PDA

View Full Version : A Mole has Infiltrated?

Zero_Twilight
12-20-2009, 05:55 AM
One of the greatest strategies of war is to insert a spy or corruption into enemies forces to cause doubt and disdain. A team will fall apart from the inside and progress will be halted. Do you think this might be happening with the Spurs?

The Spurs have been successful due to the team chemistry and air tight defense. This was possible in the past because of the family atmosphere and trust within the group. Just watch an HEB commercial to see what I mean. I miss Bruce more and more after each game.

Lately,I'm starting to become a little suspicious about the players who land in the Spur's lap out of nowhere. The two who come to mind are Drew Gooden and Richard Jefferson. They have a couple good games and talk a good game to the press. They talk almost too good. When important games come along, they vanish. I saw Drew let alot of crap slide last year during the playoffs and by the time Pop pulled him, it was too late. Guess what team he's on now? Moving along...

Now Jefferson has come in and it seems to me that he's causing some doubts within this team. It started with Manu, then lately I've been noticing some strange plays between Tony and Richard that had me thinking there were personal problems. I'm no psychic but it's what I sensed. You even have Richard joking about Timmy's age in an interview which he has no right doing because he hasn't proven himself nor is he a close friend of Timmy's. Tony, Manu, Horry, Barry, or Fin might have that privilege to joke about Timmy but not Richard. I don't think Timmy found it that funny, at least not until RJ shows some loyalty on the court.

This is the reason why I didn't want Vince Carter or Allen Iverson on the Spurs. I hope I am wrong and I just wanted to say something before it was "too late." Am I overreacting? What do you guys think?

On another note, RJ was one of my favorite players from a short list whom I thought would be able to help the Spurs win another one. I hope he realizes that this might be the last chance in his career to win a ring or play with such a talented group of guys namely Tim Duncan and get his act together to contribute to his highest potential. It's almost New Years and it's time to shift it into 2nd gear. Prove me wrong RJ.

Venti Quattro
12-20-2009, 06:12 AM
Shouldn't be CIA Pop on top of these moles and spies on the team?

Zero_Twilight
12-20-2009, 06:23 AM
Shouldn't be CIA Pop on top of these moles and spies on the team?

Shouldn't be Lakers forum?

raspsa
12-20-2009, 06:38 AM
So who do these moles report to?:wow

alchemist
12-20-2009, 06:56 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Zero_Twilight
12-20-2009, 06:58 AM
So who do these moles report to?:wow

Dunno. Perhaps someone who hates Mr. S Market? dunno

NZ Spurs
12-20-2009, 07:05 AM
You even have Richard joking about Timmy's age in an interview which he has no right doing because he hasn't proven himself nor is he a close friend of Timmy's.

Actually the good-natured verbal tennis between Tim and RJ has been on going from the moment the Spurs introduced RJ to the media. They have a relationship going back to the Olympic campaign. Pop also made a point to mention RJ's sense of humour as being an endearing trait.

So no, your spidey sense is based on pure non-sense.

NZ Spurs
12-20-2009, 07:07 AM
I'm starting to think this might not be the right place for talk about any basketball know how. It's not even worth getting angry over bro..

Most of the posters here have their mouths full of potato chips and popcorn and only recognize a dunk, fully neglecting every other facet of the game. Sometimes I chech the top of the page to make sure I'm not at a site called "Shittalk."

Irony?

Zero_Twilight
12-20-2009, 07:20 AM
Actually the good-natured verbal tennis between Tim and RJ has been on going from the moment the Spurs introduced RJ to the media. They have a relationship going back to the Olympic campaign. Pop also made a point to mention RJ's sense of humour as being an endearing trait.

So no, your spidey sense is based on pure non-sense.

I'm going to roll with the punches and ignore your aggressive tone.

I want to be wrong, God knows. I just don't want to see anymore games where Timmy is giving it his all and nobody comes in to give some help.

Sure, RJ is new and he considers himself somewhat of a "rookie" on this team. But guess what? He's not a rookie. He's a vet and he's not showing any veteran material as of late.

He looks a little too comfortable and non chalant about losses. I dunno, maybe it's his fat paycheck or he just lost his love for the game. Maybe he just doesn't care for a ring because of the team's his been on in the past?

jag
12-20-2009, 07:32 AM
The quality of threads is getting better by the day.

ehz33satx
12-20-2009, 10:42 AM
Maybe the OP has seen the movie Inglourious Basterds a few too many times since its release?

Zero_Twilight
12-20-2009, 11:34 AM
I shouldn't have made this thread....I see it now. I'll keep my thoughts to myself from now on.

RJ, I still got faith in you. If you want that championship, it's now or never. Let's get it.

:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:

thispego
12-20-2009, 11:40 AM
Where's the tin hat pic?

Zero twilight you can't be serious. Who puts these moles up to it?

Zero_Twilight
12-20-2009, 11:52 AM
Where's the tin hat pic?

Zero twilight you can't be serious. Who puts these moles up to it?

*hides tin hat*

Hey, I regret making this thread and is probably a topic I should've kept off the internet. I apologize to everyone for my stupidity.

ElNono
12-20-2009, 12:14 PM
http://publicintellectual.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/tin-foil-hat.jpg

In10se
12-20-2009, 12:26 PM
I shouldn't have made this thread....I see it now. I'll keep my thoughts to myself from now on.

RJ, I still got faith in you. If you want that championship, it's now or never. Let's get it.

:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:

Actually, this is the place to make such stupid comments. Better here than to your friends who will make fun of you endlessly and you'll become the bitch of the group.

draft87
12-20-2009, 12:50 PM
One of the greatest strategies of war is to insert a spy or corruption into enemies forces to cause doubt and disdain. A team will fall apart from the inside and progress will be halted. Do you think this might be happening with the Spurs?

The Spurs have been successful due to the team chemistry and air tight defense. This was possible in the past because of the family atmosphere and trust within the group. Just watch an HEB commercial to see what I mean. I miss Bruce more and more after each game.

Lately,I'm starting to become a little suspicious about the players who land in the Spur's lap out of nowhere. The two who come to mind are Drew Gooden and Richard Jefferson. They have a couple good games and talk a good game to the press. They talk almost too good. When important games come along, they vanish. I saw Drew let alot of crap slide last year during the playoffs and by the time Pop pulled him, it was too late. Guess what team he's on now? Moving along...

Now Jefferson has come in and it seems to me that he's causing some doubts within this team. It started with Manu, then lately I've been noticing some strange plays between Tony and Richard that had me thinking there were personal problems. I'm no psychic but it's what I sensed. You even have Richard joking about Timmy's age in an interview which he has no right doing because he hasn't proven himself nor is he a close friend of Timmy's. Tony, Manu, Horry, Barry, or Fin might have that privilege to joke about Timmy but not Richard. I don't think Timmy found it that funny, at least not until RJ shows some loyalty on the court.

This is the reason why I didn't want Vince Carter or Allen Iverson on the Spurs. I hope I am wrong and I just wanted to say something before it was "too late." Am I overreacting? What do you guys think?

On another note, RJ was one of my favorite players from a short list whom I thought would be able to help the Spurs win another one. I hope he realizes that this might be the last chance in his career to win a ring or play with such a talented group of guys namely Tim Duncan and get his act together to contribute to his highest potential. It's almost New Years and it's time to shift it into 2nd gear. Prove me wrong RJ.

Sorry man,
If I were you I'd expect a healthy amount of mean-spirited responses...the 'mole' theory is just way too absurd. ....but then again if you believe that Santa Claus is coming next week.....

CGD
12-20-2009, 12:52 PM
I confirm the validity of the mole theory.

rr2418
12-20-2009, 01:09 PM
*hides tin hat*

Hey, I regret making this thread and is probably a topic I should've kept off the internet. I apologize to everyone for my stupidity.

Nah, your not stupid. After knowing that referees are fixing games, anything is possible. It's funny, but I still think Jackie Smith of the Cowboys in the Super Bowl against the Steelers should've caught that td pass. He used to play for the then St. Louis Cardinals.........hmmm!!

I do think that maybe RJ is more of a complementary player rather than a "star" player. I think he's a tad overrated, but what are the Spurs to do now?

p.s. Don't let the people on this forum run you off. Most are probably potato chip driven individuals who fall asleep with their computers. :lol

benefactor
12-20-2009, 01:22 PM
http://application.leadmaverick.com/media/23384bbd-f462-4c56-9148-05a52077db6b/mole1.jpg
Moles ftw....

DxB
12-20-2009, 01:27 PM
Man the original poster's seems like a sensiitive little bitch. You're gonna "ignore the tone" was it?

Lisn mafucka, u make a thread here, SOMEONES going to disagree... fuckin get used to it and quit gettin butthurt.

Oh and fuck u (u wanna cry about that now?)

Bukefal
12-20-2009, 01:52 PM
:lmao

BOHOLANO#21
12-20-2009, 03:04 PM
Did you miss your medication today kid? Get that goddamn mole in your freakin ass...

Solid D
12-20-2009, 03:33 PM
Other possible Moles........shhhhh. We shouldn't even be talking about this right now.

http://wassupsports.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/roy-williams.jpg?w=218&h=300http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_zPgAxv_xas0/Sp3W8Wh8vLI/AAAAAAAAA3U/AphQo0cFwW0/s400/Nick_Folk_Cboys.jpghttp://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/83150038.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215ABF3343C02EA548BB79C6D0396F4BA3 9ACAC31193DACB7CE19E451041132507

draft87
12-20-2009, 03:42 PM
Man the original poster's seems like a sensiitive little bitch. You're gonna "ignore the tone" was it?

Lisn mafucka, u make a thread here, SOMEONES going to disagree... fuckin get used to it and quit gettin butthurt.

:lobt2:

Zero_Twilight
12-20-2009, 05:31 PM

Hey tough guy, I'm not butt hurt by any comments. As a matter of fact, I'm calm like the breeze.

I know when I've overstepped my boundaries and I've admitted I was wrong.

You can bet your vBookie that it wouldn't be me crying if you had the courage to tell me "fuck u" to my face....

Duncan21kid
12-20-2009, 05:39 PM
Hey tough guy, I'm not butt hurt by any comments. As a matter of fact, I'm calm like the breeze.

I know when I've overstepped my boundaries and I've admitted I was wrong.

You can bet your vBookie that it wouldn't be me crying if you had the courage to tell me "fuck u" to my face....

whos acting like a tough guy now ?:blah