PDA

View Full Version : Laurence Fishburne Will Kill Him Some Aliens

peewee's lovechild
12-18-2009, 04:12 PM
Laurence Fishburne -vs- PREDATORS!!

Merrick here...

Over at JoBLo, the lovely Jenna Busch has a scoop from the set of PREDATORS. Seems Laurence Fishburne will be joining the cast of the film.

We didn't get to see him, but the awesome Laurence Fishburne will be playing the role of Noland. Can't tell you a damn thing about the character, but I think it's safe to say that he's going to kick some serious ass. We'll tell you more the second they lift the embargo.

...says Jenna's report HERE.

In the same article, Mike Sampson...evidently not embargoed...shed a little more light on Fishburne's role, saying:

While Jenna might not be able to tell you much about Noland, I know from my own digging that the character has a little experience fighting Predators. While most of our characters are newbies, Noland's been at this game for a while. Obviously much more from the set coming soon so stay tuned!

Everyone who's been to the PREDATORS set so far have been blown away by what they've seen. I can't wait...

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/43427

mardigan
12-18-2009, 04:17 PM
As well as Adrian Brody and Danny Trejo. This movie could kick some ass. I read that Arnold will be doing a cameo in the movie as well as Dutch.

thispego
12-18-2009, 04:19 PM
is this the set here in Austin? predator vs predator?

peewee's lovechild
12-18-2009, 04:29 PM
is this the set here in Austin? predator vs predator?

Yea. Supposedly Fishburne is already in Austin filming.

Check you local Popeyes. He just might be there.

phyzik
12-18-2009, 05:07 PM
It's probably just me but I can never picture Laurence Fishburne as a hardcore action hero. He just doesnt have the face or the body type that tells me "this dude could seriously kick some ass".

It was excusable in the Matrix because they where in a big computer simulation in which they hacked to allow them to do the impossible, but this is pushing it for me.

Dont get me wrong, I will still see it.

thispego
12-18-2009, 06:21 PM
Yea. Supposedly Fishburne is already in Austin filming.

Check you local Popeyes. He just might be there.

I'm supplying ALOT of this set. Every rock you see in this movie, yeah, me.

thispego
12-20-2009, 02:16 PM
i thought this movie was about predators vs predators

Venti Quattro
12-20-2009, 04:18 PM
Laurence Fishburne is making a career in CSI :lol

mardigan
12-20-2009, 04:34 PM
i thought this movie was about predators vs predators

Predators kidnap some of the Earth's most dangerous killers to force them to fight in Gladiator type battles on their home world, from what I understand.

thispego
12-20-2009, 08:59 PM
rofl! are you kidding me? sounds dumb. I'm not gonna sell them anymore rocks

phyzik
12-20-2009, 09:15 PM
Predators kidnap some of the Earth's most dangerous killers to force them to fight in Gladiator type battles on their home world, from what I understand.

Now I remember hearing about this movie. Man, they have had a script for a LONG time! :lol

EmptyMan
12-20-2009, 09:59 PM
http://www.imfdb.org/images/thumb/f/fc/PredatorSP1-10.jpg/500px-PredatorSP1-10.jpg