PDA

View Full Version : For WWE fans...pretty crazy..and unexpected

Spursfan092120
12-16-2009, 08:05 PM
Report: Bret Hart signs with WWE

Amid speculation that Bret Hart is in talks to return to World Wrestling to host an upcoming edition of Raw, it now appears Bret Hart's involvement wit WWE will extend well beyond a 1-night appearance.
According to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart has signed a short-term talent contract with WWE that goes into effect on January 1, 2010 and runs until April 10th, approximately two weeks after WrestleMania 26.
There has been talk of talk of Hart returning to the ring for one match, but that is still speculation at this point.
Although nothing is official, he is expected to debut on the January 4 Raw show that will go head-to-head with TNA's Monday Night iMPACT! special.

http://rajah.com/base/node/17902

Greg Oden
12-16-2009, 08:20 PM
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj290/TheWoodenBlock/neato.jpg

lmao wrestling

TwAnKiEs
12-17-2009, 01:08 AM
This is interesting, considering what happened to Owen :wow

Spursfan092120
12-17-2009, 01:28 AM

lmao wrestling
Interesting how you missed the part where it said "For WWE fans..." attention whore.

Spursfan092120
12-17-2009, 01:29 AM
This is interesting, considering what happened to Owen :wow
Yeah...well Owen wasn't the big backbreaker, to be honest..it was the whole "Screwjob" deal with Shawn Michaels. Apparently they buried the hatchet though. If he fought another match...holy shit...that'd be crazy.

mavs>spurs2
12-17-2009, 01:36 AM
man, this is the only reason on earth i'd ever watch wrestling again. now i'm all giddy like a little school girl

Greg Oden
12-17-2009, 01:45 AM
Interesting how you missed the part where it said "For WWE fans..." attention whore.

Yeah well you keep fingering yourself to half naked guys hugging each other and enjoy it if it's your thing. I'll pass.

MiamiHeat
12-17-2009, 02:03 AM
damn, gotta admit

when I was a small kid, Ultimate Warrior and Brett the hitman Hart were the only reasons i watched that stuff

but giving them any praise is like giving Sylvester Stallone props for killing 100 arabs singlehandedly in rambo....

it's all scripted, so what type of champ is he really. so i am tempted to say, who gives a shit.

Dre_7
12-17-2009, 02:57 AM
Him and HBK are cool now?

Dr. Gonzo
12-17-2009, 09:24 AM

:rollin

I. Hustle
12-17-2009, 09:25 AM
When I was a kid I used to like the Hart Foundation and the Rockers.

Dr. Gonzo
12-17-2009, 09:42 AM
I used to like The Fabulous Freebirds.

I. Hustle
12-17-2009, 09:53 AM
Oh and the Junkyard Dog, Kamala, Texas Tornado, the rest of the Von Eriks (sp?), and the Ultimate Warrior.

Dr. Gonzo
12-17-2009, 09:54 AM
Of course I liked it when I was 10. It's just ridiculous for anyone older than that to be a wrestling fan.

EricB
12-17-2009, 12:31 PM
Awesome more people dictating what people should and shouldn't like.

Ignignokt
12-17-2009, 01:02 PM
awesome more people dictating what people should and shouldn't like.

irony!! Irony!! Irony!! Irony!!

austN Spur
12-17-2009, 01:30 PM
Yeah...well Owen wasn't the big backbreaker, to be honest..it was the whole "Screwjob" deal with Shawn Michaels. Apparently they buried the hatchet though. If he fought another match...holy shit...that'd be crazy.

what are you talking about. HBK beat him fair and square.:lol

i got jumped by my brothers because of that match. my mom didnt stop them either. the good ol days

austN Spur
12-17-2009, 01:32 PM
Of course I liked it when I was 10. It's just ridiculous for anyone older than that to be a wrestling fan.

i have five brothers. and its not unusual for us to get together for PPV's. its entertainment. when you have 6 of us together and ppl root for different ppl its all fun times and good memories of get togethers

Many PackYao
12-17-2009, 01:45 PM
Shaq and Mayweather obviously like it. They both hosted RAW and have partaken in matches in the past. What about all the football or NBA players that are always sitting in the front row when when wwe comes to the city they play for? They're obviously older than 10 and who would call them gay for watching it?

I. Hustle
12-17-2009, 02:05 PM
I would. Those f'n faggot pillow biting homos!

Dr. Gonzo
12-17-2009, 02:39 PM
Shaq and Mayweather obviously like it. They both hosted RAW and have partaken in matches in the past. What about all the football or NBA players that are always sitting in the front row when when wwe comes to the city they play for? They're obviously older than 10 and who would call them gay for watching it?

Well if Shaq likes it must not be stupid.

Trainwreck2100
12-17-2009, 02:42 PM
Well if Shaq likes it must not be stupid.

Shaq and Bob Barker. Barker ain't gay neither, he was I bet he was bangin models till he quit TPIR.

Rip-Hamilton32
12-17-2009, 06:50 PM
HBK vs Bret vs Vince lol

BRHornet45
12-17-2009, 07:33 PM
Awesome more people dictating what people should and shouldn't like.

son those people are called Democrats. plenty of them in the political forum as well. fraud ass bitches.

z0sa
12-17-2009, 07:36 PM
Wrestling sucks ass but you can watch as much as you want ericb

BlackSwordsMan
12-17-2009, 07:47 PM
this is pretty interesting, seeing as how brett blamed wwe for his brothers death

BlackSwordsMan
12-17-2009, 07:48 PM
desperate for monies?

BRHornet45
12-17-2009, 07:49 PM
this is pretty interesting, seeing as how brett blamed wwe for his brothers death

son Bret Hart has a long history of blaming everyone for his problems/failures.

anakha
12-17-2009, 09:15 PM
According to a WWE source who would have full knowledge of the situation, Hart, 52, signed a short-term talent contract with WWE this past week covering the period from 1/1 to 4/10, or through WrestleMania and about two weeks after the 3/28 show at the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, AZ. Hart simply told us that he wasn’t going to lie about anything and thus wasn’t going to say anything on the story. It was said that Hart wanted his signing to be kept quiet and his return to be a surprise, but that WWE couldn’t help itself but all but announced it publicly on the first Raw after the ink was dry.

The contract runs through Wrestlemania? Interesting.

TheProfessor
12-17-2009, 09:51 PM
Dennis Miller dropped a "bring back Bret Hart" reference on Raw this week, so the ball was already rolling. Probably will be Bret v. Vince at WM, with Shawn Michaels and Undertaker having a rematch from last year.

TheProfessor
12-17-2009, 09:52 PM
desperate for monies?
Or he may just miss the spotlight and has gotten over his bitterness.

tsb2000
12-17-2009, 10:28 PM
I wonder if Michaels has agreed to job for him- to repay the screwjob?

Dre_7
12-18-2009, 12:28 AM
I wonder if Michaels has agreed to job for him- to repay the screwjob?

I hope not.

I just hope that Hart has FINALLY gotten over what happened in 1997!

Spursfan092120
12-18-2009, 01:19 AM
Him and HBK are cool now?
Yeah..supposedly they buried the hatchet a long time ago.

Spursfan092120
12-18-2009, 01:20 AM
Dennis Miller dropped a "bring back Bret Hart" reference on Raw this week, so the ball was already rolling. Probably will be Bret v. Vince at WM, with Shawn Michaels and Undertaker having a rematch from last year.
Shit, the ball's been rolling for a while now..I heard something about it a while back..just didn't believe it.

Spursfan092120
12-18-2009, 01:21 AM
son Bret Hart has a long history of blaming everyone for his problems/failures.
Definitely..one of the reasons him and Shawn didn't get along. It's well known in the realm of wrestling that they disliked each other LONG before the screw job...which was Brett's fault, by the way.

Spursfan092120
12-18-2009, 01:22 AM
I used to like The Fabulous Freebirds.
Freebirds are cool as shit. Michael PS Hayes is still involved with WWE.

Spursfan092120
12-18-2009, 01:24 AM
HBK vs Bret vs Vince lol
:wow:wow
That is too epic to even imagine.

Spursfan092120
12-18-2009, 01:26 AM
Love how people believe their opinions about wrestling are fact....

"No one above 10 should watch wrestling"
"Wrestling sucks ass."

It's all opinion. Although in the Mens 21-39 bracket, Monday Night Raw is the most popular television show on a weekly basis...but yeah..it's all for kids.

Slydragon
12-18-2009, 01:27 AM
I hope he does not return to the ring to wrestle, Have you seen him lately? He look old and will be slow. I rather remember him as he was in the ring back in the day.

If he comes back as a non wrestling role I'm all for it.

mavs>spurs2
12-18-2009, 01:31 AM
if i know bret hart, he's not over it. he's just calmed down enough to come back to do what he loved. i'm willing to bet that the only condition he would come back under was if it's for shawn to job for him. you're talking about the man who spit in vince's face then knocked him out cold backstage, and held a grudge for over 10 years

whottt
12-18-2009, 01:40 AM
For many years I thought Bret Hart was the problem, it was always pretty obvious to me that he took being champ too seriously and that was why the screwjob happened...but that was a long time ago.

Now I see Hart as the embodiment of a much better era of wrestling, even though it probably truly wasn't. I had actually come to respect Hart a great deal for staying out of wrestling to the degree he has since leaving. I wish he had stayed retired. Seeing Bret Hart wrestle or involved with wrestling again is not something I really want to see, and not because he was a poor wrestler or might be one now. He just actually represents a better era for me and I would like to see it stay that way.

Spursfan092120
12-18-2009, 01:44 AM
For many years I thought Bret Hart was the problem, it was always pretty obvious to me that he took being champ too seriously and that was why the screwjob happened...but that was a long time ago.

Now I see Hart as the embodiment of a much better era of wrestling, even though it probably truly wasn't. I had actually come to respect Hart a great deal for staying out of wrestling to the degree he has since leaving. I wish he had stayed retired. Seeing Bret Hart wrestle or involved with wrestling again is not something I really want to see, and not because he was a poor wrestler or might be one now. He just actually represents a better era for me and I would like to see it stay that way.
I couldn't agree more. Bret had an issue with losing before he left for WCW. That's part of the business..if you're leaving, and you're the champ, you put someone over when you leave...it's how it's always been. Bret knew that, and didn't want to abide...that's why the screwjob happened. To be honest, athletically, I don't think the prime Bret would be in the upper echelon of today's wrestlers...and the Bret of today shouldn't step in the ring...

mavs>spurs2
12-18-2009, 01:59 AM
To be honest, athletically, I don't think the prime Bret would be in the upper echelon of today's wrestlers...and the Bret of today shouldn't step in the ring...

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Bret Hart could wrestle circles around anyone in the business today. there aren't any real wrestlers left

Whisky Dog
12-18-2009, 02:06 AM
Anybody that grew up in the Stu Hart dungeon could hack it in wrestling today.

I never thought I'd see this. About 10 years too late for me to give a shit though.

Spursfan092120
12-18-2009, 02:42 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Bret Hart could wrestle circles around anyone in the business today. there aren't any real wrestlers left
Untrue, my friend..unfortunately the real wrestlers aren't getting the pushes...Shelton Benjamin is phenomenal...guys like Angle aren't in WWE anymore, and Lesnar is doing MMA. Charlie Haas was let go, but was a phenomenal mat wrestler. DH Smith, Davey Boy's son, is wrestling now. Shawn, Finlay, and Jericho can wrestle...they're still around..it's just that most of them need work on their other skills to be big.

Mavs_man_41
12-18-2009, 02:47 AM
Untrue, my friend..unfortunately the real wrestlers aren't getting the pushes...Shelton Benjamin is phenomenal...guys like Angle aren't in WWE anymore, and Lesnar is doing MMA. Charlie Haas was let go, but was a phenomenal mat wrestler. DH Smith, Davey Boy's son, is wrestling now. Shawn, Finlay, and Jericho can wrestle...they're still around..it's just that most of them need work on their other skills to be big.

Bret Hart >>> all those guys. There's a real reason that Angle is the best wrestler today, and Bret Hart is his idol. Wrestling died with the attitude era. Everyone decent is old now. Now days they've resorted to pushing stiffs. Nothing will ever top HBK vs Bret Hart Iron Man Match.

MiamiHeat
12-18-2009, 03:06 AM
There's a real reason that Angle is the best wrestler today

yeah, and the reason was because they all picked him like a script in a movie.

puhlease.

Mavs_man_41
12-18-2009, 03:07 AM
yeah, and the reason was because they all picked him like a script in a movie.

puhlease.

lol uninformed dumbass

Angle won gold medals for wrestling in the Olympics

TDMVPDPOY
12-18-2009, 04:05 AM
dude as long brett put on that sharpshooter, no way his going to let you go...fuck the refs

MiamiHeat
12-18-2009, 08:17 AM
lol uninformed dumbass

what's that have to do with WWE?

nothing.

Whisky Dog
12-18-2009, 10:05 AM
what's that have to do with WWE?

nothing.

It means that even though he's an actor now to make money the guy has phenomenal real wrestling chops. Gold medal level chops.

Brett Hart grew up in an actual wrestling family that was HARD CORE. You have no idea.

Dr. Gonzo
12-18-2009, 10:13 AM
It means that even though he's an actor now to make money the guy has phenomenal real wrestling chops. Gold medal level chops.

Brett Hart grew up in an actual wrestling family that was HARD CORE. You have no idea.

Stu Hart would practically kill people when training them.

Spursfan092120
12-18-2009, 02:21 PM
lol uninformed dumbass

Angle is the best professional wrestler when it comes to real wrestling today...and his mic skills are elite. WWE should not have let him leave...they should have done whatever it took to keep him around. Shelton Benjamin is pretty amazing as well. A lot of uninformed people don't realize that a lot of the people in the business are VERY skilled at wrestling.

Spursfan092120
12-18-2009, 02:22 PM
Stu Hart would practically kill people when training them.
Agreed..you gotta give props to anyone who trained in the dungeon.

Dre_7
12-18-2009, 10:52 PM
I am a HUGE Benjamin fan. I wish he would get more pushes.

BruceBowenFan
12-18-2009, 11:08 PM

damn his performance at tlc was badass.

ManuTP9
12-18-2009, 11:24 PM
If this happens.The ratings for RAW are going to be sky high.

Spursfan092120
12-19-2009, 01:08 AM
He should definitely get more pushes..they've tried a couple of times though, and the crowd doesn't seem to go with it...pisses me off.

damn his performance at tlc was badass.
Match of the night, by a long shot.

Dre_7
12-19-2009, 03:32 AM
It doesnt help that Benjamin doesnt have much of a personality.

Girasuck
12-19-2009, 01:10 PM
It doesnt help that Benjamin doesnt have much of a personality.

He's worse on the mic than Jeff Hardy. That's the only reason why Benjamin hasn't been a main eventer.

austN Spur
12-19-2009, 01:30 PM
that time he ran up the ladder and jumped off it was awesome to watch. i was like this guy is crazy to even take that chance. his balance is a skill that goes probably unmatched except by those high wire act ppl

austN Spur
12-19-2009, 01:38 PM
cdSyLIDXjtw

on the 1:35 minute mark of this match my house erupted everybody was astonished. off the 15 foot ladder outside the ring onto another ladder propped outside. that had to hurt his body a little.

some wrestling ppv have been far more entertaining and worth the 50 dollars than some of the boxing matches we have chipped in together over the years.

EdIT: they show multiple views @ they 3:25 min mark

Spursfan092120
12-26-2009, 08:13 PM
OK..for those who are still interested...

http://rajah.com/base/node/17979

It's been rumored for several weeks that WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart has signed a new short-term contract with World Wrestling and will be returning as an on-air character in early 2010. There has been a lot of speculation that Bret Hart will make his WWE return on the January 4th edition of WWE RAW, the night TNA goes head-to-head with RAW for the first time ever.

Cable provider DirecTV has released its preview for the January 4th RAW and confirms that the Hitman will in fact be hosting RAW that night. Their preview reads:
"Shocking Guest Host Bret The Hitman Hart returns to confront Mr. McMahon."
It's also worth noting that the January 4th RAW is listed as a 2-hour show, contrary to speculation that WWE will add a 3rd hour to compete with TNA's 1-hour lead-in.

bostonguy
12-27-2009, 03:13 AM
It'll be interesting to see how this goes. I haven't watched very much wrestling since wrestlemania 20 (I would have stopped at 19 after the final rock/austin match but the hype of 20 kept me interested). If this storyline leads to closure for the 1997 screwjob, I may very well revert back as a fan for the next few months.

Man I wish Stone Cold and The Rock would return so badly. The attitude era was the best era of wrestling I had ever watched. Those 2 alone just made it awesome. I remember I didn't even change the channel during the years of 1998-2002. Those were 2 names that everybody knew. They really brought the entertainment to a level no one will ever come close to touching.

Spursfan092120
12-27-2009, 04:29 PM
It'll be interesting to see how this goes. I haven't watched very much wrestling since wrestlemania 20 (I would have stopped at 19 after the final rock/austin match but the hype of 20 kept me interested). If this storyline leads to closure for the 1997 screwjob, I may very well revert back as a fan for the next few months.

Man I wish Stone Cold and The Rock would return so badly. The attitude era was the best era of wrestling I had ever watched. Those 2 alone just made it awesome. I remember I didn't even change the channel during the years of 1998-2002. Those were 2 names that everybody knew. They really brought the entertainment to a level no one will ever come close to touching.
Austin can't come back..he'd get paralyzed. Rock is supposed to host a Raw in March, and wants to wrestle. I'd like to see him vs. Cena...it'd be pretty epic.

koriwhat
12-27-2009, 04:37 PM
lame novela!

Dr. Gonzo
12-27-2009, 04:39 PM
TNA is starting to have a live Monday night show?

Cant_Be_Faded
12-27-2009, 05:05 PM
If Hart comes back I will watch at least for a little while.

I agree with whottt, kinda weird if he does come back.

They should do an HBK - Hart fued and base it on the actual screwjob storyline. Combine fiction with reality like Colbert. But HBK would gay it up with the DX antics.

bostonguy
12-28-2009, 05:06 AM
Austin can't come back..he'd get paralyzed. Rock is supposed to host a Raw in March, and wants to wrestle. I'd like to see him vs. Cena...it'd be pretty epic.

Yeah I know about Austin's neck. :depressed

I wouldn't mind Rock vs Cena

I am pissed they never had a Rock vs Orton fued. That one would have been special.

I am even more pissed off they never had a Rock vs HBK fued. That one I would want the most. They never fought.

mystargtr34
12-28-2009, 08:51 AM
Can someone explain the screwjob between SM and Bret Hart? It was a little before my time....

Thanks

I. Hustle
12-28-2009, 09:06 AM
Yeah. In '97 before Bret left he walked into HBK's dressing room to find him screwing his wife. That ended their marriage and Bret had to go to a "hospital" for a while because he was suffering from major depression and he tried on several occasions to commit suicide.

Kermit
12-28-2009, 10:05 AM
Alright. To the best of my memory, the screwjob went like this...

Bret was getting paid a shitload.

Vince didn't want to pay due to the cable wars with WCW which Bischoff was winning.

Allowed Bret to negotiate with WCW.

Bret agreed to a contract with WCW after clearing it with Vince.

Since he was holding the belt, he offered to drop it, but wanted to drop it on his terms.

Vince was not cool with this as some other stars had taken their belts to WCW and had desecrated them.

Bret understood, but did not want to lose the belt in his home country. Especially to HBK who he hated (the Cliq and Bret did not get along).

He even offered to lose it to the Brooklyn Brawler, a notorious jobber.

He and Vince agreed that he would win in Montreal and lose the belt on RAW.

Vince, along with Shawn, cooked up a scenario behind Bret's back and had the official in the ring end the match.

Bret's hurt vagina has never got over it.

The death of his brother didn't help, but I don't think he blamed Vince.

Owen's death was 100% preventable though.

Anyway, that's the screwjob in a nutshell. Mainly from Bret's point of view.

Dr. Gonzo
12-28-2009, 11:53 AM
I met HBK at a TWA event in Kingsville and I asked him if he was in on the screw job and he got pretty pissed off at me for asking. I found it amusing.

I. Hustle
12-28-2009, 12:08 PM
I met HBK at a TWA event in Kingsville and I asked him if he was in on the screw job and he got pretty pissed off at me for asking. I found it amusing.

Are you from Kingsville?

Dr. Gonzo
12-28-2009, 12:26 PM
Are you from Kingsville?

Born and raised in Bishop.

pkbpkb81
12-28-2009, 04:20 PM

i read on lordsofpain.net (a great web site if you like wwe or tna by the way) that hass is still under contract to the wwe and the only reson he hasn't been let go is becuse he is frends with kurt angle and vince knows he would get a job and push as soon as he was let go.

I. Hustle
12-28-2009, 04:40 PM
Born and raised in Bishop.

I have buddies from Kingsville and know a skank from Bishop. How old are you?

anakha
12-28-2009, 04:44 PM
I am even more pissed off they never had a Rock vs HBK fued. That one I would want the most. They never fought.

IIRC, Rock has made it known before that he doesn't much care for having a match with Michaels, and it stems from some backstage issues in the past.

Mavs_man_41
12-28-2009, 05:07 PM
IIRC, Rock has made it known before that he doesn't much care for having a match with Michaels, and it stems from some backstage issues in the past.

funny how that always happens, 2 of the biggest stars in wrestling history hate the guy

Spursfan092120
12-28-2009, 11:39 PM
Alright. To the best of my memory, the screwjob went like this...

Bret was getting paid a shitload.

Vince didn't want to pay due to the cable wars with WCW which Bischoff was winning.

Allowed Bret to negotiate with WCW.

Bret agreed to a contract with WCW after clearing it with Vince.

Since he was holding the belt, he offered to drop it, but wanted to drop it on his terms.

Vince was not cool with this as some other stars had taken their belts to WCW and had desecrated them.

Bret understood, but did not want to lose the belt in his home country. Especially to HBK who he hated (the Cliq and Bret did not get along).

He even offered to lose it to the Brooklyn Brawler, a notorious jobber.

He and Vince agreed that he would win in Montreal and lose the belt on RAW.

Vince, along with Shawn, cooked up a scenario behind Bret's back and had the official in the ring end the match.

Bret's hurt vagina has never got over it.

The death of his brother didn't help, but I don't think he blamed Vince.

Owen's death was 100% preventable though.

Anyway, that's the screwjob in a nutshell. Mainly from Bret's point of view.
A lot of this is correct..one things are not.

Bret was not supposed to win in Montreal..it was going to be a draw.

The major thing was this...it's a rule in the back that if you were leaving WWF for any reason, and you were the champion, you put someone over and dropped the title. Bret wanted to just hand his title over on Raw...he didn't want to lose it to someone...that's what peeved Vince, and everyone else.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-29-2009, 03:34 AM
I met HBK (along with thispego and other friends IIRC) sometime after Wrestlemania 14 when he jobbed to Austin because of his fucked up neck. He had taken part ownership of the Texas Wrestling Association and was doing a tour. They did Victoria community center, and we were there. He had an autograph session before the event, and when it was my turn I asked him if, "we were gonna see any more sweet chin music in the WWF?"
He was like, "Ahhhh, nahhhh" and just signed the picture.

Less than year later he was no longer associated with texas wrestling and back in WWF in a non-wrestling role but sweet chin musicing the fuck outta Vince McMahon.

Kermit
12-29-2009, 09:18 AM
The major thing was this...it's a rule in the back that if you were leaving WWF for any reason, and you were the champion, you put someone over and dropped the title. Bret wanted to just hand his title over on Raw...he didn't want to lose it to someone...that's what peeved Vince, and everyone else.

In the end, he agreed to put anyone over but HBK on RAW (according to Bret; although I think HBK has coped to a fix but has changed his tune on 500000000 different occasions). Vince just didn't want to take the chance, and who the hell could blame him? Besides, it worked out beautifully for everyone involved. Bret got paid, Vince created a hell of a character, WWE won the ratings war, HBK is still a prick, HHH fucks the bosses daughter, Bret is halfway retarded, and his brother is dead because of some hairbrained stunt.

Dr. Gonzo
12-29-2009, 11:54 AM
i have buddies from kingsville and know a skank from bishop. How old are you?

sribb43
01-03-2010, 02:00 AM
Hopefully TNA light a fire under Vince to upgrade the stale product the WWE has been putting out the past few years....Cant wait to see The Hitman on Monday Night

Mavs_man_41
01-03-2010, 04:05 AM
Bret is halfway retarded, and his brother is dead because of some hairbrained stunt.

:wtf how is this "working out beautifully?" you faggot ass piece of shit. Owen was a decent human being and died because of faulty equipment

oh, and :lol @ bret being retarded. he had a stroke but make a full recovery

Dre_7
01-03-2010, 01:38 PM
Hopefully TNA light a fire under Vince to upgrade the stale product the WWE has been putting out the past few years....Cant wait to see The Hitman on Monday Night

I hope so. WWE is so fucking stupid at the moment. They need some real competition to help them get their creative heads out of their asses.

Kermit
01-03-2010, 07:27 PM
:wtf how is this "working out beautifully?" you faggot ass piece of shit. Owen was a decent human being and died because of faulty equipment

oh, and :lol @ bret being retarded. he had a stroke but make a full recovery

Sarcasm dude. Who's the faggot ass piece of shit now?

That's right. You.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-03-2010, 08:19 PM
Hey guys...is Bret coming on tomorrow?

Mavs_man_41
01-04-2010, 02:01 AM
Rumor is Hart vs McMahon in a street fight at wrestlemania. that would be freaking epic

anakha
01-04-2010, 11:13 AM
Rumor is Hart vs McMahon in a street fight at wrestlemania. that would be freaking epic

And probably the only kind of match Bret can work with to a reasonable degree of success, with that past stroke and everything.

I expect overbooking shenanigans with some amount of drama. Anything beyond that is pretty much gravy for me.

I. Hustle
01-04-2010, 11:21 AM
I heard they just signed the Ram. Sure he had a stroke too but I think he could take Bret.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01239/the-wrestler_1239456c.jpg

Mavs_man_41
01-04-2010, 02:09 PM
Vince Mcmahon is a genius. A Hart/Mcmahon/HBK feud would sell more than any other storyline in wrestling history. Only old school wrestling fans will remember the 60 minute iron man match between hart/hbk which was rated the best match of all time, or the Hart/Austin feud. Austin said himself that he credits hart for kickstarting his career and that he knew from that day forward he could never top that match, it was going to be the best of his career and he was right. I miss the days when wrestling was entertaining

anakha
01-04-2010, 07:32 PM
Definitely hyping his return...

http://www.wweshop.com/item/bret-hart-emblem-t-shirt-/OtherSuperstars/01-11658?cid=201001BRETHARTSHIRT-03

ManuTP9
01-04-2010, 09:10 PM
Welcome back BRETT! it's on right now turn to the USA network.

der Kaiser
01-04-2010, 09:13 PM
Someone give HBK a pacdifier already

der Kaiser
01-04-2010, 09:13 PM
What the fuck is this a soap opera? Good Job WWE for gaying this shit up.

ManuTP9
01-04-2010, 09:14 PM
They hugged lol

der Kaiser
01-04-2010, 09:15 PM
Fuck burying the hatchet! This could have been an amazing storyline.

ManuTP9
01-04-2010, 09:15 PM
Dammit, i wanted HBK to sweet chin music him.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-04-2010, 11:17 PM
I thought it was pretty cool. Vince turning on Bret just means they have bigger plans in store for Bret. But I'm not so sure that's a good thing....the guy has not been treated very well by age. His haggard face reeks of sadness. He looks like a beaten down old man.

Glad HBK did not screw him over....if you recall, HBK's personal line in the screwjob story was that he was not really at fault....his job was at stake if he did not participate...and when push comes to shove, if one employee is playin games, and you want to keep your job, you do what you gotta do to keep your job.

I always believed this. Vince was always the prime mover behind the screw job....its the most plausible version of the story. Give the WWE crap for being fake, whatever, but tonight they meshed reality with fiction almost seamlessly.

anakha
01-04-2010, 11:55 PM
I thought it was pretty cool. Vince turning on Bret just means they have bigger plans in store for Bret. But I'm not so sure that's a good thing....the guy has not been treated very well by age. His haggard face reeks of sadness. He looks like a beaten down old man.

He looked better then I expected, given that he's hovering around 50, with a concussion, stroke, and all.

sribb43
01-05-2010, 12:44 AM
Not bad tonight. I expected a bigger pop for Bret but it was Ohio. Vince turning on Bret at the end was obvious. If they go at Mania I see Bret taking it and moving on from the wwe after defeating Vince and having the final say

Dre_7
01-05-2010, 03:22 PM
Never thought Id ever see this in my life!!!

http://i48.tinypic.com/29y5v6.jpg

Cant_Be_Faded
01-05-2010, 09:18 PM
Bret's had a stroke?

Yeesh