PDA

View Full Version : So wtf's the deal?

Rob123
12-16-2009, 02:17 PM
We look convincing against mediocre to shitty teams. We are clearly superior, it's not even close, and that's how elite teams should be.

Why do we shrivel up and die against great to elite teams then?

Is it a confidence issue?

Or is our need for a play making pointguard exasperating the situation?

If Tony's not dishing the rock, and playing defense, pull the french fucker, he's useless to us. I wish the guy had a three point stroke.

What's going on with this team? I'm not ready to pencil us in for an early summer just yet, but damn.

Chomag
12-16-2009, 02:19 PM
There are plenty of these threads to post in right now. Did you honestly need to make a new one?

z0sa
12-16-2009, 02:20 PM
wot's uh the deal?

Solid D
12-16-2009, 02:25 PM
Team defense isn't very good right now. Bowen isn't there and any given time, at least 2 new Spurs are on the floor, so at least 40% of the team D is new and learning.

They had better learn faster, because too many new additions really messes with the trust even with Tim, Many and Tony in their rotations on D. When the trust is gone, people tend to over-compensate and over-compensation can break down the D also.

Solid D
12-16-2009, 02:26 PM
There are plenty of these threads to post in right now. Did you honestly need to make a new one?

Excellent and salient point, Chomag.

spurtech09
12-16-2009, 04:03 PM
the defense.....

Rob123
12-16-2009, 05:35 PM

No smartass, there are plenty of threads with agendas saying start this player, sit this player, trade this player, RJ SUCKS, I LOVE BONNER, OMG WE'RE LOSING, fire pop!!!.

I want a no bullshit assessment. Why arent we winning with the team we've got? So yes, I felt it thread worthy, thank you for your time.