PDA

View Full Version : MTV Judge Charged with 9 Counts of Child Molestation, Oral Sex

peewee's lovechild
12-18-2009, 04:02 PM
'Dance Crew' Judge Busted for Child Molestation

Shane Sparks -- a judge on the MTV show "America's Best Dance Crew" -- has been arrested and charged with 8 counts of child molestation.

The LAPD took Sparks into custody at 8AM PT this morning on a felony warrant charging him with molestation.

The alleged incidents began occurring in 1994 and continued for several years. According to the criminal complaint Shane allegedly committed the crimes of lewd acts upon a child -- all felonies. There is only one alleged victim.

The criminal complaint -- filed by the L.A. County District Attorney's office -- charged Sparks with 8 incidents of alleged molestation with an underage girl. There was a clerical error in the D.A.'s charging documents -- there are actually only 8 counts -- not 9.

The lewd acts include oral copulation and other acts "with the intent of arousing, appealing to, and gratifying the lust, passions, and sexual desires of the defendant, who was at least 10 years older than [the victim]."

Sparks -- who was also a choreographer on "So You Think You Can Dance" -- is being held on $590,000 bail.

Sparks is the second person from "So You Think You Can Dance" who's been in trouble with the law -- earlier this year his co-star Alex Da Silva was charged with rape.

No immediate comment from Shane's camp.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/18/melvinsparks-shayne-americas-next-best-dance-crew-child-molestation-so-you-think-you-can-dance/

In10se
12-18-2009, 04:08 PM
I wonder if this was a little kid or like a 17 yr old

Dr. Gonzo
12-18-2009, 04:09 PM
I wonder if this was a little kid or like a 17 yr old

Wouldn't the charge be statutory rape and not child molestation if that was the case?

thispego
12-18-2009, 04:13 PM
Hey, if some 16 year-old-girl wants to blow me, by god, i'm gonna let her!

In10se
12-18-2009, 04:17 PM
Wouldn't the charge be statutory rape and not child molestation if that was the case?

I'm not sure, Im not knowledgeable about those things. Makes sense though, you're probably right.

JamStone
12-18-2009, 04:20 PM
This short article says it happened in 1994 and Sparks is 35 now so it happened when he was about 21 years old. It also says Sparks was at least 10 years older. So the girl in question was approx. 11 years old at the time. Don't think you can bend the morality law on that one. Even a 16 year old, you might find some sympathizers. 21 years old and 11 years old (or younger), that's just really not justifiable.

http://www.americansuperstarmag.com/news/dance-crew-judge-shane-sparks-arrested-for-child-molestation

The alleged molestation took place in 1994, according to a criminal complaint.

The 35-year-old Sparks, who was also a choreographer on Fox's So You Think You Can Dance, has been charged with nine counts of molestation, including a lewd act upon a child, which is a felony.

Sparks is said to have been at least 10 years older than the victim.

peewee's lovechild
12-18-2009, 04:30 PM
This short article says it happened in 1994 and Sparks is 35 now so it happened when he was about 21 years old. It also says Sparks was at least 10 years older. So the girl in question was approx. 11 years old at the time. Don't think you can bend the morality law on that one. Even a 16 year old, you might find some sympathizers. 21 years old and 11 years old (or younger), that's just really not justifiable.

http://www.americansuperstarmag.com/news/dance-crew-judge-shane-sparks-arrested-for-child-molestation

Fuck.

11 years old?? Dude's getting fried.

MiamiHeat
12-18-2009, 04:38 PM
wait

so if this happened in 1994

why are they just charging him now 15 years later??????

something smells fishy here. did the girl, now in her 20's, blackmail him for cash now that he is famous?? and this is what happened if he refused?

peewee's lovechild
12-18-2009, 04:39 PM
wait

There is no statute of limitations on rape or molestation of a minor.

MiamiHeat
12-18-2009, 04:43 PM

that's not what I meant

I meant, why are they charging him just now? this means that they just found out about it.

so the teenage girl is now in her...mid-to-late 20's..... and suddenly went to the police, 15 years after she gave the guy a blowjob?

something weird here. i am suspicious, and think that the girl saw him on TV, recognized him, and probably blackmailed him, he refused, she went to cops.

peewee's lovechild
12-18-2009, 04:44 PM
that's not what I meant

I meant, why are they charging him just now? this means that they just found out about it.

so the teenage girl is now in her...mid-to-late 20's..... and suddenly went to the police, 15 years after she gave the guy a blowjob?

something weird here.

MiamiHeat
12-18-2009, 04:45 PM

that's not what I meant

something weird here. i am suspicious, and think that the girl saw him on TV, recognized him, and probably blackmailed him, he refused, she went to cops

ashbeeigh
12-18-2009, 04:46 PM
wait

something smells fishy here. did the girl, now in her 20's, blackmail him for cash now that he is famous?? and this is what happened if he refused?

Statue of limitations.

What remains is a 10 year statute of limitations for child molestation. HOWEVER, the crime can also be prosecuted within one year of WHENEVER a victim tells the police (even past the 10 year mark). This sounds rather contradictory, because this means that the 10 year limitation is essentially pointless, but it is the current law of the land. The California legislature is consantly debating about this, so the law may change in the near future. You should talk to a California attorney familiar with these cases for the most up to date information.

http://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/california-statute-of-limitations-on-sexual-abuse.html

MiamiHeat
12-18-2009, 04:49 PM
Statue of limitations.

http://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/california-statute-of-limitations-on-sexual-abuse.html

You are not understanding my post

I am questioning the motives behind why she would report him to police 15 years later, now that he's famous on TV.

peewee's lovechild
12-18-2009, 04:51 PM
You are not understanding my post

I am questioning the motives behind why she would report him to police 15 years later, now that he's famous on TV.

Your not understanding that her motives don't matter for shit.

There could literally be hundreds of reasons for her waiting so long. Shame, fear, intimidation . . . . etc.

There is no statue of limitations for a rape or molestation of a minor. Motives be damned.

MiamiHeat
12-18-2009, 05:04 PM
I suspect blackmail

peewee would know a thing or two about sexual blackmail

ashbeeigh
12-18-2009, 05:10 PM
Your not understanding that her motives don't matter for shit.

There could literally be hundreds of reasons for her waiting so long. Shame, fear, intimidation . . . . etc.

There is no statue of limitations for a rape or molestation of a minor. Motives be damned.

Wow. An intelligent post by peewee. I agree.

MiamiHeat
12-18-2009, 05:11 PM

im fucking biting my thumb now because of you. eat shit

peewee's lovechild
12-18-2009, 05:14 PM

I was thinking of your tatas when I wrote that.

I want to molest the hell out of them.

MiamiHeat
12-18-2009, 05:15 PM
http://www.larsson.dogma.net/jesper1_medium.jpg

Al Koholik
12-18-2009, 05:19 PM
Who cares what her motives are?! The bastard diddled an 11 year old. That mufugger!

MiamiHeat
12-18-2009, 05:23 PM
Who cares what her motives are?! The bastard diddled an 11 year old. That mufugger!

how do you know she is 11???? i didn't read that up there

damn. if she was 11, he's fucked. :lol

peewee's lovechild
12-18-2009, 05:23 PM
how do you know she is 11???? i didn't read that up there

damn. if she was 11, he's fucked. :lol

MiamiHeat
12-18-2009, 05:27 PM
damn

21 yrs old with an 11 year old

god damn. yeah, he's fucked.

mrsmaalox
12-18-2009, 05:28 PM
Whatever her motivations are, she's well within her right to pursue the charges. Is it really that hard for a 21 yr old guy to get laid?

JamStone
12-18-2009, 05:33 PM
I did my math wrong. For some reason, I was subtracting from 2008. Not much difference, but still. He would have been around 20 years old, meaning if the article is accurate and the girl was at least 10 years younger, then we're talking about a girl who was 10 years old or younger.

BacktoBasics
12-18-2009, 05:38 PM
Is it really that hard for a 21 yr old guy to get laid?Is for z0sa.

MiamiHeat
12-18-2009, 05:42 PM
Whatever her motivations are, she's well within her right to pursue the charges. Is it really that hard for a 21 yr old guy to get laid?

it's better if, when you see a man, just picture a giant penis with legs.

when he talks to you, try to remember the giant penis has already decided if he wants to bed you or not, and if he's talking to you, it means the giant penis is already working on the plan to get you into bed. that coffee he invited you to? yeah. trojan horse. giant penis is hiding inside of it.

pretty much, the entire day, giant penis will want your hot booty.

the difference is some giant penis' are attracted to weird shit, and others forget about morality, law, and etc... this guy falls in this camp

damn, that was the most typing of the word penis ever.

penis.

admiralsnackbar
12-18-2009, 05:49 PM
I suspect blackmail

Were that the case, we would be hearing about this pervert's charges as well as his victim/blackmailer's. Sometimes it takes years for victims of sexual abuse to muster the strength to come forward (remember they have to make their private humiliations public -- probably not so fun).

z0sa
12-18-2009, 05:57 PM
Is for z0sa.

I enjoy multiple partners.

I also have no standards. It's easy to get laid all the time when you'll fuck the fat friend, the chick with missing fingers, a midget, any-aged slut at a party, etc

Heath Ledger
12-18-2009, 06:05 PM
So you think you can dance your way out of this one Shane?

The Reckoning
12-18-2009, 07:35 PM
the flat-billed cap gave it away

ORION
12-18-2009, 08:19 PM
peewee would know a thing or two about a sexual black male

fixed

I. Hustle
12-18-2009, 08:37 PM
:lol

whottt
12-18-2009, 10:21 PM
Do they have any kind of proof beyond the accusation?

I know this is far fetched, and that no female in history has ever fabricated rape, molestation or sexual abuse charges, but basically we do have a justice system that says innocent until proven guilty, and there is a very good reason for that.

I do not see any evidence mentioned anywhere in this case, I see only accusations from 15 years ago. Whether there is truth to them or not, our entire justice system is predicated upon proving guilt and the reason for that is that it is a far greater crime for an innocent person to be imprisoned than it is for a guilty one to get off scott free.

I sincerely hope they have some evidence on this beyond 15 year old accusations.

Frenzy
12-18-2009, 11:24 PM
Do they have any kind of proof beyond the accusation?

I know this is far fetched, and that no female in history has ever fabricated rape, molestation or sexual abuse charges, but basically we do have a justice system that says innocent until proven guilty, and there is a very good reason for that.

I do not see any evidence mentioned anywhere in this case, I see only accusations from 15 years ago. Whether there is truth to them or not, our entire justice system is predicated upon proving guilt and the reason for that is that it is a far greater crime for an innocent person to be imprisoned than it is for a guilty one to get off scott free.

I sincerely hope they have some evidence on this beyond 15 year old accusations.

In hollywood it seems... your guilty till proven innocent. Some one can drag your good name in the mud and you can either deal with it or pay them off. If you deal with it... you might win but by the time it happens half the public already has you pegged. Sue what do you do then? You sue back for money the person most likely can't pay you anyway.

nice huh.

whottt
12-18-2009, 11:33 PM
And there are plenty of guys getting released from jail every day now that were wrongly imprisoned, often on rape charges.

For instance right here:

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/world/2009/1219/1224260979404.html

That man just spent the last 35 years of his life in prison for the rape of a child....he's been in prison since he was 19 years old. That is a far greater crime than that which was commited against the child, which although horrible, was not the prime of your life being held accountable in prison for the crimes of another person. That is the greatest crime of them all.

Some person just says. oh, he molested me 15 years ago, and that's all it takes to ruin a person's name, likely forever? Get him thrown in jail?

So if they arrested this guy for this I hope they had something more than just her saying it....10+ years after the fact.

BlackSwordsMan
12-19-2009, 12:53 AM
unless this bitch saved the condom from 92 how is there any proof they fucked?

MiamiHeat
12-19-2009, 02:28 AM
This is the power that woman have today

Many times, you see women abusing it and falsely accusing men.....

dunno what to say. I hope it's not true, i'd rather she be a liar, than to hear that he did do that to a 10 year old

TDMVPDPOY
12-19-2009, 02:47 AM
find the snitch, shoot the snitch

get to da choppa

I. Hustle
01-05-2016, 02:19 PM
At one time here there were a lot of Avante apologists.
Tdmvpinoy
MiamiHeat
Blackswordsman
Whott

Avante
01-05-2016, 04:33 PM
At one time here there were a lot of Avante apologists.
Tdmvpinoy
MiamiHeat
Blackswordsman
Whott

Nothing to apologize for. I was a 19-22 kid hanging out with my buddies in foreign bars in my navy days. The girls came over, we bought them drinks, we took them to a hotel because they asked us to, it was actually.....please. Some of these girls might have been 16/17, which nobody cared about at all.

What we have here is a bunch of dumb kids totally clueless about all that. And if they had been there they would have done the same things we all did.

My moms mom was 15 when she had her, my mom was 16 when she had my oldest sister. Priscilla wa 14 when Elvis became interested in her, check out how old Cher was when she started going with Sonny, check out how old Loretta Lynn was when she got married. And it goes son and on.

I. Hustle
01-05-2016, 04:36 PM
Nothing to apologize for. I was a 19-22 kid hanging out with my buddies in foreign bars in my navy days. The girls came over, we bought them drinks, we took them to a hotel because they asked us to, it was actually.....please. Some of these girls might have been 16/17, which nobody cared about at all.

What we have here is a bunch of dumb kids totally clueless about all that. And if thet had been there they would have done the same things we all did.

My bad. What did a freak like me even think? That they would let kids under 18 in bars?! Was I dense? I guess just chalk that up to me being a cherry boy.

Avante
01-05-2016, 04:40 PM
My bad. What did a freak like me even think? That they would let kids under 18 in bars?! Was I dense? I guess just chalk that up to me being a cherry boy.

Let me educate you littlle guy.

Those girls had to have a work permits, ok? Well like everything else some were fakes, ok? Little doubt some 16 years olds pulled it off, but this talk of younger than that is ridiculous. And if you would have ask any of them their age, it would have been...."I 18 babysan"

The dummies confuse what went on in the brotels to the bars. The whore houses is where those real young girls were, not the bars, even you must know those places were off limits to us servicemen.

I. Hustle
01-05-2016, 04:46 PM
Let me educate you littlle guy.

Those girls had to have a work permits, ok? Well like everything else some were fakes, ok? Little doubt some 16 years olds pulled it off, but this talk of younger than that is ridiculous. And if you would have ask any of them their age, it would have been...."I 18 babysan"

The dummies confuse what went on in the brotels to the bars. The whore houses is where those real young girls were, not the bars, even you must know those places were off limits to us servicemen.

Oooohhhh so you went to brothels? Look at you knowing where to get what you want.

Avante
01-05-2016, 05:23 PM
Oooohhhh so you went to brothels? Look at you knowing where to get what you want.

What about.....OFF LIMITS ...don't you understand?

Dude, nobody was with any little kids I know of , ok? So stop acting retarded.

SpursforSix
01-05-2016, 08:31 PM
What about.....OFF LIMITS ...don't you understand?

Dude, nobody was with any little kids I know of , ok? So stop acting retarded.

No surprise. Thread title with "child" and "oral sex"...and heeeeersss Avante. Bet you were disappointed when you didn't find any pics.

TDMVPDPOY
01-06-2016, 12:10 AM
innocent to proven guilty

but the media has already made up their mind and will defame or posts negative propaganda shit, name and reputation is already tarnished even if person is found innocent...