Assist: 5.9 (5th)
Rbds: 2.8 (5th)
Steals: 0.6 (4th)
FG%: .496 (4th)
3P%: .286 (4th)
FT%: .798 (3rd)

Lars
12-19-2009, 10:31 AM
I think you should go ahead and put the stats for PG + backup so we can see the domination of Brooks + Lowry.

Last Night:
16-33 FG
5-10 3FG
14-17 FT
51 points
10 Reb, 4 offensive
16 assist
7 steals
1 block

pauls931
12-19-2009, 11:56 AM
A claim I'd like to make. PGs who have 10+ assists a game run the offense while those with less initiate the offense.

Girasuck
12-19-2009, 12:35 PM
lol...BRHornet getting butt hurt over more people picking DWill, Nash and Rondo over Paul this year.

BRHornet45
12-19-2009, 12:41 PM
lol...BRHornet getting butt hurt over more people picking DWill, Nash and Rondo over Paul this year.

LOL who exactly? ... oh you must mean Charles Barkley from the other night on TNT. lets not forget Barkley changes his mind every other day and Deron was LIVE in the studio with him lol.

son I have nothing to be butthurt from. I was simply posting all of the stats. Deron is doing very well this season, but his shooting numbers are low as usual compared to Paul and Nash. Unfortunately for him it looks like yet again he will not make the all star team. Paul is in for sure and Nash is just simply much more deserving than Williams.

jazzypimp
12-19-2009, 12:54 PM
LOL who exactly? ... oh you must mean Charles Barkley from the other night on TNT. lets not forget Barkley changes his mind every other day and Deron was LIVE in the studio with him lol.

son I have nothing to be butthurt from. I was simply posting all of the stats. Deron is doing very well this season, but his shooting numbers are low as usual compared to Paul and Nash. Unfortunately for him it looks like yet again he will not make the all star team. Paul is in for sure and Nash is just simply much more deserving than Williams.

LOL son.. your freckled behind is reachin for the stars eh? Everyone knows pauls numbers are inflated as a motha fucka and you all butt hurt over TNT thurs night. That being said, Deron laid a goose egg last night.. worst game I have ever seen him play!! But no way has the darkened smurf dominated point guard play this year you jumbo shrimp eatin baboon!

Culburn369
12-19-2009, 12:55 PM
What, I'm on your to ignore list?

BRHornet45
12-19-2009, 12:59 PM
LOL son.. your freckled behind is reachin for the stars eh? Everyone knows pauls numbers are inflated as a motha fucka and you all butt hurt over TNT thurs night. That being said, Deron laid a goose egg last night.. worst game I have ever seen him play!! But no way has the darkened smurf dominated point guard play this year you jumbo shrimp eatin baboon!

LMAO son you are such a silly Mormon. so clueless. so since the stats don't matter to you, then son please tell me what has Deron ever done? compared to Paul, Nash, Parker, and hell even Rondo has accomplished more than Williams.

jazzypimp
12-19-2009, 01:05 PM
LMAO son you are such a silly Mormon. so clueless. son please tell me what has Deron ever done? compared to Paul, Nash, Parker, and hell even Rondo has accomplished more than Williams.

LMAO... are we going back to that logic you poop pirate?? What have the horny's done?? Dont get mad cause real basketball experts agree williams is better than paul this year. Your lifting up your skirt and showing everyone your hairy pussy..

LnGrrrR
12-19-2009, 01:11 PM
Man, rondo's 3 pt percentage is HORRIBLE, especially compared to Paul, who is nearly shooting 500 from beyond the arc! Pretty impressive.

BRHornet45
12-19-2009, 01:12 PM
LMAO... are we going back to that logic you poop pirate?? What have the horny's done?? Dont get mad cause real basketball experts agree williams is better than paul this year. Your lifting up your skirt and showing everyone your hairy pussy..

son I'm still waiting for you to show me WHO other than Charles Barkley said Williams is better. Over the last 3 years every commentator, expert, etc. has said that either Paul or Nash is the best. Barkley will change his mind next time Nash, Paul, Parker, or Rondo comes by and visits him live in the studio on TNT.

son there is a reason why Williams has STILL yet to even make an all star team or 1st team NBA. He is good, but simply not good enough. I'm confident that he will eventually make the all star team once Nash and Parker get older and decline, but for now he is shit out of luck. Maybe he would have a better chance if he could learn how to put up at least 20 points per game or decent shooting percentage numbers.

BRHornet45
12-19-2009, 01:12 PM
Man, rondo's 3 pt percentage is HORRIBLE, especially compared to Paul, who is nearly shooting 500 from beyond the arc! Pretty impressive.

son I was shocked to see Rondo's 3pt number. what is going on with that? regardless, he is still having a great year.

jazzypimp
12-19-2009, 01:22 PM
son I'm still waiting for you to show me WHO other than Charles Barkley said Williams is better. Over the last 3 years every commentator, expert, etc. has said that either Paul or Nash is the best. Barkley will change his mind next time Nash, Paul, Parker, or Rondo comes by and visits him live in the studio on TNT.

son there is a reason why Williams has STILL yet to even make an all star team or 1st team NBA. He is good, but simply not good enough. I'm confident that he will eventually make the all star team once Nash and Parker get older and decline, but for now he is shit out of luck. Maybe he would have a better chance if he could learn how to put up at least 20 points per game or decent shooting percentage numbers.

You want put a little wager that he makes the team this year?? Since your so confident I'll wager whatever you want that williams will be at that allstar game this year. Put up or shutup BR. I am calling your faggot ass out!! whats the Wager big boy?

BRHornet45
12-19-2009, 01:26 PM
You want put a little wager that he makes the team this year?? Since your so confident I'll wager whatever you want that williams will be at that allstar game this year. Put up or shutup BR. I am calling your faggot ass out!! whats the Wager big boy?

LMAO sons ... a fucking Mormon Jazz fan calling me the faggot?

son for Deron's sake I hope he makes the all star team. I don't dislike him at all, but he just simply isn't good enough. That's not my opinion, that is fact when you look at the numbers. I'm not saying that he isn't one of the best point guards in the NBA because he is clearly in the top 3, but when you have a Western conference full of guards like Chris Paul, Kobe Bryant, Steve Nash, Brandon Roy, Tony Parker, etc. ,etc. its going to be difficult for him to make the all star team or the all NBA teams.

jazzypimp
12-19-2009, 01:30 PM
LMAO sons ... a fucking Mormon Jazz fan calling me the faggot?

son for Deron's sake I hope he makes the all star team. I don't dislike him at all, but he just simply isn't good enough. That's not my opinion, that is fact when you look at the numbers. I'm not saying that he isn't one of the best point guards in the NBA because he is clearly in the top 3, but when you have a Western conference full of guards like Chris Paul, Kobe Bryant, Steve Nash, Brandon Roy, Tony Parker, etc. ,etc. its going to be difficult for him to make the all star team or the all NBA teams.

Then lets play donkey... If he doesnt make the team Ill ban myself for the rest of the season..If he does, you be man and take your shit to another forum?? Deal? If you beg forgiveness maybe ill let you come back before the playoffs ... Do we have a deal?

BRHornet45
12-19-2009, 01:33 PM
Then lets play donkey... If he doesnt make the team Ill ban myself for the rest of the season..If he does, you be man and take your shit to another forum?? Deal? If you beg forgiveness maybe ill let you come back before the playoffs ... Do we have a deal?

son you don't even have 1,000 post yet ... not to mention, you're a Mormon Jazz fan. I'm not about to let some newbie tell me the rules and I sure as hell ain't leaving the forum for a Deron Williams. like I said in the above post, I hope he makes the team. why do you think I hate him?

jazzypimp
12-19-2009, 01:38 PM
son you don't even have 1,000 post yet ... not to mention, you're a Mormon Jazz fan. I'm not about to let some newbie tell me the rules and I sure as hell ain't leaving the forum for a Deron Williams. like I said in the above post, I hope he makes the team. why do you think I hate him?

I dont think you hate him, but anyone can clearly read you saying that he doesn't have what it takes. We are clearly talking about this year, the present! you are so arrogant in your assertion that he won't make the allstar team that I'm giving you the prime opportunity to prove that your not just full of complete shit. I mean I know you'll have to find something esle to do during your breaks from rebuilding your house but for a dude who talks as big as you this shouldn't scare you in the slightest.

BRHornet45
12-19-2009, 01:41 PM
I dont think you hate him, but anyone can clearly read you saying that he doesn't have what it takes. We are clearly talking about this year, the present! you are so arrogant in your assertion that he won't make the allstar team that I'm giving you the prime opportunity to prove that your not just full of complete shit. I mean I know you'll have to find something esle to do during your breaks from rebuilding your house but for a dude who talks as big as you this shouldn't scare you in the slightest.

son I'm not scared of any of your Mormon nonsense and you are putting words in my mouth. I never once said that Williams wouldn't make the all star team. not once did I say that ... I said that he has yet to make one and that it will be difficult for him to make one because of more talented guards in the western conference.

jazzypimp
12-19-2009, 01:46 PM
son I'm not scared of any of your Mormon nonsense and you are putting words in my mouth. I never once said that Williams wouldn't make the all star team. not once did I say that ... I said that he has yet to make one and that it will be difficult for him to make one because of more talented guards in the western conference.

What the fuck?? New orleans education at its finest. Anybody believe the shit coming out of this baboons mouth? I guess BR feels the odds are on my side huh? Even though he states otherwise, the proof is in his foolish posts!

Johnny RIngo
12-19-2009, 01:50 PM
Parker is not playing like a top 5 point guard this year. Until he gets his head out his ass, replace him with Billups, Jennings, Lou Williams, or even Kidd.

BRHornet45
12-19-2009, 01:51 PM
What the fuck?? New orleans education at its finest. Anybody believe the shit coming out of this baboons mouth? I guess BR feels the odds are on my side huh? Even though he states otherwise, the proof is in his foolish posts!

lol Mormon ... you need to learn how to read and comprehend before making foolish comments.

again, I never once said Williams will NOT make an all star team. I said it will be difficult for him to do so because of better talent in the West and his chances don't look good.

BRHornet45
12-19-2009, 01:52 PM
Parker is not playing like a top 5 point guard this year. Until he gets his head out his ass, replace him with Billups, Jennings, Lou Williams, or even Kidd.

son Parker is still top 5. He is struggling a bit, but his history proves he is top 5.

jazzypimp
12-19-2009, 01:55 PM
lol Mormon ... you need to learn how to read and comprehend before making foolish comments.

again, I never once said Williams will NOT make an all star team. I said it will be difficult for him to do so because of better talent in the West and his chances don't look good.

Otherwise you dont think he will make it... But you know he will! you are just playing the bafoon you are. You talk a lot of shit, but once the dust settles.. all you got is white, mormon stereotypical juvenile jokes that would make your momma blush with embarrassment. You can't hide behind that rev manning picture. I see right through you BR.. I see that little girl waiting to pop out!

BRHornet45
12-19-2009, 02:00 PM
Otherwise you dont think he will make it... But you know he will! you are just playing the bafoon you are. You talk a lot of shit, but once the dust settles.. all you got is white, mormon stereotypical juvenile jokes that would make your momma blush with embarrassment. You can't hide behind that rev manning picture. I see right through you BR.. I see that little girl waiting to pop out!

son I'm not gonna sit here and argue with you all day over this. I have a well documented history of presenting facts and stats against Williams whenever some try to compare him to Paul, Nash, etc... No I do not think Williams will make the All Star team this season and I also don't think he deserves to be there either. son that is not news. The only reason that he may make the team this season is simply because Parker is having a down year right now. He MAY squeak in and get a spot at the end of the bench because of that.

jazzypimp
12-19-2009, 02:09 PM
son I'm not gonna sit here and argue with you all day over this. I have a well documented history of presenting facts and stats against Williams whenever some try to compare him to Paul, Nash, etc... No I do not think Williams will make the All Star team this season and I don't think he deserves to be there either. son that is not news. The only reason that he may make the team this season is simply because Parker is having a down year right now. He MAY squeak in and get a spot at the end of the bench because of that.

uh duh uh duh uhhhhh.... " momma I is a stoopid man" -BR age 13

"Momma I dunn wanting this home school" BR- age 14

" uhhh momma the white man called me fat keester!"- BR age 15
" baby, you white" - momma replied

" These nachos are the stoopidist" BR-age 25 throwing a tantrum
"Ball meets hole, Baskethole, I dun made baskethole" BR-present

BRHornet45
12-19-2009, 02:12 PM
all you got is white, mormon stereotypical juvenile jokes

hmm son ... funny you say that, then 10 minutes later you resort to the same thing you just hated on......

uh duh uh duh uhhhhh.... " momma I is a stoopid man" -BR age 13

"Momma I dunn wanting this home school" BR- age 14

" uhhh momma the white man called me fat keester!"- BR age 15
" baby, you white" - momma replied

" These nachos are the stoopidist" BR-age 25 throwing a tantrum
"Ball meets hole, Baskethole, I dun made baskethole" BR-present

jazzypimp
12-19-2009, 02:20 PM
hmm son ... funny you say that, then 10 minutes later you resort to the same thing you just hated on......

Oh yes, white mormon jokes indeed!

Hornets1
12-19-2009, 02:25 PM
The depth of PGs in the league is better than ever! With that being said; CP3 owns all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hornets1
12-19-2009, 02:26 PM

I usually agree with you, but not on this. STATS DON'T LIE!

jazzypimp
12-19-2009, 02:31 PM
I usually agree with you, but not on this. STATS DON'T LIE!

Stats lie all the time.. haha But its cool H1.. I respect your opinion more than others!

UrAphag
12-19-2009, 03:32 PM
Sons, Deron williams will shit on chris paul all day, everyday.

LnGrrrR
12-19-2009, 06:42 PM
son I was shocked to see Rondo's 3pt number. what is going on with that? regardless, he is still having a great year.

Rondo has never had a good jump shot, which has allowed opposing teams to sag off on d'ing him up and helping double one of the Big Three. Rondo is a great slasher, which is how he gets his pts, but he's very hit or miss with his mid to long range jumper.

Darthkiller
12-19-2009, 06:50 PM
why is parker on there. jennings has more points and more assists

23LeBronJames23
12-19-2009, 07:05 PM
How about?
Russell Westbrook

PPG:15.9
APG:6.6
RPG:4.7
SPG:0.9
BPG:0.5