PDA

View Full Version : POTW 12/18/2009 awards and rankings

Sancha
12-18-2009, 04:21 PM
Well gang it hasn't been the best of weeks. With that said there were a few solid standouts. I'll just get right down to it.

POTW Honorable Mentions

I. Hustle- For admitting that he is a fat ass and is going to get worn out running after KoriWhat

KoriWhat - For being a little putito that is going to get sat on by Hustle.

Atrain - Because last time we boned I actually felt it.

CosmicCowboy - For his thread about smoking meat after he finds the right wood

PM5K - He stayed out of here for the most part and that is always a plus.

Stretch - For his witty posts. like "eat shit"
Lots of no shows this week so hopefully we have a strong end of the year.

Anal_Luv of the week or ALOTW

MiamiHeat/CuckingFunt - Both of these dudes Luv the Anal. I went to both their houses and they made me wear a strap on. It was fun and I would love to do it again. I love you guys.

Poser of the Week

PeeWee's Love Child-

This guy was all over the place. He got into the negritos loving fried shicken thread, the Quattro, Who would win between Hustle and KW, etc. All in all he gave great posts whether it was going in depth about how he uses chicken grease to jerk off or his fighting with other posers. In the end he came in here the way I squirt, wild and all over the place covering everything.

Well that wraps it up for this week. Assignment threads were basically a bust but they'll rebound strong next week. Hopefully we get a little board activity to kick things off today.

stretch
12-18-2009, 04:22 PM
eat shit

peewee's lovechild
12-18-2009, 04:27 PM
Wow.

This is so unexpected. Where do I start?

I want to thank my parents for being horny enough to make me the product of their loins. I'm sure that was the greatest sex act in history.

I would be remiss if I don't thank ATRAIN, because his gayness is so easy to make fun of. The world would be a lot less funny without his retarded gay ass.

I know I'm forgetting so many people. But, can I just please have two minutes. I don't know if I'll ever be back, so please give me just two more minutes to say what's on my mind.

Stop the music please. Please!

Okay. I just want to say that this is so much more than me. I represent an entire culture. It's to them that I owe my thanks. And, to Sancha . . . what can I say?

Her penciled eyebrows are the reason I wake up each morning.

I love you.

I love you all!

I. Hustle
12-18-2009, 04:34 PM
lol I'm a fatass. Me sitting on KW sounds gay though so that isn't going to happen.

Solid D
12-18-2009, 05:03 PM
If those are examples of posts of the week, then the Club has become a steaming pile of defilement. The Club has been much better, so please.....do better and think outside the pile.

BacktoBasics
12-18-2009, 05:04 PM
Excellent list. Good job stepping in for the tabulator. I hear he's battling depression and losing motivation as we speak.

Solid D
12-18-2009, 05:05 PM
Excellent list. Good job stepping in for the tabulator. I hear he's battling depression and losing motivation as we speak.

Judging from the list of garbage posts, I can see why.

I. Hustle
12-18-2009, 05:05 PM
I think, or at least hope that it was meant to be funny. Wasn't the fight betwen me and chicken little thread last week or the week before?

I. Hustle
12-18-2009, 05:06 PM
LOL @ Anal_Luv of the week though. That cracked me up when I caught it.

ashbeeigh
12-18-2009, 05:09 PM
BS. I was doing well the past few weeks.

Al Koholik
12-18-2009, 05:10 PM

MiamiHeat/CuckingFunt - Both of these dudes Luv the Anal. I went to both their houses and they made me wear a strap on. It was fun and I would love to do it again. I love you guys.

Bullshit!! I made a solid push in the end!

Al Koholik
12-18-2009, 05:10 PM
BS. I was doing well the past few weeks.

Your face looks angry.

MiamiHeat
12-18-2009, 05:13 PM
I think, or at least hope that it was meant to be funny. Wasn't the fight betwen me and chicken little thread last week or the week before?

don't act dumb, yellow belly. you know exactly when it was. kori is gonna smack you silly

Al Koholik
12-18-2009, 05:23 PM
don't act dumb, yellow belly. you know exactly when it was. kori is gonna smack you silly

Yellow belly? Are you an old timer like me? Do you say lily livered too?

Yeah I. Hustle you sap suckin' coward!

Ed Helicopter Jones
12-18-2009, 05:25 PM
If those are examples of posts of the week, then the Club has become a steaming pile of defilement. The Club has been much better, so please.....do better and think outside the pile.

The Club has been dead for awhile. The good posters have all had their fill of the junk and have left.

I miss what used to be.

BacktoBasics
12-18-2009, 05:28 PM
The Club has been dead for awhile. The good posters have all had their fill of the junk and have left.

I miss what used to be.Dead to you I guess. I understand where you're coming from but the club has produced plenty of good thread worthy of conversation.

Just because your little buddies got bored doesn't mean this place is dead to the rest of the world.

DizzG.
12-18-2009, 05:28 PM

Pssssst! that is why the "my shit don't stink" to good for the club posters have their own "private" forums. Don't be mad because you never got a private message with the password.

Besides when was the last time you made a topic in the club worth reading?

MiamiHeat
12-18-2009, 05:29 PM

I miss what used to be.

http://www.hogwild.net/images/hog/anim-hog-sad-violin-cry.gif

Please, continue.

DizzG.
12-18-2009, 05:31 PM

I miss what used to be.

Another taint sniffer who didn't get the secret password. :lmao

BacktoBasics
12-18-2009, 05:34 PM
Another taint sniffer who didn't get the secret password. :lmao
I didn't get the password either. No worries though because I'm not entertained by pompous egotistical jackasses like you.

MiamiHeat
12-18-2009, 05:37 PM
yeah, you tell em b2b high five

fuck you secret passworders

im revolting

mrsmaalox
12-18-2009, 05:38 PM
Just curious, what constitutes a "good poster"? I see the whining for "good posters" in the Troll forum, the Spurs forum, the Quattro, etc., but no one ever lays down any guidelines, :wtf

z0sa
12-18-2009, 05:39 PM
I didn't get the password either. No worries though because I'm not entertained by pompous egotistical jackasses like you.

:tu

if one doesn't like what we're talking about, make a new topic about you wanna talk about. Or are you ashamed?

z0sa
12-18-2009, 05:40 PM
Just curious, what constitutes a "good poster"? I see the whining for "good posters" in the Troll forum, the Spurs forum, the Quattro, etc., but no one ever lays down any guidelines, :wtf

it's because people like stealing other people's good takes since they have no opinions of their own.

mrsmaalox
12-18-2009, 05:41 PM
yeah, you tell em b2b high five

fuck you secret passworders

im revolting

:lmao

DizzG.
12-18-2009, 05:42 PM

Not getting a password is a good thing. (it puts you in the cool club) Bitching about a forum you do nothing to contribute to is bad thing.(it makes you look like a butt hurt douche) If you would put down the "how to succeed in business without getting fucked in the ass everyday" self help book you paid 29.99 for at borders book store on your 2 hour lunch break you would see I am on your side taint breath.

Al Koholik
12-18-2009, 05:43 PM
I'm half drunk and saw that it said Poser. So you should ask what makes a good poser and not a good poster.

Al Koholik
12-18-2009, 05:44 PM
HA! Taint breath! You mufugger!

BacktoBasics
12-18-2009, 05:54 PM
Not getting a password is a good thing. (it puts you in the cool club) Bitching about a forum you do nothing to contribute to is bad thing.(it makes you look like a butt hurt douche) If you would put down the "how to succeed in business without getting fucked in the ass everyday" self help book you paid 29.99 for at borders book store on your 2 hour lunch break you would see I am on your side taint breath.I wasn't the one bitching you stupid fuck. I don't want to be a part of you little club. Could your head be any bigger. Are you so fucking special that you need to boast about your membership of some sub board to the rest of us.

Who's fucking pathetic now you stupid fat miserable piece of shit.

WE DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOUR CLUB. We never did. Go fucking play with them.

I have another 20 minutes before I go home so we can argue some more if you want. I don't care.

...and what the fuck is the deal with you people and your need play the "success" card.

I'll make you the same fucking challenge that jack sommerset refused.

Post your W-2 and current pay check stubs and I'll post mine. We'll see who's more successful. Any time fat ass.

Sancha
12-18-2009, 05:54 PM
Who is mad because I left you out?

CosmicCowboy
12-18-2009, 05:58 PM
wow.

This thread went south in a hurry.

CosmicCowboy
12-18-2009, 06:00 PM
The Club has been dead for awhile. Most of the old school good posters except for CC have all had their fill of the junk and have left.

Fixed it for you Chopper...

XMas TRoLL
12-18-2009, 06:02 PM
I wasn't the one bitching you stupid fuck. I don't want to be a part of you little club. Could your head be any bigger. Are you so fucking special that you need to boast about your membership of some sub board to the rest of us.

I have another 20 minutes before I go home so we can argue some more if you want. I don't care.

...and what the fuck is the deal with you people and your need play the "success" card.

Post your W-2 and current pay check stubs and I'll post mine. We'll see who's more successful. Any time fat ass.

This mini meltdown made the topic worth reading! :tu

Mavs_man_41
12-18-2009, 06:04 PM
I wasn't the one bitching you stupid fuck. I don't want to be a part of you little club. Could your head be any bigger. Are you so fucking special that you need to boast about your membership of some sub board to the rest of us.

you mad brah

DizzG.
12-18-2009, 06:06 PM

Who told you I was fat? are you going to make this personal?

Re-Animator
12-18-2009, 06:12 PM
Getting B2B's goat and on a friday for all to see is worthy of making the POTW list!

CosmicCowboy
12-18-2009, 06:13 PM
Laughing at Dizz G DOT trolling B2B

Mavs_man_41
12-18-2009, 06:14 PM
Getting B2B's goat and on a friday for all to see is worthy of making the POTW list!

you still got it brah, we could really use you in the nba forum, full time.

Re-Animator
12-18-2009, 06:19 PM
The funny thing is the DiZZg. troll was being sarcastic he was making fun of the private forums. I think B2B misread his postings. I sometimes snoop around the private forums but I dare not repeat what I read it's not pretty.

XMas TRoLL
12-18-2009, 06:22 PM
Laughing at Dizz G DOT trolling B2B

CuckingFunt
12-18-2009, 06:25 PM
wow.

This thread went south in a hurry.

It was north at some point?

ORION
12-18-2009, 08:23 PM

I miss what used to be.

I'm back

ROFL
12-18-2009, 09:05 PM
It was north at some point?

whottt
12-18-2009, 10:29 PM
Just curious, what constitutes a "good poster"?

http://spurstalk.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1650909

lint
12-18-2009, 11:14 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1650451

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

:lol

Solid D
12-19-2009, 12:16 AM
Dead to you I guess. I understand where you're coming from but the club has produced plenty of good thread worthy of conversation.

Just because your little buddies got bored doesn't mean this place is dead to the rest of the world.

I agree that the Club has produced plenty of good threads worthy of conversation. Where it has fallen is when a thread is started with either a news story linked or some other interesting topic, then it turns into a bunch of Middle School banter, quickly degrading into the Mumbai garbage dump. The rest of the world may be looking in, but just like the populous Mumbai...it still contains several steaming piles of trash. So what I'm saying is...you can do better. I've seen it.

http://images.businessweek.com/ss/09/08/0805_biggest_garbage_dumps/image/013_dehli.jpg

Solid D
12-19-2009, 12:23 AM
Well gang it hasn't been the best of weeks. With that said there were a few solid standouts. I'll just get right down to it.

POTW Honorable Mentions

I. Hustle- For admitting that he is a fat ass and is going to get worn out running after KoriWhat

Poser of the Week

PeeWee's Love Child-

This guy was all over the place. He got into the negritos loving fried shicken thread, the Quattro, Who would win between Hustle and KW, etc. All in all he gave great posts whether it was going in depth about how he uses chicken grease to jerk off or his fighting with other posers. In the end he came in here the way I squirt, wild and all over the place covering everything.

Well that wraps it up for this week. Assignment threads were basically a bust but they'll rebound strong next week. Hopefully we get a little board activity to kick things off today.

Exhibit A of land fill.

Ignignokt
12-19-2009, 12:26 AM
This is the title or award, that no one's proud of winning, and sane people avoid.

It's like getting a ribbon for best macaroni bracelet at retard camp.

Bender
12-19-2009, 12:30 AM
Solid - that should read "e-landfill"

katyon6th
12-19-2009, 12:31 AM
I was actually pretty fucking honored when I won POTW a few weeks ago. Sad, I know.

marini martini
12-19-2009, 12:44 AM
This is the title or award, that no one's proud of winning, and sane people avoid.

It's like getting a ribbon for best macaroni bracelet at retard camp.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

I was actually pretty fucking honored when I won POTW a few weeks ago. Sad, I know.

turn that frown, upside down!:toast

I. Hustle
12-19-2009, 12:56 AM
Well anyone that is proud to get the Anal_Luv award is a little off.

marini martini
12-19-2009, 01:37 AM
Well anyone that is proud to get the Anal_Luv award is a little off.

Don't look at me!!!

Ricardo Romo
12-19-2009, 04:39 AM
I noticed many problems when SR was banning so many posters they came here with an attitude. Like Blizz, this guy came in here and told mouse to shut the fuck up that he had no idea what the fuck he was talking about and yet mouse ended up fixing my notebook.

I went from 1200 mhz to 2.6 ghz just by letting him replace my cpu chip. and it only cost me a 12 pack of beer.

Then you have PM5K, if you go in the geek forum he is telling people who are trying their best to help another poster out with a bad CD rom to "shut the fuck up!"

Then you have MiamiHeat if you talk about God or disagree with evolution he tells you to shut the fuck up!

But in a way since I moved here from SR myself, I have seen Tpark and Sequpsur talk the same way to others so I guess in a way they paved the way for others.

my 2 cents.

I. Hustle
12-19-2009, 01:23 PM
Shut up bitch!

just kidding

Al Koholik
11-07-2013, 05:18 PM
Is thish still valid?

Trill Clinton
11-07-2013, 05:20 PM

POTW Honorable Mentions

Poser of the Week

PeeWee's Love Child-

:lmaoCC has been posting about smoking meats for over 4 years??? got dayum

xmas1997
11-07-2013, 05:23 PM
Nope

Creepn
11-07-2013, 05:35 PM
:lmaoCC has been posting about smoking meats for over 4 years??? got dayum

LOL! I was thinking the same damn thing when I read that list!

DJR210
11-07-2013, 05:43 PM
:lol CosmicCowboy - For his thread about smoking meat after he finds the right wood

mouse
11-07-2013, 07:26 PM
Just curious, what constitutes a "good poster" in the Troll forum, :wtf

Link to that forum?

SA210
11-07-2013, 07:36 PM
Link to that forum?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7 :lol

silverblk mystix
11-07-2013, 07:53 PM
^ truth ^ :rollin:rollin