED Phil to come back and coach the Lakers.

what's he making now? $10 million per SEASON? :lol :lol

Phil coming back and 'forgiving' Kobe and making amends was part of the process to repair kobe's image.

No, no, Kobe signed off on Phil's return.

Spursmania
12-16-2009, 09:39 PM
Respected Everywhere? GMAFB:lmao

MiamiHeat
12-16-2009, 09:39 PM
Are you mad because a black man forcefully took some white pussy?
Hey, you're the one cheering for a rapist

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 09:40 PM
Makes me nary a diff.

MiamiHeat
12-16-2009, 09:40 PM
Makes me nary a diff.

Of course rapists don't matter to you

You're a fucking child molester, gtfo

Culburn369
12-16-2009, 09:47 PM
It'll never end.

mavs>spurs2
12-17-2009, 12:19 AM
Allanon, something is seriously wrong with Culburn. I don't know if he's a child molester or not, he's hinted at being so, but the dude is seriously off in the head either way. I'm going to post some pm's here in a sec

mavs>spurs2
12-17-2009, 12:25 AM
It seems our little friend is notorious for spamming Suns boards with all of despicable things such as murders, gay sex, rape, and even got one board shut down. He even went so far as to find out the name, address, and work info about a certain poster on one of the other boards, and CALLED HIS BOSS, TRYING TO GET HIM FIRED. I don't know about you Allanon, I know I trolled you in the past, but try to see past that for a minute and think about it. What kind of sick fuck tries to get someone fired, a man who has a family support, over a messageboard? The weirdness doesn't stop there. Culburn shows many traits of a psychopath or sociopath. The poetry, wanting my moniker as a "trophy," the disgusting images, etc. What kind of normal 56 year old father has those types of images on his hard drive? Who knows if they were stolen off the internet, or even worse part of his own private "collection?" The guy is a nutjob and POS

Allanon
12-17-2009, 12:32 AM
It seems our little friend is notorious for spamming Suns boards with all of despicable things such as murders, gay sex, rape, and even got one board shut down. He even went so far as to find out the name, address, and work info about a certain poster on one of the other boards, and CALLED HIS BOSS, TRYING TO GET HIM FIRED. I don't know about you Allanon, I know I trolled you in the past, but try to see past that for a minute and think about it. What kind of sick fuck tries to get someone fired, a man who has a family support, over a messageboard? The weirdness doesn't stop there. Culburn shows many traits of a psychopath or sociopath. The poetry, wanting my moniker as a "trophy," the disgusting images, etc. What kind of normal 56 year old father has those types of images on his hard drive? Who knows if they were stolen off the internet, or even worse part of his own private "collection?" The guy is a nutjob and POS

Mavs>Spurs, I was only trying to clarify whether or not he was a molester and somebody knew about it and I didn't. I can laugh at molester jokes but not if I know they're true.

Other than that, I'm not going to get in between you two. :lol

mavs>spurs2
12-17-2009, 12:37 AM
Mavs>Spurs, I was only trying to clarify whether or not he was a molester and somebody knew about it and I didn't. I can laugh at molester jokes but not if I know they're true.

Other than that, I'm not going to get in between you two. :lol

he's admitted so, but who really knows. all i know is SOMETHING is wrong with him. i'm trying to find out what.

iggypop123
12-17-2009, 12:51 AM
culburn and miami heat need a room. to rape each other

mavs>spurs2
12-17-2009, 12:52 AM
sorry guys pms gotta go. personal request

Greg Oden
12-17-2009, 12:53 AM
lmao

culburn you want my adress brah? Come settle this shit like a real nigga.

mavs>spurs2
12-17-2009, 12:55 AM
i wouldn't fuck with buffalo bill brah

MiamiHeat
12-17-2009, 01:01 AM
daaayyuuum

where are those pm's already

Will Hunting
12-17-2009, 01:04 AM
daaayyuuum

where are those pm's already

Just keep quiet and eat your pizza fag boy.

ChrisRichards
12-17-2009, 01:04 AM
Is Nicholas Cage a relative of the Rock? No. Just one of MiamiHeats gay fantasies.
:lmao

ChrisRichards
12-17-2009, 01:05 AM
Just keep quiet and eat your pizza fag boy.
:lol

ChrisRichards
12-17-2009, 01:08 AM
lmao

i bet you're whiter than a wonder bread

Greg Oden
12-17-2009, 01:10 AM
i bet you're whiter than a wonder bread

you crazy as fuck. i roll with them straight goons. they'll knock your fuckin head off for fun.

this is a warning to culburn if he wants to find me.

Culburn369
12-17-2009, 02:53 AM
lmao

I never fight.

I do this. It never fails.

tee, hee.

Greg Oden
12-17-2009, 03:00 AM
I never fight.

I do this. It never fails.

tee, hee.

did the war fuck you up that bad?

Culburn369
12-17-2009, 03:08 AM
No. But, when they came after Daddy in 2000 I never forgot. I've been cleanin' clocks & squarin' houses ever since.

Will Hunting
12-17-2009, 03:09 AM
lol insecure about performing shitty against a bunch of poor Asians.

mavs>spurs2
12-17-2009, 03:09 AM
No. But, when they came after Daddy in 2000 I never forgot. I've been cleanin' clocks & squarin' houses ever since.

you missed a spot

Culburn369
12-17-2009, 03:11 AM
I'm attendin' to it presently.

Will Hunting
12-17-2009, 03:12 AM
I'm attendin' to it presently.

Good. You wouldn't want that 8 year old's mom to smell your duck butter on his asshole.

Culburn369
12-17-2009, 03:14 AM
Nope, then Al & Gem would get their weak on once again.

tee, hee.

mavs>spurs2
12-17-2009, 03:19 AM
Nope, then Al & Gem would get their weak on once again.

tee, hee.

Al was never against you brah. He only said he couldn't approve IF the allegations were true. Way to out yourself as a molester brah

Culburn369
12-17-2009, 03:28 AM
Al was never against you brah. He only said he couldn't approve IF the allegations were true. Way to out yourself as a molester brah

Al started off with clarity, but, he got his weak on later.

mavs>spurs2
12-17-2009, 03:31 AM

no. Al only said that he didnt approve of molesting children. you got a problem with that?

JJ Hickson
12-17-2009, 03:34 AM

BINGO.

:lol @ Allanon for supporting a child molester who doesn't support him back because Allanon said he doesn't like child molesters.

duhoh
12-17-2009, 03:40 AM
Kobe has matured a lot

Fuck LBJ

:toast

Culburn369
12-17-2009, 03:54 AM
no. Al only said that he didnt approve of molesting children. you got a problem with that?

Al got ta talkin' out both sides of his mouth, when he got weak.

mavs>spurs2
12-17-2009, 03:58 AM
Al got ta talkin' out both sides of his mouth, when he got weak.

no, he didn't. he simply said that he can't approve of real child molestation. do you agree with that or not?

Culburn369
12-17-2009, 03:59 AM
no, he didn't.

Yes, he did.

mavs>spurs2
12-17-2009, 04:02 AM
Yes, he did.

let's make it simple then. do you approve of child molestation?

Culburn369
12-17-2009, 04:03 AM
I got two rules:

Rule Number One: I'll choose the time, place, and inquisitor when I decide to take an exam.

Greg Oden
12-17-2009, 04:05 AM
I got two rules:

Rule Number One: I'll choose the time, place, and inquisitor when I decide to take an exam.

Hey motherfucker do you need a compass? You just made the widest right turn I've ever seen.

Will Hunting
12-17-2009, 04:05 AM
do you approve of child molestation?

Will Hunting
12-17-2009, 04:08 AM
The only reason the answer to this question isn't a quick "no" is if you're a child molester.

Culburn369
12-17-2009, 04:10 AM
It'll never end.

Will Hunting
12-17-2009, 04:11 AM
So that means yes, you're a child molester?

Greg Oden
12-17-2009, 04:12 AM
It'll never end.

Are you lost?

http://www.mobilewhack.com/crossover.jpg

Mavs_man_41
12-17-2009, 04:13 AM

Allanon
12-17-2009, 04:13 AM

I wasn't dissin' you Culb, just letting you fight your own fight because I know you're more than capable.

Culburn369
12-17-2009, 04:14 AM
Let us proceed...

Mavs_man_41
I wasn't dissin' you Culb, just letting you fight your own fight because I know you're more than capable.

:wow

Culburn369

Sure.

Allanon
12-17-2009, 04:15 AM
:wow
As much as I don't jump in for Culb, I also don't think there's need for a bunch of guys to jump on 1 dude (Culb), it's weak.

Will Hunting
12-17-2009, 04:16 AM
As much as I don't jump in for Culb, I also don't think there's need for a bunch of guys to jump on 1 dude (Culb), it's weak.

There's also no need for a grown man to jump on an 8 year old but that doesn't stop Cubby.

Greg Oden
12-17-2009, 04:16 AM

The well being of many young folk is at jeopardy here.

Mavs_man_41
12-17-2009, 04:17 AM

no one likes a child molester. there's an exception for this POS

HarlemHeat37
12-17-2009, 04:17 AM
So we've now learned that Allanon defends raping women AND molesting children..what a class act..

Culburn369
12-17-2009, 04:18 AM
It'll never end.

Greg Oden
12-17-2009, 04:19 AM
It'll never end.

Unfortunately there's always fresh batch of young children.

Mavs_man_41
12-17-2009, 04:19 AM
It'll never end.

im gonna fuck you in the ass so hard when i get a hold of you, it's gonna be payback for children everywhere

Culburn369
12-17-2009, 04:20 AM
Just beat the Suns tonite, squirt.

Allanon
So we've now learned that Allanon defends raping women AND molesting children..what a class act..

As stated previously, there is no proof that Culb's a molester; just a joke that's gone wrong.

It's one thing to joke about it but to actually think it's true is another.

Culburn369
im gonna fuck you in the ass so hard when i get a hold of you, it's gonna be payback for children everywhere

- "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

Greg Oden
12-17-2009, 04:21 AM
As stated previously, there is no proof that Culb's a molester; just a joke that's gone wrong.

lol at you thinking it's a joke.

Mavs_man_41
12-17-2009, 04:21 AM
- "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

take taht shit to the bank homie

Mavs_man_41
12-17-2009, 04:22 AM

it's well documented that the guy posted pictures of gruesome murders and rape on several suns forums. he ain't some classy dude

Will Hunting
12-17-2009, 04:22 AM

The large objects Charlie shoved up Cubby's ass during 'nam has fucked up his mind and has him molesting 8 year olds. This isn't a joke.

Culburn369
12-17-2009, 04:23 AM
take taht shit to the bank homie

I'll set it next to my video titled: "d.o.a. the Mavs in Florida, '06"

tee, hee.

Will Hunting
12-17-2009, 04:25 AM
Culburn is the reason I donate millions to the center for abused children

HarlemHeat37
12-17-2009, 04:26 AM
Can we get Culburn's IP address so we can report him to local authorities?..he better be registered as a sex offender..

I'd also like to get Allanon's IP address so we can recommend some local sensitivity training programs, I don't like his morals..

Cane
Culburn is the reason I donate millions to the center for abused children

:lmao :lol

HarlemHeat37
I'd like to get Native American's opinion on child molestation..

JJ Hickson

Look at this little bitch bow down to culburn. What a pussy.

Rodriguez
12-17-2009, 04:27 AM
you better not let me catch you on southside phoenix, ese

JJ Hickson
12-17-2009, 04:29 AM
Can we get Culburn's IP address so we can report him to local authorities?..he better be registered as a sex offender..

I'd also like to get Allanon's IP address so we can recommend some local sensitivity training programs, I don't like his morals..

Can we get your IP address to see if you live anywhere near San Antonio?

HarlemHeat37
12-17-2009, 04:30 AM

I don't..?..

Culburn369
12-17-2009, 04:31 AM
you better not let me catch you on southside phoenix, ese

I'm down there every week gettin' glass Cokes from the Mexican joints.

Greg Oden
12-17-2009, 04:32 AM

Can we get your IP adress to make sure you aren't Culburn's troll getting ready to spam bomb the forum with pictures of gigantic penises?

Rodriguez
12-17-2009, 04:33 AM
I'm down there every week gettin' glass Cokes from the Mexican joints.

just pm me the time and place, pinche pendejo

HarlemHeat37
12-17-2009, 04:34 AM
http://predator-report.com/child-molester-online-registry.asp

Culburn369
12-17-2009, 04:38 AM
just pm me the time and place, pinche pendejo

SE quantrant 51st Ave & Thomas, tomorrow morning 10 AM. I'll be nude.

JJ Hickson
12-17-2009, 04:38 AM
Can we get your IP adress to make sure you aren't Culburn's troll getting ready to spam bomb the forum with pictures of gigantic penises?

Not necessary. Everyone already knows I'm Dirk4MVP's troll.

Greg Oden
12-17-2009, 04:39 AM
Not necessary. Everyone already knows I'm Dirk4MVP's troll.

Nice try, thunder dan.

Culburn369
12-17-2009, 04:39 AM
Old dogs, and children, and watermelon wine.

JJ Hickson
12-17-2009, 04:40 AM
I don't..?..

lol bandwagon spur fan from NY

JJ Hickson
12-17-2009, 04:40 AM
Old dogs, and children, and watermelon wine.

These are a few of your favorite things?

JJ Hickson
12-17-2009, 04:41 AM
Nice try, thunder dan.

:depressed

Mavs_man_41
12-17-2009, 04:43 AM
cully does louthian ln ring a bell? im bout to ring that bell, sans daddy. tee, hee

Allanon
12-17-2009, 04:46 AM
Look at this little bitch bow down to culburn. What a pussy.

Unlike you bitch, I ain't pinning this on him without proof.

You said yourself you have no proof, dick.

Show me some proof, otherwise, it's just you makin' shit up.

HarlemHeat37
12-17-2009, 04:47 AM
lol bandwagon spur fan from NY

:married:

it's cute that you somehow know where I'm from btw, happy to see you're keeping tabs on me..

I hope that's not on some Culburn shit..I don't want that type of attention..

Culburn369
12-17-2009, 04:49 AM
cully does louthian ln ring a bell? im bout to ring that bell, sans daddy. tee, hee

Yer gonna shit and fall back in it.

milkshakeballa
12-17-2009, 04:49 AM
wat is tee hee? wat does that mean>?

Allanon
12-17-2009, 04:50 AM

As usual Harlem, you're convicting a man before he is found guilty.

As far as I know there is no proof of this.

Yet you're willing to judge another man a sex offender because some stranger "told" you he was.

You have a warped sense of justice Harlem, typical.

Mavs_man_41
12-17-2009, 04:53 AM
Yer gonna shit and fall back in it.

:devil