PDA

View Full Version : tp for blake since everyone says he sucks

ducks
12-17-2009, 10:08 PM
Portland Trail Blazers shopping Steve Blake?
Portland Trail Blazers guard Andre Miller(notes) has supposedly been on the trading block this season, but he's supposedly not on it right now because the team is offering up another guard to potential suitors, according to ESPN.

Two general managers supposedly told the paper that Steve Blake(notes) has been offered to them when they called asking for Miller. One thing that apparently bugs Blazers coach Nate McMillan is that he supposedly feels like he has to play Blake even when he's struggling because Brandon Roy(notes) likes to play with him rather than Miller. Blake doesn't make that much dough and has a contract that will end at year's end so he'd be more attractive in a trade than Miller.

The idea is supposedly to get Blake out of Portland so the Roy pressure is relieved and Miller has more room to gain confidence and playing time. Plus, the team would like to give Jerryd Bayless(notes) some more playing time, particularly since he's been vocal about his lack of time on the court.

Bayless hasn't reportedly asked for a trade but is planning to if things remain the same.

Source: ESPNNew Window

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/rumors;_ylt=AgVK57ZgXHXRWaCa_VJ6tga8vLYF

and then roy would demand out:lol:lol:lol and follow him

benefactor
12-17-2009, 10:11 PM
Aww...ducks got his widoll fiwlings hurt.

DPG21920
12-17-2009, 10:19 PM
Evidently Ducks is not even a TP fan. He has honestly just been trolling everyone.

honestfool84
12-18-2009, 12:20 AM

:lol

angelbelow
12-18-2009, 12:48 AM
I like the suggestion but the contracts don't fucking add up. Shit.

Johnny RIngo
12-18-2009, 01:14 AM
Blake sucks. Doesn't change the fact that TP is having a horrid season. There are around 14 PGs playing better than Parker at the moment(pretty sad when you consider that TP was hailed as a top 3 PG last year).

outmap
12-18-2009, 08:15 AM
I thought "Blake" Griffin! (In a heartbeat!)

Solid D
12-18-2009, 08:25 AM
It's an equal opportunity Forum with lots of freedom. ducks has an equal opportunity and freedom to insert "tp" into every topic.

Brazil
12-18-2009, 08:31 AM

what ? tp for a rookie that never played a single game ?

pauls931
12-18-2009, 08:33 AM
You'd have to be a moron to make that trade. Blake stands around the 3 hoping for the D to forget about him. As a PG, he dribbles the ball up the floor and that's it. Someone probably got excited because he had a decent game last night.

silverblackfan
12-18-2009, 08:41 AM
The only excuses for Tony for not playing to his potential this year are:
a) nursing a injury - check. (Ankle).
b) not knowing his team - check. (1/2 the team is new)
c) taking the nights off on defense - check. (but expected)
My only beef is that even coming off an injury, Manu is doing the other little things to make up for his rust. (4 TO, but 4 steals against GS)
I want Tony to go back to his killer ways that appeared last year, but if he does not have his shot, that is just taking shots away from the new guys.

George Gervin's Afro
12-18-2009, 11:23 AM
We need a pass first, get-everyone-involved point and tony isn't that kind of player.

spurspokesman
12-18-2009, 11:36 AM
Tp is being asked to alter his game silghtly to accomodate potential contributions that would make him manu and tims life easier. The team we have this year needs A creative point guard and unfortunately that is gonna be a mountain for tp to climb as he is used to just creating for himself.

LOL@MavsFan
12-18-2009, 11:43 AM
:lol I hate Ducks.

SPURSGOAT
12-18-2009, 12:09 PM
Blake!? He sux! Now if we could trade him for someone like Jose Calderon...:smokin

Would hate to see him go; has been such a staple here for so long and done so much to help us in the past... the kind of team we have now though needs someone that can dish the rock more. We know he aint getting traded so...:blah

The Truth #6
12-18-2009, 05:53 PM
No one's trading Parker this year. However, if we completely fall apart this season, then every option should be available to give TD one last legitimate shot for a title. Parker would be our best piece to move. Given Parker (and Manu's) willingness to play injured for their NT, I don't see Holt eager to really open up the pocketbook for them, especially with the window almost shut.

ducks
12-18-2009, 10:51 PM
We need a pass first, get-everyone-involved point and tony isn't that kind of player.

yeah spurs never won with tp as a point guard
how many titles did they win without tp has point guard
and with him

z0sa
12-18-2009, 11:00 PM
yo Ducks,

AJ > TP

Cry Havoc
12-18-2009, 11:07 PM
Spurs fans are quickly becoming one of the stupidest fanbases on Spurstalk.

Aggie Hoopsfan
12-19-2009, 04:44 PM
Someone said something bad about Tony. :cry

ducks
12-19-2009, 07:10 PM
you cry worse if someone says something about manu
manu from you always gets the pass

Chieflion
12-19-2009, 08:36 PM
Are they giving us Aldridge and Bayless too? LOL ducks.

Rogue
12-19-2009, 08:41 PM
I'd trade ducks out of spurstalk for whatever equivalent available, like a piece of shit.

Josepatches_
12-19-2009, 10:45 PM

Hill,Blair & Griffin.It sounds pretty good.Make it happen!!

portnoy1
12-21-2009, 08:49 AM
Blake!? He sux! Now if we could trade him for someone like Jose Calderon...:smokin

Would hate to see him go; has been such a staple here for so long and done so much to help us in the past... the kind of team we have now though needs someone that can dish the rock more. We know he aint getting traded so...:blah
Not straight up. I want Bargnani in there to. Parker/Bonner for Calderon/Bargnani. Its pretty equal cause the Raptors have a much better player at the PG position in Parker to take the load off Bosh Offensively. They also replace Bargs with a bigman who can shoot in Bonner. In Calderon the spurs get a consistent midrange/3 pt shooter and also a guy who just runs the offense and gets hits guys in their spots. His assist totals may be down this year, but thats because he doesnt handle the ball as much with Turkoglu being there. Bargs can shoot the 3/post up and drive. He is quick enough to defend the mobile PF's out there, and he can block shots. He is OK, not great on the boards, but between Duncan/Mcdyess/Blair thats not going to be an issue.

ElNono
12-21-2009, 09:42 AM

:lol