PDA

View Full Version : The Undefeated

peewee's lovechild
12-18-2009, 11:56 AM
i wonder how epic mono's meltdown would be if the colts went 19-0

You know, I was getting sick of all the "undefeated" talk, but J.T.'s post makes me want it to happen now.

There was no better fun than watching Mono having to eat his words. I'm pretty sure he'll go on a killing spree if either Na'leans or Indy go all the way.

This should be fun.

Greg Oden
12-18-2009, 01:04 PM
If Indy did it, I'm sure he would off himself live on justin.tv for us all to see.

stretch
12-18-2009, 02:17 PM
i dont think he would care as much if indy did it, as opposed to the chargers doing it.

if the chargers went 19-0 with LT getting superbowl MVP, then I think oden might be right.

monosylab1k
12-18-2009, 02:27 PM
^meh, not really. I think San Diego is winning it all this year anyway. there's a misconception that I hate the Chargers. It's not true. I hate Chargers fans, and i hate Tomlinson. That's it. Well Merriman too, but he's irrelevant now.

I would only hate it if LT got recognized as some sort of hero for leading his team to the championship. But in the past 2 years LaDainian has been exposed as the crybaby bitch he is. Everyone knows he sucks, and everybody knows it's Philip Rivers' team. Nobody will credit LT for shit if the Chargers win, and that makes me happy.

And I like Philip Rivers so I won't mind. Screw it, Go Chargers.

slayermin
12-18-2009, 02:36 PM
Want to respond but don't want to jinx it.

J.T.
12-18-2009, 02:41 PM
lol mono thinking backing out on our sig bet in favor of a picture of faggot rivers is going to serve as some kind of jinx

hope you got a bucket

stretch
12-18-2009, 02:51 PM
^meh, not really. I think San Diego is winning it all this year anyway. there's a misconception that I hate the Chargers. It's not true. I hate Chargers fans, and i hate Tomlinson. That's it. Well Merriman too, but he's irrelevant now.

I would only hate it if LT got recognized as some sort of hero for leading his team to the championship. But in the past 2 years LaDainian has been exposed as the crybaby bitch he is. Everyone knows he sucks, and everybody knows it's Philip Rivers' team. Nobody will credit LT for shit if the Chargers win, and that makes me happy.

And I like Philip Rivers so I won't mind. Screw it, Go Chargers.

so what would piss you off most?

Peyton winning another ring, faceraping brady yet again in the process, and finally getting his deserved recognition that he is the best QB ever?

LT beating the pats, celebrating on their mid-field logo, then later on getting recognition for leading his team to a Super Bowl victory?

eli and the pats meeting in the superbowl again somehow with eli making a massively clutch yet lucky drive to tear the pats hearts out again?

or Ben Worthlessburger and the stealers somehow making the playoffs and winning the superbowl and worthlessburger playing like shit but getting all the credit as usual?

or other?

J.T.
12-18-2009, 02:52 PM
if peyton does what brady couldn't (go 19-0), the brady manning debate is over for life

monosylab1k
12-18-2009, 02:56 PM
lol mono thinking backing out on our sig bet in favor of a picture of faggot rivers is going to serve as some kind of jinx

hope you got a bucket

was it for the rest of the season? i thought it was just for a week, then i was too lazy to take it off. if it's for the whole season i'll put it back up.

J.T.
12-18-2009, 03:01 PM
it was for two weeks or until the winning team from that game lost a game, whichever were longer

monosylab1k
12-18-2009, 03:10 PM
Peyton winning another ring, faceraping brady yet again in the process, and finally getting his deserved recognition that he is the best QB ever?

meh, one drunken night of kicking the shit out of small children is about as meltdowny as i'd get.

LT beating the pats, celebrating on their mid-field logo, then later on getting recognition for leading his team to a Super Bowl victory?

won't happen, LT is exposed already. And he's too classy to do that, he said so.

eli and the pats meeting in the superbowl again somehow with eli making a massively clutch yet lucky drive to tear the pats hearts out again?

I might go David Carradine myself if that happened.

or Ben Worthlessburger and the stealers somehow making the playoffs and winning the superbowl and worthlessburger playing like shit but getting all the credit as usual?

That's just an average year in the NFL. The Steelers win a title and their mediocre ass QB's get the credit.

stretch
12-18-2009, 03:16 PM
so i take it that eli is your most hated man

J.T.
12-18-2009, 03:17 PM
hey mono if the colts and pats play in the playoffs we should make a tattoo bet this time

monosylab1k
12-18-2009, 03:17 PM
so i take it that eli is your most hated man

no, it would just kill me to see the Patriots blow it against another far inferior team.

I hate LT, Worthlessburger, and Peyton far more than Eli.

monosylab1k
12-18-2009, 03:19 PM
hey mono if the colts and pats play in the playoffs we should make a tattoo bet this time

If there's a "no dicks" rule then maybe.

J.T.
12-18-2009, 03:22 PM
no dicks sounds good to me

peewee's lovechild
12-18-2009, 03:57 PM
no dicks sounds good to me

:lmao:lmao

Sig worthy.