PDA

View Full Version : Mark Cuban to file complaint after loss

flamingdts
12-19-2009, 01:24 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4756296

Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban said after Friday's loss to Houston that the Mavericks will be filing an official protest with the league office because of at least three contentious calls during Dallas' 116-108 overtime defeat.

"We will definitely protest," Cuban said, "because we felt there were multiple misapplications of the rules."

The Mavericks contend the referees in charge -- Ken Mauer, Brian Forte and John Goble -- did not have the license to review a flagrant foul on Houston's Aaron Brooks in overtime that led to a technical foul being assessed to the Mavericks' Erick Dampier. Because it was Dampier's second technical, Dallas' starting center was ejected with 1:01 to play in overtime and Houston leading by six points.

The Mavericks argued that the review, which resulted in an eight-minute delay, should not have taken place because Brooks was originally called for Flagrant Foul Penalty 1 as opposed to a Flagrant Foul Penalty 2.

Dallas likewise believes that the rules were misapplied in the final seconds of regulation when the officials declined to put more time back on the clock after reviewing a turnover by Brooks with the score tied at 100.

Dallas has 48 hours to formally file the protest, which costs $10,000.

Marc Stein is a senior NBA writer for ESPN.com

mavsfan1000
12-19-2009, 01:29 AM
Good. This was the worst ref game I've seen in a long time. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

mystargtr34
12-19-2009, 01:30 AM
Did the Bucks do this for the way theyv been raped the past two games :lol...

Findog
12-19-2009, 01:42 AM
In before the "Cuban is a sore whining loser" jokes.

Bottom line is that the Mavs lost this game w/o help of the refs. I don't think that's the issue here, but it was a truly atrocious game, ref-wise. I don't think they had it out for the Mavs or anything, they were just incompetent.

badfish22
12-19-2009, 01:42 AM
The Mavericks argued that the review, which resulted in an eight-minute delay, should not have taken place because Brooks was originally called for Flagrant Foul Penalty 1 as opposed to a Flagrant Foul Penalty 2.

Dallas likewise believes that the rules were misapplied in the final seconds of regulation when the officials declined to put more time back on the clock after reviewing a turnover by Brooks with the score tied at 100.
They got a point on these two things. WHat the refs did was just not right. Not saying it cost us the game, but the refs should know what they are allowed to do and not do.

But Cuban needs to give it a rest sometimes. WHy does he think refs hate him? Its because of this stuff.

Findog
12-19-2009, 01:44 AM
They got a point of these two things. WHat the refs did was just not right. Not saying it cost us the game, but the refs should know what they are allowed to do and not do.

But Cuban needs to give it a rest sometimes. WHy does he think refs hate him? Its because of this stuff.

You just contradicted yourself. If Cuban has a valid complaint, then there's no need to "give it a rest."

Some of Cuban's antics are embarrassing and unbecoming of an owner, but the refs need to be professionals about this. If the Mavs feel like the rules were not applied directly, then they have a right to lodge a complaint with the league office. The refs shouldn't take stuff like that personally.

djohn2oo8
12-19-2009, 01:46 AM
You just contradicted yourself. If Cuban has a valid complaint, then there's no need to "give it a rest."

Some of Cuban's antics are embarrassing and unbecoming of an owner, but the refs need to be professionals about this. If the Mavs feel like the rules were not applied directly, then they have a right to lodge a complaint with the league office. The refs shouldn't take stuff like that personally.

See. Crawford, Joey

And thank God Violet Palmer no longer refs a NBA game

Findog
12-19-2009, 01:47 AM
See. Crawford, Joey

And thank God Violet Palmer no longer refs a NBA game

What? She's not reffing anymore? When did that happen?

djohn2oo8
12-19-2009, 01:48 AM
What? She's not reffing anymore? When did that happen?

NBA referee Violet Palmer returns to college hoops

Posted May 28 2009 3:39PM

SAN BRUNO, Calif. (AP) -- Violet Palmer is leaving the NBA after 12 years officiating games to become coordinator of women's basketball officials for the West Coast Conference.

Her hiring was announced Thursday.

Palmer became the first woman to officiate a major U.S. professional sport when she made her NBA debut on Oct. 31, 1997. She has spent the last 12 seasons in the NBA, and officiated four playoff games and more than 700 regular season games. She also worked in the CBA and WNBA.

Before working in pro basketball, Palmer spent nine seasons officiating in the women's college ranks. She worked five NCAA women's Final Fours, and officiated in the West Coast Conference, Pac-10, WAC

http://www.nba.com/2009/news/05/28/ref.palmer.ap/index.html

Findog
12-19-2009, 01:49 AM
Of course, assuming the Mavs have a case, nothing more will come of this than a muffled "Sorry about that, Mark" from Stern on the conference call as he tries to stifle a laugh while hanging up the phone.

Findog
12-19-2009, 01:50 AM

SAN BRUNO, Calif. (AP) -- Violet Palmer is leaving the NBA after 12 years officiating games to become coordinator of women's basketball officials for the West Coast Conference.

Palmer became the first woman to officiate a major U.S. professional sport when she made her NBA debut on Oct. 31, 1997. She has spent the last 12 seasons in the NBA, and officiated four playoff games and more than 700 regular season games. She also worked in the CBA and WNBA.

Before working in pro basketball, Palmer spent nine seasons officiating in the women's college ranks. She worked five NCAA women's Final Fours, and officiated in the West Coast Conference, Pac-10, WAC

Thank God. She was in the league 12 years and got only 4 playoff game assignments, that tells you how shitty she was.

badfish22
12-19-2009, 01:51 AM

But they do take it personally. Cuban always has a valid point, yet they still hate him (allegedly)

Findog
12-19-2009, 01:53 AM
But they do take it personally. Cuban always has a valid point, yet they still hate him (allegedly)

I think that's part of what he's fighting against when it comes to the state of officiating in the NBA. If these guys are petty assholes, then there's no way to avoid getting on their bad side if you make a campaign to improve the product, officiating-wise.

badfish22
12-19-2009, 01:55 AM
Bring back the replacement refs from the pre-season.

Ya they sucked, but they were consistent.

Bob Lanier
12-19-2009, 01:56 AM
I can't decide whether I like Ken Mauer or Mark Cuban less.

badfish22
12-19-2009, 02:00 AM
Dallas has 24 hours to formally file the protest, which costs $10,000.

:lmao gotta love stern

djohn2oo8
12-19-2009, 02:01 AM
Dallas has 24 hours to formally file the protest, which costs $10,000.

:lmao gotta love stern

To which Stern pockets $9,999.99

badfish22
12-19-2009, 02:04 AM
To which Stern pockets $9,999.99

:lol idk why Stern doesnt love Cuban. He pays 10,000 to complain then Stern fines him another 20,000 for complaining. Then he makes a few more Lebron commercials.

Ditty
12-19-2009, 02:11 AM
lol mavs

badfish22
12-19-2009, 02:11 AM
lol mavs

lol @ both of your favorite teams

crc21209
12-19-2009, 02:12 AM
They were down 6 points already to begin with 1 min. remaining.....who cares.

Ditty
12-19-2009, 02:27 AM
lol @ both of your favorite teams

lol cowboys

lol no win in december

lol tony homo

lol jessica simpson

lol 1 billion doller overated stadium

lol michael jackson i mean jerry jones

lmao mavs though :lmao

Mavs_man_41
12-19-2009, 02:31 AM
funny how your name is "spursowntexas" when the mavs are also in texas and own the spurs

rockets > mavs > spurs

tee, hee

Ditty
12-19-2009, 02:35 AM
lol last time i checked we had 4 banners

rockets had 2

mavs have 0

:)

good day

Mavs_man_41

rockets had 2

mavs have 0

good day

:lmao it didn't take long for you to panic and pull out the "4 rings, faggot!" card

crc21209
funny how your name is "spursowntexas" when the mavs are also in texas and own the spurs

rockets > mavs > spurs

tee, hee

Aaaaaactually if we're going by Championships in the state of Texas basketball-wise it would be as follows:

Spurs (4) > Rockets (2) > Mavericks (0)

So when it comes to the NBA in Texas, the Spurs do own it. :flag:

Mavs_man_41
12-19-2009, 02:37 AM
Aaaaaactually if we're going by Championships in the state of Texas basketball-wise it would be as follows:

Spurs (4) > Rockets (2) > Mavericks (0)

So when it comes to the NBA in Texas, the Spurs do own it. :flag:

looks like we got another!

4 rings faggot!

crc21209
12-19-2009, 02:38 AM
looks like we got another!

4 rings faggot!

Did I say 4 rings faggot? Hmmm...looking back at my post...nooope. Just stating the truth...

Kyle Orton
12-19-2009, 02:38 AM

rockets had 2

mavs have 0

good day
Color me impressed. You can use the hand you're not jerking off to pictures of butch lesbians with to count to 4. San Antonio public schooling has really taken a step forward. Have you heard of utsa? They'd love to have you.

FkLA
12-19-2009, 02:39 AM
filing a complain, seriously?

wow what a fucking faggot

Mavs_man_41
Color me impressed. You can use the hand you're not jerking off to pictures of butch lesbians with to count to 4. San Antonio public schooling has really taken a step forward. Have you heard of utsa? They'd love to have you.

:lmao

Mavs_man_41

at least he's a "fucking" faggot, meaning he's fucking something. must be nice to be rich and own your own franchise

Kyle Orton
12-19-2009, 02:41 AM

I'd call him gay too the way he spreads his love paint all over the spurs organization.

badfish22
12-19-2009, 02:43 AM

Mavs_man_41
12-19-2009, 02:44 AM
it's always fun when these faggot ass mouthbreathers waltz in here from the "other" forum like it's all bubblegum and daisies and quickly realize that they brought a knife to a gun fight and have to tuck their tails and run :lmao

Ditty
12-19-2009, 02:45 AM

:lol

i got to luagh at this because I am going to UTSA next fall to finish my degree

its a great school btw getting my bachelors in computer science :toast

badfish22
12-19-2009, 02:46 AM
lol cowboys

lol no win in december

lol tony homo

lol jessica simpson

lol 1 billion doller overated stadium

lol michael jackson i mean jerry jones

lmao mavs though :lmao

lol snyder

lol Zorn

lol cambell who chokes and panicks but no one notices because no one pays attention to that shitty team

lol choking every game away like pussys

lol 100 million dollar overrated player

lol spurs most of all

Mavs_man_41
12-19-2009, 02:47 AM

i heard to get your bachelors in computer science at UTSA all you have to to is know how to turn on a computer

"slurp slurp, sucking up because i'm getting my ass handed to me" :lmao

FkLA
12-19-2009, 02:47 AM
it's always fun when these faggot ass mouthbreathers waltz in here from the "other" forum like it's all bubblegum and daisies and quickly realize that they brought a knife to a gun fight and have to tuck their tails and run :lmao

4 rings bitch

Kyle Orton
12-19-2009, 02:48 AM

yeah real good school. i think i had an easier time getting the females in your family to suck me dry than getting into utsa.

Mavs_man_41
12-19-2009, 02:48 AM
4 rings bitch

yup, your mom has 4 wedding rings, one for each time some man fucked the shit out of her for a while, beat her, got bored, raped you instead, and left her white trash ass

badfish22
12-19-2009, 02:49 AM
4 rings bitch

ahhh the past. Where everything is better for Spur fans. Bull fans can sympathize.

Ditty
12-19-2009, 02:51 AM
lol snyder

lol Zorn

lol cambell who chokes and panicks but no one notices because no one pays attention to that shitty team

lol choking every game away like pussys

lol 100 million dollar overrated player

lol spurs most of all

lol at least we won in december :lol and a playoff a game and not suck balls for a overated team with a overated running back with overated recievers and overated defense line and bunch of fat linemen 6"2 piece of s**t quarterback who sucks like his team

goodluck with the mavs thats just too easy :lmao

Ditty
12-19-2009, 02:54 AM
i heard to get your bachelors in computer science at UTSA all you have to to is know how to turn on a computer

"slurp slurp, sucking up because i'm getting my ass handed to me" :lmao

well im pretty sure you know all about that because of expierence, your the one telling me about it :rollin

jag
12-19-2009, 02:54 AM
:lol idk why Stern doesnt love Cuban. He pays 10,000 to complain then Stern fines him another 20,000 for complaining. Then he makes a few more Lebron commercials.

All fine money goes straight to charity. I'm pretty sure the $10G goes to charity as well. Kinda stupid to think that Stern is "pocketing" that money.

FkLA
12-19-2009, 02:55 AM
yup, your mom has 4 wedding rings, one for each time some man fucked the shit out of her for a while, beat her, got bored, raped you instead, and left her white trash ass

youre extremely witty brah

Ditty
12-19-2009, 02:55 AM
yeah real good school. i think i had an easier time getting the females in your family to suck me dry than getting into utsa.

well it felt pretty good to nut in your moms :wow

FkLA
12-19-2009, 02:56 AM
ahhh the past. Where everything is better for Spur fans. Bull fans can sympathize.

hey atleast we have that, the Mavs dont have a past or a present...unless youre retarded enough to actually think you have a chance this year.

Mavs_man_41
12-19-2009, 02:57 AM
youre extremely witty brah :yield

thanks brah

Mavs_man_41
12-19-2009, 02:57 AM
hey atleast we have that, the Mavs dont have a past or a present...unless youre retarded enough to actually think you have a chance this year.

we presently own your sorry asses, it's branded on your left cheek

FkLA
12-19-2009, 03:00 AM
thanks brah

that post was full of sarcasm

i mean wtf was that, you act like we're on mtv's 'yo momma' or something

Kyle Orton
12-19-2009, 03:00 AM
well it felt pretty good to nut in your moms :wow

really? that's what you come back with?

FkLA
12-19-2009, 03:01 AM
we presently own your sorry asses, it's branded on your left cheek

feel free to hang up that 2008 first round champions banner

badfish22
12-19-2009, 03:02 AM
lol at least we won in december :lol and a playoff a game and not suck balls for a overated team with a overated running back with overated recievers and overated defense line and bunch of fat linemen 6"2 piece of s**t quarterback who sucks like his team

goodluck with the mavs thats just too easy :lmao

:lol your argument is that the whole team is overrated (which you spelled wrong every time).

gotta love Spurfans

Ditty
12-19-2009, 03:03 AM
really? that's what you come back with?

well i guess ill be your new step daddy now :married:

if that's fine with you mr orton?

FkLA
12-19-2009, 03:03 AM
:lol your argument is that the whole team is overrated (which you spelled wrong every time).

gotta love Spurfans

yo dont generalize, im a boys fan.

Mavs_man_41
12-19-2009, 03:04 AM
feel free to hang up that 2008 first round champions banner

got one hangin in my room brah

as long as neither of our teams are winning championships, ill accept owning your sorry ass as a consolation. we own scoreboard, you're my bitch

Ditty
12-19-2009, 03:04 AM

gotta love Spurfans

lol the cowgirls are too overated to get the extra R :lol

badfish22
12-19-2009, 03:06 AM
yo dont generalize, im a boys fan.

That doesn't make me feel better

as long as neither of our teams are winning championships, ill accept owning your sorry ass as a consolation. we own scoreboard, you're my bitch

exactly

Ditty
12-19-2009, 03:07 AM
unfortunately I got to sit in this piece of **** stadium in february for the all star game :(

badfish22
12-19-2009, 03:08 AM
unfortunately I got to sit in this piece of **** stadium in february for the all star game :(

Dumbshits like you should just stay in fat beaner land

Mavs_man_41
12-19-2009, 03:09 AM

yeah, san antonio's stadium is soooo much better :lmao

FkLA
12-19-2009, 03:10 AM
boasting about beating the spurs last year is the equivalent of boasting about beating up someone with a broken arm

cant say i blame u though, guess when youre a mavs fan there aint much else u can brag about.

Ditty
12-19-2009, 03:11 AM
Dumbshits like you should just stay in fat beaner land

lol dont worry I might as well go to another piece of **** city like dallas

Mavs_man_41
12-19-2009, 03:11 AM

jealous of our stadium brah?

badfish22
12-19-2009, 03:12 AM

lol @ you trying to compare Dallas and fat beaner land

Ditty
12-19-2009, 03:12 AM
yeah, san antonio's stadium is soooo much better :lmao

last time i checked we dont have a football team her idiot :depressed so whats the point of building a stadium

FkLA
12-19-2009, 03:13 AM
lol @ you looking down on san antonio as if dallas is worth a shit

Mavs_man_41
12-19-2009, 03:13 AM
last time i checked we dont have a football team her idiot :depressed

aww you sad brah

badfish22
12-19-2009, 03:15 AM
last time i checked we dont have a football team her idiot :depressed so whats the point of building a stadium

Of course you don't have a football team. Thats for good cities.

Ditty
12-19-2009, 03:15 AM
lol @ you trying to compare Dallas and fat beaner land

ohh and dallas is not skinner either there 14th on the list but got a bunch of fat crackers up there :lol

Mavs_man_41
12-19-2009, 03:17 AM
ohh and dallas is not skinner either there 14th on the list but got a bunch of fat crackers up there :lol

lol fat beaner

Ditty
Of course you don't have a football team. Thats for good cities.

shit im happy that my teams dont sucks balls like the ones in that cracker city :lol

Ditty
lol fat beaner

lol fat cracker

Mavs_man_41
12-19-2009, 03:19 AM
lol fat cracker

that just doesn't sound as cool brah and isn't nearly as true

badfish22
12-19-2009, 03:19 AM
shit im happy that my teams dont sucks balls like the ones in that cracker city :lol

scoreboard. thats all I have to say. goodnight

Ditty
12-19-2009, 03:21 AM
that just doesn't sound as cool brah and isn't nearly as true

lol nearly as true :lol

FkLA
12-19-2009, 03:22 AM
look at this little chihuahua barking and expecting a rollover than retreats with his tail between his legs after a response

TheMACHINE
12-19-2009, 03:22 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4756296

Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban said after Friday's loss to Houston that the Mavericks will be filing an official protest with the league office because of at least three contentious calls during Dallas' 116-108 overtime defeat.

"We will definitely protest," Cuban said, "because we felt there were multiple misapplications of the rules."

The Mavericks contend the referees in charge -- Ken Mauer, Brian Forte and John Goble -- did not have the license to review a flagrant foul on Houston's Aaron Brooks in overtime that led to a technical foul being assessed to the Mavericks' Erick Dampier. Because it was Dampier's second technical, Dallas' starting center was ejected with 1:01 to play in overtime and Houston leading by six points.

Dallas has 48 hours to formally file the protest, which costs $10,000.

Marc Stein is a senior NBA writer for ESPN.com

Sounds like a legit gripe.

Trainwreck2100
12-19-2009, 03:28 AM

SAN BRUNO, Calif. (AP) -Referee Violet Palmer was hired as coordinator of women's basketball officials for the West Coast Conference and will remain with the NBA, where she has worked for 12 seasons.

Before working in pro basketball, Palmer spent nine seasons officiating in the women's college ranks. She worked five NCAA women's Final Fours, and officiated in the West Coast Conference, Pac-10, WAC, Big Sky and Big West.
http://www.ncaa.com/sports/w-baskbl/spec-rel/052809aaa.html
she never went anywhere

Chieflion
12-19-2009, 03:29 AM
I would say there were tons of bad calls alone in the 4th quarter and overtime. Cuban's complaint is legit but $10,000? What the hell....

sook
12-19-2009, 03:34 AM
brooks got a flagrant, they gave kidd just a pf, and probably a lot of bad calls...for one they took like half an hr to review one fucking play.

Oh and the traveling calls....wtf! seriously.

alchemist
12-19-2009, 03:40 AM
:lmao @ calling a flagrant on that bullshit ass foul, then Mr. Tough Guy pulls a Garnett and goes after the small one.

Indazone
12-19-2009, 03:55 AM
I'd be willing to bet that Cuban would have kept his piehole shut if the Mavs had won this game. LOL

alchemist
12-19-2009, 03:59 AM
I'd be willing to bet that Cuban would have kept his piehole shut if the Mavs had won this game. LOL
I'm wondering why he didn't file a complaint against Stackhouse for getting friendly with Ginobili's neck

BzP30Q8PPvw

ezau
12-19-2009, 04:04 AM
got one hangin in my room brah

http://workbench.cadenhead.org/media/dallas-mavericks-nba-champs-2006.jpg

http://www.norcalblogs.com/bullfight/archives/lonelydallasman.jpg

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2009/writers/ian_thomsen/01/29/stern.international/nowitzki-stern.jpg

http://img2.allposters.com/images/PHO/AAHD037_8x10.jpg

congratulations Mavs fan!

Culburn369
12-19-2009, 06:44 AM
Luva is correct here. Ashamed the Dallas org & fanbase should be.

Culburn369
12-19-2009, 07:00 AM
Just glorious.:toast

mojorizen7
12-19-2009, 07:14 AM
Bring back the replacement refs from the pre-season.

Ya they sucked, but they were consistent.
"NO fucking way!" he exclaimed.
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:m4qdT7LSDRW4AM:http://www.respectkobe.com/img/yell.jpg

"Yeah, ummmm no." he agreed.
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:0nOyXEak4gLFiM:http://www.bet.com/Assets/BET/Published/image/jpeg/96f8a4b4-16cd-a86d-92ad-3a2be271425c-news_fb_blacksporticons_LeBron_James.jpg

mystargtr34
12-19-2009, 07:17 AM
I'm wondering why he didn't file a complaint against Stackhouse for getting friendly with Ginobili's neck

BzP30Q8PPvw

:lol what a piece of shit that monkey is and was.

pauls931
12-19-2009, 08:37 AM
I normally can't stand cuban but he's one of the only if not only owners willing to put his own money on the line to call BS on the league. Go Mark!

Culburn369
12-19-2009, 08:42 AM
If the stupid ass would set an example his team wouldn't act like sad sacks and they'd a persevered last nite. The only one with an ounce of restraint and class was your old stalwart Marion.

flamingdts
12-19-2009, 08:47 AM
I normally can't stand cuban but he's one of the only if not only owners willing to put his own money on the line to call BS on the league. Go Mark!

Did you know when the Rockets were up 2-0 against the mavs in the playoffs. It was Cuban who filed a complaint requesting more calls to be made on Yao's screens.

The rockets were never notified about the complaint until after a game or two. The calls were ridiculous bias, which extended the series.

Cuban is a whiny asshole who only cares about his team, not the state of the NBA. He only complains when he feels he got screwed over, but he will keep his mouth shut if his team gets Stern's special treatment.

pauls931
12-19-2009, 08:51 AM
Did you know when the Rockets were up 2-0 against the mavs in the playoffs. It was Cuban who filed a complaint requesting more calls to be made on Yao's screens.

The rockets were never notified about the complaint until after a game or two. The calls were ridiculous bias, which extended the series.

Cuban is a whiny asshole who only cares about his team, not the state of the NBA. He only complains when he feels he got screwed over, but he will keep his mouth shut if his team gets Stern's special treatment.

Dude that's the leagues fault for not notifying your team. Don't get me wrong I know Cuban is a whiney attention whore asshole, but he's the only one willing to call out the league and follow through.

flamingdts
12-19-2009, 08:54 AM
Dude that's the leagues fault for not notifying your team. Don't get me wrong I know Cuban is a whiney attention whore asshole, but he's the only one willing to call out the league and follow through.

That maybe so, but you don't see Cuban complaining when his team gets special treatment. Games 3, 4 and 5 of that series was a perfect example. The league extended the series for more revenue which shifted the momentum.

If the Mavs were today's Cavs or Lakers, you won't hear one word of complaint from him.

hater
12-19-2009, 09:36 AM

what a bunch of pussies. crying to mommy

pauls931
12-19-2009, 09:37 AM

Don't be too hasty the fans that I see complain the second most about refs is the Spurs, either that or Pop.

Culburn369
12-19-2009, 09:38 AM
Paul is correct here, Hater. You guys do piss & moan quite a bit.

Lars
12-19-2009, 09:57 AM
Boo fucking hoo

http://www.clutchfans.net/images/recaps/screwed_game5_2.jpg

Moving screens on Yao

Kobe travel + offensive foul vs the Bucks

Jordan pushoff vs the Jazz

Dirk destroying Landry's grill with an elbow and its a blocking foul wtf?

Brooks being raked on a game winning drive against Portland with no call.

Brooks "flagrant" was just as BS as Terry's on Lowry.

Kidd not getting immediatley ejected for trying to treat Andersen like his wife.

Dallas would of won in regulation had they not whined and cried like bitches and racked up technicals during the game. Theres a lesson in this, learn it.

BUMP
12-19-2009, 10:07 AM

Except that they actually do

Tacker
12-19-2009, 10:10 AM
They were down 6 points already to begin with 1 min. remaining.....who cares.

They were also down 6 points with 1 min remaining before overtime at the end of regulation and ended up forcing it into overtime..............

LakeShow
12-19-2009, 10:51 AM

Pot, meet Kettle :lol

Duncan hopes refs don't punish Spurs for Crawford

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2842019

Notebook: Stern denies Spurs' protest of Fisher's shot

Findog
12-19-2009, 11:21 AM
This thread is a perfect example of why Mavs fans are made fun of. You were at home, Dirk used a dirty play to knock out the Rockets best player, and all you can do is bitch and moan to the league and anyone who will listen about how unfair it feels to get fucked. You would think the pussy would be loose by now, and the pain would be tolerable for you clowns, but all you guys do is bitch and moan, bitch and moan, just like virgins.

ok

Findog
12-19-2009, 11:33 AM

Speaking of porn, would it kill them to stop having scenes begin with the girl alone against a wall dancing. 100 percent of them are either too high or too ashamed to do anything sexy, so they all look like those girls in ‘Taken’ forced to dance during their auction.

The other thing porn needs to stop doing is cutting to the guy during the money shot. I time my big finish around that, and all I want to see is the imaginary bullseye on the girls tongue, not some sweaty bisexual ape grunting. If I wanted to see some guy come, I would be watching gay porn, not ‘ATM Schoolgirl Sluts: POV’. I don’t even wanna see his blurry reflection in the KY smeared on her tits, and I wanna hunt down and execute the people who do a 30 second cut to the guy so he can mumble some dialogue. Because now, through no fault or desire of my own, now I’m jacking off to a naked guy with a hard on, and half way through what should have been my triumphant finale I’m in panic mode, looking around the room for anything else to focus on, which is why I’ve jacked off to ESPN on more than one occasion, and why now I get an erection every time football comes on.

dirk4mvp
12-19-2009, 11:40 AM
This thread is a perfect example of why Mavs fans are made fun of. You were at home, Dirk used a dirty play to knock out the Rockets best player, and all you can do is bitch and moan to the league and anyone who will listen about how unfair it feels to get fucked. You would think the pussy would be loose by now, and the pain would be tolerable for you clowns, but all you guys do is bitch and moan, bitch and moan, just like virgins.

Don't talk shit to us in our own forum. Bow down and dust my shoes off faggot.

cornbread
12-19-2009, 11:42 AM
This is what being an MFFL is all about.

MFFL!!!

BRHornet45
12-19-2009, 11:44 AM
sons even though I am outspoken about cheating in the NBA, the Mavs just flat out blew this game.

sons what is it with people from the Dallas area? why are their sports fans such bitch made, choking vagina's?

Greg Oden
12-19-2009, 11:45 AM
This is what being an MFFL is all about.

MFFL!!!

lmao

the only time you ever post in the nba forum is about mffl's.

H1Yt0xJKDY8

Shank
12-19-2009, 11:48 AM
Everyone knows what they're complaining about, right? What's with all the soreness over the loss? The complaint is about misuse of review and poor judgment calls. No one is saying the outcome would have been any different. The officials last night consistently had their thumbs up their asses and need to be held accountable.

Findog
12-19-2009, 11:50 AM
Everyone knows what they're complaining about, right? What's with all the soreness over the loss? The complaint is about misuse of review and poor judgment calls. No one is saying the outcome would have been any different. The officials last night consistently had their thumbs up their asses and need to be held accountable.

This.

It's like trying to talk common sense with Palin supporters. It's a losing battle.

Indazone
12-19-2009, 05:35 PM
Ladies and Gentleman...Mavsowner, "Mark Cuban"

http://images.dailyradar.com/media/uploads/ballhype/story_large/2009/05/12/mark_cuban_south_park_heykobe.gif (http://www.heykobe.com/2009/05/12/mark-cuban-apologizes-to-kenyon-martins-mom-offers-to-share-his-suite-next-game/)

Started as a smart ass comment that I know that no one heard. How do I know, because there was a reporter right there next to me, as well as other people who saw the whole thing and didnt hear a word of it. - Mark Cuban on insulting K-Mart

badfish22
12-19-2009, 06:47 PM
congratulations Mavs fan!

Thanks, maybe we'll take it easy for you these playoffs, considering you get there.

Greg Oden
12-19-2009, 06:48 PM
diLG-4lJows

alchemist
12-19-2009, 09:44 PM
Thanks, maybe we'll take it easy for you these playoffs, considering you get there.
:lol make sure you win 4 games in the finals next time, if you ever make it back.

hater
12-19-2009, 11:18 PM
Don't be too hasty the fans that I see complain the second most about refs is the Spurs, either that or Pop.

wake me up when Pop/RC/Holt file a complaing to the NBA :rolleyes

badfish22
12-20-2009, 12:22 AM
:lol make sure you win 4 games in the finals next time, if you ever make it back.

God your pussy is really damn sore. We most of kicked your ass a little to hard in the 09 playoffs.
But sure keep talking shit about the 06 playoffs.

Indazone
12-20-2009, 09:32 PM
Bwhahaha Cuban wants the Rockets to replay the final 1:01 minutes of the ballgame. Get Real Mark hahaha. :lol @ Cuban

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nb...tory?id=4759922

DALLAS -- The Dallas Mavericks' appeal of their overtime loss Friday to the Houston Rockets argues that center Erick Dampier was inappropriately assessed a second technical foul.

The referees -- Ken Mauer, Brian Forte and John Goble -- called the technical on Dampier during an eight-minute review of a flagrant foul assessed to Houston's Aaron Brooks. The play occurred with 1:01 remaining in overtime and the Rockets leading by six points.

"What the rule says is, when you review it, the reason it's reviewable is because you want to see if anybody else is involved and make sure that the appropriate penalties are assessed," said Mavericks owner Mark Cuban, who filed the appeal paperwork with the league office Sunday. "So you look at the review, and just like a Flagrant 2 can be downgraded to a personal foul or can be downgraded to no foul, when you look at that video, you should assess the appropriate penalty, which in this case is none.

"Because there's no question that not only was that not an elbow above the neck, not only was that not an elbow with an intention to harm, there wasn't even an elbow. There wasn't even an elbow. There wasn't even an elbow thrown. By any reasonable standard, that change should have been made, and I'm sure the refs didn't know you could make that change, so that's a misapplication of the rules."

Cuban originally said that he planned to include at least two other calls in the appeal, but the Mavericks opted to focus on one call.

The NBA has five days to rule on the appeal. Cuban is requesting that the game be resumed in Dallas with 1:01 remaining and Dampier at the free throw line to shoot two free throws. In that case, the Mavs would have possession of the ball after the free throws.

Indazone
12-20-2009, 09:33 PM
Ladies and Gentleman...Mavsowner, "Mark Cuban"

http://images.dailyradar.com/media/uploads/ballhype/story_large/2009/05/12/mark_cuban_south_park_heykobe.gif (http://www.heykobe.com/2009/05/12/mark-cuban-apologizes-to-kenyon-martins-mom-offers-to-share-his-suite-next-game/)

Started as a smart ass comment that I know that no one heard. How do I know, because there was a reporter right there next to me, as well as other people who saw the whole thing and didnt hear a word of it. - Mark Cuban on insulting K-Mart

Yes, Mavsfans owner really is that retarded. LOL

djohn2oo8
12-20-2009, 09:36 PM
Bwhahaha Cuban wants the Rockets to replay the final 1:01 minutes of the ballgame. Get Real Mark hahaha. :lol @ Cuban

DALLAS -- The Dallas Mavericks' appeal of their overtime loss Friday to the Houston Rockets argues that center Erick Dampier was inappropriately assessed a second technical foul.

The referees -- Ken Mauer, Brian Forte and John Goble -- called the technical on Dampier during an eight-minute review of a flagrant foul assessed to Houston's Aaron Brooks. The play occurred with 1:01 remaining in overtime and the Rockets leading by six points.

"What the rule says is, when you review it, the reason it's reviewable is because you want to see if anybody else is involved and make sure that the appropriate penalties are assessed," said Mavericks owner Mark Cuban, who filed the appeal paperwork with the league office Sunday. "So you look at the review, and just like a Flagrant 2 can be downgraded to a personal foul or can be downgraded to no foul, when you look at that video, you should assess the appropriate penalty, which in this case is none.

"Because there's no question that not only was that not an elbow above the neck, not only was that not an elbow with an intention to harm, there wasn't even an elbow. There wasn't even an elbow. There wasn't even an elbow thrown. By any reasonable standard, that change should have been made, and I'm sure the refs didn't know you could make that change, so that's a misapplication of the rules."

Cuban originally said that he planned to include at least two other calls in the appeal, but the Mavericks opted to focus on one call.

The NBA has five days to rule on the appeal. Cuban is requesting that the game be resumed in Dallas with 1:01 remaining and Dampier at the free throw line to shoot two free throws. In that case, the Mavs would have possession of the ball after the free throws.

:rollin:lmao:lol

Indazone
12-20-2009, 09:51 PM
I think the Landry foul should be reversed and called a flagrant 2. The Rockets should claim that exactly 1:01 seconds of the game should be nullified and thrown out.

LakasRool4eva
12-20-2009, 10:22 PM
if u really think about it Cuban shouldnt be talkin all dis mess..... u mavs just need to get in da gym and work harder at ya game............

u ever hear Kobe talk mess like dis?????????? dont think so.........

MavDynasty
12-20-2009, 10:23 PM
if u really think about it Cuban shouldnt be talkin all dis mess..... u mavs just need to get in da gym and work harder at ya game............

u ever hear Kobe talk mess like dis?????????? dont think so.........

ok

badfish22
12-20-2009, 11:12 PM

Wow. This is dumb. He doesn't have a chance :lol