PDA

View Full Version : The New York Knickerbockers lol

ChrisRichards
12-17-2009, 12:46 PM
So, they have all this assumption that major players in the FA market will eventually end up over there (Amare, Bron, Wade, Bosh) and the Knicks/Dolan/Walsh are saving up a whole lot of Cap Space in 2010 to make this happen.

Would'nt it be funny if none of those ends up in New York? And they overpay for a second tier Star like Rud Gay? Similar to what they gave Allan Houston several years ago? I just thought it would be funny giving someone a player like that 100 million again, man this franchise is screwed in so many ways, im glad Wade is stayig in Miami:lol

Venti Quattro
12-17-2009, 12:49 PM
Wade is gone in Miami next year. Enjoy him while he's there

MiamiHeat
12-17-2009, 01:24 PM
I'm 60% sure Wade is gone. Probably going back to Chicago.

but who knows. nowadays, players are unpredictable, so he might want to leave, but stay for the extra $$$.

I don't even care myself. Wade is a bit overrated anyway, the rest of the world just hasn't caught on yet.

and fuck the knicks.

JoeTait75
12-17-2009, 01:28 PM
Wouldn't it be funny if none of those ends up in New York? And they overpay for a second tier Star like Rudy Gay?

I think that's exactly what's going to happen.

"But... but... we're New York! Spike Lee is in the front row! You can get Thai food at 3 in the morning!" isn't quite going to get it done as an inducement for the mega-stars.

ChrisRichards
12-17-2009, 01:39 PM
I think that's exactly what's going to happen.

"But... but... we're New York! Spike Lee is in the front row! You can get Thai food at 3 in the morning!" isn't quite going to get it done as an inducement for the mega-stars.
:lol i know

ChrisRichards
12-17-2009, 01:40 PM
I'm 60% sure Wade is gone. Probably going back to Chicago.

but who knows. nowadays, players are unpredictable, so he might want to leave, but stay for the extra $$$.

I don't even care myself. Wade is a bit overrated anyway, the rest of the world just hasn't caught on yet.

and fuck the knicks.
traitor. enjoy supercoolbeas a-hole

MiamiHeat
12-17-2009, 01:45 PM
Wade is an overachiever, he plays above his height and he's a little injury prone

that isn't gonna last. plus he's already 28 years old next month.

over the past few seasons, he's come to play FOR drawing fouls.....and he's come to EXPECT referee whistles and when he doesn't get them, he stares at the refs instead of playing ball

sons, i never wear goggles. I call it exactly as I see it, no matter who it is - unless it's about my wife and my parents, in that case then i won't say anything...shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, i'm not dumb.

JamStone
12-17-2009, 01:45 PM
I think Wade wants to go back to Chicago too.

I think the Knicks won't be able to attract LeBron, Wade, or Bosh. But they might be able to get Amare (I don't know if he and D'Antoni really like each other though) and maybe Joe Johnson. And, that's a start in getting back to being a decent team. It's better than being a perennial lottery team.

MiamiHeat
12-17-2009, 01:48 PM
Knicks + no D Antoni = no lebron

guys like LeBron understand defense is important. if the knicks really wanted big names, they shouldn't have gotten Antoni

they wouldn't want to play for no D Antoni

Thunder Dan
12-17-2009, 01:49 PM
every free agent is going to be overpaid next year because there are so many teams with rosters to fill

redzero
12-17-2009, 02:00 PM
Uh oh. Looks like somebody is out of ChrisRichards's top five.

duhoh
12-17-2009, 03:17 PM
i could see nash heading there though. not probable, but it's not unrealistic

Stump
12-17-2009, 03:30 PM
i could see nash heading there though. not probable, but it's not unrealistic
Nash signed an extension with the Suns.