PDA

View Full Version : 13-1

BRHornet45
12-19-2009, 11:41 PM
sons there is no shame at all in this loss. If anything this was a good test for the Saints for the playoffs. being undefeated is impressive, but adds even more pressure. Its all about winning the whole damn thing. now they have been tested and will learn a lot from this. it was a VERY lucky fluke win for the Cowgirls tonight, but still a good win for them regardless. like they say .... even the sun shines on a dog's ass every now and then.

monosylab1k
12-19-2009, 11:43 PM
Vikings & Eagles > Saints

Chris
12-19-2009, 11:43 PM
Both teams played hard, God bless

jag
12-19-2009, 11:45 PM
You can't just take a beating like a man...you have to call it a "fluke win." What a large gaping vagina you have.

Greg Oden
lmao saints

slick'81
yeah nothing too disappointing about 13-1

BRHornet45
12-19-2009, 11:46 PM
Vikings & Eagles > Saints

O'RLY???

http://i45.tinypic.com/nvuw5f.jpg

monosylab1k
12-19-2009, 11:46 PM
lol, Kevin Kolb

Greg Oden
12-19-2009, 11:47 PM
O'RLY???

http://i45.tinypic.com/nvuw5f.jpg

enjoy playing Kevin Kolb in the playoffs.

BRHornet45
You can't just take a beating like a man...you have to call it a "fluke win." What a large gaping vagina you have.

son a beating? REALLY???? ... sure it looked that way in the 3rd quarter, but the Cowboys luck finally ran out. if this game ended 24-3 then yea I would take it like "a man" as you said .... but you guys got VERY lucky plain and simple. fluke win and you know it lol

LOL texans
At this point in the season, yes the Eagles are playing better than the Saints.

Saints are in order for a quick exit from the playoffs.

monosylab1k
12-19-2009, 11:48 PM
Saints are in order for a quick exit from the playoffs.

+1

It's one and done for Nawlins

san antonio spurs
12-19-2009, 11:49 PM
son a beating? REALLY???? ... sure it looked that way in the 3rd quarter, but the Cowboys luck finally ran out. if this game ended 24-3 then yea I would take it like "a man" as you said .... but you guys got VERY lucky plain and simple. fluke win and you know it lol

How many fluke wins did the saints get this season son?

BRHornet45
LMAO at you dumbfucks from Dallas ... Saints lose one close game and all of a sudden they are the Detroit Lions! fucking morons. fuck each and every one of you faggots

jag

haha bitch, you lost. You got beat. You can take it like a man with a dick, or you can take it like bitch with a pussy. You obviously picked the second option.

LOL texans
12-19-2009, 11:50 PM

I don't know about the luck deal. Seems to me like the Saints got the better of the calls. I also saw alot of non-calls(the Saints hold ALOT).

Good luck being dissapointed in the playoffs BR. A Vikings team would beat the snot out of you all...if you can even get to the NFC championship game.

BRHornet45
12-19-2009, 11:50 PM
haha bitch, you lost. You got beat. You can take it like a man with a dick, or you can take it like bitch with a pussy. You obviously picked the second option.

LMAO!!! you bandwagon jumping faggot! just a few weeks ago you were nut-hugging the Saints. now you're a Cowboys fan again!!!

Spursfan092120
12-19-2009, 11:51 PM
If our luck ran out, why did we win? Our defense stepped up and owned Brees like nobody has all year...fuck the score..we owned the Saints tonight. Good game, but dude...the Boys completely outplayed your Saints. 2:15 is MORE than enough time for Drew to put 6 on the board, but Dallas' D was too much for him...

badfish22
12-19-2009, 11:51 PM
:lmao

I told you you cajun motherfucker if the Cowboys win don't show your face around here again.

I thought they were "choking pussys"

:lmao Saints

J.T.
12-19-2009, 11:52 PM
lol brhornet calling this a fluke loss because the saints couldn't pull off the comeback

Boston Pancake
12-19-2009, 11:52 PM
This sissy ass little ninny cuckold faggot BrHornet got OWNED! Get the fuck out of here fuckstick!

BRHornet45
12-19-2009, 11:53 PM
This sissy ass little ninny cuckold faggot BrHornet got OWNED! Get the fuck out of here fuckstick!

fuck you, your family, and your dog ... and everyone else up there in the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts

LOL texans
12-19-2009, 11:54 PM
lol brhornet calling this a fluke loss because the saints couldn't pull off the comeback

Wondering if anyone would call what Brees did tonight a choke job????

Cuz I would.

jag
LMAO!!! you bandwagon jumping faggot! just a few weeks ago you were nut-hugging the Saints. now you're a Cowboys fan again!!!

haha have you lost your mind? I shit on everything New Orleans. I shit on the Saints, i shit on the FEMA trailer parks, i shit on the fact that the crowd is so loud due to the rapings going on in the Supderdome. Find one post where i've said a positive thing about the saints. Please.

san antonio spurs
fuck you, your family, and your dog ... and everyone else up there in the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts
:lmao

Boston Pancake

Your team just got fucked up like your city did after Katrina you fuckstick fuck!

BRHornet45
12-19-2009, 11:57 PM
Your team just got fucked up like your city did after Katrina you fuckstick fuck!

son that was very original! keep coming at me with new stuff!!! ... now go back to eating your casserole you little white boy. whatever the fuck you white people eat up there.

Boston Pancake
12-19-2009, 11:58 PM
son that was very original! keep coming at me with new stuff!!! ... now go back to eating your casserole you little white boy. whatever the fuck you white people eat up there.

It's clam chowder, bitch! You know, shit from the ocean. The ocean that all you fucksticks are scared of down in Coonassburgh.

jag
12-19-2009, 11:59 PM
Answer me, bitch. Say something ho

BRHornet45
12-20-2009, 12:01 AM
Answer me, bitch. Say something ho

son you must be talking to your wife cause I know you ain't steppin to me like that??? .... don't make me whip it out.

jag
12-20-2009, 12:03 AM
son you must be talking to your wife cause I know you ain't steppin to me like that??? .... don't make me whip it out.

:lol

be real bro

Saints lost and my ass is hurt, sons. God bless

BRHornet45
12-20-2009, 12:05 AM
hey guys I'll be back in a bit! My wife just finished a new casserole dish she has been working on! after that Tyrone is coming over to bang her brains out! I have my camera ready and can't wait!!

dirk4mvp
12-20-2009, 12:05 AM
lmao

go eat some creole dickmeat

BRHornet45
12-20-2009, 12:09 AM
Chris Paul's twitter ...

Oneandonlycp3: WoW tough loss for the WHO DAT NATION...its alright though fellas, mite end up bein a blessing in disguise...

sons I mothafuckin CO-SIGN that! no big deal at all. they were tested and will learn a lot from this. while Dallas is sitting at home beating their meat to Alexis Texas in my signature.

LOL texans
12-20-2009, 12:10 AM
Chris Paul's twitter ...

Oneandonlycp3: WoW tough loss for the WHO DAT NATION...its alright though fellas, mite end up bein a blessing in disguise...

sons I mothafuckin CO-SIGN that! no big deal at all. they were tested and will learn a lot from this. while Dallas is sitting at home beating their meat to Alexis Texas in my signature.

Son, Atlanta and Washington showed the league how to beat you all. Now Dallas beat you all......its over.

jag
12-20-2009, 12:11 AM
I like making wife jokes when my gaping vag is sore.

Fpoonsie
12-20-2009, 12:12 AM
Chris Paul's twitter ...

Well, yeah, but what's that got to do w/ anything?

BRHornet45
12-20-2009, 12:13 AM
Son, Atlanta and Washington showed the league how to beat you all. Now Dallas beat you all......its over.

lol sure thing white boy

LOL texans
12-20-2009, 12:15 AM
lol sure thing white boy

Aright...come January, remember you were fortold son.

jag
12-20-2009, 12:20 AM
"Who dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints?"

BIG D

BRHornet45
12-20-2009, 12:23 AM
YOUR WHITE! :lol

son first of all I think you mean "you're"

second of all I am a zebra like Barack.

jag
12-20-2009, 12:26 AM
You know what, my creole zebra friend? I apologize if i've been crass. Good game today...the teams played hard. But like usual, the better team won, nothing else to say about it. God bless.

BRHornet45
12-20-2009, 12:28 AM
Sorry to hear that. Now suck on big D's nuts you 'T'aint loving faggot.

LMAO

sons I have never in my life seen more SHAMELESS BANDWAGON JUMPING fans in my life. this message board is FULL of them! .... in baseball you guys are all about the Astros and Rangers until a month into the season, then you're all of a sudden Cubs, Yankees, Red Sox, or Phillies fans ... in football, many of you hating on the Saints tonight were hugging their nuts weeks ago!

sons at least have some self respect and stick with one damn team.

BRHornet45
12-20-2009, 12:28 AM
You know what, my creole zebra friend? I apologize if i've been crass. Good game today...the teams played hard. But like usual, the better team won, nothing else to say about it. God bless.

better? I think you mean lucky.

jag
12-20-2009, 12:29 AM
better? I think you mean lucky.

I tried to make peace with you...but like most in NO you want to be given things you didn't earn.

Mavs_man_41
12-20-2009, 12:30 AM

that white boy shit is gonna end up gettin your ass beat bitch ass nigga

Mavs_man_41
ps my creole friends dad makes better gumbo that you, faggot

BRHornet45
I tried to make peace with you...but like most in NO you want to be given things you didn't earn.

LMAO!!! this coming from a Barack Obama supporter? wow, talk about hypocrisy at its finest!

jag
12-20-2009, 12:31 AM

:lol this could be good....

jag
12-20-2009, 12:32 AM
LMAO!!! this coming from a Barack Obama supporter? wow, talk about hypocrisy at its finest!

hahaha where do you come up with these things??

You said i was a Saints bandwagon fan...which is obviously not true.

You said I'm an Obama supporter...yet i'm one of the more conservative posters here.

BRHornet45
12-20-2009, 12:33 AM

son the only time whitey can beat the black man is whenever it is an unfair fight and its like 3 on 1 .... there is a reason why boxing is DOMINATED by the black man! you white boys had UFC for a little while and that's only because blacks showed next to no interest in it. now that Dana White is allowing more blacks into UFC surprise surprise! guess who is starting to dominate!

Mavs_man_41
12-20-2009, 12:35 AM
son the only time whitey can beat the black man is whenever it is an unfair fight and its like 3 on 1 .... there is a reason why boxing is DOMINATING by the black man! you white boys had UFC for a little while and that's only because blacks showed next to no interest in it. now that Dana White is allowing more blacks into UFC surprise surprise! guess who is starting to dominate!

all the best ufc fighters are white you dipshit, and what does it matter? this isn't m>s, im a real life friend of his faggot. im puerto rican and black. why don't you meet us in south oak cliff and we'll put all this hoe shit to rest cuz

BRHornet45
12-20-2009, 12:36 AM
all the best ufc fighters are white you dipshit, and what does it matter? this isn't m>s, im a real life friend of his faggot. im puerto rican and black. why don't you meet us in south oak cliff and we'll put all this hoe shit to rest cuz

oh the tough guys are back!!!!

jag
12-20-2009, 12:37 AM
BR is just confused. Both racially and sexually. I feel for him...and his safety in the dangerous and disease ridden city of New Orleans.

Mavs_man_41
12-20-2009, 12:37 AM
oh the tough guys are back!!!!

you scared cuzz? GO BOYS IN CRIPPIN' BLUE

you new orleans faggots couldn't hang :lol

Chris
12-20-2009, 12:38 AM
BR is just confused. Both racially and sexually. I feel for him...and his safety in the dangerous and disease ridden city of New Orleans.

lmao

BRHornet45
12-20-2009, 12:39 AM

son New Orleans is beautiful again now. I would like to take this opportunity to once AGAIN thank both the cities of Dallas and Houston for helping us clean up our city and take in most of our Katrina rats. Thank you!!!

jag
12-20-2009, 12:44 AM
son New Orleans is beautiful again now. I would like to take this opportunity to once AGAIN thank both the cities of Dallas and Houston for helping us clean up our city and take in most of our Katrina rats. Thank you!!!

Your city is anything but clean. After experiencing one good raping in the streets you'll see what i'm taking about.

samikeyp
12-20-2009, 12:46 AM
Cowboys win, its a fluke...Cowboys lose its a legit win for the other team...

Ok Son.

BRHornet45
12-20-2009, 12:47 AM
Your city is anything but clean. After experiencing one good raping in the streets you'll see what i'm taking about.

son downtown is very clean. even YOUR role model Kid Rock agrees ...

udwgJPKQ0KQ

BUMP
12-20-2009, 12:48 AM
Good luck playing Josh Freeman, Kevin Kolb, and Chris Redman in the playoffs.

Oh wait, you get the likes of McNabb, Favre, and Manning (if you get that far which you wont)

One and done:lol

BRHornet45
12-20-2009, 12:49 AM
Good luck playing Josh Freeman, Kevin Kolb, and Chris Redman in the playoffs.

Oh wait, you get the likes of McNabb, Favre, and Manning (if you get that far which you wont)

One and done:lol

son go back to bumping your uncle. k bye now

jag
12-20-2009, 12:50 AM
son downtown is very clean. even YOUR role model Kid Rock agrees ...

udwgJPKQ0KQ

:lmao my role model

I realize you've had no use for condoms up to this point. But my advice to you is to start carrying multiple condoms. You can pass them out to whichever group of men decides to assault you on the beautiful streets of New Orleans.