PDA

View Full Version : Climategate: Transfer of Dollar to Euro

spurms
12-17-2009, 07:54 AM
Notice why lately America is running scared of even leading the talks to Climate Change? The underlying taxation, and cap and trade agreement, will eventually be aimed at replacing the Dollar with the Euro as the next world currency. While Europeans are scrambling to get the deal done with it's hierarchy and center planners coming from the aristocracies to the Rockefeller bankers, a shotgun contract was handed out at copenhagen, and stalled because of it's exploitative nature and the transfer of future wealth and control to the IMF, very likely to be denominated to Euros, paving the way to finally break the bonds from the Dollar, giving the Euro a powerful leverage to replace it. So while Ben Bernanke is busy printing out money devaluing the dollar, and feeding his wallstreet cronies, and funding the pentagon, Obama and his cronies are figuring out ways to hijack the Climate Change talks with non binding weak proposals, in the hope that the whole deal will fall through. It kinds of make you wonder, why of all the dirty deals out there, Climategate gets trumpeted out on every major USA network while the CIA coup in Honduras and failed false flag terror attack in Mumbai hardly get any mention at all :lol. Looks like the Americans are caught in a real bind this time, the Europeans are secretly maneuvering to replace the dollar and create their own world government, through their own Climate hoax, getting mr idiot Al Gore to play along, while the USA are figuring out ways to try to hijack the deal from happening, dirty politics leads to more dirty politics, only this time America is out of the loop.

Winehole23
12-17-2009, 08:07 AM
Illuminist, LaRouchian, declinist, run on.

spurms
12-17-2009, 08:08 AM

Run on? If you have a point to make at least try to discredit me with something of substance.

Winehole23
12-17-2009, 08:10 AM
You do that so well yourself, I'd hate to interfere.

spurms
12-17-2009, 08:17 AM
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/wirestory?id=9092205&page=2

IMF calls for Renminbi to rise.

We can begin to see a split between the two ideologies of the European Union and the USA, burdened and weakened by their disastrous fiscal policy dated months back, and the backing off from the Kyoto treaty to create a system that would transfer the leverage to the IMF. If the Renminbi is to rise, the value of the Dollar will be destroyed, paving the way for the Euro to replace the Dollar as the next World Currency, ever wonder why the Fed never let out a squeak over the issue of the Renminbi peg? They kept their mouth shut as if they were playing along, the underlying issue is really one of desperation.

Winehole23
12-17-2009, 08:36 AM
If I get you right, former US Trade Representative Robert Zoellick (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Zoellick)is now plotting with illuminists, central banks and old world monarchies to break US hegemony and return it to Europe.
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Zoellick)

spurms
12-17-2009, 08:41 AM
[QUOTE=Winehole23;3926617]If I get you right, former US Trade can.

spurms
12-17-2009, 08:41 AM
If I get you right, former US Trade Representative Robert Zoellick (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Zoellick)is now plotting with illuminists, central banks and old world monarchies to break US hegemony and return it to Europe.
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Zoellick)

Forget my misreading in the first commentary(i really meant the world bank as the WORLD BANKING system the IMF), the world bank have little say when compared to the IMF, and the leader from the World Bank can be replaced with anyone else once their term is up, the IMF on the other hand is the preeminent world monetary system, and yes it's led by a Frenchman, not an American.

whottt
12-17-2009, 08:48 AM
You left out the zionists...

DarrinS
12-17-2009, 08:56 AM
spurms?

Fail

Winehole23
12-17-2009, 09:21 AM
and the leader from the World Bank can be replaced with anyone else once their term is up, the IMF on the other hand is the preeminent world monetary system, and yes it's led by a Frenchman, not an American.You are right to emphasize the decoupling of the leadership of the World Bank and the IMF, as well as IMF managing director Dominique Strauss-Kahn. My own interposition of Zoellick in this scenario was erroneous.

Regarding the bolded, I suppose you're referring to this: http://www.imf.org/external/np/exr/facts/sdr.htm

The SDR is neither a currency, nor a claim on the IMF. Rather, it is a potential claim on the freely usable currencies of IMF members. Holders of SDRs can obtain these currencies in exchange for their SDRs in two ways: first, through the arrangement of voluntary exchanges between members; and second, by the IMF designating members with strong external positions to purchase SDRs from members with weak external positions. In addition to its role as a supplementary reserve asset, the SDR, serves as the unit of account of the IMF and some other international organizations.

spurms
12-17-2009, 09:26 AM
You are right to emphasize the decoupling of the World Bank and the IMF, as well as the leadership of managing director Dominique Strauss-Kahn.

Regarding the bolded, I suppose you're referring to this: http://www.imf.org/external/np/exr/facts/sdr.htm

"But the international supply of two key reserve assets—gold and the U.S. dollar—proved inadequate for supporting the expansion of world trade and financial development that was taking place. Therefore, the international community decided to create a new international reserve asset under the auspices of the IMF."

Do not fancy pick quotations.

Winehole23
12-17-2009, 09:31 AM
Do not fancy pick quotations.Please, forgive me. I picked a relevant one.

spurms
12-17-2009, 09:32 AM
if it goes down to SDR, the Dollar will lose it's hold as the world reserve currency, lose it's intrinsic value and usefulness, and will be replaced by the Euro, which is the stronger currency. Or it will be replaced by the formation of a new Basket of currencies which is unlikely and complicated, the Euro is bad enough already, adding the burden of other major debtor countries in the basket is inappropriate, the likely outcome is one major currency replacing the Dollar which will be the Euro.

101A
12-17-2009, 09:38 AM
You do that so well yourself, I'd hate to interfere.

Ouch.

Gonna leave a mark.

Winehole23
12-17-2009, 09:41 AM
if it goes down to SDR, the Dollar will lose it's hold as the world reserve currency, lose it's intrinsic value and usefulness, and will be replaced by the Euro, which is the stronger currency. Or it will be replaced by the formation of a new Basket of currencies which is unlikely and complicated, the Euro is bad enough already, adding the burden of other major debtor countries in the basket is inappropriate, the likely outcome is one major currency replacing the Dollar which will be the Euro.Then what happens, profe?

mogrovejo
12-17-2009, 11:27 AM

Do you mind to clarify this post, Winehole23?

Winehole23
12-17-2009, 11:38 AM
Do you mind to clarify this post, Winehole23?Provisional diagnosis of the poster.

The Rothschild plus the English crown touches illuminist and LaRouchite alike; the tone foretells and theorizes America's decline.

Run on was a straightforward description of the poster's literary style, I thought.

Do you have a different take on spurms?

spurms
12-17-2009, 11:46 AM
Provisional diagnosis of the poster.

The Rothschild plus the English crown touches illuminist and LaRouchite alike; the tone foretells and theorizes America's decline.

Run on was a straightforward description of the poster's literary style, I thought.

Who said anything about the english crown? I am talking about the Danish crown, the french crown, the monaco crown, the English crown has been reduced to second fiddle for sometime now, why do you think the only one prominent figure who spoke out publicly against the climate change is a Lord Moncton? It's nothing more than a ploy imo :) Once the Euro becomes the new world currency, the British would have no choice but to join the Euro bloc.

mogrovejo
12-17-2009, 11:52 AM
Provisional diagnosis of the poster.

No, I generally don't like to discuss people. You know, that "great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people" stuff.

Winehole23
12-17-2009, 12:04 PM
No, I generally don't like to discuss people. You know, that "great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people" stuff.So you have nothing relevant to say either. How interesting.

Winehole23
12-17-2009, 12:09 PM
Who said anything about the english crown?I should have blued it. spurms mentioned European monarchies generically. I implied England mischeivously.

I am talking about the Danish crown, the french crown, the monaco crown, the English crown has been reduced to second fiddle for sometime nowBien sur.

, why do you think the only one prominent figure who spoke out publicly against the climate change is a Lord Moncton? It's nothing more than a ploy imo :) Once the Euro becomes the new world currency, the British would have no choice but to join the Euro bloc.Prediction or fancy?

mogrovejo
12-17-2009, 12:11 PM
So you have nothing relevant to say either. How interesting.

I didn't pretend I have. I just wanted to know what did you mean with your reply. Then you asked me my opinion about a poster; I tried to defer such an improper and uneducated question - certainly not by trying to saying something relevant. I'm sorry if you're disappointed.

Winehole23
12-17-2009, 12:23 PM
I tried to defer such an improper and uneducated question - certainly not by trying to saying something relevant. Certainly not. Clearly, saying something relevant was never an option. You are giving spurms the benefit of a doubt. How magnanimous and proper.

Spurms has already blown his first (and subsequent) chances with me. My charity toward him at present is somewhat overtaxed.

Think it amiss of me if you like, should I fail to extend perfect courtesy to him. I do not care.

Ignignokt
12-17-2009, 12:51 PM
Your a little twat Winehole.

You've blown every principle you supposedly stand for in trying to character assasinate, label, and outright dismiss spurms's argument. You refuse to even point out why one of his arguments is flawed.

Say what you will about the trolling style of Chumpdumper, but atleast he engages and alot of the times brings his hybrid troll/socratic question format into the argument. Atleast, he sort of allows the individual to defend.

You don't bring anything when you fill the same role.

Winehole23
12-17-2009, 01:07 PM
Your a little twat Winehole.You call me a woman. What took so long this time?

You've blown every principle you supposedly stand for in trying to character assasinate, label, and outright dismiss spurms's argument. You refuse to even point out why one of his arguments is flawed.No indeed, you are correct. I have not contradicted him, while describing him less than charitably. It is a procataleptic treatment. You prepare the question for an unfavorable reception, by mounting it before the opponent does.

Do you sustain spurms' argument on your own account, gtown?

Say what you will about the trolling style of Chumpdumper, but atleast he engages and alot of the times brings his hybrid troll/socratic question format into the argument. Atleast, he sort of allows the individual to defend. Who's being prevented from saying anything?

So you prefer ChumpDumper. This relates to me how? Beside in your own mind, I mean.

You don't bring anything when you fill the same role.It was never my intention to fill the same role.

I am not responsible for your mental conflation, Iggy.

Ignignokt
12-17-2009, 01:13 PM
You call me a woman. What took so long this time?

No indeed, you are correct. I have not contradicted him, while describing him less than charitably. It is a procataleptic treatment. You prepare the question for an unfavorable reception, by mounting it before the opponent does.

Do you sustain spurms' argument on your own account, gtown?

Who's being prevented from saying anything?

So you prefer ChumpDumper. This relates to me how?

It was never my intention to fill the same role.

I am not responsible for your mental conflation, Iggy.

Thanks, guy.

I really am interested in what spurms has to say, and i have the same perception even though i'm far from a LaRouchite or a Truther as one can be.

So i was hoping someone would challenge him in a healthy manner, that's the role i was talking about.

But all your interested in is playing the role of Forum Cop, and you know what? Since you can't grow out of that role, i accept it as your forum moniker. Just know that it will be hard to ever take anything you say seriously, and that you have become a joke.

Winehole23
12-17-2009, 01:18 PM
.But all your interested in is playing the role of Forum Cop, and you know what? Since you can't grow out of that role, i accept it as your forum moniker. Just know that it will be hard to ever take anything you say seriously, and that you have become a joke.You know what? This is probably the tenth time you've tried to give me the moniker in public, and it failed every other time. Why should it bother me this time, given the trend?

Winehole23
12-17-2009, 03:04 PM
http://newsbusters.org/static/2008/10/church-lady.jpg

i accept it as your forum moniker.

Ignignokt
12-17-2009, 05:42 PM
http://newsbusters.org/static/2008/10/church-lady.jpg

ROfl.. Winehole is the ultimate at sounding dainty.

Ignignokt
12-17-2009, 05:44 PM
You know what? This is probably the tenth time you've tried to give me the moniker in public, and it failed every other time. Why should it bother me this time, given the trend?

Why do you consider it a failure, other posters have reached the same conclusion who are not in anyway affiliated with me. Is it a failure because that moniker is not currently under your handle? :lol

Consider all the interactions you have with everyone here that you disagree with, they treat you like the nagging limp wristed forum cop you truly aspire to be.

Winehole23
12-17-2009, 06:19 PM
they treat you like the nagging limp wristed forum cop you truly aspire to be. Finally. The knock on my masculinity. What took you so long?